France - Explosions and shooting in Paris, 13 November 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hicham El Mzairh ‏@HichamElMzairh 27 min

Volgens bronnen ISIS: na Parijs volgt Washington, Rome en London. En daders van Parijs waren met 12. #parisattack

Translation:

According to sources ISIS: after Paris will come Washington, Rome and London. There were 12 terrorists in Paris #parisattack

'Just a matter of time''..

May 7, 2015 - 1,000 terrorism related investigations in USA Director Comey FBI - FBI director says Islamic State influence growing in U.S.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/07/isis-attacks-us/70945534/

WASHINGTON — In a dramatic assessment of the domestic threat posed by the Islamic State, FBI Director James Comey said Thursday there are "hundreds, maybe thousands" of people across the country who are receiving recruitment overtures from the terrorist group or directives to attack the U.S.

Comey said the Islamic State, also known as ISIL, is leveraging social media in unprecedented ways through Twitter and other platforms, directing messages to the smartphones of "disturbed people'' who could be pushed to launch assaults on U.S. targets.

"It's like the devil sitting on their shoulders, saying 'kill, kill, kill,''' Comey said in a meeting with reporters.
<snipped - read more>

Dutch media reporting president Obama also not going to G-20 in Turkey now. No reason was given.

At least 140 killed.

118 killed according to latest.

Three, not two, terrorist at the concert Hall, killed. Evacuees gathered at a nearby bar being debriefed by police, now. President due to arrive. BMFTV reports 112 and others up to 140 victims killed.
One terrorist blamed the French President during the carnage according to a Le Monde reporter by the scene.

People asked to stay indoors. Tomorrow schools and gathering places closed...

Warm night November. People sitting outside out on Friday night. A miracle only ten people were killed by restaurants.

http://www.france24.com/en/20151113-several-simultaneous-shootings-paris-casualties-reported

Information Number for Tourists in Paris: +33 (0) 1 45 55 80 00

Statement from Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau:

“I am shocked and saddened that so many people have been killed and injured today in a number of terrorist attacks in Paris, France, and that many others are being held hostage.

“As the situation continues to unfold, Sophie and I join all Canadians in extending our deepest condolences to the families and friends of those killed. It is our sincere hope that the hostages are freed unharmed as soon as possible. We also wish a speedy recovery to all those who have been injured.

“Canada stands with France at this dark time and offers all possible assistance. We will continue to work closely with the international community to help prevent these terrible, senseless acts.

“Our thoughts and prayers are with the people of France and we mourn their loss.”

http://pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2015/11/13/statement-prime-minister-canada-terrorist-attacks-paris

Agreed!
I honestly do not think this is in response to the head dude dead. It's too flipping fast. It's possible it was already in place. Maybe they just hurried it up?

makes me feel/think better you feel/ think this !

The other implcations are truly horrifying ..............do not forget the stupid holidays are coming...................black friday --- vomit ......................

Very young people at the concert hall, evident as they evacuated. The band still trying to locate their members...

Two suicide bombers and another bomb too. Two dead, three injured, not sure if bombers included.

http://www.france24.com/en/20151113-several-simultaneous-shootings-paris-casualties-reported

AP Paris officials:
Carnage inside, attackers tossed explosives at the hostages. more fatalities expected. cabinet meeting taking place, re state of emergency. protection zones will be created. expect road blocks and raids.
No Curfew
Forces boosted, Defense Council meeting in the morning at 9 am, Pres, not attending foreign meetings.

Attacks targeted places very close together, in the heart of Paris, not sure if the terrorists road around or different sets of attackers. One of the concert hall witnesses, Jenny, described trying to leave through a exit hall, then having to close to door because there was shooting outside. They waited a minute then ran out to safety. She thought her own calm strange, but the situation seemed not panicked as concert goers tried to escape, to her. She remembered the carnage as she spoke to the media.

She heard high pitched gun shots. At first they thought it was joke. Then shots kept going and going. They then realized they had to get out.

Can you imagine being at a concert and the next thing you know is another homosapian is chucking hand grandes at your feet --------------gotta to be horrific

Agence France-Presse &#8207;@AFP 17s17 seconds ago
#BREAKING French President Hollande says will fight attackers 'without mercy'

....but but that isn't politically correct, Steelman! :gaah:

but behind the scenes we are killing so many people - see what we all to get is usa (me) killing other peoples brother mother sisters, no place to live, no food , etc etc makes them want to kill us ------its and endless cycle ................

It's going to be all kids.

I was watching the France v Germany in the pub (I live in Germany) nothing was said throughout the match on German TV, hubby messaged me saying about the BBC report. The locals actually didn't believe me because nothing was reported. Straight after the whistle blew it all came out by the footie commentators and images were shown of people looking at their phones in complete disbelief.

Sky going with at least 100 dead in the concert hall.........

gruesome twitters about what it was like .......

Peoples idiotic views about political correctness will cease to exist when this is taking place in the next town, county or state over from them. Anybody that thinks this can't happen right here on U.S. soil in the next year needs to stuff their head back in the sand. I think these are just trial runs for ISIS----the U.S. is the big enchilada.

I just so agree with you !

as we all know fluid

sky is saying 142 dead

I am no fan of GWB, but I have always been a fan of those particular words.

Yes, our world is scary. Yes, this kind of thing is horrific. But if we cower, and alter our entire existence by living in paranoia and fear, then indeed the terrorists have won.

I wanna cower in a little cabin with my babies. It's a very scary world where going for a bite to eat can kill you.
We are supposed to go see the Santa parade in Toronto on Sunday. It's crap like this that makes my anxiety go into overdrive.

CNN/Anderson Cooper reporting at least 149 dead.

Now I am gonna spend some time with my family and try not to obsess. Mostly because they are asking "can we please change the channel?".

no, that number is getting more traction ugh .....go to a concert and see a 142 folks be shot or blown up

talk about therapy for years ....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oh_silly_me