Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Davies Road incident.

In the book p108, Debi Marshall wrote after detailing the February 1995 rape "in the same year, a young woman got into a taxi at Claremont and the driver drove her over the railway line to the golf course. Forcibly stripped of her clothes, she managed to escape, banging on the door of a nearby house and screaming for the couple who lived there to let her in. Completely traumatized it took an hour for her to finally splutter out what had happened. Bret Christian, whose suburban newspaper incorporates new int eh Caremont area, took a call from the couple on Monday morning. A couple of sentences later she quotes Bret who had attempted to followup with police 'they fobbed us off, putting us into the cop who was on duty. The truth was it was never investigated and was never linked to the other abductions. We didn't find the name, the police report or the cop who attended.'

If this is the same guy who was the Rowe Park / Karrakatta rapist, he's linked himself to a taxi vehicle; which as we all know, could well have been a fake vehicle.

What I find incredibly important is we have 2 girls forcibly stripped of their clothes (Davies Rd and Rowe Park girls) and WA police reported they had found clothing at Jane Rimmer's disposal site. Was this the killer's message letting the police know he was responsible for these sexual attacks?

Bowl me over; I've received a thankyou from Bartholemeus FINALLY
I've made it clear to all and sundry that your articles are well appreciated. I've also made it clear that a string of lies you have told are not appreciated. Let's not pretend this is personal because it's not. If you post good information you will be respected for it. If you post bad nformation you will get the opposite. Nothing more, nothing less.

What I find incredibly important is we have 2 girls forcibly stripped of their clothes (Davies Rd and Rowe Park girls) and WA police reported they had found clothing at Jane Rimmer's disposal site. Was this the killer's message letting the police know he was responsible for these sexual attacks?
[/B]
This is highly unlikely. If this was the case police would have made the link 19 years ago. There's just no way that had female clothing been found at the JR site would they not have checked it against other local sex attacks. Is it possible they made the link 19 years ago and have sat on it since? Possible, but again, highly unlikely.

It could have been, but it seems the clues have gone unnoticed by the police. On the CIA episode, one cop says that they want him to kill again(they have no hope of catching him otherwise)But how many times would he have to kill before the police get it right?

Cause they would go get the assailant ?
That's assuming MM is the assailant.

What if he's not (the assailant)? What if he's not and police know who he is?

nb: anyone who looks at that footage and thinks that isn't a male is an ice addict.

Lol mm martial arts experts , what ever happened to proper terms it's like grade 5 descriptions , the footage you would have seen better threw a rank arena and a old VHS , I had never heard of till reading keystone cops , quite a funny comparison

Any one going to rebuff the Geelong link or just focus on the highly edited footage

Any one going to rebuff the Geelong link or just focus on the highly edited footage
You seem to have solved the case oh holy one, why don't you tell us?

Time to step down from your elevated position and cough up some theories. All you have done so far is "scoff scoff scoff, you guyz are inferior beings, I know what's really going on". (minus the spelling mistakes).

Time to put your money where your mouth is.

Police can come see me or do what ever they see fit to do , I'm kind of infamous for putting my self in the firing line , the old curiosity killed the cat , as for spelling ah well no ones perfect since participating in a open discussion , you've been very aggressive it seems that you feel besotted , that your the prodigal son
you want my theory , there is none I don't try to rationalize events , speculate , nor guesstimate , tbh I stumbled across this as I was curious , to see how far the police had come other then that Bart I'm allowed to input , dismiss , what ever I see fit , your nor a ring leader , a puppet master , or head of a thread.... that seems to re hash the same thing periodically , so I kind of wonder if a few of you 70s crew have the onsets of dementia , it's kinda sad , I know there's officers looking at this thread ;-)

Police can come see me or do what ever they see fit to do , I'm kind of infamous for putting my self in the firing line , the old curiosity killed the cat , as for spelling ah well no ones perfect since participating in a open discussion , you've been very aggressive it seems that you feel besotted , that your the prodigal son
you want my theory , there is none I don't try to rationalize events , speculate , nor guesstimate , tbh I stumbled across this as I was curious , to see how far the police had come other then that Bart I'm allowed to input , dismiss , what ever I see fit , your nor a ring leader , a puppet master , or head of a thread.... that seems to re hash the same thing periodically , so I kind of wonder if a few of you 70s crew have the onsets of dementia , it's kinda sad , I know there's officers looking at this thread ;-)
Why don't we talk facts;

1. You have approached me twice now. First as itsasmallworld and now as PeterSmith. I haven't approached you, you have approached me.
2. (You have told me) You have told your story to police. They aren't interested in what you have to say. I doubt I will approach them on your behalf.
3. You have no theory? Really? So why bother telling me and others that you know who the CSK is? Sounds like you're an attention seeking game player?

Can you please clarify for all of our benefit?

the article first went to print on 14 May 2011 at Postnewspapers pg1 and pg94. Attached you will find both pages. It VERIFIES the location of the Lee Partridge print business as being on the ground floor of the Olifents building...

RSBM. Great find, papertrail. THANK YOU!

Regarding the article's mention of six videos shot around Claremont at night, linked to the killings--what is this all about?!?!?

Can someone please explain the Claremont ghost? What could the videos contain that the police were able to link them to the murders?

Your proxy vote don't count you started once before , hence the reason I snapped up I'll just sit back and watch

RSBM. Great find, papertrail. THANK YOU!

Regarding the article's mention of six videos shot around Claremont at night, linked to the killings--what is this all about?!?!?

Can someone please explain the Claremont ghost? What could the videos contain that the police were able to link them to the murders?

cue Parkie

Would love Google Earth from 20 years ago. I'm 80% the phone box was on NW corner but have this nagging doubt it was on NE corner.
BBM ^ Likewise! - So many changes since the 2007 Street view too.

Attachments

• 2007.jpg
    2007.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 2007_Street view2.jpg
    2007_Street view2.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 39
BBM ^ Likewise! - So many changes since the 2007 Street view too.
I didn't know this was in DM book. Pulled it out and there it is. One thing I noticed was the old school footpath - concrete slabs in a brickwork pattern. Proper old school.

No desire to discuss Geelong (no connection, whatsoever, IMO) footage or MM footage.

All I want to discuss is the fact that the killer videotaped something (six somethings) that police were able to link to the killings.

And, from other posters' comments, it seems as if there were other videos from the Ghost? So not linked to the killings necessarily, but this says so much about the killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper