GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please excuse me quoting myself, but this is really bothering me. I have never seen FL redact an arrest warrant this heavily. SSN#s, addresses, a name here or there, but almost the entirety of this document is redacted. I'm afraid it might be really, really bad for FL (of all states) to black out the whole thing. I have a knot in my stomach when I think of Chance's last week on earth and what information that affidavit contains about it.

I might need another break from this case shortly.

Uh-oh. Brace yourselves, folks, I think we're gonna be even more sickened when this all comes out....

So I guess when dreamboat appears before the judge tomorrow we can expect some more docs to be released? Hopefully not so redacted......

I'm hoping and praying KBs affidavit was so heavily redacted simply because JW has not yet been booked into Sarasota County. Why that would matter, I don't know. But I'd rather think about that than the alternative of the thing being so heinous they felt they had to redact it.

There was a case a few years ago where a boyfriend (surprise!), stomped his girlfriends baby to death. Stomped. I can't remember what case. It was awful. I'm starting to think this baby suffered a similar fate. Except I think maybe was "Mom" that did as much as "Dad".

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Tylea Moore, Sophia O'Neill, James 'JJ' Sieger Jr., Lorenzo Orozco-Estrada, and God only knows how many more.

So I guess when dreamboat appears before the judge tomorrow we can expect some more docs to be released? Hopefully not so redacted......

I just looked at the affidavit again and every single word of what happened between Sep 16th (when Chance supposedly died) and Sep 27th (when JW and KB left town) is blacked out. Every single word.

I'm hoping and praying KBs affidavit was so heavily redacted simply because JW has not yet been booked into Sarasota County. Why that would matter, I don't know. But I'd rather think about that than the alternative of the thing being so heinous they felt they had to redact it.

Sadly, I suspect the heavy redaction was due to the nature of the injuries this poor baby suffered. The details will come out eventually. Even fellow inmates, who LOVE their kids and would give anything to be with them and hug them and hold them, will learn of the details of what these two did to that precious baby to rid themselves of him. These two should be more afraid of that, than the legal justice system.

Sadly, I suspect the heavy redaction was due to the nature of the injuries this poor baby suffered. The details will come out eventually. Even fellow inmates, who LOVE their kids and would give anything to be with them and hug them and hold them, will learn of the details of what these two did to that precious baby to rid themselves of him. These two should be more afraid of that, than the legal justice system.

I think they should kick them both out of a police van smack in the middle of Sarasota, with 3 hours notice to the public and media and no police protection. I'm normally a law and order kind of gal, but it wouldn't bother me a bit if LE did just that.

I just looked at the affidavit again and every single word of what happened between Sep 16th (when Chance supposedly died) and Sep 27th (when JW and KB left town) is blacked out. Every single word.

My mind keeps going to a really dark place and hard as I try to not go there, I think this baby suffered unspeakable pain.

I agree with what you said in an earlier post about taking a break. I am afraid of my anger right now. This is not who I am.

I think they should kick them both out of a police van smack in the middle of Sarasota, with 3 hours notice to the public and media and no police protection. I'm normally a law and order kind of gal, but it wouldn't bother me a bit if LE did just that.

*CharlestonGal*

You complete me.

(BTW, my parents are both native Charlestonians. Viva le Holy City.)

I want to say this as delicately as possible but please be aware this will be graphic:

By the time LE recovered baby Chance, he'd already been deceased for a month. His physical condition once he was discovered would have been in an advanced state of decomp.
His exact COD has not been released but the PC affidavit for the arrest warrant states that it was hands/fist/feet used as the "weapon" under the felony 1st degree murder charge. (same as in the felony child neglect charge).
Either KB told LE what she or JW did to Chance (doubtful, but she did tell LE where to find him, so maybe she did include how he died as well), or it was evident just by visual observation what the injuries were and that's why the same "weapon" was listed on the murder charge. Hopefully, his autopsy will reveal what the exact fatal injury was. I suspect the ME will find numerous things, but there will be at least one, that was fatal.

Ugh, I hated typing all that out. :(

Sort of like a Sarasota Purge?

My mind keeps going to a really dark place and hard as I try to not go there, I think this baby suffered unspeakable pain.

I agree with what you said in an earlier post about taking a break. I am afraid of my anger right now. This is not who I am.

I know it's not who you are. It's not who I am either. But at this moment I understand the mentality behind lynch mobs. It makes me uncomfortable and afraid, too, but I will not allow my rage to make me abandon Chance. No matter how horrible I feel about myself right now.

I think our anger is normal, EllieBee. But yes, it does feel awful.

I want to say this as delicately as possible but please be aware this will be graphic:

By the time LE recovered baby Chance, he'd already been deceased for a month. His physical condition once he was discovered would have been in an advanced state of decomp.
His exact COD has not been released but the PC affidavit for the arrest warrant states that it was hands/fist/feet used as the "weapon" under the felony 1st degree murder charge. (same as in the felony child neglect charge).
Either KB told LE what she or JW did to Chance (doubtful, but she did tell LE where to find him, so maybe she did include how he died as well), or it was evident just by visual observation what the injuries were and that's why the same "weapon" was listed on the murder charge. Hopefully, his autopsy will reveal what the exact fatal injury was. I suspect the ME will find numerous things, but there will be at least one, that was fatal.

I'm right there with you and probably a lot of others here are too. :(

And I don't think I've ever seen a case where identification of a body wasn't confirmed within 24 hours or so. LE is treating its investigation as if Chance has been identified yet no official confirmation has come. For the life of me I can't figure out why.

Thanks for posting that, OntarioMom. I've been thinking the same thing but couldn't bear to type it out right now. I'm sure the POSs knew that the longer Chance remained undiscovered the better their chances of no one being able to tell exactly what happened due to advanced decomp.

Rotten pieces of *bleep*.

This is the last time I'll read this thread , I won't be able to read what comes out next,

Rest in peace gorgeous boy ...

absolute bastards..

I have to keep the dark parts away from thinking about Chance. If the dark and angry parts are there when I look at his picture I just lose it. I can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stahoe