Skinner - Verified Friend of Mark Sievers - Q & A thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Skinner--You mentioned MS was heartbroken over this,but did you get a sense of outrage and anger also?

MS is an adamant believer in the 2nd amendment and carries always. He took his wife to the range and she was learning to shoot. He told me, in tears, that he told the police to do a much more thorough autopsy and forensics work on her body than would normally be done, because TS was a fighter and she would have put up a fight. He told them to be certain to look under fingernails for evidence.

The guy could never stop speaking wonderful things about TS in the 10 or 11 years of their marriage. He was so proud of her and I had to ask him to change the subject sometimes over the past 10 years, because he was so proud of her and always boasting about her. He was excited about what she was doing, which by the way, was the exact type of work one of his blood sister's had done (homeopathic care? Am I calling it right?) but many more years before TS. And you may not know it, but that sister died down there in Florida six years ago, and MS told me he always suspected something odd about it because she was in perfect health, but seemed to die of something "natural" while alone in her bathroom. She had recently broken up with her lover, I think. I don't recall the details.

And MS father had been a veterinarian (pet doctor) and in his late 50's decided to go back to Med School and get his M.D., and in his 3rd year of internship at a hospital, just before being released to become a legal practicing doctor, got pancreas cancer (like the actor Michael Landon got) and there is zero cure for that. Tragic. He died in his late 50's, about 1991, and MS was so proud of his dad. And MS inherited a bunch, many, guns and gun safes from his dad. Two of those were identical but for the color wood on the stock, and he gave me one. Told me, "Pick the color you like. It's yours." I still have it.

MS wanted to become an M.D., too, and I remember asking him, "Do you want to be rich?" and he said, "well, if it comes, who wouldn't, but I really want to go to 3rd world countries and give free care to needy people." That conversation took place in 1988, and was his thinking forever.

This is something that he and TS continued, in similar ways after her marriage to MS, with various awareness programs (women being trafficked) that they were involved with.

I don't know but I m guessing, if for some reason problems were found in her office, couldn't Teresa be in huge trouble for hiring WW? Could her licenses be in jeopardy?

I understand second chances, but she would be jeopardizing everything.

But maybe not.

I know if I went to a doctor and my info had been comprised by a known felon, I would lose trust in the doctor's judgment

<modsnip>I am utmost sorry that you have to even consider your friend possibly being involved in all that - or hopefully not.

I will ask very direct questions and may sound harsh. On the other hand I would always take you out for a drink and have a good time.

Let's go back to the 11:10pm info about the call. You were saying Dr S called from the airport. Was it RSW(Fort Myers)?

-Nin

I would imagine so. I have not been to their house and have not flown there, so I don't know those types of specifics.

Skinner,

We know MS and WW were/are good friends, but given what you know about the relationship between TS and WW (meaning, their non-romantic feelings for each other), would it shock you to learn that he physically had a part in murdering her? Did he think fondly of her?

Has MS been reading here, to your knowledge?

Welcome, Skinner!

I don't know if MS hired the hit through WW and then JR did the deed, or if it was just WW hiring it for some reason, but I still believe it was a hit. It seems unlikely to me that JR would jeopardize a parole violation simply to drive to another state with a buddy to commit a crime unless there was a HUGE payoff for him--big enough to take that gamble. Murder seems like the most likely big ticket item. Burglary, not so much.

Is there any evidence at all that whoever committed this murder was actually in the house when TS arrived home?

Is there a reason to believe it would be impossible for the perp/perps to have entered the house in the early morning hours (i.e. 4-5AM) instead?

Is there irrefutable evidence that the shrill scream and/or shouting are without a doubt related to THAT home on that morning?

Is there an established time of death? It could have been midnight, or it could have been 5AM for all we know, correct?

Hi TTF14,

All good questions. I understand the doubt about burglary.

I am not privy to any evidence you ask on all your following questions. Speculation about it happening at 4-5 a.m. is allowed. I do not have information to the contrary. Like most, I'm guessing based on a couple of testified or known reports. She left the airport, went home, and from that time until the discovered body, the murder took place. A couple people said they heard "shrill" and "arguing" at some time. So, yeah, the murder might have happened immediately at 4:30 a.m.

I have no evidence except what news reporters apparently obtained, about the neighbors hearings.

MS told me about how a doctor friend of theirs (MS and TS) was called by MS to go to the home and investigate. He had been called on his cell phone by office staff telling him that TS was not in the office and not answering her phone.

The doctor friend who found her (I do not know what time of morning or early afternoon), threw up, if I recall correctly, at the near impossibility of recognition of TS when he saw her.

You mention Mark inherited a large gun collection.

Were the guns similar to the inherited gun collection that iirc JR had also... that collection became a probation issue.

I would imagine so. I have not been to their house and have not flown there, so I don't know those types of specifics.

Thanks Skinner, I understand. You were told Dr S called in at 11:30pm correct? You also mentioned she took her car and drove home. Do you know if she indeed drove her white Mercedes or did she drive the Van?

I really appreciate all of your help.

-Nin

When and how, if ever, were you aware of the ******** account with the million dollar goal?

Welcome Skinner...
WW's criminal past
... anything is possible with "2nd chances", etc along with what we're told of TS's compassion for people. What gets me is that she had to have known WW's past so was she talked into this or what? And why would MS find it ok for WW to work in this capacity in their family business? BIG RISK = the nature of WW's employment involved tech access to not only office internal workings but all patient files, etc.

Perhaps patient files are not on the computer. I know that everytime I call my doctor and speak with the staff, they say, "Let me go get your file", of which in a room located several feet away from the front desk, are rows and rows of shelving of manila folders.

So maybe the computer networking only has to do with appointments, and billing, and some other type stuff, but not medical files.

Hi TTF14,

All good questions. I understand the doubt about burglary.

I am not privy to any evidence you ask on all your following questions. Speculation about it happening at 4-5 a.m. is allowed. I do not have information to the contrary. Like most, I'm guessing based on a couple of testified or known reports. She left the airport, went home, and from that time until the discovered body, the murder took place. A couple people said they heard "shrill" and "arguing" at some time. So, yeah, the murder might have happened immediately at 4:30 a.m.

I have no evidence except what news reporters apparently obtained, about the neighbors hearings.

MS told me about how a doctor friend of theirs (MS and TS) was called by MS to go to the home and investigate. He had been called on his cell phone by office staff telling him that TS was not in the office and not answering her phone.

The doctor friend who found her (I do not know what time of morning or early afternoon), threw up, if I recall correctly, at the near impossibility of recognition of TS when he saw her.

That doctor friend may have been the man with the glasses and the tan Avalanche. So that person had access to the house. That is quite interesting.

Thank you for sharing.

-Nin

Skinner,

We know MS and WW were/are good friends, but given what you know about the relationship between TS and WW (meaning, their non-romantic feelings for each other), would it shock you to learn that he physically had a part in murdering her? Did he think fondly of her?

Has MS been reading here, to your knowledge?

I have zero knowledge on these questions. I have not seen or heard from WW in 10 years.

Thanks again for giving us an insight to who MS is. You make him sound like he is a really caring, great guy. I still have a feeling that there is still a "mastermind" yet to be revealed and I had an easier time accepting that it may be MS when he was just a one dimensional figure in the news. You have made me imagine him as a doting husband, brother, son and great friend. I hope sincerely he is innocent.

You said WW went to Florida quite often. Do you know the approximate frequency and a ballpark salary or IC charges to the practice either monthly or yearly?

You mention Mark inherited a large gun collection.

Were the guns similar to the inherited gun collection that iirc JR or WW had also... I forgot which one had that collection but it became a probation issue.

Was it JR or WW ?

I have no idea since I know nothing of JR. But MS has told me a few times over the past decade about his "biggest regret was selling a number of his dad's guns." For sentimental reasons, he regretted selling some of them.

I asked him if he wanted the one I had back, and he said "of course not".

Hello to you, Skinner and thank you so much for your willingness to help us understand this case from an insiders perspective.
You have stated you have not been in contact with MS over the past month. Have you tried or has he tried contacting you in this time period and you have missed each other through phone tag?
Is it unusual for you and MS to not talk/text communicate in a months time?
I thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Skinner, I understand. You were told Dr S called in at 11:30pm correct? You also mentioned she took her car and drove home. Do you know if she indeed drove her white Mercedes or did she drive the Van?

I really appreciate all of your help.

-Nin

I do not know which vehicle she drove home in.

When and how, if ever, were you aware of the ******** account with the million dollar goal?

I have almost zero knowledge about the charity fund account, but I do remember (which contradicts what some have posted on here) MS told me on the 3rd or 4th day after the murder, that somebody had set up a goto fund account, and I remember asking "what is that?", and he had to explain it to me. I did not know the title or name of these things. He also said he could not think straight. The grief of the whole mess knocked him into another world.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654
Back