Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i still wonder if it was a strategic move to show that photo of william in the background on 60 minutes, because i notice there is another photo from the australian article of det jubelin with that photo grouped with other unseen photos behind him, if you google search images typing william tyrrell how could he disappear its the fourth photo along, not sure if i can copy it here because of the paywall
https://www.google.com/search?q=wil...iam+tyrrell+skype+photo&imgrc=pk5eruFxOx4jjM:

I've been doing a bit of digging into serious and organised crime in Australia, (which I think we all agree a ring of people committing serial child sexual offences would be) in regard to MSM reports LE had uncovered a 'paedophile ring' whilst investigating William's disappearance.

I found this submission to a Parliamentary Joint Committee of the Australian Crime Commission by Advocates for Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse (2004):

Note: Link downloads .pdf:

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&s...f.ashx&usg=AFQjCNHMjv_aYeHDHfUAAWkexvdEkeRhaA

It's interesting to me that AJ must have been granted bail on his August charges to still be out in September. Maybe that is why they layed it on really thick against BS, when he was charged on historical charges. If they really thought he was involved in WT's disappearance and they wanted to isolate him to put the pressure on him in jail, they might also have thought, " Well if AJ decided to go for broke after the August charges, BS might do something to another child as well." I obviously think if AJ did it, he is responsible for his own actions, but I can't help but think the police would be feeling guilty and thinking they should have tried everything they could to have no bail granted to him when he was charged with the assaults on the 11 year old girl. This in turn may have been the leverage or pressure the police had on the DPP to pursue the historical charges against BS. IMO.

Hey Makara, please delete this if it's against the rules, and apologies in advance if so but:

I remember in the last thread HavenWood posted about how he/she was sleuthing a POI and found a secret creepy dating site which was actually hidden behind a child photography website. From the sounds of it, it was a sexual hookup site for parents but it was obviously disturbing because it was somehow affiliated with a business which took photos of babies and young kids.

The reason I mention this is because I was sleuthing AJ and I see that a child photography site's Facebook page tagged him and several others in a Facebook photo of a baby which was odd and weird. I instantly thought of Havenwood's post.

It definitely gives me the creeps - I wonder if it's the same site Havenwood was referring to, and if so, my blood runs cold at the thought.

I'm definitely not going to post the name of the business (and hope no one does) because it may be a coincidence and completely innocent and it may also not be the same creepy website Havenwood referred to, but I just thought it was weird and I feel a bit alarmed by it.

I've been doing a bit of digging into serious and organised crime in Australia, (which I think we all agree a ring of people committing serial child sexual offences would be) in regard to MSM reports LE had uncovered a 'paedophile ring' whilst investigating William's disappearance.

I found this submission to a Parliamentary Joint Committee of the Australian Crime Commission by Advocates for Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse (2004):

Note: Link downloads .pdf:

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&s...f.ashx&usg=AFQjCNHMjv_aYeHDHfUAAWkexvdEkeRhaA

This bit made my skin crawl.....
"Family relationships: When organised abuse involves abusive family
networks, as it often does, many agencies categorise it as ‘incest’ and
fail to identify the organised element in which children are also abused
by extra-familial perpetrators (Creighton 1993)"

Hey Makara, please delete this if it's against the rules, and apologies in advance if so but:

I remember in the last thread HavenWood posted about how he/she was sleuthing a POI and found a secret creepy dating site which was actually hidden behind a child photography website. From the sounds of it, it was a sexual hookup site for parents but it was obviously disturbing because it was somehow affiliated with a business which took photos of babies and young kids.

The reason I mention this is because I was sleuthing AJ and I see that a child photography site's Facebook page tagged him and several others in a Facebook photo of a baby which was odd and weird. I instantly thought of Havenwood's post.

It definitely gives me the creeps - I wonder if it's the same site Havenwood was referring to, and if so, my blood runs cold at the thought.

I'm definitely not going to post the name of the business (and hope no one does) because it may be a coincidence and completely innocent and it may also not be the same creepy website Havenwood referred to, but I just thought it was weird and I feel a bit alarmed by it.

I'd contact Crimestoppers, JfW. They'll sort it out. I know Havenwood contacted them.

This bit made my skin crawl.....
"Family relationships: When organised abuse involves abusive family
networks, as it often does, many agencies categorise it as ‘incest’ and
fail to identify the organised element in which children are also abused
by extra-familial perpetrators (Creighton 1993)"

The whole thing was fantastic (in the sense that I thought, "They must be making this **** up!") I always think I've seen, heard and read it all and nothing can affect me. Then something like that comes along...

(Added thought: The article impressed upon me 'the implication for future crime'. And here we are, hearing the results of these implications now. 10+ years later. Reminds me of the canary in the coalmine.)

Thanks, Bohemian. I emailed Crime Stoppers and sent screen shots.

I noticed that the post on Facebook, which was back in 2012, was published by a NSW photography studio and they made a reference to...Port Macquarie in the post. Ugh.

It's probably nothing, but would not be able to live with myself if I didn't let Crime Stoppers know.

I'd contact Crimestoppers, JfW. They'll sort it out. I know Havenwood contacted them.

It's fine. Havenwood reported it to Crimestoppers. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...l-NSW-12-Sept-2014-17&p=12087789#post12087789 post #226

I noticed that the post on Facebook, which was back in 2012, was published by a NSW photography studio and they made a reference to...Port Macquarie in the post. Ugh.

It's probably nothing, but would not be able to live with myself if I didn't let Crime Stoppers know.

Well done.

MOD ALERT: EXIT POSTS - "I AM LEAVING WS"
It is the policy of WS not to allow posts or threads intended to announce that one is "leaving the site" for any reason. Posts of this nature will result in one or both of the following actions: 1) The post will be removed from general view. 2) Your membership will be suspended without notice.

Should you later wish to have your membership reinstated, you will have to submit a request to WS administration.

If you find it necessary to 'leave' WS - or just take a break from the site - please use the private messaging system to notify your friends. Again, exit posts will be removed from the public forum.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Better to be safe than sorry. It may be innocent, or the same website Havenwood reported, but there's nothing wrong in doing something you believe is right.

From memory it was jigzy on Thread 14, page 65, #972. There was a bit of discussion on a blurrier post of the screen grab, or by watching the video.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Tyrrell-3-Kendall-NSW-12-Sept-2014-14/page65
Thanks for posting that, although it doesn't say how this pic was obtained or did I miss this? As I posted a few weeks back now that I had seen that pic circulating on FB before 60mins <Modsnip>

A few questions for everyone though:
1. who circulated this pic in the first place?
2. was it taken at WT place of residence?
3. why were the pics taken down?

Thanks for posting that, although it doesn't say how this pic was obtained or did I miss this? As I posted a few weeks back now that I had seen that pic circulating on FB before 60mins <Modsnip>

A few questions for everyone though:
1. who circulated this pic in the first place?
2. was it taken at WT place of residence?
3. why were the pics taken down?

1. On FB? No idea. The first time I saw it was on the Strike Force Rosann incident board during the 60 Minutes story, on the day after the first anniversary of William's disappearance.
2. No-one on WS seems to know for sure, as far as I know.
3. On FB? Might be due to Court Suppression Orders IMO if it was posted by someone on one of the official FB William Tyrrell or LE pages. Anything not officially released via MSM is removed PDQ from those pages.

I'll check with the police to see if that particular photo is off limits. It was never published in MSM and only began circulating after someone took a screen capture from the 60 Minutes interview.

I'll check with the police to see if that particular photo is off limits. It was never published in MSM and only began circulating after someone took a screen capture from the 60 Minutes interview.
As far as I know the only versions are screen grabs from the 60 mins show. I put my version up in an attempt to debunk some ideas about his appearance.

I have a theory that TJ + 1 may have been parked in Benaroon Dr for the initial purpose of scavenging scrap metal from the wheelie bins (metal axels) left out for the exchange/replacement program. I posted about the bin program earlier, but well before the TJ wagon was towed by LE. If you missed it, the day WT went missing locals had their old bins out for removal by the Council contractor. The rollout distributed 40,000 new bins to the region. People had the opportunity to dispose of their old bins by leaving them out for collection. If only half that number were left out over the three week collection period, and a typical steel axel is 40-50cm long, well that's 10km of "free" steel to steal. Not that one person could grab it all, but it was everywhere in the region.

Maybe TJ + 1 parked then walked around knocking the plastic wheels off and pilfering the metal axels from the old bins. Chuck them in the back of the wagon parked in a central position. Dress with a hi-vis top so you look official if anyone asks. Hello Spidey. Oh crap what have we done, better sink a few drinks to erase my memory.

Bins should be placed upside down on the kerb ready for collection on 8 September [2014]. The collection of old bins is expected to take another three weeks. http://www.pmhc.nsw.gov.au/Lists/Ne.../July/Delivery-of-new-bins-underway-next-week
Nearmap.com shows bins in Benaroon Dr still lying around the street a week after WT vanished (non-bin day).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee