2015.08.27 Curtis Wayne Wright: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi FL :wave: (we meet again)
Very thought provoking post.
I found something that else Mrs. Lifka said, and it's pretty interesting.

Lifka said Wright “just doesn’t have a good name,” saying he’d gotten into drugs a while back. Around that time, Mark Sievers called the Lifkas to caution them about Wright’s drug use.

“Mark did not try to cover for Wayne,” she said.

Perhaps that's why the Lifka's fired him? Maybe that's the "problems" she was talking about.

Source
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/two-charged-in-slaying-of-estero-doctor_00012835

I just don't understand why, if MS didn't try to cover up for CWW to the Lifkas, he allowed him to be so involved with his wife's practice. CWW was involved with drugs back in 1996. He has a history. Did MS really think he had changed? If so, why? Or did CWW have something from their past in MO that he could hold over MS?

I can't link the article, but here is a post that quotes the part about 1996.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...on-County-8-July-1996&p=12073238#post12073238

Quoting myself here. Still don't know when he was released from prison, but on 4/18/2014 he received a no-seatbelt ticket, so he was at least out by then.
SOURCE: casenet file #701236196.

Prison sentence was issued on 8/23/2001 for 6 years. Maybe he was incarcerated from 12/8/10 on, as that was the date of the offense.
SOURCE: casenet file #10SG-CR00901-01.

So 3 years, 4 months, at most, served. (12/8/10 to 4/18/2014).

My speculation only, based on info available on casenet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And quoting myself yet again.

As I look more, it appears that CWW was out of prison as of 1/10/12. Casenet file #09NM-CR00351-01 has a docket entry as of 1/10/12 that I believe says CWW was released on his own recognizance. In that case, CWW ultimately is given a suspended execution of sentence, so (I think) no prison time for this case (same case #, docket entry dated 3/13/12).

So if I am understanding this correctly, he was out of prison by 1/10/12. So at most, in prison 8/23/11 to 1/10/12? (possible time served in jail additional). If anyone understands this better than I do, please chime in and explain.

Lifka said Wright “just doesn’t have a good name,” saying he’d gotten into drugs a while back. Around that time, Mark Sievers called the Lifkas to caution them about Wright’s drug use.

Perhaps that's why the Lifka's fired him? Maybe that's the "problems" she was talking about.

Source
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/two-charged-in-slaying-of-estero-doctor_00012835

IIRC, CWW was employed by ic-all through 2002-2009. In 2010, we know he arrested for meth, so I'm going to guess the warning from MS was around this time. CWW was listed as CTO (chief technology officer) and PARTNER of Rali Enterprises, Inc., parent corporation of ic-all.com, 2002-2005. In 2005, CWW was removed from the ic-all website management page as CTO.

ChildStarCam was an ic-all product during between 2002-2005. "ChildStarCam On-site and remote monitoring for schools. Parents access secure, full motion video broadcast of their children playing and learning at preschool." :panic:

Feb 2003
Wayne Wright
Chief Technology Officer / Partner
RALI Enterprises

As Chief Technology Officer of RALI Enterprises, Wayne Wright plays an integral role in upholding the company's philosophy of bringing the latest in high-tech surveillance equipment to commercial and residential customers. His career, which spans 15 years, has been dedicated to the development of interactive software and web applications and includes audio, video and computer programming. His expertise led to writing, developing and manufacturing software for our company's video encoding system for secure, real-time full motion video with synchronized audio over the Internet.

Early in his career, Wright achieved several notable successes that showcase his ability to harness the power and flexibility of the computer environment:

In 1986, Wright was at the forefront of the developing field of interactive multimedia when he married then-new touch-screen technology with laser disk players and custom software for Sony Corporation. The result was Sony's Interactive Travel Guide, which used the first touch-screen controller as part of an interactive travel experience in kiosks and travel agencies across the nation.

In 1995, Wright co-wrote content and programmed "Apollo 13: A Week to Remember," an award-winning edutainment CD-ROM. The CD, the first of its kind to be produced in the Midwest, employed a hybrid disc technology that allowed it to be run on both Macs and PCs while sharing all the media and content files including over 73 minutes of running video.

In 2000, Wright created an internationally distributed patent pending commercial web application allowing fully interactive dynamic e-commerce web sites to be created in minutes for the restaurant industry.
Wright is a master of numerous software packages, operating systems and programming languages. He has worked in various capacities with several St. Louis-area companies, including Hytech Interactive, Intelligent Technology, Odyssey Interactive Inc., Anheuser-Busch, Inc., Multi-Media Solutions and Build-A-Bear Workshops.

April 2003
Wayne Wright, Chief Technology Officer
Wright's primary responsibility is to develop and communicate ic-all.com's strategy and vision for the surveillance industry. He manages overall R&D and our engineering organization. Wright continues to
pioneer in the creation and manufacturing of technology products for our company to bring to market.
Wright's reputation in the industry presents him with opportunities to teach classes on integrated software and speak to industry leaders on advanced technologies, showcasing ic-all.com's products and services.

http://web.archive.org/web/20031213055905/http://childstarcam.com/management_team.html

April 2004 (ic-all)
Wright’s primary responsibility is to develop and communicate ic-all.com’s strategy and vision for the surveillance and remote broadcasting industry. He manages overall research and development, and our engineering organization.

An expert in network development and multimedia applications, Wright is responsible for developing ic-all.com’s vision for using multimedia technologies and the Internet to enhance business communications, security, and surveillance. He is responsible for the design, development and operations of ic-all.com’s services, technologies and network. Wright continues to pioneer in the creation and manufacturing of technology products for our company to bring to market.

Wright has more than 15 years of experience designing, developing and managing complex real-time software systems in a variety of sectors. As a senior software and systems engineer, he leads a team of forward-looking engineers in the design and development of systems that manage dynamic data in real time.

Fascinating! And yet this genius was dumb enough to get busted with a recipe for making meth, during a traffic stop?

I think he spent some of those long, sleepless nights tweaking his resume. MOO

IIRC, CWW was employed by ic-all through 2002-2009. In 2010, we know he arrested for meth, so I'm going to guess the warning from MS was around this time. CWW was listed as CTO (chief technology officer) and PARTNER of Rali Enterprises, Inc., parent corporation of ic-all.com, 2002-2005. In 2005, CWW was removed from the ic-all website management page as CTO.

ChildStarCam was an ic-all product during between 2002-2005. "ChildStarCam On-site and remote monitoring for schools. Parents access secure, full motion video broadcast of their children playing and learning at preschool." :panic:

Feb 2003
Wayne Wright
RALI Enterprises

As Chief Technology Officer of RALI Enterprises, Wayne Wright plays an integral role in upholding the company's philosophy of bringing the latest in high-tech surveillance equipment to commercial and residential customers. His career, which spans 15 years, has been dedicated to the development of interactive software and web applications and includes audio, video and computer programming. His expertise led to writing, developing and manufacturing software for our company's video encoding system for secure, real-time full motion video with synchronized audio over the Internet.

Early in his career, Wright achieved several notable successes that showcase his ability to harness the power and flexibility of the computer environment:

In 1986, Wright was at the forefront of the developing field of interactive multimedia when he married then-new touch-screen technology with laser disk players and custom software for Sony Corporation. The result was Sony's Interactive Travel Guide, which used the first touch-screen controller as part of an interactive travel experience in kiosks and travel agencies across the nation.

In 1995, Wright co-wrote content and programmed "Apollo 13: A Week to Remember," an award-winning edutainment CD-ROM. The CD, the first of its kind to be produced in the Midwest, employed a hybrid disc technology that allowed it to be run on both Macs and PCs while sharing all the media and content files including over 73 minutes of running video.

In 2000, Wright created an internationally distributed patent pending commercial web application allowing fully interactive dynamic e-commerce web sites to be created in minutes for the restaurant industry.
Wright is a master of numerous software packages, operating systems and programming languages. He has worked in various capacities with several St. Louis-area companies, including Hytech Interactive, Intelligent Technology, Odyssey Interactive Inc., Anheuser-Busch, Inc., Multi-Media Solutions and Build-A-Bear Workshops.

April 2003
Wright's primary responsibility is to develop and communicate ic-all.com's strategy and vision for the surveillance industry. He manages overall R&D and our engineering organization. Wright continues to
pioneer in the creation and manufacturing of technology products for our company to bring to market.
Wright's reputation in the industry presents him with opportunities to teach classes on integrated software and speak to industry leaders on advanced technologies, showcasing ic-all.com's products and services.

http://web.archive.org/web/20031213055905/http://childstarcam.com/management_team.html

April 2004 (ic-all)
Wright’s primary responsibility is to develop and communicate ic-all.com’s strategy and vision for the surveillance and remote broadcasting industry. He manages overall research and development, and our engineering organization.

An expert in network development and multimedia applications, Wright is responsible for developing ic-all.com’s vision for using multimedia technologies and the Internet to enhance business communications, security, and surveillance. He is responsible for the design, development and operations of ic-all.com’s services, technologies and network. Wright continues to pioneer in the creation and manufacturing of technology products for our company to bring to market.

Wright has more than 15 years of experience designing, developing and managing complex real-time software systems in a variety of sectors. As a senior software and systems engineer, he leads a team of forward-looking engineers in the design and development of systems that manage dynamic data in real time.

Incredible research on your part Creepingskills...so well done. This is getting "creepy!" The whole kids on camera etc.

It's also hard to believe that this is the same person. His bio appears to be so impressive...how could he fall so far? WOW!

I trust your sleuthing, but I can't believe this "Wayne Wright" is CWW! How old is he? 47. How old would he have been in 1986? 18? In 1996? 28? These are huge accomplishments. Could this be his Dad or someone else? Or was he a computer prodigy? Help me out here!

Feb 2003
Wayne Wright
RALI Enterprises

April 2003

April 2004 (ic-all)

BBM

Fascinating! And yet this genius was dumb enough to get busted with a recipe for making meth, during a traffic stop?

The info above is from the web archived pages of the Lifka's businesses, but I wouldn't be surprised if CWW wrote his own 'bio'.

RSBM

He was born in 1969. In 1986, he was 17. I'm calling bs on him doing cutting edge development for Sony at the age of 17.

The 1995 development of a CD is a bit more believable. He would have been 26.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I trust your sleuthing, but I can't believe this "Wayne Wright" is CWW! How old is he? How old would he have been in 1986? In 1996? These are huge accomplishments. Could this be his Dad or someone else? Or was he a computer prodigy? Help me out here!
BBM

I'm only convinced its THE CWW because ic-all and Rali Enterprises is owned by the Lifkas. And the text I posted was from those websites, back in 2002, 2003, etc.

Also CWW's email = wayne@ic-all

Incredible research on your part Creepingskills...so well done. This is getting "creepy!" The whole kids on camera etc.

It's also hard to believe that this is the same person. His bio appears to be so impressive...how could he fall so far? WOW!
Sounds more like he's been hallucinating for a LOOONG time.

Sounds more like he's been hallucinating for a LOOONG time.

I completely agree. Probably at least 50% false. The Lifkas would have known him pretty well though, if they were once PARTNERS with CWW.

I would say "tweaking" is the operative word here. Can we spell m-e-t-h boys and girls?

=creepingskills;12074428]The info above is from the web archived pages of the Lifka's businesses, but I wouldn't be surprised if CWW wrote his own 'bio'.

I'm sure you're right. That is the only explanation that makes sense. But it's also very bold, considering it's on the website of people who knew him. Of course, it's also bold to murder your best buddy's wife.

I know a con artist who had all kinds of fake stuff on the web, He even sold land he did not own to super rich people, He also had tent at Pebble Beach when there was a golf tournament. He never paid the $40,000 for the tent.

I think some of these scammers are super bold

Looks like they dropped all those impressive details from his bio pretty quickly. They were there Feb 2003 and not there a month later in April 2003, if I'm reading that right.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Looks like they dropped all those impressive details from his bio pretty quickly. They were there Feb 2003 and not there a month later in April 2003, if I'm reading that right.

No, the CWW bio existed from 2002- late 2004.

ChildStarCam was an ic-all product during between 2002-2005. "ChildStarCam On-site and remote monitoring for schools. Parents access secure, full motion video broadcast of their children playing and learning at preschool." [emoji14]anic:

Feb 2003
Wayne Wright
RALI Enterprises

April 2003

April 2004 (ic-all)

Great find. Although I don't believe for a minute that he owned any of those accomplishments named in his bio. And he lived no where near those companies he described doing state of the art work for. It does not fit. It gives us great insight on what a con artist he is.

Source

I know a con artist who had all kinds of fake stuff on the web, He even sold land he did not own to super rich people, He also had tent at Pebble Beach when there was a golf tournament. He never paid the $40,000 for the tent.

I think some of these scammers are super bold

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

But it looks like the bio changed? There was different verbiage and it wasn't as detailed?

I must be misreading.

No, you are correct. The bio was edited over time (and updated with other exec bios) but the title of CTO/Partner was there from 2002-2004.

From a screenshot of a now non-existing page on ic-all.com from Feb 2005:

https://web.archive.org/web/20050204034351/http://ic-all.com/management.asp

CWW claimed to be an engineer? He already had drug convictions by then and was working on live streams of children to their parents/guardians through childstarcam.com (a part of Rali Enterprises/ic-all).

Did CWW have a college degree, do we know?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back