MO - Ronnie A Bolin, 33, Jefferson County, 8 July 1996

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What are the alibis for all the involved players in rb's death. Does LE have a sufficient disappearance time?

Also let's not forget. The 80s and 90s was filled with corrupt leos as well. So maybe one of their own helped cover up the crime. I would definitely check the original investigators for doing shoddy work on purpose. Jmo

CWW had a family member in LE at the time, who has since retired.

Couldn't agree more. Would love to know who R --- was. As for not having to speak with LE - well, we should ALL be so aware of our rights. The fifth amendment to the U.S. Constitution says, "No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

The part I bolded is the important part in this case - every single person in this country has the right(and at this point, considering so many problems with LE) to remain silent - as anything you say can be used against you (twisted for that purpose if necessary depending on the LE involved). If point of fact, a US Supreme court decision last year said your silence can be help against you - unless you SPECIFICALLY state you are invoking your fifth amendment right to remain silent, which is really scary if you think about it. Sorry for the history lesson, just thought everyone, especially the innocent should know their rights and know that most lawyers and retired LE will tell you to NEVER speak to LE without an attorney, who if he's smart will NOT allow you to speak anyway.

It just happens that psychopaths and criminals tend to know their rights better because they've had reason to invoke and use them where most of us have not. Although we should always remember what they are - should the situation arise when we need them.

Thank you for the lesson, I personally appreciate it. Wish I would have known this several years ago when I had my one and only run in with the law. I immediately confessed my bad deeds and continued to tell the nice understanding policeman the rest of the story (she said, she said). Before I knew it he had my words all twisted around and flung back at me. I was horrified!!! Never again! Now I wish I had kept my mouth shut from the start. It got so ugly that even the woman on the other side of the "she said" part felt bad for me.....geesh

I've been teetering on whether or not to write this and how to do so.

- - - -

Cannot remember the exact date, but roughly late November and December of 2000 (more probable) or Dec of 2001 as I recall for certain reason, Wayne went off the radar for a few weeks. Not answering his phone and not returning messages. Recall, he was writing code for my invention at the time.

When he returned, he told me that he had been arrested on a bogus traffic charge and that a policeman of Jefferson County (almost 100% certain of the county) had been beating him up while in jail, trying to get information about a missing minister. Wayne had been very bruised in his body and ribs, and had to walk rather gently due to the pain.

I had totally forgotten this, but another person I just spoke with a few days ago, who knew nothing at all about the Sievers murder, nor the Bolin case, did know Mark and Wayne through me, and he told me he remembered the missing minister incident and that it was I who had told him, originally. I had totally forgotten about it, but when he reminded me of Wayne saying he had been beaten up while in jail, that jogged my memory. He remembered specifically the fact about a missing minister, which Wayne had told him, too.

'Said that they were trying to beat a confession out of him, which he knew nothing about.

I'm sure I asked him at the time "Do you know the guy that is missing", but I do not recall the answer(s).

It seemed outlandish to hear about it at the time, but was in keeping with Jeff County reputation.

I am confused. CWW did know RB, right?

- - - -

Cannot remember the exact date, but roughly late November and December of 2000 (more probable) or Dec of 2001 as I recall for certain reason, Wayne went off the radar for a few weeks. Not answering his phone and not returning messages. Recall, he was writing code for my invention at the time.

When he returned, he told me that he had been arrested on a bogus traffic charge and that a policeman of Jefferson County (almost 100% certain of the county) had been beating him up while in jail, trying to get information about a missing minister. Wayne had been very bruised in his body and ribs, and had to walk rather gently due to the pain.

I had totally forgotten this, but another person I just spoke with a few days ago, who knew nothing at all about the Sievers murder, nor the Bolin case, did know Mark and Wayne through me, and he told me he remembered the missing minister incident and that it was I who had told him, originally. I had totally forgotten about it, but when he reminded me of Wayne saying he had been beaten up while in jail, that jogged my memory. He remembered specifically the fact about a missing minister, which Wayne had told him, too.

'Said that they were trying to beat a confession out of him, which he knew nothing about.

I'm sure I asked him at the time "Do you know the guy that is missing", but I do not recall the answer(s).

It seemed outlandish to hear about it at the time, but was in keeping with Jeff County reputation.

Skinner, thank you for sharing this with us. Do you think he was being truthful about the beating? It seems a bit odd that LE would go through all that with CWW yet let him off so lightly on his other offenses. Sunkist did a nice post on CWW's crimes and his punishments. It always appeared that he got off rather lightly IMO. What are your thoughts on this?

Skinner, thank you for sharing this with us. Do you think he was being truthful about the beating? It seems a bit odd that LE would go through all that with CWW yet let him off so lightly on his other offenses. Sunkist did a nice post on CWW's crimes and his punishments. It always appeared that he got off rather lightly IMO. What are your thoughts on this?

Yeah, I'm fairly certain that was true. I remember being in his company and his having difficulty moving freely, due to pain, and his explanation. And there would be no reason to bring me in on a missing person issue that had apparently been following him for 4+ years, all of a sudden. Why invent that, of all things, to explain why he was not around for the better part of a month? Why tell me, and another of our friends, of his past, which he claimed to know nothing about the whereabouts of this person?

No. It happened.

Now, what might be interesting is to see if the officer in charge of that arrest, or the one who saw him most in his cell, whoever it might have been, is still alive and healthy.

Yeah, I'm fairly certain that was true. I remember being in his company and his having difficulty moving freely, due to pain, and his explanation. And there would be no reason to bring me in on a missing person issue that had apparently been follwing him for 4+ years, all of a sudden. Why invent that, of all things, to explain why he was not around for the better part of a month? Why tell me, and another of our friends, of his past, which he claimed to know nothing about the whereabouts of this person?

No. It happened.

Now, what might be interesting is to see if the officer in charge of that arrest, or the one who saw him most in his cell, whoever it might have been, is still alive and healthy.

I find this very interesting as he claimed the same thing in 1996 when questioned about RB's disappearance. He even went so far to show bruises. Could be the only person in America who has been beaten multiple times by LE, having retained attorney's but has never sued. Or, maybe his wounds had something to do with his penchant for kickboxing, or possibly messages sent from someone higher up a chain? That said, Jeffco does have a reputation. Lets face it. CWW is just a chronic LIAR as well as everything else he has done.

It was me. I guess (thankfully) I've never been put int that situation but I just didn't realize refusing to cooperate was even an option. I would make a really bad criminal!

LOL, me, too! I knee-jerk answer questions when authority figures or strong personalities ask them at me :( I'm consciously trying to remember to NOT do it, but it's so much easier for me to tell the truth. I can't stand the stress of trying to be something I'm not.

Much easier to be Popeye-esque: I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam.

Sometimes I'm Wimpy. Sometimes I'm Homer Simpson "mmm, donuts..."

I suppose the car is long gone? Otherwise LE could use new crime technology on it and see what they could come up with.

I haven't read this entire thread but if the car was abandoned at a car wash the car was probably washed of all evidence...

Note for thread:
Russell Ryen Meddows was out on bail (receiving stolen property) at the time of RB's demise.

Casenet 23CR196-0457 4/9/1996

Note for thread:
Russell Ryen Meddows was out on bail (receiving stolen property) at the time of RB's demise.

Casenet 23CR196-0457 4/9/1996

I wonder if the stolen property was computers and when he was out on bail him and a few friends paid back a "snitch"....

- - - -

Skinner, any chance that the date was December 2002?

From casenet:

Description: Operated Vehicle On Hwy Without Valid License - 1st Or 2nd Offense { Misdemeanor A RSMo: 302.020 }
Date: 12/06/2002

I find this very interesting as he claimed the same thing in 1996 when questioned about RB's disappearance. He even went so far to show bruises. Could be the only person in America who has been beaten multiple times by LE, having retained attorney's but has never sued. Or, maybe his wounds had something to do with his penchant for kickboxing, or possibly messages sent from someone higher up a chain? That said, Jeffco does have a reputation. Lets face it. CWW is just a chronic LIAR as well as everything else he has done.

Did I miss where CWW claimed that in 1996, LE beat him up? (Can someone point me in the right direction please). It is unbelievable that CWW, while represented by counsel, was beaten in custody and nothing resulted, no documentation of any kind! When would LE have the opportunity to beat him? There was no opportunity to interview CWW alone since he immediately retained a lawyer.

IIRC, CWW took off to FL for a 'vacation' following the murder of RB. Then, after returning to Missouri hired a lawyer. Did he voluntarily show up to the police station for a beating? Did Jefferson County fail to document the interview with their prime suspect? :slapfight::fishy: The traffic stop beating in 2000ish is more believable. At least then, CWW attempts to explain LE's access to him. Traffic stop, taken into custody for almost a month. Even if LE beat CWW looking for information, under no circumstances could this go on FOR A MONTH. More likely he took another 'vacation' or was kidnapped and beat up.

Agreed. The original mpr will hold the key of who took the report, along with what was described, as well as their notes and family notes on the situation as well.

Then the person assigned to the case should have notes covering their investigating of any speculation provided in the mpr.

Last note. I wonder if any of the original investigators have given what they documented to his family. Are there any details that they didn't share with the family. If so. Why not.

I was given the same 63 page document you all have, without the redactions of course. I imagine there is a great deal will still have not been told just like there are a great many details that do NOT show up in the 63 page report they released. As for why, well, IMO, there is a lot of corruption in this country and I think it can be seen from the very top at the federal level all the way down to small town LE. If you're in the "group" with the those people, you get away with and know a lot more than the average person. JMO.

Thank you for the lesson, I personally appreciate it. Wish I would have known this several years ago when I had my one and only run in with the law. I immediately confessed my bad deeds and continued to tell the nice understanding policeman the rest of the story (she said, she said). Before I knew it he had my words all twisted around and flung back at me. I was horrified!!! Never again! Now I wish I had kept my mouth shut from the start. It got so ugly that even the woman on the other side of the "she said" part felt bad for me.....geesh

Been there myself but only for traffic violation and that was enough! I don't speak to them - I let them give me the ticket and see them in court later. Absolutely will NOT talk to LE without an attorney. To dangerous these days.

Did I miss where CWW claimed that in 1996, LE beat him up? (Can someone point me in the right direction please). It is unbelievable that CWW, while represented by counsel, was beaten in custody and nothing resulted, no documentation of any kind! When would LE have the opportunity to beat him? There was no opportunity to interview CWW alone since he immediately retained a lawyer.

IIRC, CWW took off to FL for a 'vacation' following the murder of RB. Then, after returning to Missouri hired a lawyer. Did he voluntarily show up to the police station for a beating? Did Jefferson County fail to document the interview with their prime suspect? :slapfight::fishy: The traffic stop beating in 2000ish is more believable. At least then, CWW attempts to explain LE's access to him. Traffic stop, taken into custody for almost a month. Even if LE beat CWW looking for information, under no circumstances could this go on FOR A MONTH. More likely he took another 'vacation' or was kidnapped and beat up.

This was his claim when he was confronted in a face to face meeting with him in a restaurant in Fenton Mo in August of 1996. In front of another witness. I did not say I believe his bs story. Further, what I have said was relayed to LE and hopefully documented.

questioneverything,

Feel free to pass on answering this question, but did you ever notice, or hear that CWW/JW were associated with some kind of organized crime? Why are they so feared?
Sorry I didn't see this earlier. It's a good question but one I don't know the real answer to. I know they have "friends and family" who will do whatever CWW tells them to do - including making people "disappear". Whether it's organized crime or just deep corruption I can't say with any certainty. All I know is that people who cross CWW do NOT do so a second time. Not around here anyway. They have both been known bullies/psychopaths since childhood and they never really changed that insanity part of themselves.

I'm in complete agreement with you on this! Been snooping around some leads, but keeping getting shut down, so I believe something is definitely not right, but can't find evidence for what exactly. And since it's LE, it's really hard to get any info on wrong doing - that whole thin blue line thing. Sad really.

As for alibis - none that I'm aware of exist. CWW invoked his 5th amendment rights. RM and TM both claimed they knew nothing and as far as I could tell reading the report, JLW was never even questioned. So, no alibis for any of them at all.
Knowing nothing about these types of things, would it be feasible to hire a PI? Although it seems you've been working it well yourself, maybe they would have better access to certain info? Even if for closure, I don't know what that type of help would cost, but I would certainly want some type of closure. I think that is one of the worst case scenarios, just not knowing...anything. How sad. At least in the current case, as awful and unthinkable as it is, there was a body to put to rest, last respects paid, and the opportunity to grieve. Not so with the unsolved ones, so sorry. You are probably here even though it is painful, but because it is more painful just not knowing. I hope some questions get answered for you also through this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24
Back