GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 November 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow another girls who looks so different on her fb compared to the picture released by Police.

Hope she's found safe and well although I fear this won't be the case :-(

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
? The photo released is from Kayleigh's facebook?

ETA- I don't think it's looking good either. Does anyone know when the 2 men were arrested?

ETA- I don't think it's looking good either. Does anyone know when the 2 men were arrested?
If you look through her more recent photos she looks a lot slimmer and more "made up" than the picture released. I had to check initially that it was the correct fb page as it didn't look like her.

Similarly the picture which her aunt posted on the Spotted ibstock fb page also shows her to be bigger... it's just confusing is all and we've seen it time again on appeals for teenagers

I wonder if Ironside maybe meant that Kayleigh looks less Street smart? More of a girl who looks likes she prefers to spend time with family than maybe a 15 year old who looks, dresses and acts 19 ?

Exactly. A lot of the missing teenage girls you'd see on Facebook appeals seem to look about ten years older than they actually are and appear to be street smart. This girl really doesn't fit the usual profile of a troubled teen running away from care, she looks like she still plays with teddy bears.

"The men, 27 and 28 years old, were arrested early on Monday morning in the Ibstock and Coalville areas."

ETA: Another photo of Kayleigh

kayleigh-haywood-1-736x414.jpg

ITV News CentralVerified account ‏@ITVCentral 1m1 minute ago
House-to-House enquiries continue in the search for missing Kayleigh Haywood http://www.itv.com/news/central/update/2015-11-17/house-to-house-enquiries-continue-in-the-search-for-missing-kayleigh-haywood/

CUAp6OMWsAA0Rct.jpg

https://twitter.com/ITVCentral

Global's NewsroomVerified account ‏@globalsnewsroom 2m2 minutes ago
Detectives investigating the disappearance of Kayleigh Haywood in #Leicestershire are searching a house and park.

CUAp42hWsAAReBE.jpg

https://twitter.com/globalsnewsroom

George avenue is a very new road on a very new estate - as such even Google maps don't have its location. However I've don't some digging and the road/estate is adjacent to Ravenstone road on the map below
As you can see it'd also opposite Usborne way which has been taped off and Sense Valley Park

1b87b7f0a67c0c215e17696df50cbfe4.jpg

Urgent appeal to trace missing Kayleigh
Issued on 16/11/15 at 6:40 p.m.

Police are making urgent enquiries to trace a missing 15-year-old girl who has not been seen since Friday (13 November 2015).

Kayleigh Haywood, from Measham, was last seen by her family at about 6pm when she was dropped off outside Ibstock Community College, in Central Avenue.

The teenager was in contact with her parents again on Saturday morning (14 November) but they have not heard from her since.

Kayleigh is white and has been described as being about 5ft 6ins tall, of medium build, with mousey coloured long hair.

[video]https://youtu.be/aPd9TMqxvZA[/video]

Have you seen Kayleigh? Do you know where she is or do you have information about her disappearance?

Chief Superintendent David Sandall, said: “Kayleigh if you see this appeal please contact your family or the police, we just want to ensure that you are safe and well.
“If you have seen Kayleigh since Friday evening (13 November) or have any suspicions about where she may be then we need to speak to you immediately. Anyone with information is urged to call the dedicated incident room on 0800 096 1233 or 0207 158 0197.”

Two men, aged 27 and 28, have been arrested in connection with her disappearance and are currently in police custody. The arrests were made in the Coalville and Ibstock areas.

View attachment 84474

New picture released of missing Kayleigh
Updated on 17/11/15 at 9:30 a.m.

Officers are continuing to question two men who have been arrested in connection with the disappearance of a 15-year-old girl.

Kayleigh Haywood, from Measham, was last seen at 6pm on Friday 13 November when she was dropped off outside Ibstock Community College, in Central Avenue. She was in contact with her parents on Saturday morning (14 November) but they have not heard from her since.

This morning, (Tuesday 17 November) police are continuing to question two men, aged 27 and 28-years-old in connection with her disappearance .

A team of officers are continuing their search for Kayleigh, who is described as being about 5ft 6ins tall, of medium build with mousey coloured long hair.

CCTV and house to house enquiries are being carried out and a number of scenes have been secured by officers.

Cordons remain in place in the Ibstock area, including one at Sence Valley Forest Park.

Detective Chief Superintendent David Sandall, said: “Officers are continuing to search for Kayleigh, and as part of these searches a number of areas have been cordoned off.

“I would reiterate my appeal for anyone with information about where Kayleigh may be to contact us on the dedicated phone line.

“Kayleigh, if you see this, please let us know you are safe and well.”

View attachment 84472

Searches continue for missing Kayleigh
Updated on 17/11/15 at 9:30 a.m.

Officers are continuing to question two men who have been arrested in connection with the disappearance of a 15-year-old girl.

Kayleigh Haywood, from Measham, was last seen at 6pm on Friday 13 November when she was dropped off outside Ibstock Community College, in Central Avenue. She was in contact with her parents on Saturday morning (14 November) but they have not heard from her since.

This morning, (Tuesday 17 November) police are continuing to question two men, aged 27 and 28-years-old in connection with her disappearance .

A team of officers are continuing their search for Kayleigh, who is described as being about 5ft 6ins tall, of medium build with mousey coloured long hair.

CCTV and house to house enquiries are being carried out and a number of scenes have been secured by officers.

Cordons remain in place in the Ibstock area, including one at Sence Valley Forest Park.

Detective Chief Superintendent David Sandall, said: “Officers are continuing to search for Kayleigh, and as part of these searches a number of areas have been cordoned off.

“I would reiterate my appeal for anyone with information about where Kayleigh may be to contact us on the dedicated phone line.

“Kayleigh, if you see this, please let us know you are safe and well.”

A Leicestershire police spokesperson confirmed that forensics teams and officers were combing a park and a house for clues, but declined to give further details.
Launching an appeal for information, Leicestershire police’s head of crime, Det Ch Supt David Sandall, urged anyone with information or sightings of the teenager to come forward “immediately”.
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ested-missing-15-year-old-leicestershire-girl

This is a nightmare.

Central avenue where Kayleigh was dropped off is only a 15 minute walk away

I made a start on a MAP

I can move the houses if we figure out exactly where they are! :) The one cordoned off at the end of Usbourne Way, personally I think it's the road into the park next to it that is cordoned off, not the house itself as stated in MSM, may be wrong though.

Helen Machin ‏@HelenMHerald 3m3 minutes ago

Police searching two houses and park in Ibstock in search for 15-year-old Kayleigh Haywood

Sad to see many familiar faces back together so soon after poor BW. Hoping for a happier outcome on this one, and that Kayleigh is found safe and well soon.

I made a start on a MAP

I can move the houses if we figure out exactly where they are! :) The one cordoned off at the end of Usbourne Way, personally I think it's the road into the park next to it that is cordoned off, not the house itself as stated in MSM, may be wrong though.
George avenue is definitely over the road. The land next to Chandlers Croft which is where one home is being searched (on george avenue that is)

I know that the George Avenue and the park have been named as places being searched. Is the second property definetly usborne way? Reason I ask is because I'm sure I saw reported (but I can't find where) that a portion of Usborne way was cordened off..I was wondering if this was the part near the entrance to the park and the second property being searched is actually elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member