CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see this as a grudge, this was planned. The one guy saying he was nervous and aggravated or what ever before he left the room leaving his coat behind. And the vehicle was rented 3 days prior. It was planned and has terrorist all over it. jmo idk I don't think the baby is his, thats just my opine. jmo idk

I agree, Elley Mae, that the baby may not be his. I have to wonder if she was the pregnant widow of a martyr. That really fits, IMO.

I can't believe he was afraid to say something when it might have made a difference but is more than happy to say something now. He's a coward. JMO

Uh, it wasn't him. He was speaking for a female friend. You can blame over the top PC for this.

Emerging reports of terrorist links:

Killer couple's links to international terror: US-born gunman was 'in touch with known terror suspects and radicalized online' after 'wooing his Pakistani wife on devout Muslim pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia'

San Bernardino gunman Syed Farook met his Pakistani wife-turned-accomplice Tashfeen Malik while on the hajj in Saudi Arabia and appeared to be radicalized, law enforcement officials revealed this afternoon.

Investigators told CNN that Farook, a native US citizen of South Asian descent, was in touch by phone and via social media with more than one international terrorism subject ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...party-slaughtered-14-leaving-baby-mother.html

Welcome to Ws LogicRules!
Thanks for the information, every bit helps, even if it is scary! imo.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...ican-dream-co-workers-say-20151202-story.html

Reisinger said she heard that the office recently threw a baby shower for Farook and that he had taken paternity leave.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/12/...-identified-syed-rizwan-farook-tashfeen-malik

Details about Farook’s life continue to emerge. But coworkers have described him as a “devout” Muslim, who'd just come back from paternity leave after having a baby with Malik, reportedly a pharmacist.

I can't believe he was afraid to say something when it might have made a difference but is more than happy to say something now. He's a coward. JMO
I think he was talking about another female neighbor who was afraid to report. Although, I suppose he could have reported 2nd or 3rd hand, in her place?

Something to remember: these acts are by individuals, not an entire nation, not an entire religion. They represent no one but themselves. They speak for no one else. They choose to become murderers, they choose terror. But in the end, they are acting on their own, of their own volition, and no one else should be blamed for the acts of a few.

Thank you. It's sad that many people need to be reminded of this.

Aha! So, the male was driving the SUV and the female was in the back. I had thought it just the opposite.

Is that what they said at the presser today? Weird. Last night at the presser they said the female was driving.

I think it's possible, based on CURRENT facts...that this was terrorism due to radical views AND he decided to direct all of that at co-workers that maybe he doesn't like and saw as easy targets. I don't think it necessarily has to be one or the other. It could easily be a combo.

One thing is for sure....I am glad LE took care of them before they could inflict anymore damage.

Officials: San Bernardino shooter apparently radicalized, in touch with terror subjects

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/03/us/san-bernardino-shooting/index.html

Yet Farook himself had communicated by phone and via social media with more than one person being investigated for terrorism, law enforcement officials said. A separate U.S. government official said the 28-year-old has "overseas communications and associations."

relay I c&p'd the link and the sentence below, I don't know why the video appeared.

Posting because some have had trouble opening Elley Mae's CNN video link. Note, LE "sources" aren't named.

UPDATE: San Bernardino shooter Syed Rizwan Farook was in touch over the phone and via social media with more than one international terrorism subject who the FBI were already investigating, law enforcement officials said.

It appears that Farook was radicalized, which contributed to his motive, though other things — like workplace grievances — may have also played a role, other law enforcement sources said.

ETA: From same article, quote from a named source:

Given the amount of ammunition and bombs the pair had, many asked if they may have been planning something different but instead impulsively carried out Wednesday’s shooting.

“If you look at the amount of obvious pre-planning that went in, the amount of armaments (they) had, the weapons and the ammunition, there was obviously a mission here,” David Bowdich, assistant director for the FBI’s Los Angeles field office, said. “We know that. We do not know why. We don’t know if this was the intended target or if there was something that triggered him to do this immediately. We just don’t know. Again, that’s going to take time for us to get to that answer.”

http://fox13now.com/2015/12/03/who-were-the-san-bernardino-shooters/

Here's what tragic about this guy & his wife: they chose to embrace their hatred instead of their love for their daughter. They chose the path to ensure their daughter would grow up without her parents, and to eventually learn the cowardly, heinous, murderous actions they took. When she's old enough to hear about it, she won't understand, because children don't understand hatred -- it's taught to them by adults who hate.

relay I c&p'd the link and the sentence below, I don't know why the video appeared.

I found this link, and although the video does not note that Farook was radicalized (Perhaps the video was promptly taken down?), the original article describing Farook as bein radialised is still there if you scroll down. I hope this helps :).

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/03/us/san-bernardino-shooting/

Farook's apparent radicalization contributed to his role in the mass shooting, with his wife Tashfeen Malik, of 14 people Wednesday during a holiday party for the San Bernardino County health department, where Farook worked, sources said.

In Fairness at this time we do not know if they were working alone or are part of a larger cell......

The reports of a meeting of middle eastern men in the neighbourhood before this happened seems to indicate that they were indeed acting on behalf of a much larger organization, a much larger cause. And, in light of the information exposed by Anonymous, the significance of the Saudi Arabia connection and the expense of the arms so far discovered cannot have been missed by the FBI or any other LE agency.

The reports of a meeting of middle eastern men in the neighbourhood before this happened seems to indicate that they were indeed acting on behalf of a much larger organization, a much larger cause. And, in light of the information exposed by Anonymous, the significance of the Saudi Arabia connection and the expense of the arms so far discovered cannot have been missed by the FBI or any other LE agency.

That might be true, or they could have just been friends and family members.

I'm not defending them or saying it's impossible, but it's still early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trina2025