MO - Ronnie A Bolin, 33, Jefferson County, 8 July 1996

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It causes too much confusion to discuss other people by the same name as the suspect in this case. Please only discuss JLW and not other criminals who share the same name. Thanks.

Skinner, any chance that the date was December 2002?

From casenet:

Description: Operated Vehicle On Hwy Without Valid License - 1st Or 2nd Offense { Misdemeanor A RSMo: 302.020 }
Date: 12/06/2002

No, I was not living in Missouri at the date you give. Pretty sure it was the year I wrote.

This was his claim when he was confronted in a face to face meeting with him in a restaurant in Fenton Mo in August of 1996. In front of another witness. I did not say I believe his bs story. Further, what I have said was relayed to LE and hopefully documented.
I am so grateful that you or someone you know reported this to LE. It is a very brave action knowing what we know about CWW and the peeps he was hanging with. I think if more witnesses wouldn't have been affraid to come forward this case may have been solved.

It causes too much confusion to discuss other people by the same name as the suspect in this case. Please only discuss JLW and not other criminals who share the same name. Thanks.

Oh dear KateB... Don't they all have the same names?

Jk! :tantrum:

IIRC, CWW took off to FL for a 'vacation' following the murder of RB. Then, after returning to Missouri hired a lawyer.

Actually, according to https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet

2196R-04141 and 2196R-04141-01- ST V CURTIS W WRIGHT JR

He was arrested on charges of unlawful use of a weapon and distribution of a controlled substance around August 3, 1996, he appeared in court August 12, had to post bail and did so on August 14. So LE would have had him in jail for over a week, less than a month after RB's disappearance.

His trial was December 18, 1996, he pleaded guilty to the weapons charge and a reduced charge of possession of marijuana and received a suspended sentence.

I find this very interesting as he claimed the same thing in 1996 when questioned about RB's disappearance. He even went so far to show bruises. Could be the only person in America who has been beaten multiple times by LE, having retained attorney's but has never sued. Or, maybe his wounds had something to do with his penchant for kickboxing, or possibly messages sent from someone higher up a chain? That said, Jeffco does have a reputation. Lets face it. CWW is just a chronic LIAR as well as everything else he has done.

Kickboxing and swords (From his Myspace account):

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• CWW myspace chester drawer with swords cropped.jpg
    CWW myspace chester drawer with swords cropped.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 421
Traffic stop, taken into custody for almost a month. Even if LE beat CWW looking for information, under no circumstances could this go on FOR A MONTH. More likely he took another 'vacation' or was kidnapped and beat up.

Clarification - he went off the radar and nobody (the 2 or 3 people I knew that knew Wayne) knew where he was, and that lasted for a month. But it does not mean that I know that Wayne was in jail for that whole time. It might have lasted considerably less time. But he was not answering phone and messages for close to a month. Honestly, I would like to have better info on that, but I don't.

Clarification - he went off the radar and nobody (the 2 or 3 people I knew that knew Wayne) knew where he was, and that lasted for a month. But it does not mean that I know that Wayne was in jail for that whole time. It might have lasted considerably less time. But he was not answering phone and messages for close to a month. Honestly, I would like to have better info on that, but I don't.

Knowing that he had a family member in LE, I find it hard to believe that he was basically kidnapped (my words, not yours) for an unknown amount of time and beaten by LE. Neither his cousin nor his lawyer caused a fuss about it? Not doubting your story Skinner, just doubting CWW's story. If one was to look at the 63 page document as the only information, I can see how they weren't able to charge him. I see reasonable doubt there due to all the conflicting stories. Shoddy police work? Not enough credible witnesses? No physical evidence?
In the Dr. Siever's case I don't think he will get off the hook. I think they got him and they got him good on this one.
It won't bring closure (and I use that term loosely) to RB's family but if they believe CWW is behind RB's murder I hope they find some satisfaction knowing that CWW won't get away this time

Skinner – During the few weeks, or month, in 2000 or 2001 that CWW “went off the radar” and “was not answering phone and messages for close to a month”, did you or anyone else ask his family where he might be?
Did anyone report CWW to LE as ‘missing’ during the month when there was no contact or response by CWW?

Actually, according to https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet

2196R-04141 and 2196R-04141-01- ST V CURTIS W WRIGHT JR

He was arrested on charges of unlawful use of a weapon and distribution of a controlled substance around August 3, 1996, he appeared in court August 12, had to post bail and did so on August 14. So LE would have had him in jail for over a week, less than a month after RB's disappearance.

His trial was December 18, 1996, he pleaded guilty to the weapons charge and a reduced charge of possession of marijuana and received a suspended sentence.

I see on casenet that CWW plead guilty to Unlawful Use Of A Weapon; Possession Of Controlled Substance on 12/18/1996. The dateof those charges is 5/8/1996.

Also, on 8/2/1996 casenet shows:
Complaint Filed
COMPLAINT FILED, CASE ASSIGNED TO WEDNSDY, DIV 37 WARR/COMM ISSUED AND SENT TO FUGITIVE

8/12/1996
Charges Read
CHARGES READ TO DEFENDANT IN COURT JUDGE HARRY J. STUSSIE, DIV 37

Warrant Served
WARRANT AND COMMITMENT RETURNED EXECUTED

If he was arrested on 8/2-3, then why would the arrest warrant be returned to court 10 days later? IMO, CWW was a fugitive on 8/2 and arrested 8/12.

I'm bringing this post over from another thread. Creepingskills asked questioneverything whether CWW and JW were involved in organized crime and why were they so feared. The answer is helpful here too IMO.

Sorry I didn't see this earlier. It's a good question but one I don't know the real answer to. I know they have "friends and family" who will do whatever CWW tells them to do - including making people "disappear". Whether it's organized crime or just deep corruption I can't say with any certainty. All I know is that people who cross CWW do NOT do so a second time. Not around here anyway. They have both been known bullies/psychopaths since childhood and they never really changed that insanity part of themselves.

Based on this answer, I'd like to ask questioneverything if you think these two would be inclined to do a friend a "favor" and make someone "inconvenient" disappear. I'm thinking of Amanda Jones who disappeared in 2005 from Hillsboro, and was inconveniently pregnant by a guy involved in computers. It's a long shot and I keep asking locals because I'm sort of obsessed with finding a connection to CWW. She has a thread here. Sorry to go OT. And thanks. :)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-do-their-paths-cross&p=12119356#post12119356

Note for thread:
Russell Ryen Meddows was out on bail (receiving stolen property) at the time of RB's demise.

Casenet 23CR196-0457 4/9/1996

March 1996: Someone broke into RB's home and stole a computer. He suspected CWW, but, could it be RM?
04/09/1996: Russell Meddows pled guilty to receiving stolen property, coincidence? Very possibly, but who knows.
April 1996: CWW and unknown person shot at RB while driving
July 9, 1996: RB meets with CWW and goes missing

If RB suspected CWW was the one who broke into his home and stole a computer, why would he borrow anything ($900 lie) from CWW? He wouldn't. Why would CWW loan him anything at all, but especially for drugs, if according to CWW ex-gf, CWW didn't like RB.

If CWW shot at RB (attempted murder, imo) why would he take RB to dinner and a movie? Frankly, if CWW stole from me and tried to kill me at least once before (car shooting) there's no way I'd go on a date with him. I might get disappeared.

From here:http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...-interest-in-preachers-disappearance_47698865

"Bolin’s brother said someone had broken into Bolin’s trailer that March and stolen a computer. The brother suspected Wright was the thief. In April, the brother said Wright and another unidentified man had pulled up next to Bolin in traffic and fired a shot into his driver’s side window."

I'm bringing this post over from another thread. Creepingskills asked questioneverything whether CWW and JW were involved in organized crime and why were they so feared. The answer is helpful here too IMO.

Based on this answer, I'd like to ask questioneverything if you think these two would be inclined to do a friend a "favor" and make someone "inconvenient" disappear. I'm thinking of Amanda Jones who disappeared in 2005 from Hillsboro, and was inconveniently pregnant by a guy involved in computers. It's a long shot and I keep asking locals because I'm sort of obsessed with finding a connection to CWW. She has a thread here. Sorry to go OT. And thanks. :)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-do-their-paths-cross&p=12119356#post12119356

So my answer to your question is most definitely a yes, especially if the person asking is not only a friend but has money/family with money. I have personally been looking at these cases and the M.O. is similar for both. I can't say for certain if CWW and BW were friends, however, that is a rumor that I had heard at the time but i can't verify if it's true or not. I know that they did go to high school together and so it's a distinct possibility that they were friends. I recently ran across an article from the Amanda Jones case as it's the ten year anniversary this year. The article was written at the time of the disappearance. Pay attention to ALL the names involved - including POI, LE, and Family. See if it rings any bells for you. I found it interesting. Here's the link http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_629e6338-13e0-5cd4-be55-63c832ec737a.html

March 1996: Someone broke into RB's home and stole a computer. He suspected CWW, but, could it be RM?
04/09/1996: Russell Meddows pled guilty to receiving stolen property, coincidence? Very possibly, but who knows.
April 1996: CWW and unknown person shot at RB while driving
July 9, 1996: RB meets with CWW and goes missing

If RB suspected CWW was the one who broke into his home and stole a computer, why would he borrow anything ($900 lie) from CWW? He wouldn't. Why would CWW loan him anything at all, but especially for drugs, if according to CWW ex-gf, CWW didn't like RB.

If CWW shot at RB (attempted murder, imo) why would he take RB to dinner and a movie? Frankly, if CWW stole from me and tried to kill me at least once before (car shooting) there's no way I'd go on a date with him. I might get disappeared.

From here:http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...-interest-in-preachers-disappearance_47698865

"Bolin’s brother said someone had broken into Bolin’s trailer that March and stolen a computer. The brother suspected Wright was the thief. In April, the brother said Wright and another unidentified man had pulled up next to Bolin in traffic and fired a shot into his driver’s side window."

I like the timeline you're putting together but I don't necessarily believe the page 2 version of who loaned who. I find the version that it was Ronnie who loaned CWW money, on page 9 & page 11, more believable. The page 2 version as questioneverything pointed out is not sourced.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...on-County-8-July-1996&p=12115179#post12115179

So my answer to your question is most definitely a yes, especially if the person asking is not only a friend but has money/family with money. I have personally been looking at these cases and the M.O. is similar for both. I can't say for certain if CWW and BW were friends, however, that is a rumor that I had heard at the time but i can't verify if it's true or not. I know that they did go to high school together and so it's a distinct possibility that they were friends. I recently ran across an article from the Amanda Jones case as it's the ten year anniversary this year. The article was written at the time of the disappearance. Pay attention to ALL the names involved - including POI, LE, and Family. See if it rings any bells for you. I found it interesting. Here's the link http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_629e6338-13e0-5cd4-be55-63c832ec737a.html

Wow! thank you!

questioneverything: My heart goes out to you and all loved ones of RB today. While I am happy to see that CWW is now in Florida and facing murder charges, I realize this has got to bitter sweet for you. Please know that as this case processes through the system it will not be forgotten by us that he has not faced the charges of murder in Missouri.

I like the timeline you're putting together but I don't necessarily believe the page 2 version of who loaned who. I find the version that it was Ronnie who loaned CWW money, on page 9 & page 11, more believable. The page 2 version as questioneverything pointed out is not sourced.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...on-County-8-July-1996&p=12115179#post12115179

Absolutely agree that RB did not borrow anything from CWW.

In fact, there are some of things in those witness statements that I either don't believe or I take with a grain of salt. Some of the statements contradict each other.

"RB was supposed to bring me medicine." Medicine = drugs, especially if someone is calling you 1 - 2 am to let you know they're running late... IF that call happened, then it could have been/ should have been verified by LE at the very least. Are there other documents relating to RB's disappearance? I'm not being snotty, I assume there should be more documentation such as phone records of RB, CCW, JLW, the Meddows boys, the office that was shared by RB and CWW... that document is 62 pages, but says so little.

RB borrowed $900 from CWW to buy huge amount of meth? - I don't believe it.

RB loaned CWW $1500 to buy RB's brother's car - maaaaybe. Drugs more likely. If CWW was so successful as computer guy, why did he need to borrow money for a car?

RB discovering CWW embezzled from their business? - Possibly, but still I give a side-eye to that without more information. How much? Was it tens of thousands of dollars? Did he discover something far worse that CWW was doing?

Was RB trying to blackmail CWW?

ETA: Apart from the subject of a human being's murder - I believe he was murdered, I've been enjoying the puzzle of trying to decypher redacted names and information. So much is possible these days due to social media, chatty people and screenshots.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren
Back