FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If drugs are involved, my guess is only in that the actual killers needed money for drugs, so were likley to take on such a "task".

Gotcha--makes sense
Let's assume she TS did not know WW had remote access to her personal computer and emails or other privilege information .(MOO) nd she wasn't going to see patients but to report what she knows and she sent a email and said to this person I'll be back Monday and give you everything I have on WW.. Because WW has access he now knows her schedule and that she would be home alone. This is my own personal thoughts.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

SNIPS:

"Sievers' sister Annie Lisa said Wright is the best friend of Teresa's husband, Mark Sievers, who is also, according to his Facebook page, from Missouri.

She said Wright seems to have a close connection to Teresa's husband Mark.

I was told they've been friends since they were kids," Annie said.

Annie said she didn't want to speculate about Wright's apparent friendship with Mark Sievers.

"Obviously it's a very strange connection. I already have my own ideas that I can't share right now," she said."

MS and Wright, friends since they were kids and best friends now. I don't see why it is a strange connection. Not obvious to me. Wonder what her ideas are.

In an earlier thread (a neighbor?) witnessed a man with glasses in the driveway that Monday AM. WW has glasses.

Yes, I think the plan was to replace TS with a physician who is paid an hourly rate and then they could get rich (and possibly sell drugs) and not have TS receiving the major portion of the practice revenue. It's ALL about the money.

Wink News said that Annie Lisa reports that the children are safe. And the sheriff says there is a lot more to come but they will not be pressured into revealing more details or making further arrests. He also said that the two suspects in custody went to great effort to cover their tracks and did so but not good enough.

Okay, so pictures of the two perps with Roger's GF together on May 30 and again on June 7 show that they were "hanging out"; pretty cozy together. But, I see Roger's GF, but not CWW's wife. Hmmmmm....

I sincerely feel bad for the wife / SO / others that are blindsided by this type of crime! How do they feel once they find out that the man that they love is so cruel, unfeeling, a cold-blooded killer?!!!!! :eek:

:cry:

Wink News said that Annie Lisa reports that the children are safe. And the sheriff says there is a lot more to come but they will not be pressured into revealing more details or making further arrests. He also said that the two suspects in custody went to great effort to cover their tracks and did so but not good enough.

Sheriff Mike Scott also said in the context of additional developments that there are several "more components" leading me to believe there is more than one more arrest forthcoming.

Then why did it take so long for an arrest? This is what I really do not understand.

I could see WW being the facilitator here, but not being in FL at the time of the murder. I think JR committed the murder alone, and was contracted to do it by WW, who was the go-between between him and someone else. I don't think WW would be able to hammer his best friend's wife to death, partly because of knowing her, and partly because of not wanting to destroy the life of his best friend......if his best friend wanted her still alive, that is.

Just can't get why whoever wanted this hit in the first place hasn't been arrested.

FB page for Jimmy Rodgers just disappeared on my computer. Can anyone else get on the page?
I was looking for more information about his lime green GMC pick-up truck photo posted on his FB page on June 29 at 9:08 PM.
Another June 29 photo shows him appearing to be crashed out sleeping in a cushy chair, perhaps tired from his quick trip from Missouri to Florida and back to Missouri.

[h=2]Sorry, this page isn't available[/h][h=3]The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.[/h]

I had dental surgery yesterday and I have read this thread in a bit of a fog...

Did I read that the girlfriend of the accused came forward and told LE that the accused confessed to her?

... And all three of them (WW, her boyfriend and she ) were in Florida in May/June and put photographs up on her facebook

FB page for Jimmy Rodgers just disappeared on my computer. Can anyone else get on the page?
I was looking for more information about his lime green GMC pick-up truck photo posted on his FB page on June 29 at 9:08 PM.
Another June 29 photo shows him appearing to be crashed out sleeping in a cushy chair, perhaps tired from his quick trip from Missouri to Florida and back to Missouri.

[h=2]Sorry, this page isn't available[/h][h=3]The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.[/h]

Can you provide a link?

Does anyone know about all the other companies T and MS have?
There are 8 that I found.

If this Wright guy was into their businesses who knows what he was doing.

Yep, it is gone! "Poof"

SNIPS:

"Sievers' sister Annie Lisa said Wright is the best friend of Teresa's husband, Mark Sievers, who is also, according to his Facebook page, from Missouri.

She said Wright seems to have a close connection to Teresa's husband Mark.

I was told they've been friends since they were kids," Annie said.

Annie said she didn't want to speculate about Wright's apparent friendship with Mark Sievers.

"Obviously it's a very strange connection. I already have my own ideas that I can't share right now," she said."

MS and Wright, friends since they were kids and best friends now. I don't see why it is a strange connection. Not obvious to me. Wonder what her ideas are.

I took it as the sister underplaying the shocking implication that MS's best friend got arrested for his wife's murder. I honestly don't know how she could hold herself back, and I don't really understand why she felt she had to. Maybe LE asked her not to voice her opinion so as not to alert the perp. I do think it's odd that she wouldn't have known Wayne and MS were still close since he came to the funeral

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then why did it take so long for an arrest? This is what I really do not understand.

I could see WW being the facilitator here, but not being in FL at the time of the murder. I think JR committed the murder alone, and was contracted to do it by WW, who was the go-between between him and someone else. I don't think WW would be able to hammer his best friend's wife to death, partly because of knowing her, and partly because of not wanting to destroy the life of his best friend......if his best friend wanted her still alive, that is.

Just can't get why whoever wanted this hit in the first place hasn't been arrested.

Regarding the lengthy investigation, the Sheriff had previously said once everything comes out we will understand the complexity of the case. He said LE has had a "laser like focus" for 8 weeks with assistance from FBI, FDLE. They suspected these 2 perps fairly early but they did a good job of trying to cover their tracks (with an IT guy being one of the perps, the electronic trail would have been more difficult.) Also I don't think they could place JR in the area until his gf called LE after he confessed to her. Not sure when LE obtained the Walmart tape showing him here the day before...maybe not until after gf contacted them.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Riversinthedesert

Wink News said that Annie Lisa reports that the children are safe. And the sheriff says there is a lot more to come but they will not be pressured into revealing more details or making further arrests. He also said that the two suspects in custody went to great effort to cover their tracks and did so but not good enough."QUOTE

If your nieces were with your murdered sister's husband and you find out his best friend was arrested for the murder and you hear more arrests are forthcoming.. how can you think the children are safe? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech