Hailey Dunn: General Discussion thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Knox & Swede for posting the link to Clint's interview. It breaks my heart to see the emotion coming from Clint. He knows so much more than we do (I think) and he too believes he knows what happened.

It is good to know FBI and Texas Rangers are still on the case.

Did the news people say a case analysis person is being interviewed next??

Very interesting that Clint believes that the POI is guilty. At first, Clint was looking at other potential suspects. It says a lot that he has honed in on the only POI ever named by LE.

You are so correct katydid23. His emotion is so raw and heartbreaking. Also, when he talked about being Hailey's ultimate protector and how he felt like he let her down because he didn't protect her. There is no blame on Clint for being unable to protect Hailey. I wish I knew him and could tell him so, but I am sure plenty of people have said the same to him.

I wonder how his relationship is with Billie now? Does he lay any of the blame on her for bringing this piece of you know what into their lives and then protecting him and taking up for him for so long.

SA did so much lying to LE, the family and community. I guess they can't find much physical evidence to hold him accountable.

I am so happy to see some media attention to her case again.

I believe this was done by someone close to her, I don't think it was her friends.

1. We only know of one text message being sent, and according to what was released there was not any ongoing dialogue between her and Mary Beth. Kids text constantly back and forth. If she was planning on meeting up with someone, she would have had to communicate with them somehow.

2. The pings- I don't think it proves Shawn innocent, because they never released where the phone the text was sent from was pinging. If it pinged from Snyder then Billie had it. If it pinged from Big Spring Shawn could have had it. If it pinged from CCITY someone else helping them could have sent it. I would like to know for sure that the phone was in CCITY.

3. It's a toss up for me on my who is responsible Billie or Shawn, I have not seen enough evidence to take one off my list, I still say 50/50. IMO They both know what happened, but which one actually took her life is my question.

SPECIAL REPORT: Justice for Hailey
Posted: Oct 29, 2015 5:29 PM EDT
Updated: Oct 29, 2015 7:23 PM EDT
By Staff Report, NewsWest 9

A burning question hangs in the air, not only in Colorado City, but across West Texas. When will we know what really happened to Hailey Dunn?

"I don't think I've ever asked for help, actually," Haley's father, Clint recalls. "I'm asking for help now."

A lot of people have been searching and waiting for an answer to that question, but probably none as anxiously as Hailey's father, Clint.

"Man, that was such a hectic time. I didn't know what to do. It had never crossed my mind that this would ever happen. I wasn't prepared for it, and i was running around like a chicken with his head cut off."

His daughter's disappearance sent Clint on a downward spiral into an abyss that, at the time, had no escape.

In the midst of all the darkness, Clint never lost sight of Hailey.

SNIP

http://www.newswest9.com/story/30387826/special-report-justice-for-hailey

I have always thought the key to this case is in the cell phone pings. There was a map early on I remember seeing that showed the coverage of each tower that the cell phones would ping from when in Snyder, CCity and Big Spring. I am going to take some time, go back and re-read the earlier thread about the phone pings.

I remember being concerned about SA stating he went straight to Big Spring when in fact his cell phone showed him returning to CCity on the morning of 12-27-2010. I always thought it was odd that BD didn't see SA on his return to CCity. If he left Snyder at 6:10AM and headed back, he would have passed BD and "her friend" who supposedly took her to work that day. Isn't this the day she left the phone at home for Hailey? IIRC the affidavit stated the detective looked at SA's phone and saw calls. They questioned him and felt the answers did not meet with what his phone showed on the call list, so they asked to see it again and he had deleted the call log. Seems the detective stated SA's answers did not correspond with what they had seen earlier.

I am going to go look at all that now and see if it makes any better sense knowing where Hailey was found.

I always felt there were only 2 scenarios.
1. Hailey was killed Sunday night shorlty after stopping the game of David's she was playing. Either BD and SA are both involved or SA did it with or without BD's knowledge. The following day
Monday) is cover-up day. Take in the coveralls, hide the body. Go to Mom's for an alibi. This is the scenario I feel fits the facts as WE know them best. I will explain why:
A. She was killed Monday night and SA had to take the coveralls into work because they contained DNA that would implicate him and/or BD. If he turned them in with everyone else's
coveralls, they would be taken to the cleaner's and cleaned before anyone figured out what was going on.
B. Why did he and BD not ride together that morning? Was he really called in early the night before or was this to establish an alibi for one or both? Did BD know he was coming back and
that is why she stayed at the house in case David came home before she left and found Hailey dead? If SA left Snyder at 6:10 AM, he would have been back to the house very shortly after
BD left with "her friend".
C. SA came back to CCity (his cell phone pinged there from 6:35Am to 6:56AM. Long enough to load the body and head up to the lake where her body was eventually found. Or scenario
which indicates this is when he attacks and murders Hailey. Either way he has time to accomplish either one. (His cell phone has a break in coverage until 9:38AM at which time it
pings from Big Spring.)
D. From 6:56AM until 9:38 AM SA is in the area of the lake (where cell coverage is scarce according to the map). This gives him 2 1/2 hours to get to the lake, find the spot and dispose of
Hailey's body before taking the back road from Snyder to Big Spring.
E. Didn't SA pick up BD that evening and they went to the ATM, got money and purchased drugs? BD still supposedly doesn't know Hailey is missing and SA says she is spending the night with
MB. Was it Monday or Tuesday David couldn't get into the house and had to break in and he found SA in the house with "a deer in the headlights look"? I think that was Tuesday. I guess
that really doesn't matter at this point.
F. The next day SA takes BD to work as if everything is normal. BD says she thinks SA is working, but in fact he has quit and spends the day at his Mom's on the computer "looking for a job".
(Right, we really believe that one don't we?) BD has her cell phone today, but how did she get it from Hailey? And why did she not question SA about being at home early the previous day?
That afternoon BD calls David and tells him to call MB and tell Hailey to come home. She catches a ride home with someone else and reports Hailey missing. (Why didn't she call SA to come
get her and take her home? Did she know he was in Big Spring or not? He called her later and spoke to David. What transpired here we really don't know all the facts I don't think. BD
very vague about this part of the timeline.

Anyhow, these are just a few things I thought might be considered circumstantial evidence and to me stand out like a sore thumb. I just don't have enough cold hard facts to put it all together, but I sure do think there is enough evidence to bring charges against at least SA. I feel sure LE has much more info than I have and still no arrest/s. This is just my timeline of how SA could have done what he did with what little I have read in the affidavit and looking at the map, listening to BD's timeline etc. Maybe this will give us something else to consider. :moo::moo::moo:

Song written for Hailey.

[video=youtube;5pBcyX5jEQE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pBcyX5jEQE[/video]

I have always thought the key to this case is in the cell phone pings. There was a map early on I remember seeing that showed the coverage of each tower that the cell phones would ping from when in Snyder, CCity and Big Spring. I am going to take some time, go back and re-read the earlier thread about the phone pings.

I remember being concerned about SA stating he went straight to Big Spring when in fact his cell phone showed him returning to CCity on the morning of 12-27-2010. I always thought it was odd that BD didn't see SA on his return to CCity. If he left Snyder at 6:10AM and headed back, he would have passed BD and "her friend" who supposedly took her to work that day. Isn't this the day she left the phone at home for Hailey? IIRC the affidavit stated the detective looked at SA's phone and saw calls. They questioned him and felt the answers did not meet with what his phone showed on the call list, so they asked to see it again and he had deleted the call log. Seems the detective stated SA's answers did not correspond with what they had seen earlier.

I am going to go look at all that now and see if it makes any better sense knowing where Hailey was found.

I always felt there were only 2 scenarios.
1. Hailey was killed Sunday night shorlty after stopping the game of David's she was playing. Either BD and SA are both involved or SA did it with or without BD's knowledge. The following day
Monday) is cover-up day. Take in the coveralls, hide the body. Go to Mom's for an alibi. This is the scenario I feel fits the facts as WE know them best. I will explain why:
A. She was killed Monday night and SA had to take the coveralls into work because they contained DNA that would implicate him and/or BD. If he turned them in with everyone else's
coveralls, they would be taken to the cleaner's and cleaned before anyone figured out what was going on.
B. Why did he and BD not ride together that morning? Was he really called in early the night before or was this to establish an alibi for one or both? Did BD know he was coming back and
that is why she stayed at the house in case David came home before she left and found Hailey dead? If SA left Snyder at 6:10 AM, he would have been back to the house very shortly after
BD left with "her friend".
C. SA came back to CCity (his cell phone pinged there from 6:35Am to 6:56AM. Long enough to load the body and head up to the lake where her body was eventually found. Or scenario
which indicates this is when he attacks and murders Hailey. Either way he has time to accomplish either one. (His cell phone has a break in coverage until 9:38AM at which time it
pings from Big Spring.)
D. From 6:56AM until 9:38 AM SA is in the area of the lake (where cell coverage is scarce according to the map). This gives him 2 1/2 hours to get to the lake, find the spot and dispose of
Hailey's body before taking the back road from Snyder to Big Spring.
E. Didn't SA pick up BD that evening and they went to the ATM, got money and purchased drugs? BD still supposedly doesn't know Hailey is missing and SA says she is spending the night with
MB. Was it Monday or Tuesday David couldn't get into the house and had to break in and he found SA in the house with "a deer in the headlights look"? I think that was Tuesday. I guess
that really doesn't matter at this point.
F. The next day SA takes BD to work as if everything is normal. BD says she thinks SA is working, but in fact he has quit and spends the day at his Mom's on the computer "looking for a job".
(Right, we really believe that one don't we?) BD has her cell phone today, but how did she get it from Hailey? And why did she not question SA about being at home early the previous day?
That afternoon BD calls David and tells him to call MB and tell Hailey to come home. She catches a ride home with someone else and reports Hailey missing. (Why didn't she call SA to come
get her and take her home? Did she know he was in Big Spring or not? He called her later and spoke to David. What transpired here we really don't know all the facts I don't think. BD
very vague about this part of the timeline.

Anyhow, these are just a few things I thought might be considered circumstantial evidence and to me stand out like a sore thumb. I just don't have enough cold hard facts to put it all together, but I sure do think there is enough evidence to bring charges against at least SA. I feel sure LE has much more info than I have and still no arrest/s. This is just my timeline of how SA could have done what he did with what little I have read in the affidavit and looking at the map, listening to BD's timeline etc. Maybe this will give us something else to consider. :moo::moo::moo:

There is no reason for BD to cover up for a boyfriend if he killed her daughter. Suggesting something like that is getting way out there IMO.

There is no reason for him to turn in the overalls if they were contaminated with evidence. It would have been much more likely that they would have been destroyed somewhere if that were the case.

The separate trips would have required that the friend be asked for a lift well prior to them actually leaving, so BD wasn't "waiting" for anyone. It is reasonable to think that SA had been called in early (perhaps this was the final straw that led him to just say to hell with it and quit), and BD called a friend to ask for a lift to work. The call would have had to be made some time prior to departure so that both of them could be sure of getting to work, and there must be phone records to back that up.

SA went to his GM's house. The "pings" between 6:35 and 6:56 would have been phone calls he made when he got there and found no one there. That is around the time BD would have been passing by, which explains why she did not see him. My guess is that the phone calls would have been to residents of the house, initially, then probably to his mothers house as he adjusted his plans to go there instead.

The amount of time is less than 2.5 hours, because the "pings" are actual phone calls. There would have to be time after and before the two sets, plus there would have to be time to load the body without being seen, drive out to the lake, dispose of the body some distance away, then drive to Big Spring. So that does not actually leave that much time.

Also, there were very likely people at the mothers house, and he probably has witnesses verifying that he was there earlier than the first phone call there. We don't have any information on that, but my guess is that is a big reason why the investigation petered out - they ended up with a situation where SA's movements were unambiguous and corroborated. Once that happened then they could not in good faith get additional warrants citing that as probable cause.

BD didn't get the cell phone from HD because it was the house phone. It would still have been in the house after HD left, so nothing odd about that. BD called DD from work the next day. If it was the house phone then it must still have been in the house for DD to answer it, so obviously she did not take it with her that day and used her phone at work to call DD to tell HD to come home. Incidentally, she could not phone CD because he supposedly did not have a phone and therefore she had to send DD over to see if HD was there. BUT, in the account coming from the other side (the paternal GM IIRC), CD had called his mother to take the girlfriend shopping that afternoon (which leaves CD's activities uncorroborated during the period HD supposedly went missing) since he didn't have a car (don't buy that). So he DID have a phone. That implies that the level of communication between BD and CD was probably less than cordial. Either that, or one or both are lying.

You might also ask why she didn't call MB's mother to ask as well. Obviously there was some sort of drama going on if HD had taken off to overnight with MB apparently without BD's knowledge, and she did nothing about it that night, but the following morning she was concerned enough to call DD to go fetch HD. That tells me two things: (A) BD and MB's mother were not even close to being on talking terms, something that has been clearly evident subsequently due to the passive-aggressive hostility the two showed towards each other when talking about it in interviews.; and (B) there was something going on with HD that the family were very concerned about. If there was not, BD would not have suddenly got a bee in her bonnet about HD when she got to work the next day.

She may well have called SA to take her home, and discovered then that he was in fact in Big Spring.

If I were the investigators I would pull the phone records for all of the following phones:

SA's phone (obviously they have done that)
BD's cell phone (they had a warrant to do that, but we have not heard any results stemming from that)
BD's work phone
SA's work phone (such as it might be)
CD's phone (and any other phone in the household)
Any phone DD and/or his friend reasonably had access to during the afternoon through to the morning
Any phone MB had access to, particularly any cell phone
Any facebook accounts or other social media any of the above had access to

The main thing to look at would be to see who these people called or were called by, in order to build a general framework of what these individuals were doing and where they were doing it during the period extending from the day before HD disappeared to the day after, so a 72 hour window.

I would also be curious as to the reasons why SA believed that HD was in Scurry county, and why CD believed that she was in various towns to the south. When the dogs tracked to the hotel, CD wanted to view the surveillance tapes, and the only reason IMO for doing that he expected to see a known face among that footage. My interpretation is that both of these guys thought that she was with someone but wouldn't say who. Remember, CD was pretty ambivalent about SA being accused, which is hard to imagine if he seriously thought SA harmed a daughter he was apparently so committed about. So IMO that means that CD knows that SA isn't the guilty one.

I'm telling you, there is something else going on here.

Very interesting that Clint believes that the POI is guilty. At first, Clint was looking at other potential suspects. It says a lot that he has honed in on the only POI ever named by LE.

Actually, he didn't say it was the POI, he just said that "we all know who did this". You are assuming that he is referring to SA because you believe it is SA, but maybe it is someone else.

Earlier he says about the time when HD's remains were found: "I was relieved she wasn't locked up in a cage the whole time, or still being tortured and raped. So, it somewhat relieved me in a way to know my daughter wasn't suffering.". If he brought that up as a possibility then he considered it a possibility, and obviously that would not be consistent with SA.

My guess is that he is talking about someone else. He just won't say who.

In regards to Shawn and Billies transportation to work that Monday. Shawn was on one of the Facebook pages, and stated that what was originally stated to the public was not true. Billie did not get a ride with a friend to work, she was with Shawn. This is why she did not see him on the road, they were together, according to Shawn. I tried to go back and find it, but it has been years. If he was telling the truth, then it changes a lot.

My scenario would be: There was some kind of fight, resulting in Hailey dying. They panic and try to figure out what to do, instead of calling the police. (Maybe because of the usage of drugs, or drugs in the home) They go and hide the body in the early morning. When Shawn goes to work, Billie is in the vehicle, he leaves work, drops Billie off. Then goes back to the home for whatever reason. Then goes to Big Spring for an alibi. Billies alibi is she was at work when Hailey went missing. Shawn's alibi is that he was at his mom's. DD's alibi is that he left and was at a friend's house.

Sometime in there someone sent a text to make it look like Hailey sent it and was heading to a friends house, which did not work out because MB did not reply. Thank God because it would have been pinned on her.

DD gets home and Shawn goes to pick up Billie.

My question is did Billie see the text to MB,and notice that there was no talk of a sleepover like Shawn had said.

Then the lies pile up from there...

Shawn stating that she could be found in Scurry County, and that is where she was found is a major red flag for me. No one but the killer would know where the body was located.

There is no reason for BD to cover up for a boyfriend if he killed her daughter. Suggesting something like that is getting way out there IMO.

There is no reason for him to turn in the overalls if they were contaminated with evidence. It would have been much more likely that they would have been destroyed somewhere if that were the case.

The separate trips would have required that the friend be asked for a lift well prior to them actually leaving, so BD wasn't "waiting" for anyone. It is reasonable to think that SA had been called in early (perhaps this was the final straw that led him to just say to hell with it and quit), and BD called a friend to ask for a lift to work. The call would have had to be made some time prior to departure so that both of them could be sure of getting to work, and there must be phone records to back that up.

SA went to his GM's house. The "pings" between 6:35 and 6:56 would have been phone calls he made when he got there and found no one there. That is around the time BD would have been passing by, which explains why she did not see him. My guess is that the phone calls would have been to residents of the house, initially, then probably to his mothers house as he adjusted his plans to go there instead.

The amount of time is less than 2.5 hours, because the "pings" are actual phone calls. There would have to be time after and before the two sets, plus there would have to be time to load the body without being seen, drive out to the lake, dispose of the body some distance away, then drive to Big Spring. So that does not actually leave that much time.

Also, there were very likely people at the mothers house, and he probably has witnesses verifying that he was there earlier than the first phone call there. We don't have any information on that, but my guess is that is a big reason why the investigation petered out - they ended up with a situation where SA's movements were unambiguous and corroborated. Once that happened then they could not in good faith get additional warrants citing that as probable cause.

BD didn't get the cell phone from HD because it was the house phone. It would still have been in the house after HD left, so nothing odd about that. BD called DD from work the next day. If it was the house phone then it must still have been in the house for DD to answer it, so obviously she did not take it with her that day and used her phone at work to call DD to tell HD to come home. Incidentally, she could not phone CD because he supposedly did not have a phone and therefore she had to send DD over to see if HD was there. BUT, in the account coming from the other side (the paternal GM IIRC), CD had called his mother to take the girlfriend shopping that afternoon (which leaves CD's activities uncorroborated during the period HD supposedly went missing) since he didn't have a car (don't buy that). So he DID have a phone. That implies that the level of communication between BD and CD was probably less than cordial. Either that, or one or both are lying.

You might also ask why she didn't call MB's mother to ask as well. Obviously there was some sort of drama going on if HD had taken off to overnight with MB apparently without BD's knowledge, and she did nothing about it that night, but the following morning she was concerned enough to call DD to go fetch HD. That tells me two things: (A) BD and MB's mother were not even close to being on talking terms, something that has been clearly evident subsequently due to the passive-aggressive hostility the two showed towards each other when talking about it in interviews.; and (B) there was something going on with HD that the family were very concerned about. If there was not, BD would not have suddenly got a bee in her bonnet about HD when she got to work the next day.

She may well have called SA to take her home, and discovered then that he was in fact in Big Spring.

If I were the investigators I would pull the phone records for all of the following phones:

SA's phone (obviously they have done that)
BD's cell phone (they had a warrant to do that, but we have not heard any results stemming from that)
BD's work phone
SA's work phone (such as it might be)
CD's phone (and any other phone in the household)
Any phone DD and/or his friend reasonably had access to during the afternoon through to the morning
Any phone MB had access to, particularly any cell phone
Any facebook accounts or other social media any of the above had access to

The main thing to look at would be to see who these people called or were called by, in order to build a general framework of what these individuals were doing and where they were doing it during the period extending from the day before HD disappeared to the day after, so a 72 hour window.

I would also be curious as to the reasons why SA believed that HD was in Scurry county, and why CD believed that she was in various towns to the south. When the dogs tracked to the hotel, CD wanted to view the surveillance tapes, and the only reason IMO for doing that he expected to see a known face among that footage. My interpretation is that both of these guys thought that she was with someone but wouldn't say who. Remember, CD was pretty ambivalent about SA being accused, which is hard to imagine if he seriously thought SA harmed a daughter he was apparently so committed about. So IMO that means that CD knows that SA isn't the guilty one.

I'm telling you, there is something else going on here.

Really??? I'm sorry but if SA killed her daughter there are several scenarios that have all been discussed at length over the past five years in which BD might think in her mind that she should cover everything up. None of these scenarios are anymore "way out there" than your consistent defense of SA and BD. Statistically, children are at an increased risk of abuse and neglect when a parent has a new male living in the home. I don't think I need to expand on that further as it is a fact and common knowledge.

Your post makes a lot of assumptions about people probably seeing and speaking to SA at his mothers house that we have no clue about. if LE hasn't done the basic common sense phone record checks that you have listed then that would be a problem as would not looking at a whole 72 hour time frame as that is investigation 101 and common sense to anyone who has worked in LE or to those of us that follow cases. Even when all steps and investigative avenues have been persued, sadly there are many unsolved cases due to lack of enough evidence to bring to trial. and if your theory is that CD knows SA isn't the guilty one, how does he know this and who is the POI he is referring to in his latest interview?

In regards to Shawn and Billies transportation to work that Monday. Shawn was on one of the Facebook pages, and stated that what was originally stated to the public was not true. Billie did not get a ride with a friend to work, she was with Shawn. This is why she did not see him on the road, they were together, according to Shawn. I tried to go back and find it, but it has been years. If he was telling the truth, then it changes a lot.

My scenario would be: There was some kind of fight, resulting in Hailey dying. They panic and try to figure out what to do, instead of calling the police. (Maybe because of the usage of drugs, or drugs in the home) They go and hide the body in the early morning. When Shawn goes to work, Billie is in the vehicle, he leaves work, drops Billie off. Then goes back to the home for whatever reason. Then goes to Big Spring for an alibi. Billies alibi is she was at work when Hailey went missing. Shawn's alibi is that he was at his mom's. DD's alibi is that he left and was at a friend's house.

Sometime in there someone sent a text to make it look like Hailey sent it and was heading to a friends house, which did not work out because MB did not reply. Thank God because it would have been pinned on her.

My question is did Billie see the text to MB,and notice that there was no talk of a sleepover like Shawn had said.

This is the part I really like. Pile up really high.

I too believe this scenario could very well be the case. I remember the conversation when the trip was being discussed. I think someone also said they saw her in the car that morning when he quit. Of course those could be rumors. IIRC that was very shortly after BD and SA "really" broke up. I'm not convinced they are still broken up myself but that is just my opinion.

I think some people felt he was just trying to make problems for BD at that point in time. Not really sure so I took it at it's face value as a possibility.

At this point, I think MOST people on this thread feel one or both are probably responsible for Hailey's death. It is my opinion that both have some culpability here and the fact that one has not "spilled the beans" on the other speaks volumes to me.

I am just hoping LE brings someone to trial soon.

I too believe this scenario could very well be the case. I remember the conversation when the trip was being discussed. I think someone also said they saw her in the car that morning when he quit. Of course those could be rumors. IIRC that was very shortly after BD and SA "really" broke up. I'm not convinced they are still broken up myself but that is just my opinion.

I think some people felt he was just trying to make problems for BD at that point in time. Not really sure so I took it at it's face value as a possibility.

At this point, I think MOST people on this thread feel one or both are probably responsible for Hailey's death. It is my opinion that both have some culpability here and the fact that one has not "spilled the beans" on the other speaks volumes to me.

I am just hoping LE brings someone to trial soon.

I think they are both responsible. Her mother was jealous of her because her man wanted poor Hailey. I think he raped Hailey and her mother blamed her. I can't believe they don't have enough evidence to arrest them.

Reading a few comments today and someone said that Billie actually killed her not Shawn. What if they are right? What if LE has been focused so much on Shawn they let Billie slip by right under there noses. They had their suspicions about her, but was she REALLY looked at. Are they trying to make the evidence fit Shawn, when perhaps it fits Billie? Shawn most likely still was involved, but maybe he wasn't the actual murderer. Billie has said over and over again LE is too focused on Shawn......

Hmmmmm

I think it could be Billie. I'll be honest, I think Hailey looked pregnant in the school cctv, a video I can no longer find. She was a very unhappy kid in the Christmas photos and I don't think what her grandmother said about Hailey being afraid of Shawn was said to just stir drama.

The friend who took Billie to work has never put their hand up publicly to my knowledge, and someone did say they saw Billie in Shawn's car that morning. As for why Billie would cover for Shawn, it is a story as old as the ages. Surely no one here is innocent to think that all women who give birth embody motherhood. Some women sell their daughters, some abuse them, some compete with them, and some turn a blind eye to the abuse a man in their life dishes out in order to keep him around, and turn their anger on their daughter like she's another woman.

I think they are both responsible. Her mother was jealous of her because her man wanted poor Hailey. I think he raped Hailey and her mother blamed her. I can't believe they don't have enough evidence to arrest them.
I have always believed that both of them are responsible. JMO, but I think that on Sunday night, Billie and Hailey got into an argument over Shawn. IMO, Hailey was injured during this argument and eventually died from her injuries.
Monday was all about CYA mode.
Anything I write here is just my opinion and speculation. [emoji230] [emoji230] [emoji230]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marjulius