Sievers Sidebar #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are an attorney please do your due diligence. Obviously it was bogus or we could not. And we have been involved from the beginning because of partnership in our building, the fact that Teresa and Dr. Wilson were colleagues and friends may have something to do with that. We haven't blood on our hands. Ashame that you down people and ommit all the pertinent information. See my next post it should answer even more questions we have nothing to hide.

I did not say guns I said weapons, yes I was at my office at odd hours our patient load was heavy and the patients had to be taken care of so we were there until 7 and on most Saturday's well in to October,seeing patients then there is this thing called closing duties. I also did not say that I didn't call law enforcement I did. Yes they argued in the hallway, we had at one time this thing called a business together not to mention small building, small town etc, yes I saw them outside of the office our children were friends. No, I did not go to their home. You don't have to be impressed with me I am not seeking your approval nor anyone's for that matter, you are not a part of my family nor are you God those are the only approvals I need. It is a shame that people are not focusing on the children and hoping that this tragedy ends sometime soon, nobody deserves what happens to her to happen to them.

I would tread carefully. We have been business partners for many years but I am sure you knew that. Did we hire Sandra you bet, Sandra suffered a terrible loss. I have known her personally for over 7 years medically and outside of medicine. Do you think that we did not have a flood of patients in to our office distraught and in need of help? We did and last I looked doctors are to help people. Sandra wanted to continue helping her patients so we of course hired her if I didn't someone else would have. I have the right to advertise in the building that we are shareholder/owners. To clarify there are two posters one upstairs and one down.
We do not have blood on our hands, we are not the ones that lost our mother to a horrific death we are trying to help. You obviously know who I am, I encourage you to contact me with any of your questions we are not above reproach and stand by our decisions in helping Dr. Siever's legacy. It is hard to insert yourself when you are put smack in the middle of something. In honor of Dr. I think you should realize that she would rather the focus be more on the justice for her and her girls. Just my opinion in that last statement. BTW quite a few patients are relieved to have found Sandra and a doctor who is willing to carry out Dr's plan of care.

I did not say guns I said weapons, yes I was at my office at odd hours our patient load was heavy and the patients had to be taken care of so we were there until 7 and on most Saturday's well in to October,seeing patients then there is this thing called closing duties. I also did not say that I didn't call law enforcement I did. Yes they argued in the hallway, we had at one time this thing called a business together not to mention small building, small town etc, yes I saw them outside of the office our children were friends. No, I did not go to their home. You don't have to be impressed with me I am not seeking your approval nor anyone's for that matter, you are not a part of my family nor are you God those are the only approvals I need. It is a shame that people are not focusing on the children and hoping that this tragedy ends sometime soon, nobody deserves what happens to her to happen to them.

Welcome to Websleuths my friend. We truly want justice for the family as well. Mark has definitely tangled everyone up into this mess.

Btw. Did Mark ever talk to you about trying to expand the business after Teresa died? Was he really trying hard to fill the office with a new holistic doctor or someone similar?

Thanks in advance.

Welcome Wendy. I have not had the chance to see the video yet but I was grateful and relieved to hear someone (you) speaking out about him. We all know what friends and neighbors are saying and your experience is in lock-step with what we have learned thus far! Thank you and please don't let one post dissuade you. I am so grateful you are here- Frigga

I was just going by the Fox report. They only wrote that you hit MS with your purse and did not mention that you contacted LE. Did you retrieve the computers/belongings? Maybe you cannot say due to the on-going investigation.

SNIP and BBM:

http://www.fox4now.com/news/owner-o...om-sievers-practice-mark-is-a-volatile-person

Wilson said some of those weapons were delivered to the office, and said she's had an encounter with them in the past: one night six years ago, around 7 o'clock.

"I walked up the back stairs, which we have access to, and only the owners have access to. As I opened up the door, there's Mark, two guns pointed right at my face. Are you kidding me?" she said.

I would tread carefully. We have been business partners for many years but I am sure you knew that. Did we hire Sandra you bet, Sandra suffered a terrible loss. I have known her personally for over 7 years medically and outside of medicine. Do you think that we did not have a flood of patients in to our office distraught and in need of help? We did and last I looked doctors are to help people. Sandra wanted to continue helping her patients so we of course hired her if I didn't someone else would have. I have the right to advertise in the building that we are shareholder/owners. To clarify there are two posters one upstairs and one down.
We do not have blood on our hands, we are not the ones that lost our mother to a horrific death we are trying to help. You obviously know who I am, I encourage you to contact me with any of your questions we are not above reproach and stand by our decisions in helping Dr. Siever's legacy. It is hard to insert yourself when you are put smack in the middle of something. In honor of Dr. I think you should realize that she would rather the focus be more on the justice for her and her girls. Just my opinion in that last statement. BTW quite a few patients are relieved to have found Sandra and a doctor who is willing to carry out Dr's plan of care.

Welcome Wendy. :)

Before you guys suggest to her about becoming verified, Tricia and I are aware. Wendy is legit.

Wendy, one of us will be in touch tomorrow to complete the verification process. :)

If you are an attorney please do your due diligence. Obviously it was bogus or we could not. And we have been involved from the beginning because of partnership in our building, the fact that Teresa and Dr. Wilson were colleagues and friends may have something to do with that. We haven't blood on our hands. Ashame that you down people and ommit all the pertinent information. See my next post it should answer even more questions we have nothing to hide.

Hi Wendy, thanks for clearing up some things in your posts here. I think this one was directed at me? Just wanted to clarify that I never thought you had blood on your hands or questioned your partnership in the building. :dunno:

LE were alerted to Mark's computer dumping behavior (possibly thanks to Wendy?) and if IRC they were able to retrieve the computers and files he was 'purging'.

No, he did not talk to me personally. Yes, he was looking to get a doctor in there. Unfortunately he was not able to (I say unfortunately for Dr's patients so they would have other choices) in saying that I can only imagine it would be a disaster if Mark were involved. We talked to several of the docs he tried to tag on to but they did not want to be tied to HIM at all. Teresa was just an amazingly tragic casualty in all of this. It is ashame all this sordid stuff has to come out. Nobody is perfect but she was a caring, helpful, intelligent, beautiful, strong mother and doctor.

Wendy have the kids seen each other lately? Can you comment on Marks behavior as a parent?

I agree, verify away you have my personal contact information. We all are on the same side.

How was it, if I may ask, Wendy that so many people seemed so off put by Mark and Theresa didn't seem to recognize the same thing?

Wendy, in the article it says that you saw MS leaving TS's belongings at the office after her murder. Can you give us any more details? Thank you!

Where the heck is Beach. Lol. Sometimes the threads just hands you a moment. And tonight its Wendy answering questions.

I think soon all of his high school teachers and former lovers will start posting on here as well. Lol.

Much oblige.

She's here Dex, she just posted that Wendy is legit and they'll sort out the verifying tomorrow.

Welcome Wendy. :)

Before you guys suggest to her about becoming verified, Tricia and I are aware. Wendy is legit.

Wendy, one of us will be in touch tomorrow to complete the verification process. :)

Just so everyone knows and feels comfortable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callie679