GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for that!!!!!!!!!!!! Here we go- I have not looked at it other than a glance, yet. I think we will find out a couple of things- a better timeline and that they were far from "estranged". I am going to bet that first number he that shows up a lot on page 1 of the numbers is her. Maybe not the only number that is Crystal's, but I am going to guess that one belongs to her. Sorry, Arron and Crystal. Your foolproof TextMe App to hide behind isn't that bullet proof. Thank goodness!!!!!!

I know we've had some of the phone numbers for BC, AL and CL in these threads before. Did anyone happen to make note of them or is the only way to find them by going back through all the threads?

I know we've had some of the phone numbers for BC, AL and CL in these threads before. Did anyone happen to make note of them or is the only way to find them by going back through all the threads?

There is a document from the police or court with both Beverly and Arrons numbers on it. Mimi can help with that. I am useless.

I have to say that I feel so icky being in the middle of this timeline. A few things so far--- Arrons phone had an outgoing call to Beverly's phone for 15 minutes at 8:58pm, the night she was gone. I am guessing Crystal already had the phone at this time and they were communicating. Arron's phone texted with beverlys phone until 11pm the night before. Then from 1-4pm the day of. Then again at 1028pm (16 letters) response from bev phone at 1033pm (21 letters
), and then message from arrons to beverly 1034 (2 letters), guessing communication with Crystal or fake thanks for meeting me texts. The 870 number (the number I speculate as Crystals) sent him a 3 letter text at 11:18PM (AND THEN ANOTHER 3 letter text at 11:33pm). Guess he wasnt on the sofa playing video games, after all!

There was both texting and voice call activity between BCs phone and ALs phone *after* BC disappeared. Wonder who had possession of the phone at the time?

There was both texting and voice call activity between BCs phone and ALs phone *after* BC disappeared. Wonder who had possession of the phone at the time?

The million dollar guess is certainly the one who has already been convicted of kidnapping and murder. No innocent bystander. An active participant, EQUALLY involved. Cant talk about the sins of one without realizing they were both equally involved. Here is evidence of that involvement. Today, I am sad for Beverly and her family all over again. I am going to go through it well later, but I need to get outside for a minute. The first communication I see between Arrons phone and Beverlys was the day before, the 24th. Of course, we know the female was the one who made the phone call to set up the appointment, so there is possibly more communication on her phone.

TKL or Butler--- if yall still come around, do you want to confirm is the 870 number was Crystal's? Or maybe that extra number she called on that was not her usual number? I am thinking of your family today, too. None of you deserved to be thrown in the middle of such horror. Her actions reflect on no one but herself, but it effected many. I am sorry you have to deal with the aftermath.

IIRC first contact with "cash buyer" was early in the week of the abduction/murder. Curious who the other numbers are and significanceprior to Sept 24, as at a glance I first see BC cell number on Sept 24 at 21:55:20 (9:55pm the night prior to her abduction on Thurs Sept 25, 2014) JMHO

Pages 3 to 9 TEXT MESSAGES RECEIVED....
10 TO 15 TEXT MESSAGES SENT.....
PG 16 INCOMING CALLS << CALLS TO AL PHONE...
PG 17 OUTBOUND CALLS... < CALLS AL PHONE MADE

Typing this out as a way to help me put all this in order. Let me know if I've screwed something up. LOL

Day before disappearance (Sept. 24):

9:31 pm - call from AL to BC - approx. 5.5 minutes
9:37 pm - call from ?? to AL - approx. 9.5 minutes (this number googles back to Carter family and appears to be landline)

**theory: AL makes contact with BC...cell phone going dead, bad reception or some other reason.....she calls him back from landline (in husband's name) to continue conversation?

Starting at approx. 9:55 pm (right after phone call ends), there is a flurry of both incoming and outgoing texts between his phone and BC's phone. These texts run from 9:55 pm to approx. 10:56 pm.

**theory: Continuance of the above phone conversation.

Day of disappearance (Sept. 25):

12:58 pm - BC sends text to AL. He replies. Conversation seems to continue off and on until approx. 3:00 pm.

**theory: Setting up showing for later that evening and finalizing a plan to meet

6:16 pm - Phone call from AL to BC - registers as "0 seconds".

THE FOLLOWING OCCURS WELL AFTER BC HAS MET AL TO SHOW HOUSE AND WE CAN ASSUME SHE HAS ALREADY BEEN KIDNAPPED AT THIS POINT:

AL makes 3 phone calls to 501-251-5617....all in a row.
8:19 pm - 0 seconds
8:20 pm - 27 seconds

** whoever this is, they were texting each other quite a bit on Sept. 12 and there was also a phone call from AL to this number on Sept. 12 (0 seconds) and again on Sept. 23 (3 seconds)

EDIT FOR NEW INFO: Look what I found? The number 501-251-5617 is listed as the phone number for Crystal Lowery on her marriage certificate with AL. http://69.152.184.9/MarriageImages/617/Bk617Pg187.pdf

8:58 pm - phone call from AL to BC phone - approx. 15.7 minutes

10:28 pm - Text from AL to BC phone
10:30 pm - Text from BC phone to AL
10:34 pm - Text from AL to BC phone

11:18 pm - Text to AL from 870-293-9629 (CL phone??)

DAYS AFTER BC DISAPPEARANCE (Sept. 26 & 27)

5 inbound phone calls from 4 different numbers. Each call ranges from 14 seconds to 17 seconds. Not sure this has much to do with anything, but thought I would throw this in because it is the ONLY activity for these days. No incoming or outgoing texts, no outbound phone calls. AFAIK, these calls may have gone to voice mail?

DAY OF WRECK AND ESCAPE FROM HOSPITAL ( night of Sept. 28 and early morning hours of Sept. 29)

11:30 pm - text from 870-293-9629 (CL?? Can anyone confirm this is her Text Me number?)
2:08 am - phone call from CL (??) to AL - 7 seconds
2:09 am - text message from CL (??) to AL

Wasn't there a phone number for AL listed on POF or OkCupid or in that cat fight on instagram between Crystal and a girl AL had been talking to? Can't remember her name, but it's on that screenshot of instagram screenshot. Hmm...might have also been on FH, someone (female) had posted a screenshot of a private msg from AL on POF.

Typing this out as a way to help me put all this in order. Let me know if I've screwed something up. LOL

9:37 pm - call from ?? to AL - approx. 9.5 minutes (this number googles back to Carter family and appears to be landline)

**theory: AL makes contact with BC...cell phone going dead, bad reception or some other reason.....she calls him back from landline (in husband's name) to continue conversation?

Starting at approx. 9:55 pm (right after phone call ends), there is a flurry of both incoming and outgoing texts between his phone and BC's phone. These texts run from 9:55 pm to approx. 10:56 pm.

12:58 pm - BC sends text to AL. He replies. Conversation seems to continue off and on until approx. 3:00 pm.

**theory: Setting up showing for later that evening and finalizing a plan to meet

THE FOLLOWING OCCURS WELL AFTER BC HAS MET AL TO SHOW HOUSE AND WE CAN ASSUME SHE HAS ALREADY BEEN KIDNAPPED AT THIS POINT:

** whoever this is, they were texting each other quite a bit on Sept. 12 and there was also a phone call from AL to this number on Sept. 12 (0 seconds) and again on Sept. 23 (3 seconds)

EDIT FOR NEW INFO: Look what I found? The number 501-251-5617 is listed as the phone number for Crystal Lowery on her marriage certificate with AL. http://69.152.184.9/MarriageImages/617/Bk617Pg187.pdf

5 inbound phone calls from 4 different numbers. Each call ranges from 14 seconds to 17 seconds. Not sure this has much to do with anything, but thought I would throw this in because it is the ONLY activity for these days. No incoming or outgoing texts, no outbound phone calls. AFAIK, these calls may have gone to voice mail?

DAY OF WRECK AND ESCAPE FROM HOSPITAL ( night of Sept. 28 and early morning hours of Sept. 29)

11:30 pm - text from 870-293-9629 (CL?? Can anyone confirm this is her Text Me number?)

Looking good!!! That 5617 was a number Crystal had used on a selling site as her contact number. I will try to find the link again, but that is the number that was used. Good thing she took 30!!!

Looking good!!! That 5617 was a number Crystal had used on a selling site as her contact number. I will try to find the link again, but that is the number that was used. Good thing she took 30!!!

Yup...I was probably editing while you were reading. I edited the post to show a link to their marriage certificate and it lists the 5617 number as Crystal's.

Yup...I was probably editing while you were reading. I edited the post to show a link to their marriage certificate and it lists the 5617 number as Crystal's.

Thaaaank you for finding something to prove it! Cause it is true. :) That some good timelining you got going on there~!!!!

I am so sad for her. The one call for 0 seconds from him to Beverly at around 6:16--- that feels like he already had her and called her phone to hear it ring and get it from her.

I am so sad for her. The one call for 0 seconds from him to Beverly at around 6:16--- that feels like he already had her and called her phone to hear it ring and get it from her.

I had the exact same thought. :(

Does anyone remember what time CC jr and CC sr received the texts from "Beverly" stating she was out having a drink with friends?

Something that strikes me about his text and call logs--- other than crystal, most numbers are only texted/ called in a block on one day and then not repeated. I am wondering if this is other houses they were trying to see/ realtors they were trying to kidnap. Even Beverly's only started the day before she was kidnapped. I am guessing there are more on Crystal's log, but as far as Arron's TextMe number, the communication started the day before.

Does anyone remember what time CC jr and CC sr received the texts from "Beverly" stating she was out having a drink with friends?

There is a photo of it in a news article- I think it was around maybe 10pm?

Something that strikes me about his text and call logs--- other than crystal, most numbers are only texted/ called in a block on one day and then not repeated. I am wondering if this is other houses they were trying to see/ realtors they were trying to kidnap. Even Beverly's only started the day before she was kidnapped. I am guessing there are more on Crystal's log, but as far as Arron's TextMe number, the communication started the day before.

Random sex hookups? Just a guess from all that we know about him/them. We have to keep in mind that this wasn't his only or even his actual phone number. This was a fake number he gave out to those he didn't want to know his real number and obviously one he thought he could hide behind during the commission of a crime.

It would be VERY interested to see a similar call/text log from his actual cell phone provider. Who knows...maybe it will show up next.

OK.... How did he get BC the home phone #? Got busy with Real Life but back...so is this the VERY FIRST Contact we see? First contact with her cell that I saw at glance was the text messages to BC cell number 2014-09-24 21:55:20 (9:55pm)

Where does this fit in? (from the mental eval pg 8)

SO If I am reading the paperwork correctly, they discovered it on Saturday Sept 27, but the call took place on Thurs Sept 25th. But the times are diff from the Mental Eval ( showing 1558 which is 3:58pm) http://media.arkansasonline.com/news/documents/2015/02/26/CK_Image.pdf

3. On September 27,2014,Investigators determined through Beverly Carter's phone
records that she placed a phone call at approximately 1558 hours to phone number 914-
206-1776 for approximately fifteen minutes and forty five seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyuglybefore