Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't see this face in the van window whatsoever. Where (on the van picture) is it meant to be?

Me either, I saw dappled leaves, then if I went x-eyed I saw some puppets (sort of), but to suggest it is not only a face, but William's really is beyond stretching it if you ask me. I'm sorry if that bothers people, but there is little value in putting forth notions that make no sense in a case that's already attracted a large amount of improbable theories.

I too hope William is still alive, but it's important to be realistic for the sake of constructive discussion at the very least IMO.

Another young adult perhaps, one of BS' companions? Another child? One of them coincidentially matching the look? - I don't find the proportions wrong, btw.

If Spedding was transporting someone in the back of his van why would they be levitating on their side near the back windows? If this was William why would he be up so high and visible? Are people suggesting it is a ghost?

I assumed that it meant he lived there himself...or had lived there. I suppose he could even have been a relative or close friend of the family.
From records I've searched he doesn't live there or relative of same surname. Doesn't rule out all possibilities I know. However In the interview he said ' I came down the street and met the mother '. I would have thought If he knew the family he would of called her by name ... Or at least for the sake of privacy said Williams mum. Just a feeling I guess at this point

No seats in the back of the van, not likely he allows anyone to travel in there, he was under police investigation and a POI, he knew this, is likely to be monitored closely, I doubt he would do that at that time, in that place. I can't see anything.

Another young adult perhaps, one of BS' companions? Another child? One of them coincidentially matching the look? - I don't find the proportions wrong, btw.

Proportions are wrong for it to be a face, imo.
Actually. ...now you put that pick up of William as a comparison. ...I'm probably more Inclined to entertain the idea it could be him. ...Your photo is scaled slightly larger. ..maybe if you reduce that one a little more ...

Where would Williams legs go? If you look at the full picture there is no room for his body or legs to still be attached even if his head was in this position.

Me either, I saw dappled leaves, then if I went x-eyed I saw some puppets (sort of), but to suggest it is not only a face, but William's really is beyond stretching it if you ask me. I'm sorry if that bothers people, but there is little value in putting forth notions that make no sense in a case that's already attracted a large amount of improbable theories.

I too hope William is still alive, but it's important to be realistic for the sake of constructive discussion at the very least IMO.

Its quite funny....half of us see something that others don't.....so I guess it really is up to individuals here to decide for themselves what is valuable or not....or worthy of consideration IMO...

If you have found connections between William and a former resident of Benaroon Drive, don't automatically assume LE know everything about them. Let LE know any relevant information ASAP through Crimestoppers. Also, it's probably not a good idea to post anything further about those connections here.

(All my understanding from Makara's previous postings on this topic).

Thanks Bohemian, I did send info to Crimestoppers. Yes I agree regards to further posts.

Long time reader, first post, you say.... not likely he would allow anyone travel in the rear... As its not allowed... This AH and the crew that were allegedly involved have no care for what's "allowed" or else William would be home having had his dinner and be safely tucked into bed right now!
This pic could be something, because there's No seats in the rear of a van does not discount a thing .. MOO

Long time reader, first post, you say.... not likely he would allow anyone travel in the rear... As its not allowed... This AH and the crew that were allegedly involved have no care for what's "allowed" or else William would be home having had his dinner and be safely tucked into bed right now!
This pic could be something, because there's No seats in the rear of a van does not discount a thing .. MOO

Yes the pic could be something or it could be nothing....but regardless... if some see the possibility that it could be William it shouldn't be discounted. As long as someone sent it through to crime stoppers...best to let the experts decide either way.

I totally appreciate the time and effort gone into attempting to find even the slightest clue.. right or wrong.

No seats in the back of the van, not likely he allows anyone to travel in there, he was under police investigation and a POI, he knew this, is likely to be monitored closely, I doubt he would do that at that time, in that place. I can't see anything.

bbm
I honestly don't know what assumptions I would not call into question, absurd as everything seems to be.

If Spedding was transporting someone in the back of his van why would they be levitating on their side near the back windows? If this was William why would he be up so high and visible? Are people suggesting it is a ghost?

IF a face, then the position is questionable, yes!

I wanted to have a look at the validity of what Crabstick can see in regard to a face in the back of Spedding's van in March 2015. In the image below on the right I've scaled to size and overlayed an image of William into the selection area of the image Crabstick posted, and where he noted that he can see nose, mouth, chin, ears and hairline. The overlayed image lines up almost perfectly.

Face-Overlay_zpszmjszjpq.jpg

Keeping the exact same dimensions of the overlayed image of William used in the image above I then layered that image onto the back of the van into the same selection area Crabstick posted. The red text saying "Childs face laying down?" is Crabstick's addition to the image he posted.

Face-overlay-onto-van_zpswyweo5pz.jpg

Using the image above I then layered and scaled it to the exact size to fit onto the image below. Now compare the size of little William's face to those of the adult policemen standing on the side of the road. If that was William in the back of the van, he is one giant of a three year old.

Getting back to what I said earlier, if it was William in the back of Spedding's van in March 2015, where had be been secreted away for six months? If it was William deceased in the back of the van I really don't think we would be seeing a face.

Face-Comparison_zpsivlsqlho.jpg

Until March 2015 William was "missing" and the public was asked, if anyone had seen him.
Since circa April 2015 there are posters with the text "give him back" or "give me back".

(source: fb account "Bring Little Spiderman William Tyrrell Home")

What did happen in March and caused the changing?

Until March 2015 William was "missing" and the public was asked, if anyone had seen him.
Since circa April 2015 there are posters with the text "give him back" or "give me back".

(source: fb account "Bring Little Spiderman William Tyrrell Home")

What did happen in March and caused the changing?

"Give him back" is what William's mother said in one of the interviews the parents did and it has now become a catch cry for William.

Brilliant work Makara. The size discrepancy is now very apparent where it wasn't before.

I wanted to have a look at the validity of what Crabstick can see in regard to a face in the back of Spedding's van in March 2015. In the image below on the right I've scaled to size and overlayed an image of William into the selection area of the image Crabstick posted, and where he noted that he can see nose, mouth, chin, ears and hairline. The overlayed image lines up almost perfectly.

Face-Overlay_zpszmjszjpq.jpg

Keeping the exact same dimensions of the overlayed image of William used in the image above I then layered that image onto the back of the van into the same selection area Crabstick posted. The red text saying "Childs face laying down?" is Crabstick's addition to the image he posted.

Face-overlay-onto-van_zpswyweo5pz.jpg

Using the image above I then layered and scaled it to the exact size to fit onto the image below. Now compare the size of little William's face to those of the adult policemen standing on the side of the road. If that was William in the back of the van, he is one giant of a three year old.

Getting back to what I said earlier, if it was William in the back of Spedding's van in March 2015, where had be been secreted away for six months? If it was William deceased in the back of the van I really don't think we would be seeing a face.

Face-Comparison_zpsivlsqlho.jpg

Thank you so much, Makara.

Have missed a couple of pages, but yeah this whole 'face in the truck' thing looks like nothing more than pareidolia to me. I can't even see it if I look hard, and Makara's overlay shows the face as way too big (compare it to the cops' heads) anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver