Skinner - Verified Friend of Mark Sievers - Q & A thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can we copy and post comments from here into the main discussion thread?

Thanks,
Nin

Lets keep everything here so it remains topical. You can certainly direct posters from the other thread to a certain post # and bring it into the discussion to theorize.

Hello to you, Skinner and thank you so much for your willingness to help us understand this case from an insiders perspective.
You have stated you have not been in contact with MS over the past month. Have you tried or has he tried contacting you in this time period and you have missed each other through phone tag?
Is it unusual for you and MS to not talk/text communicate in a months time?
I thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have tried. Email, txt, and phone.

This is the new thought that worries me. I just thought about this (while many of you may have seen the implications immediately, it just dawned on me).

IF the smock, or overalls, that JR had buried, were the type of garment used to completely mask your own clothing (underneath) for the purpose of not getting stains on your "real" clothes, then this is very damning.

In my initial posts, I tried to postulate how two guys saw an opportunity on the spur of the moment to drive to FL to a vacant house, when they got caught unexpectedly and things go bad.

BUT if JR is actually dressed and prepared for a hit, then that is the sole purpose of this endeavor, and the connection to MS via WW, is near impossible in my mind to dismiss. It would exclude my theory immediately, since murder was the intention from the beginning.

I think the coveralls were used so none of his lint or fibers from his clothes were left at the house. I'm not so sure they went there to kill her and I think it was done in a rage. There was something WW needed out of that house and fast. TS showed up and ruined the plans. She confronts them and maybe wont give them what they want. Do they have a safe?

Do you know if the employee s or ICs working for the practice were paid by check or MS used a direct deposit service?

Thanks much Skinner. Praying that God keeps his arms around you big time right now. I pray You feel his love.

Have you heard anything from MS or anyone that relates to security system not functioning?

Skinner. Would you vouch for mark to keep his kids at the moment. Or do you think it's best that they stay with others until all is clear? Thanks in advance.

Thanks for coming here and giving some insight into MS. I, like everyone really hope for the sake of the girls, MS is not involved. And I absolutely hate it when someone is killed by someone they loved and trusted. So for TS too. My only question is without naming names, do you have a possible suspect in mind for a most likely 3rd arrest?

Hello, again-
I am wondering if you are knowledgable about MS and the closeness he has with the family of TS? If you could just speak to any of the relationships BEFORE this awful event, it would be appreciated. Some families are close to the in-laws, others not. So any insight would be helpful.

Skinner, why do you think MS gave up on becoming a physician? What did he eventually study?

Did Mark call the Dr friend to check on his wife Monday morning after the office called him?

Some of you asked about profiling MS personality. I will not go into that, but to say the following:

If MS is guilty orchestrating this, he had to put up quite a deceptive practice with me, 100% of the time, over the past 10 years. This is what makes me think it is not even conceivable that he is guilty.

He spoke highly of TS all the time, and the kids were just as important, maybe more so.

He "knows" that the death of their mother would have a negative impact on them, affecting them adversely. He would not allow that. I just cannot see it.

MS and TS had just landed quite an opportunistic cable TV channel gig, and MS always wanted to talk about it. The owner of the network had selected TS over the other tough competition, and this was another neat thing he was excited about. When the owner, or top executive, saw how she handled herself the first time he met her, he made up his mind right on the spot.

MS was involved with a fair amount of the business end of this, and he would want to talk to me about all those business details, and well...... money is not a motivational reason for MS to commit murder, or have it done.

IF MS is involved in the murder, then it would mean, without hesitation, that there was an intense hatred for her that he concealed to me, PERFECTLY, for 10 years. He deceived me, by way of not opening up about the "truth" of his resentment (which is not in MS character).

There are several of us, who presently have wives who are the bread-winners. It means nothing, the way people want to make an issue over it. If MS divorced TS, due to an intense hatred, MS would not have any trouble using his degree(s) to get back out there and work, along with his entrepreneurship abilities.

A judge would almost certainly grant custody to MS, or both equally.

That is why I find it so difficult to think that MS did anything wrong.

Is there another love interest? Even if that is so, you do not stoop to murder (or hiring such). Simply divorce and move on.

MS is not at all stupid, and he knows how we live in Orwell's "1984" times (even worse). He would not risk it. No way, in my thinking.

I am hoping there is a clear, logical line, of how it all went down, and MS is not involved. I'm hoping so very much.

I think the coveralls were used so none of his lint or fibers from his clothes were left at the house. I'm not so sure they went there to kill her and I think it was done in a rage. There was something WW needed out of that house and fast. TS showed up and ruined the plans. She confronts them and maybe wont give them what they want. Do they have a safe?

Yes, more than one.

Do you know if the employee s or ICs working for the practice were paid by check or MS used a direct deposit service?

I have zero knowledge. I have never been to their town or met any of them.

Thanks much Skinner. Praying that God keeps his arms around you big time right now. I pray You feel his love.

Have you heard anything from MS or anyone that relates to security system not functioning?

I eluded to an answer regarding that, back earlier, and while I think it helps MS defense, I would rather not disclose what I was told by him.

Skinner. Would you vouch for mark to keep his kids at the moment. Or do you think it's best that they stay with others until all is clear? Thanks in advance.

To be honest, I do not know what is going on with him, except maybe he is withdrawn and does not want to interact with people.

IF he is as shocked at WW involvement as I was, then that is like another murder to him, with regard to his best friend doing this.

The kids are most safe with MS. Without a doubt, even if it ends up he is guilty of masterminding this. The kids would have nothing to fear, ever.

Thanks for coming here and giving some insight into MS. I, like everyone really hope for the sake of the girls, MS is not involved. And I absolutely hate it when someone is killed by someone they loved and trusted. So for TS too. My only question is without naming names, do you have a possible suspect in mind for a most likely 3rd arrest?

None at all, and I hope there is not another.

Hello, again-
I am wondering if you are knowledgable about MS and the closeness he has with the family of TS? If you could just speak to any of the relationships BEFORE this awful event, it would be appreciated. Some families are close to the in-laws, others not. So any insight would be helpful.

I have little knowledge re: MS and her family.

Skinner, I seem to recall that MS's sister died at home after a longer illness?

-Nin

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back