who is this unidentified young girl? jumped/thrown from vehicle in AZ, 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.
reb said:
oops, i didn't see her info on the doenet page.

then again, since it was a mentally disabled person... you never know what happened. but,, probably doubtful it's her.
The trouble with cases posted on various sites is that some seem to not include information that would prevent people from thinking it is the child if they were still alive. The Doe Network seems to include the information when people are suspected of having drowned, etc., which is either a good thing or a bad thing, I don't know. :) I usually try searching the names through google to see if any other information not included on webpages can be found. Sometimes you find things, other times you don't.

This girl seems so identifiable, though.

I think she is in the lower range of their age estimate (13 or so), she just looks so young.

I think she possibly has very light brown hair that turns blonder as it grows, maybe not dyed. Her complexion looks so fair, her hair can't naturally be very dark. (I realize people are pale in morgue photos, but she still looks very light skinned).

I'm was a little surprised at the weight estimate for her (110 to 130), she looks much smaller than that.

Has anyone contacted the agency handling this or planning to? IF so,

-What was she wearing when found?
-what size were her clothes and shoes?
-did the scar on her face look old or new?
-had she eaten recently and what?
-what time was she ejected from the car?

I'm guessing runaway for her, but I can't find anyone who matches her. Unless she's been gone for a long time.

LButler said:
I think she is in the lower range of their age estimate (13 or so), she just looks so young.

I think she possibly has very light brown hair that turns blonder as it grows, maybe not dyed. Her complexion looks so fair, her hair can't naturally be very dark. (I realize people are pale in morgue photos, but she still looks very light skinned).

I'm was a little surprised at the weight estimate for her (110 to 130), she looks much smaller than that.

Has anyone contacted the agency handling this or planning to? IF so,

-What was she wearing when found?
-what size were her clothes and shoes?
-did the scar on her face look old or new?
-had she eaten recently and what?
-what time was she ejected from the car?

I'm guessing runaway for her, but I can't find anyone who matches her. Unless she's been gone for a long time.
I don't think anyone has contacted the agency - I know I haven't. :) I haven't a clue of how to go about getting that information from people and whatnot...but I'd be very grateful if someone could!

i still haven't gotten a reply from the mariposa medex office either.. of course that e-mail is probably the least of their worries right now, i imagine all these offices are overburdened, all over the country, all the time!

reb said:
i still haven't gotten a reply from the mariposa medex office either.. of course that e-mail is probably the least of their worries right now, i imagine all these offices are overburdened, all over the country, all the time!
Perhaps someone on the forums lives near there or has a better way of getting the information if we can't?

Hi guys.

I was doing some "what-if" scenarios the other day on this case. I wonder if this girl could be Jaycee Lee Dugard. I realize that Jaycee would be on the high end of the estimated age, but...

The hairline and hair color seem close.
Same eye color
Same jawline and chin
Same nose.

Any thoughts?

Mike

it's possible,, but she looks different to me. jaycee's lips look a bit thinner, and there's just something different about the face. jaycee looks more german or northern european.. and the AZ girl's skin looks darker, & her features look (to me) as if she has some spanish or mediterranean (french?) heritage. also their hair texture appears different (that's hard to judge though).. and i agree that the girl does seem too young to be jaycee. but hopefully LE has already looked into this?

The height, weight, age, hair and eye color match. Also both had pierced bellybuttons and ears. Kristy had a lazy eye, it doesn't mention that in the JD's description.

Paradise said:
Here's a side-by-side comparison of the UID and Kristy Rogers...I think their hairlines look similar.
We're not sure if that's actually her natural hairline as it appears her hair was brushed over to cover up injuries on the right side of her head for the picture. Although its possible that they would not be able to note a lazy eye if she never regained conciousness, I doubt its her just based on the circumstances of her disappearance. (What teenager gets up at 5:00a.m. on a Saturday during the summer? I would imagine it would have stated why if she was going a job or another obligation.

Off Topic: I also don't understand why they make her hair so light of a blonde in the age progression drawings - haircolor doesn't get lighter as you get older!!I'm 24 and when I was her age my hair was about the same color...now the only way to get any blonde in is with peroxide! :)

Thwack said:
Hi guys.

I was doing some "what-if" scenarios the other day on this case. I wonder if this girl could be Jaycee Lee Dugard. I realize that Jaycee would be on the high end of the estimated age, but...

Same eye color
Same jawline and chin
Same nose.

Any thoughts?

Mike

I like this match...........Good job Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't heard back from Gerry yet, if I don't hear back by Tuesday I'll e-mail him.

It does not say what the unidentified girl was wearing. Kristy has a discription of the clothes she was last seen in. It would be good to know what the unidentified girl had on. I know hospitals cut the clothes and sometimes they get discarded but whoever worked her case may know.

Also Kristy went to see a boyfriend secretly so she may have changed clothes and that would render the point moot.
I think it looks like a good match.

becba .... Kristy went missing 8-2-97 and Jane Doe was found 1-27-99. The clothing thing wouldn't be an issue after more than a year?

I do think the match looks good. Kristy's aged picture looks alot like the Doe.

Who did the picture of Jane Doe with her eyes open? It would be cool to see that picture beside kristy's.

Kristy's lazy eye is not real obvious in her picture - some of them are - and may have not been noticeable on the doe with face swelling and so on.

Thwack said:
Hi guys.

Same eye color
Same jawline and chin
Same nose.

Any thoughts?

Mike
I've been reading this thread and the posts. Jaycee had this in her description:

~ a gap between her upper front teeth at the time of her 1991
~ a chicken pox scar between her eyes
~ a brown butterfly-shaped birthmark on her right arm below her elbow
~ and moles on her back

None of those would have disappeared. Is there any indication that Jane Doe had any of these identifying features? I would think these would be the first things they would link to one another.

Also, even with her eyes closed, they seem to be set far apart, and the bridge of her nose is wider.

Just my :twocents:

Which picture are you talking about? Someone from websleuths used the JD's picture and put their own eyes on it and took off the bruises on the side of the JD's face to get a better idea of what she could've looked like.

Paradise said:
Which picture are you talking about? Someone from websleuths used the JD's picture and put their own eyes on it and took off the bruises on the side of the JD's face to get a better idea of what she could've looked like.
That would be it. And, I realize it wasn't really a picture of her with her eyes open, it was a photoshop job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni