Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking back through old newspaper reports:

Man arrested over abuse of six boys (March 20, 2013; 10:04 am)

"Police will allege the six boys were aged between nine and 14 at the time of the assaults, with some of the boys assaulted on a number of occasions over a period of years.

The assaults are alleged to have taken place at Penrith, Kingswood Park, Narrabri, Wauchope, Tamworth and Moree. The man was a truck driver who had moved around various locations."

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/1376318/man-arrested-over-abuse-of-six-boys/

Hmm..I wonder who this was and where it led?

*dons deerstalker and picks up magnifying glass*

Bail refused for Port Macquarie man charged with historical child sex offences March 19, 2015, 7 a.m.

A MAN will stay behind bars charged over historical child sex offences allegedly committed on young girls in Quirindi almost 30 years ago.

The alleged offences occurred in the Quirindi area between 1986 and 1992 when Farrant was believed to have been living in the area.

Oxley detectives will allege Farrant sexually or indecently assaulted several girls, aged between two and six at the time.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/2955219/man-in-court-on-child-sex-offences/

There was a bit of discussion about this bloke back in the earlier threads as well.

I am quite forcefully against capital punishment but I am leaning towards the forced introduction of that treatment that used to be used where they apply a few hundred volts of electricity to the brain.
Kind of aversion therapy.

electroshock therapy

Hi all some really informative messages on here thanks.

A few thoughts.

IMO the people who were with the cars in Benaroon Drive did not seem to be concerned about the cars being connected to the them.

IMO the cars were in the street too long for them not to think that there would be a big possibility that someone would notice the cars, especially in a street like that, take a description, plates, photo or call police about cars loitering in the street.

IMO things that may make them overlook the risks is if they were under the influence of drugs, alcohol, pills etc. or maybe not taking a medication that is needed.
Maybe the cars were disposable, fake plates etc. with no connections.

I always come back to the question of why two cars which then makes me think they were parked there to visit someone in Benaroon Drive or surrounding area that morning, if that was the case, IMO all or someone in those cars with evil intensions saw the children and made a plan then and there that morning. (Just a theory)

For me it just doesn't seem to fit for an abduction or robbery that was planned in advance to deliberately use two cars. IMO it would have been planned if AJ was involved as BS would of had to have told him earlier about the family coming on Friday sometime.

IMO as for a drug deal on the street, I think that would have gone down pretty quick the cars wouldn't be there very long.

I have also been thinking that the police would have followed up and thoroughly checked AJ's disposal of car story. I'm sure police would not have just taken AJs word for it.

IMO the police may have known where AJ 's car was but wanted to watch and see what neighbour did with the car then decided to put the cars on 60 Minutes to see if the neighbour would come forward along with anyone else.

I'm not totally convinced the car in Benaroon drive was AJ's, but I am sure the dirtbag is where he should be.

Just some thoughts to add to the mix.

I was never able to see the paywalled convictions...until now.

Mmm

2015 - Aggravated indecent assault - two counts
2015- Breach of AVO May 8th
2015 - Aug 6th aggravated assault two counts

Is it just me??

How could his recently ex partner (September 2014) be so shocked by his criminal history...

Wowsers!!!

I'm shocking at linking.... But you now have an ACA program that has Katrina Cherry (got it right!!) as one of the NEIGHBOURS...shocked!!!

We have video of the car being seized from the actual home of another POI in Williams case (images from behind his own gates)

Mmmm was their some mention that the car....originally thought to have been disposed of...was actually at a Neighbours house....

Brains tired!!!

Night all

Is it just me??

How could his recently ex partner (September 2014) be so shocked by his criminal history...

Wowsers!!!

My thoughts exactly. There is no way known, unless she was kept in a cupboard, or is deaf mute, and she obviously isn't, that she would not have known a good chunk of it.

Guys like this who get arrested on a regular basis tend not to be too fussed about keeping it a secret from whoever they are living with. The sorts of things he has been arrested for in the past would have meant a fair few police visits over the years. Combine that with unexpected extra money coming in and going out all over the place, plus him in and out at all hours of the day and night, plus associating with others of dubious reputation - you will never convince me that the wife did not know of his criminal ways. Plus the fact it is a fairly small place, and others would have spoken about him too.

I think the latest one he is in jail for may have been the shocker for her, as it would for most people, but she would have known what he was like prior to that.

Can anyone tell me the make and model of the white wagon please? I meant to ask my son when he was here, but forgot. He can see a car in the dark behind us on the road and know what it is.

So?... It's a common phrase.

Yes I agree Rayemonde it is a very common phrase.
But one of those cretins she was married to ... he had a 27 page charge sheet......of which we the public do not have any idea really and apparently neither does his ex.
Maybe another of those cretins may continue to deny the historical allegations he currently faces, and that he did not hurt William until his final breath.
I don't care what cretin(s) are involved in the disappearance of William I just want them caught and punished to the full extent of the law.
I do not want anyone with any knowledge or involvement in William's disappearance to take their final breath until they have disclosed all they know.
imo

My thoughts exactly. There is no way known, unless she was kept in a cupboard, or is deaf mute, and she obviously isn't, that she would not have known a good chunk of it.

Guys like this who get arrested on a regular basis tend not to be too fussed about keeping it a secret from whoever they are living with. The sorts of things he has been arrested for in the past would have meant a fair few police visits over the years. Combine that with unexpected extra money coming in and going out all over the place, plus him in and out at all hours of the day and night, plus associating with others of dubious reputation - you will never convince me that the wife did not know of his criminal ways. Plus the fact it is a fairly small place, and others would have spoken about him too.

I think the latest one he is in jail for may have been the shocker for her, as it would for most people, but she would have known what he was like prior to that.

Can anyone tell me the make and model of the white wagon please? I meant to ask my son when he was here, but forgot. He can see a car in the dark behind us on the road and know what it is.

All good points MsDee. I'm thinking now that there is an ex-wife and there is also an ex-partner. It's not clear who of the two made the statement to MSM. The (more recent) partner may not have known about AJ's prior's dating back to 1974 but I still can't fathom how she didn't know anything about the child sex offences he has been jailed for recently.

All good points MsDee. I'm thinking now that there is an ex-wife and there is also an ex-partner. It's not clear who of the two made the statement to MSM. The (more recent) partner may not have known about AJ's prior's dating back to 1974 but I still can't fathom how she didn't know anything about the child sex offences he has been jailed for recently.

I personally don't think their is an ex wife that commented...I think it was the recent partner - now ex partner....... as the msm articles suggest a more recent alliance - now defunct.

And yes...I agree the more recent ex would have had to be living in a vacuum....as he has had to front at the very least 3 other charges in 2015 whilst she has been with him ???

I'm shocking at linking.... But you now have an ACA program that has Katrina Cherry (got it right!!) as one of the NEIGHBOURS...shocked!!!

We have video of the car being seized from the actual home of another POI in Williams case (images from behind his own gates)

Mmmm was their some mention that the car....originally thought to have been disposed of...was actually at a Neighbours house....

Brains tired!!!

Night all

Katrina Cherry was mentioned as a (former) family friend. Another article also said that she was related to AJ's young victim. My brain is also tired and I haven't seen it reported that she was a neighbour.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/wat...ny-jones-sentenced-to-three-years-jail/#page1

Katrina Cherry was mentioned as a (former) family friend. Another article also said that she was related to AJ's young victim. My brain is also tired and I haven't seen it reported that she was a neighbour.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/wat...ny-jones-sentenced-to-three-years-jail/#page1

Her being an actual neighbour is in the ACA show...http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article/9036039/tony-jones

That one shocked me too.... were they side by side neighbours?....

Just as a side note...MsDee's ....multiquoted Amee at post number 886....strangely...it was actually my quote that MsDee was responding too..on #884.... not sure what has happened...but thought I should let you know.

Her being an actual neighbour is in the ACA show...http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article/9036039/tony-jones

That one shocked me too.... were they side by side neighbours?....

Just as a side note...MsDee's ....multiquoted Amee at post number 886....strangely...it was actually my quote that MsDee was responding too..on #884.... not sure what has happened...but thought I should let you know.

So it does. "Katrina and other neighbours..."

BBM: We've had this problem before with quotes being out of whack. Sometimes it's just a glitch and rectifies itself. If it continues, I'll let IT know about it.

00:02 of the video
AJ arressted 3 days after the disappearance of William Tyrrell.

Three days that would be 15th September 2014.

Please someone check I am not hearing things.....

Exactly! And this is what I was getting at earlier about AJ being kicked out when his ex-wife found out about the charges. So did she kick him out on the 15 September? When did she give her white station wagon to the neighbour?

Exactly! And this is what I was getting at earlier about AJ being kicked out when his ex-wife found out about the charges. So did she kick him out on the 15 September? When did she give her white station wagon to the neighbour?

And where was AJ from the 15th to the 27th ????
I wonder if he had an avo placed on him like PB not to contact the victim .... and he broke that ??

I personally don't think their is an ex wife that commented...I think it was the recent partner - now ex partner....... as the msm articles suggest a more recent alliance - now defunct.

And yes...I agree the more recent ex would have had to be living in a vacuum....as he has had to front at the very least 3 other charges in 2015 whilst she has been with him ???

This made me think of a previous ex-partner and not the recent ex, because the recent "wife" had separated earlier perhaps, if she had had this opinion of AT:

'The horrific list of charges only cemented my belief that he was the true meaning of a misogynistic, condescending, egotistical (barely) human being.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ce-toddler-William-Tyrrell.html#ixzz3nWPk7XWa

And where was AJ from the 15th to the 27th ????
I wonder if he had an avo placed on him like PB not to contact the victim .... and he broke that ??

I'm sure, there is a woman somewhere, where he found a little place for shelter. Scrap metal are everywhere and women too. He seems the type for cheating and exploiting. IMO

Bail refused for Port Macquarie man charged with historical child sex offences March 19, 2015, 7 a.m.

A MAN will stay behind bars charged over historical child sex offences allegedly committed on young girls in Quirindi almost 30 years ago.

The alleged offences occurred in the Quirindi area between 1986 and 1992 when Farrant was believed to have been living in the area.

Oxley detectives will allege Farrant sexually or indecently assaulted several girls, aged between two and six at the time.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/2955219/man-in-court-on-child-sex-offences/

There was a bit of discussion about this bloke back in the earlier threads as well.

Deport all these old pedophile men (and the younger ones also) on an uninhabited island!

P.S. Good to see you in this thread FromGermany. You always have such a fresh perspective on things :)

Thank you, Angeline, but unfortunately it is also sometimes called "way off". :tantrum: But I stand by it.

What, if little Spiderman is alive and already safe, but the public is following a drama with very good script and excellent producer, so that many pedophiles (as many as possible) can finally be brought down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke