DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question- when will closing arg happen

KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia 2m2 minutes ago
KATV's Elicia Dover Retweeted Savannah Forrest
Don't know yet. Prosecution still calling witnesses. Defense says they have 10 to call.

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now55 seconds ago
Attorneys agree she can testify as an expert witness #ArronLewis #ARnews

THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now33 seconds ago
Taylor works for the Arkansas State Criminal Lab. #ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now56 seconds ago
Autopsy photos of #BeverlyCarter are being shown to the jury #ArronLewis #ARnews

Crime lab analyst: Carter's face was taped up over her entire front part of face. Tape was later analyzed for evidence. #ArronLewis

Haven't caught my breath from that one yet to absorb next witness. Wow. That was powerful. She came back in the end and held up well I think. One glitch on the letter. The rest was fluff. Like yeah, couldn't think of any better way to "get attention" than stage a kidnapping and murder. Likely scenario.... From what I see of her, she avoids the camera, unlike her mug faced partner who sees the world as one big selfie opportunity.

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now36 seconds ago
Crime lab analyst: Carter's face was taped up over her entire front part of face. Tape was later analyzed for evidence. #ArronLewis

:( I'm sorry, Carls, that yall have to hear this.

THV11 ‏@THV11 now30 seconds ago
Prosecution discussing how #BeverlyCarter's "death mask" was constructed. Taylor: it wrapped around six times. #ArronLewisTrial

Six times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For bugs??????????

Can I just say this was a slow and painful death that would be hard to watch. He is real sick to even have been able to do this! That's why people use guns- it is fast and you dont have to touch the person. This is uber sick.

Back to strangulation, I believe that's an easy post Mortem forensics call to detect, no? So the actual disputed cause of death should be verifiable, no? Suffocation by genitalia vs strangulation. That has to be easy to tell. Which would again blow his story out of the water

I'm glad CL testified as she did today but let's face it; she did have the propensity toward crime or she wouldn't have gone along with AL. The one reason I believe her is because 30 years is a long time, yet she took it. She stated she plead guilty because she is guilty. I can appreciate that much.

Those two did not plan far enough ahead as to what they would do with Beverly IF the ransom been paid? I have a strong feeling the plan was always to kill her afterwards. The old leave no witnesses, IMO. They just did not count on Beverly not having any money.

Beverly Carter was murdered for nothing. My heart is breaking for her family.

JMO

*Thank you so much to all of you who posted the tweets!!!!

For those who followed Travis Alexander trial--the whole "behavior" issue today with AL is just so very Ariasesque. I swear AL is the male version (albeit weaker and more idiotic) of that evil POS281129.

If the prosecutor is a good one, then I really, really hope he testifies. :cheers:

Carter's face was covered in tape that was strategically removed to not interfere with crime scene, Taylor says. #ArkDG

Brandon Riddle ‏@BrandonCRiddle now1 minute ago
Carter's face was covered in tape that was strategically removed to not interfere with crime scene, Taylor says. #ArkDG

So all I see defense winning in that round is a) she wrote the letter and b) she is guilty of amateur crime planning and prep.

Small victory with a key witness.

(From earlier- more details---)

Brandon Riddle ‏@BrandonCRiddle 23m23 minutes ago
Bill James: "How was this ever going to end without the email [address] coming back to you?" Lowery says "Crystal" is common name. #ArkDG
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Brandon Riddle ‏@BrandonCRiddle 36m36 minutes ago
Lowery on lying in the case to protect herself: "At the beginning, yes." Not lying in court today, she says. #ArkDG

Oh God...

Chanley Shá Painter
@chanleysha

Autopsy photos of #BeverlyCarter are being shown to the jury #ArronLewis #ARnews
2:39 PM - 14 Jan 2016

THV11 ‏@THV11 now1 minute ago
Taylor is further describing defects in the tape that Arron Lewis used to cover Carter's face. #ArronLewisTrial

***This is what I think we will hear from jk and mimi when they return. This was the outcome of that questioning. Not really a win for defense--- she wrote the letter, but that part could have been added by ole swifty

Brandon Riddle ‏@BrandonCRiddle 45m45 minutes ago
Lowery says she doesn't recall portion of letter that states she pleaded guilty because she thought she wouldn't get fair trial. #ArkDG
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Brandon Riddle ‏@BrandonCRiddle 47m47 minutes ago
Prosecution asks to review letter regarding Lowery's plea used by defense during questioning. Lowery admits that letter is from her. #ArkDG

Marci Manley
@Marci_Manley

Analyst: Carter's face covered with 9 pieces of tape. Court is taking 15 min break before resuming analyst testimony.
2:48 PM - 14 Jan 2016

So all I see defense winning in that round is a) she wrote the letter and b) she is guilty of amateur crime planning and prep.

Small victory with a key witness.
She is guilty of murder. She told him to do it. That's what she said. She said she wanted her gone permanently and then before he struggled her he asked again and she said do what you want. She's in it knee deep. I give her no credit for testifying IN EXCHANGE for a better deal. I get plea deals need to be done but no respect for that girl, none.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

(from earlier--- Im sorry if someone posted these, I hadnt seen them)

Brandon Riddle ‏@BrandonCRiddle 53m53 minutes ago
"Knew little of his [Lewis'] plan," and "didn't ask many questions," Lowery says. Didn't think Carter would meet up, she adds. #ArkDG
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Brandon Riddle ‏@BrandonCRiddle 58m58 minutes ago
Lowery: Lewis had reviewed comings and goings at two homes in gated community, knew area based on Argos work. #ArkDG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member