MO - Ronnie A Bolin, 33, Jefferson County, 8 July 1996

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would agree with this. It seems that everyone knows/knew everyone. I assume it's a small town thing - I grew up in a different area so I didn't experience this but it from all I've seen and been told, everyone knows everyone in one way or another.

As noted, the care would NOT start - no one in the drivers seat needed from the car wash to simply put the vehicle in neutral and push it out of the way. I've moved cars this way myself and never had to move the seat - not moving fast enough to do so. Just need to reach the brake, steering wheel, and gear shift. This is easily accomplished without ever even sitting in the drivers seat - reach in to put car in neutral, stand so that one foot is near the break and hand is on the steering wheel. With the other foot outside the car to push with, one person can easily push a small car to 10 or 20 feet on flat ground this way. And trying to start the car would not require moving the seat unless the car actually started. And tall is not necessarily the issue. If a person is overweight, they will need to have the seat further back to drive - even if they are not tall.

What I'm saying is that the report does not say one of the employees moved the seat, which as meticulous as Jeff County LE tried to be, had that been the case, I believe the report would have said so. As it is, no one but family seemed to really give any thought to the fact that the car seat was in a position where it could NOT have been had RB been the last one driving it.

Yes, long, long gone. Title never transferred to RB name and so previous owner was called and took possession of the vehicle within 6 months from the event if I remember correctly.

If you read that carefully, it never says that information came from the reporting party. In fact, it never says who gave the officer that information. I personally know for a fact that the reporting party never gave that type of information to LE because it wasn't true. That statement on page 2 is from the LE in St. Louis County to LE in Jefferson County but the person who told LE that is not actually named. I had never heard this statement before reading this document and can tell you it did not come from the reporting party.

I don't know if RM was in jail in 1996 but I know that RM and TM hung out with CWW and his brother - they grew up in the same neighborhood, at least for a number of years.

Questioneverything, have you seen CWW' and AW' public wedding album? If so,
do you know who CWW' best man is?

I checked Case net - it shows RM going to jail in 2001 on meth charges and a case of assault the year before but doesn't show how or why he was in jail at the time in the report. Possibly an expunged case? Not really sure. Here's the pic from case net.
attachment.php

Attachments

• RW sentence on Meth courts mo gov 2015-10-12 21-20-40.jpg
    RW sentence on Meth courts mo gov 2015-10-12 21-20-40.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 379
Truthfully, I never had the opportunity to meet MS. I met CWW several times and did not care for him at all. The kind of person who has dead eyes and even though their words are cheerful and appear charming, the hairs on the back of your neck stand up when he's around. That was my personal experience with him and so I avoided contact when I could. I learned long ago to trust my instincts when it concerns people and I believe I can safely say I was right in my assessment of CWW.
questioneverything - Prior to CWW being a suspect in the 1996 disappearance of RB, are you aware of any behavior of CWW that seemed particularly alarming or suspicious?

During the several times you met CWW, your intuitive radar seemed to go on high alert. Do you think CWW could be a psychopath, sociopath or that he has some other mental disorder?

It would be interesting to know more about CWW’s childhood and young adult years.

Recently, NaplesNews.com reported this about Curtis Wayne Wright: “In his senior year, Wright was class president and voted “most dependable” in the senior superlatives.“
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/bolin_23198508

Originally, all lived in Hillsboro MO or very near in one of the other small towns surrounding Hillsboro. MS moved sometime during High School, possibly to Fenton since he Graduated from Fox High School. Fenton was smaller back then, but I doubt it was smaller by too much. You also should remember that the population of 4000 refers only to those withing the city limits of Fenton - not those who live in the Fenton area zip code as well.

He moved again, graduating from Parkway South in Manchester (but his heart was at Fox via FB)

questioneverything,

Feel free to pass on answering this question, but did you ever notice, or hear that CWW/JW were associated with some kind of organized crime? Why are they so feared?

Alot of pics. Looks like happy times. But TS isn't in none. Plus now i can't tell cww and ms apart.

I think ms is in some. But since i don't know the year of the photos. I can't say if he was cheating or what. I just know that the females in some of those party pics. Look like the wedding ring wouldn't have matter to them if push came to shove. Jmo

Pics are around 2006-2009 give or take - at least the ones that have date stamps.

Thanks QE. I truly have no problem with the pics. The guy and his friends and family and associates seem to be having MO fun. JW doesn't seem too bad in 95% of the pics. But a pic is only a flash of what's really going on in ones life.

I miss my family gatherings. The good times. Now it's just bills bills and bills with no time off due to bills. Lol.

Questioningeverything-
Do you know if Fox had any connections to CWW and his circle of friends?

Please everyone remember it's against the rules to make fun of how people look.

Thanks,
Tricia

I dont see MS in any of those pictures. CWW and MS have very distinctive facial features IMO. Those pictures are of CWW.
Definitely do not see anyone that even resembles TS. JMO

MS is definitely in some of those pics. But there are at least 700 pics. I noticed he is more in the ones toward the bottom. You can tell by his height. He does tower over people in some of the pics.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awesomewallflower
Back