Skinner - Verified Friend of Mark Sievers - Q & A thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Some of you asked about profiling MS personality. I will not go into that, but to say the following:

If MS is guilty orchestrating this, he had to put up quite a deceptive practice with me, 100% of the time, over the past 10 years. This is what makes me think it is not even conceivable that he is guilty.

He spoke highly of TS all the time, and the kids were just as important, maybe more so.

He "knows" that the death of their mother would have a negative impact on them, affecting them adversely. He would not allow that. I just cannot see it.

MS and TS had just landed quite an opportunistic cable TV channel gig, and MS always wanted to talk about it. The owner of the network had selected TS over the other tough competition, and this was another neat thing he was excited about. When the owner, or top executive, saw how she handled herself the first time he met her, he made up his mind right on the spot.

MS was involved with a fair amount of the business end of this, and he would want to talk to me about all those business details, and well...... money is not a motivational reason for MS to commit murder, or have it done.

IF MS is involved in the murder, then it would mean, without hesitation, that there was an intense hatred for her that he concealed to me, PERFECTLY, for 10 years. He deceived me, by way of not opening up about the "truth" of his resentment (which is not in MS character).

There are several of us, who presently have wives who are the bread-winners. It means nothing, the way people want to make an issue over it. If MS divorced TS, due to an intense hatred, MS would not have any trouble using his degree(s) to get back out there and work, along with his entrepreneurship abilities.

A judge would almost certainly grant custody to MS, or both equally.

That is why I find it so difficult to think that MS did anything wrong.

Is there another love interest? Even if that is so, you do not stoop to murder (or hiring such). Simply divorce and move on.

MS is not at all stupid, and he knows how we live in Orwell's "1984" times (even worse). He would not risk it. No way, in my thinking.

I am hoping there is a clear, logical line, of how it all went down, and MS is not involved. I'm hoping so very much.

Skinner, this, out of anything I have read, makes me really want to reverse-engineer some of the ideas I've been assuming to be true, so that MS is in a position of complete innocence. Your feeling about his innocence is intangible evidence, but carries so much weight. I would think that, if MS is guilty at all in this, you might recall a moment here or there that, in retrospect, was a warning sign. But it doesn't sound like that at all.

I think Hammer is a hitman. And he posted really terrible things on his facebook page around the time TS was killed including an image of a serial killer-looking guy with the words (I'm cleaning up the language "She said....what are you going to do with that hammer?" He also posted a picture of himself with an arrow pointing to his crotch on the day that TS was found.
I do think he went to FL to kill TS because he knew she would be alone. No idea if Wayne was there or not. I think Wayne is the person who set up the murder. I have been assuming he was a conduit for MS. But, honestly, your post reached my heart and it makes me purposefully want to rethink things and leave the door open for MS to be completely innocent. This must be so difficult for you. Virtual hug to you. -Kammie

Skinner, why do you think MS gave up on becoming a physician? What did he eventually study?

Did Mark call the Dr friend to check on his wife Monday morning after the office called him?

MS always wanted to be both, an M.D. and a lawyer. And in the last several years, he started talking much more seriously about go back for Law School, which I told him was a bad idea (I had gone to Law School for a year after graduation, but dropped it), but he was truly planning on it. Not too long ago, he told me about an LSAT test book he had just gotten.

Skinner,

Do you think WW was there to rob them? He knew they were out of town.
Did not expect them back and they would never in a million years suspect
HIM of all ppl.
And he had to kill her because she knew him well and there was no way he was getting out of this without her telling PD.

Okay Skinner. No disrespect. But we heard your good thoughts or speculation about <modsnip> Mark and how you doubt he had a hand in this. Now what is the other side of your opinions that would make you think of possibilities where it is plausible that he could have been involved in her death?

THANKS.

Skinner, this, out of anything I have read, makes me really want to reverse-engineer some of the ideas I've been assuming to be true, so that MS is in a position of complete innocence. Your feeling about his innocence is intangible evidence, but carries so much weight. I would think that, if MS is guilty at all in this, you might recall a moment here or there that, in retrospect, was a warning sign. But it doesn't sound like that at all.

I think Hammer is a hitman. And he posted really terrible things on his facebook page around the time TS was killed including an image of a serial killer-looking guy with the words (I'm cleaning up the language "She said....what are you going to do with that hammer?" He also posted a picture of himself with an arrow pointing to his crotch on the day that TS was found.
I do think he went to FL to kill TS because he knew she would be alone. No idea if Wayne was there or not. I think Wayne is the person who set up the murder. I have been assuming he was a conduit for MS. But, honestly, your post reached my heart and it makes me purposefully want to rethink things and leave the door open for MS to be completely innocent. This must be so difficult for you. Virtual hug to you. -Kammie

Thanks, Kammie.

I would assume you would know if anything was missing from your conversations with Mark?

They would not let him into the house for several days or maybe a week or three. I remember on our 2nd conversation I asked him about if anything was stolen, and he said he did not know. I said, "What do you mean? What about your safes?" He said, "Oh, yeah, they were okay. The LE made me open them."

He told me, he could not bring himself and the kids to move back into the house, with the thought of knowing what went down there.

Is it generally assumed that Teresa was killed shortly after she returned home - that someone was already in the house waiting or her?

LE would probably guess at the time of death according to what she was wearing when she was found (ie, clothes she returned home in/ night attire / dressed for the next day)

Thank you for your willingness to answer questions, and for providing a balance to how MS could be perceived. He is fortunate to have you as a friend.

I am wondering if Teresa had life-insurance? If the kids were named as beneficiaries, at least we knew they were taken care of, no matter the circumstances.

-Nin

Skinner,

Do you think WW was there to rob them? He knew they were out of town.
Did not expect them back and they would never in a million years suspect
HIM of all ppl.

And he had to kill her because she knew him well and there was no way he was getting out of this without her telling PD.

Eileen, that's my hopeful theory.

But if JR went there alone, or if he went with the purpose of killing, then it does not look optimistic for MS.

JR's connection to Sievers only comes by way of WW (as far as I know). I don't know a whole lot, but those 3 links are hard to dismantle. JR ----> WW -----> MS/TS

Is it generally assumed that Teresa was killed shortly after she returned home - that someone was already in the house waiting or her?

LE would probably guess at the time of death according to what she was wearing when she was found (ie, clothes she returned home in/ night attire / dressed for the next day)

Thank you for your willingness to answer questions, and for providing a balance to how MS could be perceived. He is fortunate to have you as a friend.

I do not know the answers to these questions.

I'm going to log off now. Come back late tonight.

Sincerely,

I'm going to log off now. Come back late tonight.

Sincerely,

THANK YOU for your hard work here. It can be very intense and you are going a great job fielding questions. Thanks again.

Is there another love interest? Even if that is so, you do not stoop to murder (or hiring such). Simply divorce and move on.

RSBM

I thought it was unusual how you worded this...

In your opinion, is another love interest possible or likely?

I'm not sure what to think... robbery, IMO, is unlikely. People in MO go on vacation and leave their houses. Why drive 1600 miles for a robbery? It would have to be something very unusual, rare, etc., with an unusually high payoff to justify travelling that far. And the more unusual an item, the harder it is to fence... just doesn't make sense to me.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

But if JR went there alone, or if he went with the purpose of killing, then it does not look optimistic for MS.

JR's connection to Sievers only comes by way of WW (as far as I know). I don't know a whole lot, but those 3 links are hard to dismantle. JR ----> WW -----> MS/TS

Understood!
But..... WW would send someone and not go there himself because 1. he looks like MS and 2. someone may recognize him.

Maybe she wouldn't give up the safe combos!

Ww knew the Sievers knew the house Easy Target.
Told JR hey ill give u half..

What exactly does WW do for a living?
I think the man was in dire need of money.

Since the arrests. Has LE stated that they know that hubby is not involved. Wouldn't that be their first statement since people would automatically speculate it since his best friend has been arrested?

Has LE told the family that Mark is cleared. If not than we have a problem. Jmo

Perhaps patient files are not on the computer. I know that everytime I call my doctor and speak with the staff, they say, "Let me go get your file", of which in a room located several feet away from the front desk, are rows and rows of shelving of manila folders.

So maybe the computer networking only has to do with appointments, and billing, and some other type stuff, but not medical files.

I am a patient of Dr. Sievers for about 10 years; all the patient records are on the computer.

Dr. S, her assistant SH, and whomever was at the front desk had computers (SH's husband was at the front desk for several years and recently went back to selling real estate), when Mark was in the office he also was on the computer, but I am quite sure you could be on the office computer from their home. Teresa told me a story just recently about being on the computer at home doing office work, when Mark called her to remind her she was going to be late for a recital the girls where going to be in. Mark videotaped their performances and Teresa was running a bit late.

Skinner, Here's what raises a red flag for me, several safes in the home? WW was a previous drug user another red flag and maybe needed money, maybe for drugs? Did he know about the safes? Did he take JR along for support and a look-out? Just my opinion.

Does your wife, children, etc. have the same type of loyalty to your friend that you have or are they offering you different ideas of what might have happened?

If by a seemingly rare chance, he is the 3rd person arrested, would this change your perspective for all times and make you question your own logic vs emotions?

Hi Skinner.. A couple of questions here.. When was the last time you saw MS? You said you had never been to their home. Did you go to the funeral? If someone was telling you this story and you didnt know the people involved what would YOUR reaction be? Finally, were you surprised that CWW was arrested? Would you have thought he was capable of either carrying out a hit( if he was there with JR which i dont think he was) or being a go-between to murder his best friend's wife? Thanks!

I am very grateful to you Skinner for what you are doing here. This is an extraordinary opportunity you are giving us by coming to this site and opening up a dialogue for questions from us. It is above and beyond, and I can only imagine how taxing it is to be answering our queries. I thank you very much.

I also know what a toll this must take on you. I am sure you have already been gently cautioned by Tricia to steel yourself if possible against the blow of any news that might come that will hurt. Those of us who have studied crime here and elsewhere have learned that no one can ever truly know everything about another person. It is possible to have an outward persona that is very different than what is under the surface. With the utmost respect for your observations and opinions of your friends, it is wise to be willing as you have been, to acknowledge there could be another hidden side, no matter how unlikely you think that is. I admire your strength and stamina, and I pray your friendship is not tested beyond what you can imagine.

You have answered so many questions patiently, and it HAS brought another dimension to this case and the victims and players. There are a couple of things I have learned here that trouble me slightly. It is nothing major, but just niggling in my mind:

They would not let him into the house for several days or maybe a week or three. I remember on our 2nd conversation I asked him about if anything was stolen, and he said he did not know. I said, "What do you mean? What about your safes?" He said, "Oh, yeah, they were okay. The LE made me open them."

He told me, he could not bring himself and the kids to move back into the house, with the thought of knowing what went down there.

MS's initial answer to your question seems hasty, and then only after you questioned him further did he admit he did check the safes. I assume the safes were inside the house, so he did in fact go into the house at some point, rather than not be permitted to go in, which it sounds like he claimed at first.

MS is an adamant believer in the 2nd amendment and carries always. He took his wife to the range and she was learning to shoot. He told me, in tears, that he told the police to do a much more thorough autopsy and forensics work on her body than would normally be done, because TS was a fighter and she would have put up a fight. He told them to be certain to look under fingernails for evidence.

This seems a bit presumptuous, that MS would think that he would need to tell LE to do a more thorough autopsy for his wife than what would normally be done. While there are no doubt cases where there has been shoddy work done by a coroner, they are very few, and I think the forensic medical team would be slightly offended that they were being asked to do a better job on this case. That implies they would automatically do less, which is a slight affront IMHO.

The guy could never stop speaking wonderful things about TS in the 10 or 11 years of their marriage. He was so proud of her and I had to ask him to change the subject sometimes over the past 10 years, because he was so proud of her and always boasting about her.

MS always wanted to be both, an M.D. and a lawyer. And in the last several years, he started talking much more seriously about go back for Law School, which I told him was a bad idea (I had gone to Law School for a year after graduation, but dropped it), but he was truly planning on it. Not too long ago, he told me about an LSAT test book he had just gotten.

This grandious style of conversations could be indicative of a narcissistic personality, which can be very deceptive to friends around the person. What you see is not always what you get.

So my question is this: while I hope and pray that your friend is everything he has portrayed to you over the years of your friendship, do any of these points give you slight pause that perhaps he was someone else in reality who could have been involved in some way in this crime?

Thank you again for your presence on this board. All of my interpretations are my opinion only from afar. And if my post is in any way offensive or causes you distress, please scroll and roll. No reply is necessary.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo
Back