MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

4)Do you believe the
7::31 cell ping at Herron Road was a tactic by the perps to buy time to set into motion the ensuing staged CS inferno?

I am going to explain how that answer is covered by gngr ~snaps in her answer to #3.(highlighted in orange)Her answer goes to my question #4.

OK,another way I could have asked #4 would have been,"was the 7:31 ping to establish the whereabouts i.e. create opportunity at Herron Road for the struggle and the staged inferno." The perps wanted it to appear the onset began at 7:31 on Herron. Can you imagine the perps dismay when Champion says I know all about Herron Road it was staged. (I am putting words in the DA's mouth)

Champion has told us 'over and over and over' what matters and what he needs to prosecute occured between 6:30 until 7:30 THAT IS WHEN the altercation with Jessica began. Champion needs to know from the onset exactly those involved (the location of initial struggle-plain and simple). And it's sure not HerronRoad.

My Opinion/theory only. I am only attempting to interprete what Champion is telegraphing us.

:discuss:
:cow:

I apologize for quoting myself but I want to clarify the above post. There was another obvious purpose that the perps desired in creating the illusion that Herron Road was the CS. What better way to protect the initial CS then staging the 2nd location on Herron Road? Another way to say it is the perps objective was in throwing the tracking hounds off the scent so to speak.

Conclusion;they made every possible effort to mislead & destroy the evidence from Herron Road.Talk about how much obvious can 'it'be when Lisa is finding Jessica's earring on Herron Road much,much later.

It is obvious to the DA & myself and certainly to the perps that any defense attorney would be absolutely gleeful pointing out the CS was not secured. I imagine any defense attorney would be salivating ripping apart the proccessing(lackof)in front of a jury?

I would love to have seen the perps when Champion telagraped them.(my words) He wasn't buying Herron Road as the initial CS. Indeed,Champion is desperate for the where/who of that altercation which began in 6:30 to 7:30 window. So the DA created that void in the timeline to bate and hook his prey. Pwow!:bombshell:

I welcome criticism please feel free to disagree. My opinion only.

MizStery said:
Conclusion;they made every possible effort to mislead & destroy the evidence from Herron Road.Talk about how much obvious can 'it'be when Lisa is finding Jessica's earring on Herron Road much,much later.

In a video posted back in Dec.(according to a sticky on my iPad) there was a reporter speaking to a "local-friend or family member"that Lisa went to Herron Road every day to visit Jessica's memorial. It was in that video that it was mentioned Jessica's mother had found a single earring in the debris.

I looked for it or a link on YouTube but cannot locate it. Please note that I am relying on my memory. Unless someone else remembers then then I apologize and it is too late to edit it.

<snip>

Eric Greggs:
He said a church member called last Sunday, the day Chambers' body was found, to tell him about her death."
"I was struck with a heavy heart," he said. "I got off the phone and told my wife, 'I don't even feel like preaching anymore.'"

<snip>

If she said a name, wouldn't it make sense that she knew she was gonna die and asked for her preacher????

<snip>

I would say only if she was a Roman Catholic and wanting that denomination's "Anointing of the Sick" sacrament administered by a priest, gngr~snap. But I suspected Jessica was a born again Christian, so would see no need for such.

JMO

Yes! Thanks for the link that's the case I remember.

I want to a thank gngr~snap for sharing her knowledge of crime prevention/investigation & piquing my interest in the subject.

My point in this post is I strongly believe the CS was staged. So what do I mean by that?

Crime scene staging is the purposeful manipulation of the physical evidence in a homicide case for the purpose of misdirecting the investigation towards self-preservation.

Questions I have for people following this thread:

1)Do you believe the first 911 house,grass call (take your pick);was in someway tied into the subsequent staging of the Herron Road CS?

2)Do you believe JC was physically harmed in the 6:30 to 7:31 time frame and transported to CS?

3)Do you believe there were multiple cell phones & that these texts,calls,pings were being manipulated to either establish alibis or to enhance the credibility of staged physical evidence at the CS?

4)Do you believe the 7:31 cell ping at Herron Road was a tactic by the perps to buy time to set into motion the ensuing staged CS inferno?

5)Do you believe that a person(s) orchestrating & staging the CS were also imbedded in the plethora of individuals involved in the recovery of JC and collecting evidence at the CS?

This is only for discussion and these opinions are mine and I welcome criticism or different theories.

:discuss:

1. Not likely, unless it was a diversion to keep FFs away from CS on Herron Rd.

2. I think Jessica was physically harmed during the time frame, but not sure how phone call with mom factors in or where Jessica was. If hypothetically, Jessica was at the Skyline with perp(s) talked to mom from @650p-713p, then maybe perp(s) knocked her out right after call and drove the back roads for approximately 15 mins to Herron site. Btw- DeDee or some other local can you describe the backroads to get to Herron (like Sullivan etc.) is it pretty rural, does phone service cut out? Any gravel pits etc to dispose of evidence on those backroads?

3. I don't think the perp(s) are that advanced in staging events, I think they may have tried (ie perp used someone else's phone to text or made some attempt to manipulate, but didn't do stellar job.)

The one thing about staging is that I think the perp(s) may try to frame other people/deflect attention away from themselves/feign concern/lie to girlfriend/paramours. Or the perp(s) using manipulation to keep people quiet. Example- If you tell LE about me, I am going to tell so and so on you, because so and so has something on you. Or blaming Jessica's dad without any credible proof. That may be a form of continued staging to me.

4. Yes. I think someone put battery/turned on phone and then tossed battery it or from physical confrontation. Possibly Jessica was able to turn phone on 731p (when was battery removed? likely time perps left?).

5. No.

Staging for sure, but not elaborate. All Jmo/

I would say only if she was a Roman Catholic and wanting that denomination's "Anointing of the Sick" sacrament administered by a priest, gngr~snap. But I suspected Jessica was a born again Christian, so would see no need for such.

JMO
True. I was thinking that Eric knew a lot of details that she hadn't told others, but he said he would not reveal them after her death.
I know Ben Jr. Was Church of God. Not sure what Jessica was. It doesn't matter.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Indeed. Her family would not recognize her but someone who did not know her did. Even the grandmother said she was unrecognizable.
@0:55 seconds
"I couldn't even really tell that was Jessica, but I know it was"

https://youtu.be/8GZQi6VwonU

I think her grandmother made this statement about seeing Jessica on the M&M video, not at the hospital. At least that's how I understood it.

<snipped>
4. Yes. I think someone put battery/turned on phone and then tossed battery it or from physical confrontation. Possibly Jessica was able to turn phone on 731p (when was battery removed? likely time perps left?).
<snipped>

Staging for sure, but not elaborate. All Jmo/

You always have a way of wording your replies that trigger my recollection of events. :lookingitup:

Now :floating: I have another theory on the 7:31 Herron Road ping.

gngr~snap said:
]ALTERCATION

I'm not sure exactly how they KNOW JC was @ the scene @ 7:31p I think the autopsy answers that.
At 7:31 Champion can place Jessica at the CS. How does he know exactly 7:31? What if per chance a local residents cell pinged on Herron Road at 7:31.

The only local I can place at Herron Road at that approx timeframe gave a loving tribute to Jessica's memory. Then in her interview with Clay Chandler she reassures us if she had seen Jessica in distress at the CS how she would have fought to defend her.I can think of many reasons why she grants this interview & visits the CS one is a chance to speak of her affection for Jessica's memory. But,there is another distinct possibility that she is carefully creating an alibi for herself.. Especially if she realizes her phone possibly pinged at exactly 7:31 on Herron Road.

My opinion only you can listen to the video and decide for yourself.Perhaps I just have a suspious . :fishy: mind.

I have the link of the interview of her and her sister with reporter Clay Chandler from the Claron Ledger.

Link
Jessica a Chambers Friend:I Would Have a Fought a For Her If I Could

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2014/12/09/jessica-chambers-friend-fought/20160329/

You always have a way of wording your replies that trigger my recollection of events. :lookingitup:

At 7:31 Champion can place Jessica at the CS. How does he know exactly 7:31? What if per chance a local residents cell pinged on Herron Road at 7:31.

The only local I can place at Herron Road at that approx timeframe gave a loving tribute to Jessica's memory. Then in her interview with Clay Chandler she reassures us if she had seen Jessica in distress at the CS how she would have fought to defend her.I can think of many reasons why she grants this interview & visits the CS one is a chance to speak of her affection for Jessica's memory. But,there is another distinct possibility that she is carefully creating an alibi for herself.. Especially if she realizes her phone possibly pinged at exactly 7:31 on Herron Road.

My opinion only you can listen to the video and decide for yourself.Perhaps I just have a suspious . :fishy: mind.

I have the link of the interview of her and her sister with reporter Clay Chandler from the Claron Ledger.

Link

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2014/12/09/jessica-chambers-friend-fought/20160329/

I think you do have a suspicious mind, MizStery -- otherwise you (and everybody else here) would probably not be frequenting this website. My take on this Clarion Ledger article and its accompanying brief video is that both interviewees were telling the truth, since anytime they glanced away from the interviewer it was toward the left (remembering) instead of toward the right (fabrication).

Keep your eyes on the eyes:
:crosseyed:

JMO

May I judge this to be a poorly written article? I think the reporter is attempting to say that Jessica "beat" someone out of $500.

I have not followed this case that closely since shortly after the story broke.

I agree, when I read that she "beat someone" over $500 I thought that was a misquote. Jessica obviously had a lot of tough associates, I don't see her as being capable of beating most of them up, but I could see someone killing if they thought they had been cheated out of $500.

snip

"We can't go on together, / With suspicious minds"

-- Elvis, son of Tupelo

(Yes we can! Sleuth on!)
Wfgodot! Thank-you you put a smile on my face my dad was born in Tupelo. And,one of the reasons I feel connected with Jessica and Courtland happens to be mom was born in nearby Watervalley,Ms.

Oh,I might as well just say both my mom and dad's folks for many,many generations have farmed in the Mississippi Delta.

:flashback: I love Elvis. If an Elvis impersonator comes to a venue in Seattle look :eye:for me front row center!

Link

Mizstery, I didn't even think about that but you make a good point. People who admitted to being in the area could possibly be using it for an alibi, like Cole Haley or person above, but I would think LE could verify with GPS, cell pings or something else maybe. I was thinking that in order for Jessica's phone to ping at 731p and then once her phone/battery removed would stop ping could be time perp(s) left CS to avoid detection. Maybe perp(s) didn't take their cellphones, but if LE has POIs they may be able to pinpoint prior CS (if another site) by where collective pings if met up prior to Herron Rd. Do traffic maps in real time keep past archived dates, like is it possible Herron Rd CS was on real-time map/video/satellite? Jmo/

Mizstery, I didn't even think about that but you make a good point. People who admitted to being in the area could possibly be using it for an alibi, like Cole Haley or person above, but I would think LE could verify with GPS, cell pings or something else maybe. I was thinking that in order for Jessica's phone to ping at 731p and then once her phone/battery removed would stop ping could be time perp(s) left CS to avoid detection. Maybe perp(s) didn't take their cellphones, but if LE has POIs they may be able to pinpoint prior CS (if another site) by where collective pings if met up prior to Herron Rd. Do traffic maps in real time keep past archived dates, like is it possible Herron Rd CS was on real-time map/video/satellite? Jmo/

You have succinctly made my point. And I thank-you.:tyou:

The first mysterious 911 event(house,grass take your pick) helped construct an elaborate escape hatch(alibi) for anyone evolved. :cow:

I have not followed this case that closely since shortly after the story broke.

I agree, when I read that she "beat someone" over $500 I thought that was a misquote. Jessica obviously had a lot of tough associates, I don't see her as being capable of beating most of them up, but I could see someone killing if they thought they had been cheated out of $500.
Jessica was arrested twice for simple assault.(wrongly IMO, I think she was defending herself from someone and as a VICTIM ended up charged. It happens all the time. Maybe whoever witnessed it said she hit first maybe she did.)

Once in Aug 2013 and again in June 2014. If it happens to be the same person on both occasions maybe it's not really a misquote.
Its really sad to read about what happened to her and the police were never called ( there are no records to back up these accusations)
However a 5ft #95 lb girl gets in a fight and she ends up in jail? I'm seeing an abused girl not allowed to fight back. She must watch her mouth and "be a lady".
Seriously?
"She "beat" someone over $500". Notice he didn't say "cheated" or "stole" he used the word BEAT.
There are 3 sides to every story, no?
Maybe the story about Hentz and pills and money, involved a 3rd person who was conviently left out? That is what common sense of telling me.
Moo
Well and the comment from Charlotte about being taught a lesson and it went to far.
How often was she "taught a lesson" and who was her teacher?
[emoji35] [emoji35]

Jessica was arrested twice for simple assault.(wrongly IMO, I think she was defending herself from someone and as a VICTIM ended up charged. It happens all the time. Maybe whoever witnessed it said she hit first maybe she did.)

Once in Aug 2013 and again in June 2014. If it happens to be the same person on both occasions maybe it's not really a misquote.
Its really sad to read about what happened to her and the police were never called ( there are no records to back up these accusations)
However a 5ft #95 lb girl gets in a fight and she ends up in jail? I'm seeing an abused girl not allowed to fight back. She must watch her mouth and "be a lady".
Seriously?
"She "beat" someone over $500". Notice he didn't say "cheated" or "stole" he used the word BEAT.
Maybe the story about Hentz and pills and money, involved a 3rd person who was conviently left out? That is what common sense of telling me.
Moo
Well and the comment from Charlotte about being taught a lesson and it went to far.
How often was she "taught a lesson" and who was her teacher?
[emoji35] [emoji35]

How often have we heard from a female victim that their abusers 'broke their spirit'. As Ben Chambers has repeated over and over Jessica was a fighter. No reasonable person would think 'being a lady' meant Jessica should suffer silently rather than defend herself against abuse.

Thank-you gngr~snap as you point out sometimes it is provoked because it is two against one. It does sound like Jessica lived in a blended family with half siblings. I did read of a simple assault arrest in the Clarion Ledger. Going by memory (somewhere in the 11 threads)it was between Jessica & her step brother.

As always these are just my opinions. Please feel free to critique any of my posts.

Champion said they could put Jessica and her phone at CS at 731. How? A ping isn't going to be proof JC was also there. Only absolute I can come up with is JC herself texted or called someone or very unlikely seen on a camera. I think a struggle did ensue at CS, JC attempted call 911, perps knocked phone out of her hands, phone went flying.

First fire another theory....same place as the "party". Perps attempt set JC car on fire. JC escapes. Leaves behind small fire called in. Perps take off after JC, catch her on road, run her off road (trunk damage), fight again ensues, struggle, JC attempts call 911, hit her on head, knocked her and phone out, perps finish of JC and car fire enraged, ie "went too far". Wasn't a planned murder but planned burn her car. Wonder if there was gas smell at first scene fire.

you always have a way of wording your replies that trigger my recollection of events. :lookingitup:

Now :floating: I have another theory on the 7:31 herron road ping.

at 7:31 champion can place jessica at the cs. How does he know exactly 7:31? What if per chance a local residents cell pinged on herron road at 7:31.

The only local i can place at herron road at that approx timeframe gave a loving tribute to jessica's memory. Then in her interview with clay chandler she reassures us if she had seen jessica in distress at the cs how she would have fought to defend her.i can think of many reasons why she grants this interview & visits the cs one is a chance to speak of her affection for jessica's memory. But,there is another distinct possibility that she is carefully creating an alibi for herself.. Especially if she realizes her phone possibly pinged at exactly 7:31 on herron road.

My opinion only you can listen to the video and decide for yourself.perhaps i just have a suspious . :fishy: Mind.

I have the link of the interview of her and her sister with reporter clay chandler from the claron ledger.

Link
jessica a chambers friend:i would have a fought a for her if i could

exactly!!!! Ty jmo

How often have we heard from a female victim that their abusers 'broke their spirit'. As Ben Chambers has repeated over and over Jessica was a fighter. No reasonable person would think 'being a lady' meant Jessica should suffer silently rather than defend herself against abuse.

Thank-you gngr~snap as you point out sometimes it is provoked because it is two against one. It does sound like Jessica lived in a blended family with half siblings. I did read of a simple assault arrest in the Clarion Ledger. Going by memory (somewhere in the 11 threads)it was between Jessica & her step brother.

As always these are just my opinions. Please feel free to critique any of my posts.

A family member of mine down in LA was both a cheerleader in high school, as Jessica was, and a cheerleading coach as an adult. I know how much pain these spunky little gals can endure, especially when preparing for and performing in cheerleading competitions. They are truly athletes, just as much as any NFL player is.

JME (just my experience)

<snip>

Moo

<snip>

As Quickdraw McGraw used to say, "I'll do the thinnin' around here."

So, if I my add to your conjecture, suppose there was a third undisclosed party in the "unabridged" version of the RH-got-taken saga? Supposed Jessica and her partner were also duped, at a lower price, by this third party who sold them the fake merchandise for much less than $500? So that third party is who Jessica and Co. went looking for to get relief, after RH and AH came banging on their doors.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member