CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 Jul 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That is very, very astute. Really good observation I had not noticed. Don't forget: he had a shovel in the back of his truck. He might have just been in a hurry and thrown the shovel back in in order to get back and away from a terrible scene. So that he could return home, where his cousin's girlfriend could claim to have seen him carrying the baby. A story I have never believed for a hot second.

Sorry to quote my own post...but ... this really points to a giant lie, because if he was just 'driving the baby around because it was fussy' (which we already know is a lie because the people in the store said the baby was sleeping), why would he need to stop somewhere and put the tailgate down?? I can't think of any reason.

Sorry to quote my own post...but ... this really points to a giant lie, because if he was just 'driving the baby around because it was fussy' (which we already know is a lie because the people in the store said the baby was sleeping), why would he need to stop somewhere and put the tailgate down?? I can't think of any reason.

I thought about that too. I also wondered if because it's a very beat up old truck that the latch may not always work properly. I'm sure LE knows. I also hope they have analyzed any dirt or plant material on the shovel.

I thought about that too. I also wondered if because it's a very beat up old truck that the latch may not always work properly. I'm sure LE knows. I also hope they have analyzed any dirt or plant material on the shovel.

Just a thought. A lot of truck drivers lower the tail gate for better gas mileage on the highway.

With the forensic confirmation that it was Ember's pacifier, wouldn't they be back there tearing that place apart bit by bit? I would think she would be very close to where her paci was found. MOO

I really hope they search again!! Seems to me that if he was seen on video going back by the market one hour later and the market is about 25 minutes from where the pacifier was found...then based on timing her remains would be within about 5-10 minutes of the pacifier location. He didn't have that much time to go that much further (not to mention enough time to really bury or hide her),so send out search parties within 10 minutes of that spot. I know that still leaves a large area to search but I know MANY people who live up here in NorCal would be happy to help.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11913988

You took the words right out of my mouth.
[quote name="Nece" post=11913356]If she was alive and asleep I think he did leave her in truck but where did he go?
He left market at 8 and returned at 9 which means he could have traveled 30 minutes and came back or less and stopped someplace for a while and came back.

Right now I don't think she came back with him from the trip.
JMO I think she was already gone and he was covering his tracks. I think he parked, walked and buried her. JMO
BBM If the bolded part is a possibility, it would take time to bury her. Maybe 10 minutes if he hurried. They need to do a ground search of up to 25 minutes in every drivable direction from that store.
attachment.php

The
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11913988

You took the words right out of my mouth.

BBM If the bolded part is a possibility, it would take time to bury her. Maybe 10 minutes if he hurried. They need to do a ground search of up to 25 minutes in every drivable direction from that store.
attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

Anyone know driving time from store to where the paci was found in Ono. From the market, If he took Cloverdale to Clear Creek to Platina Rd and turned left onto Church St it looks like it leads straight to Eagle Creek which is near Ono. I bet he didn't bury her, may have been his plan since he had a shovel. But if the paci was found near this area I bet she's in Eagle Creek. Jmo.

This map http://goo.gl/maps/yf2P5 u have to enlarge the map to see the route

this is my first post, have been lurking a LONG time. but I had to post because this has been bothering me for a couple of days now. And i am not sure I am doing this correctly, so please forgive me if I am not! But on a post on 07/09/15 by Kimi_SFC.... post #838 where she is showing the pictures of the Dads truck.
when he goes to the gas station his tail gate is up.
but the picture that shows him driving by the gas stating an hour later, it appears his tail gate is down.
Forgive me if I am wrong, or if somebody else already pointed this out. :moo:

Welcome new websleuther Kristina!

Anyone know driving time from store to where the paci was found? From the market, If he took Platina Rd and turned left onto Church St it looks like it leads straight to Eagle Creek. I bet he didn't bury her, may have been his plan since he had a shovel. But if the paci was found near this area I bet she's in Eagle Creek. Jmo.

This map http://goo.gl/maps/yf2P5[/QUOTE]

Happy Valley Road to Ono shows:
12 minutes
14.8 miles

Happy Valley Road to Platina shows:
1 hr. 3 minutes
52.6 miles

I don't know where this pacifier was found, but it couldn't have been all the way to the town of Platina. There is a Platina Rd. which runs around the Ono area, though.

Anyone know driving time from store to where the paci was found? From the market, If he took Platina Rd and turned left onto Church St it looks like it leads straight to Eagle Creek. I bet he didn't bury her, may have been his plan since he had a shovel. But if the paci was found near this area I bet she's in Eagle Creek. Jmo.

This map http://goo.gl/maps/yf2P5

12 minutes
14.8 miles

1 hr. 3 minutes
52.6 miles

I don't know where this pacifier was found, but it couldn't have been all the way to the town of Platina. There is a Platina Rd. which runs around the Ono area, though.[/QUOTE]

I revised my post, it's the Patina Rd that's just before Ono. Then Church st, if u use Google and follow Church to the end it dead ends into woods them Eagle Creek. There's nothing else near there.time wise it works 12 minutes out there plus 12 minutes back plus 30 minutes for him to do whatever he did.

I will be somewhat surprised if they aren't out searching tomorrow. Makes sense that they would hold off till they got the confirmation on the DNA.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

12 minutes
14.8 miles

1 hr. 3 minutes
52.6 miles

I don't know where this pacifier was found, but it couldn't have been all the way to the town of Platina. There is a Platina Rd. which runs around the Ono area, though.

I revised my post, it's the Patina Rd that's just before Ono. Then Church st, if u use Google and follow Church to the end it dead ends into woods them Eagle Creek. There's nothing else near there.time wise it works 12 minutes out there plus 12 minutes back plus 30 minutes for him to do whatever he did.[/QUOTE]

That's certainly very plausible.

(don't know why "Reply With Quote" is not working right? I was mainly noting that the map shows the green marker and "Search Area" in the wrong spot)

Ugh, it just dawned on me that near the town of Platina is where my then 14 yr. old son was lost alone for 18 hours, including overnight, years ago, when he got separated from his dad while on a hunting trip! He made it out ok but what nightmare memories! :(

Ugh, it just dawned on me that near the town of Platina is where my then 14 yr. old son was lost alone for 18 hours, including overnight, years ago, when he got separated from his dad while on a hunting trip! He made it out ok but what nightmare memories! :(

Scary, glad he was ok.

The pacifier, found off of Platina Road July 10, was submitted to the Department of Justice Laboratory for DNA analysis. The lab confirmed Friday that the pacifier did belong to Ember Graham.

Snipped from http://www.actionnewsnow.com/news/ember-graham-s-dna-found-on-pacifier-found-in-ono/

:thud: how devastating... Did he notice the pacifier in the truck and throw it out a window? Guess we may never know. I think he knew it was Ember's ... Nothing else made sense for him to run otherwise.

:thud: how devastating... Did he notice the pacifier in the truck and throw it out a window? Guess we may never know. I think he knew it was Ember's ... Nothing else made sense for him to run otherwise.

Bolded by me, that was my thought. Threw it out as he was leaving, he probably didn't think anyone would ever find it.

I'm sorry sorry sorry about my map above. I included it because it was part of the posting, but the store that's marked is not the happy stop mart. The store MG was at in the surveillance is on Cloverdale. Here's a driving map to mid Ono on Platina road.
image.jpg

I saw saw a map earlier that someone posted, and it shows a part of Platina that is way way past Ono. Maybe they are searching "too far" away. Does anyone know the actual location of the pacifier?

I also just read someone remind us that the neighbor's GF said she saw Ember in MGs arms. Someone better get that girl in for questioning ASAP before she disappears.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123
Back