FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also cw could have known their codes.. or been given their security codes by unsub. The back door has always seemed staged to me. JMO

Did I read here that the Clinic where Dr S and MS owned that they had a masseuse therapy as well? Dr.'s Office Manager's have a lot of clout within the office. They are the "gatekeeper" of who gets in who doesn't as far as Pharmacy company salespeople also, samples. Patient billing begins with the office. I don't believe the Doctor personally sees the billing. Could the practice all of a sudden become investigated for being a "pill mill"?

jMO

[as a side question...is anyone else getting ad pop ups that take over the entire page with no option to close out of it? Mine is "Dish" and it has been going on for days. I have cleared my cookies even??]

How did he get in?

-Nin

I do not have the link handy but I read in a previous article( I read it today but article was during the beginning of all this) he was also in charge of their home computer maintenance.

Did I read here that the Clinic where Dr S and MS owned that they had a masseuse therapy as well? Dr.'s Office Manager's have a lot of clout within the office. They are the "gatekeeper" of who gets in who doesn't as far as Pharmacy company salespeople also, samples. Patient billing begins with the office. I don't believe the Doctor personally sees the billing. Could the practice all of a sudden become investigated for being a "pill mill"?

jMO

[as a side question...is anyone else getting ad pop ups that take over the entire page with no option to close out of it? Mine is "Dish" and it has been going on for days. I have cleared my cookies even??]

I pretty much gave up a long time ago using computer for this site . I'm looking at this website from my phone . I get to this site through Tapatalk on phone 95% of the time as this site takes over 8 minutes to load one darn page when I use my computer

I rarely do links and research on cases here as I used to because it takes too long to do on the computer which is such a shame as I no longer contribute much anymore to threads

My challenge with this is the timing of the crime. Who would have given out the info that Teresa would be home alone. I don't think that cw was working alone. Don't know who he was working with but he had insider info on who was home or not home. IMO

Here is my take on this.
I think they were waiting for the entire family to come home and did not expect TS to arrive a day earlier. This altered their plans. and I think it is very possible MS and children are in protective custody!

Both friends were in the area the week before. I wonder who was on tape buying that hammer? (just thinking ..nothing by LE out as to tape yet ) Could it have been the look alike? To frame ?

They were in Florida the week before? That is new information to me. I understand JR had been arrested last Wednesday for violating his probation by leaving the State of Missouri without contacting his probation officer. He had been seen at a local Fl Walmart store on Sunday June 28th.

Do you have additional information?

-Nin

If CWW had remote access to the Sievers' computers he could have found out their travel schedule by reading emails from TS to her staff. She most likely emailed staff to tell them she would be coming home Sunday night and would be in the office Monday morning to see patients. JMO

jMO

Did you look at task manager to see if anything else is running other than internet explorer? Try ending all tasks with task manager and then start internet ex again. It may fix problem.

I do not have the link handy but I read in a previous article( I read it today but article was during the beginning of all this) he was also in charge of their home computer maintenance.

Yes, I am aware that he did IT work on their computers and possibly had remote access. What I am wondering is, did he and JR actually break into the garage side door?

-Nin

So lets' just go with it. He wants to be seen where and when? Airport? Traffic cameras? Security cameras at the Sievers house? All of it? Why? Framing? In case he is seen by a neighbor?

-Nin

Trial runs, to see if he will be accepted as MS? How well did AL know CWW? It seems odd to me that she would be crying on his shoulder at the funeral if they had simply met in passing. Had he already been assimilating within the family? If MS were to, perhaps, drop out of life due to depression/grief how many people would notice if CWW stepped in and took his place? I would really like to know the time frame of when he altered his appearance from the full beard and standard haircut of his earlier mugshot to the shaved head and perfectly shaped goatee on FB.

They were in Florida the week before? That is new information to me. I understand JR had been arrested last Wednesday for violating his probation by leaving the State of Missouri without contacting his probation officer. He had been seen at a local Fl Walmart store on Sunday June 28th.

Do you haveadditional information?-Nin

It was posted by me and possibly others at the end of last thread. The girlfriend had photographs of them before in June. Again I am on my phone and here we go again with the issue as far as my computer vs phone:banghead:

ETA check within the last 20 post of the previous thread

ETA i thought the photographs of them were in Florida... all three of them.. Posting later down thread is saying I am incorrect so sorry

Trial runs, to see if he will be accepted as MS? How well did AL know CWW? It seems odd to me that she would be crying on his shoulder at the funeral if they had simply met in passing. Had he already been assimilating within the family? If MS were to, perhaps, drop out of life due to depression/grief how many people would notice if CWW stepped in and took his place? I would really like to know the time frame of when he altered his appearance from the full beard and standard haircut of his earlier mugshot to the shaved head and perfectly shaped goatee on FB.

Bingo !

I don't think it was framing because then why act when the person you're trying to frame is hundreds of miles away. I suppose it could be a just in case measure but if that were the motive wouldn't the better option have been to disguise oneself completely when needed?

It could benefit him as needed because of his past crimes...
He takes on a business to do computer work. He uses his friends I.d. to pass background check and gets the job. He wouldn't get the job using his I.D. He is trusted and has full access to business computers and info.

I don't think it was framing because then why act when the person you're trying to frame is hundreds of miles away. I suppose it could be a just in case measure but if that were the motive wouldn't the better option have been to disguise oneself completely when needed?

You are correct. No framing. I am trying to exclude the husband from any involvement. You get the idea..

-Nin

It was posted by me and possibly others at the end of last thread. The girlfriend had photographs of them before in June. Again I am on my phone and here we go again with the issue as far as my computer vs phone:banghead:

I don't believe the photographs of the three of them taken were of them in FL though, together yes but not in FL

He takes on a business to do computer work. He uses his friends I.d. to pass background check and gets the job. He wouldn't get the job using his I.D. He is trusted and has full access to business computers and info.

That's a good one! "Mark Dodge".. just saying

-Nin

ETA the photographs of them were in Florida... all three of them

on your phone go to the bottom and click on full site,

SILENCE....

(JMO) LE saw a lot day 1, immediately aware of a huge spider web due to the fact the vic was employed as such, an office of employees that operates typically---everything is tech. Lots to dig into, narrow down, connect, targets (POI) to eliminate OR set aside along with the more obvious. Trying find a suspected 'few within a lot', daunting to say the least.

LE took tech stuff from the Jarvis home that 1st week. They were into her med office as well but don't know/think they confiscated anything then---someone else here may know more about that. REGARDLESS wouldn't LE have gained necessary REMOTE access to office tech for investigating then? As the time factor is so important in the beginning.

SILENCE is so obvious.... all is zipped, LE is right to issue a big 'shut the hell up'. So complex/involved---MSM needs to be kept on the other end of a 20' pole so no POI is alerted in ANY way. Too many employees & family members know each other. >>>For what it's worth at this time... possibly a very good reason for MS silence with MSM, no general public statements or pleas, etc---regardless, LE knew, along with MS & maybe immediate family at some point, that his best friend was involved in his wife's murder.

LE closely watching certain persons from the get-go, continuing to do so. Seems no one could go anywhere wo LE knowing. Slim chances getting "the hell outa Dodge".

Well, that may be in terms of intent to use id for other reasons such as you say, but that would be a separate issue from this crime although would explain it yes

Sorry if I was misleading...this article says all three were together on May 30th for this photo... so I just assumed... they were all in Florida due to the timeframe of the murder and when he was seen on at the store

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/men-accused-in-doctors-slaying-hung-out-together-before-killing-happened_76891245

Jimmy Rodgers, 25, and Curtis “Wayne” Wright Jr., 47, appeared together in a photo posted to Facebook on May 30 by Rodgers’ girlfriend, Taylor Shomaker, who called it a “pretty good night.”

FBphoto.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member