ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its on fb. There are screen shots of JM saying this. But the thing that we have to keep in mind is that there are aps now where you can completely make up fb post and messages and pose as someone els. Not saying that's the case but I don't beleive anything I see anymore when it comes to screen shots.
But if you think about it. None of them including IR ever said they were togeather. If the parents where gone for 17 min and then went back to camp to find DeOrr missing and IR was not around that means IR had a whole hour while they searched to hide DeOrr then he also had a good amount of time from when the 911 call was made to when ems actually arived till he is supposedly accounted for. And just like the time stamp Klein won't discuss this as its evidence to the timeline.

I wonder if IR told LE he went with the parents fishing and that's why that's what we were told. Who knows. This really could go either way. I don't beleive tho they were all in it togeather. And I don't think IR would cover for them or them cover for IR. Craziness.

I don't know if we are allowed to use FB as a source now, but since that's where this info comes from, I think it's important to clarify that the accounts of those screenshots from that particular POI differ from what the LE was told by the POI's (and even what that POI has said in other accounts) and therefore I would take what was read with a grain of salt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if we are allowed to use FB as a source now, but since that's where this info comes from, I think it's important to clarify that the accounts of those screenshots from that particular POI differ from what the LE was told by the POI's (and even what that POI has said in other accounts) and therefore I would take what was read with a grain of salt.

What I am saying is if I see the actual comment with my own eyes then I just might consider it to be coming from that actual person. A screen shot means nothing to me any more now with new apps that let you fake post while posing as someone els.
Other wise the rest is just my own personal ideas and not basing that off anything I've read on fb. Its all a possibility. And to date I haven't heard anything about where IR was that first hour while searching anymore then I've heard anything on the timestamp.

What I am saying is if I see the actual comment with my own eyes then I just might consider it to be coming from that actual person. A screen shot means nothing to me any more now with new apps that let you fake post while posing as someone els.
Other wise the rest is just my own personal ideas and not basing that off anything I've read on fb. Its all a possibility. And to date I haven't heard anything about where IR was that first hour while searching anymore then I've heard anything on the timestamp.

I have. Directly from LE in an email. I will check with a mod to see if I can post it.

Klein said the suspicious black Jeep previously reported by people in Leadore and DeOrr’s mother, Jessica Mitchell, was unfounded.

“That was a farce, we know that for a fact,” Klein said.

~Snip~

Klein said he was also concerned that search dogs utilized shortly after the disappearance were never able to find a scent of DeOrr at the campground.

~Snip~

As we have tried to say clearly we are not going to say anything that could hurt the prosecutorial end of this case

http://www.postregister.com/article...1/18/investigator-believes-deorr-kunz-jr-dead

The first was a pretty bold statement from Klein because he included Jessica Mitchell. He didn't mince words. We know the definition of a farce.

I was concerned about the dogs not being able to find a scent, too.

He isn't leaving much to the imagination. He predicts (with his current knowledge of the investigation and more than educated guess) this case will end with charges down the road. Like he said, they know the how...they only need to figure out why.

I didn't expect to like this guy, but he does appear to be a straight shooter. He isn't coddling the family and he is not letting family pressure cloud his investigation. He is going where it takes him. Good job, Mr. Klein! No complaints from me.

So JM was NOT one who reported it, now he's saying she did and states it was a farce. Oh my....

You don't even need an app to fake them. You can do it right in Chrome or Firefox. I can demonstrate it later today if anybody is interested.

NO he didn't say that:

We asked Klein via Skype if he has found any physical evidence of DeOrr's death.

"I cannot comment on that right now, I will be up front and honest with the public and say there is forensic evidence," said Klein.

http://www.ktvb.com/story/news/2016...ther-my-grandson-alive-and-find-him/79029498/

Thanks for finding that link! Reposting the link I posted last evening that explains what "forensic" evidence can be. It can be physical evidence or evidence from things like phones, computers, cameras and much more. So Klein isn't denying that there is physical evidence. He's just using a broader term to describe the evidence of DeOrr's death.

http://www.nij.gov/topics/forensics/evidence/Pages/welcome.aspx

NO he didn't say that:

We asked Klein via Skype if he has found any physical evidence of DeOrr's death.

"I cannot comment on that right now, I will be up front and honest with the public and say there is forensic evidence," said Klein.

http://www.ktvb.com/story/news/2016...ther-my-grandson-alive-and-find-him/79029498/

Thanks so much Dee10. It seems to me that Mr. Klein thinks he's very smart. Ask yourself, why would he offer no comment when asked if they found any physical evidence yet OFFERED (as to be up front and honest) that there IS forensic evidence? He said that because he wants us to believe they have blood, DNA, fingerprints or something similar. The fact is, ALL of those things, including phone records, emails, etc. are physical evidence. Same with the shovel, dirt, overalls, and everything else. The ONLY thing I can think of that is NOT physical evidence is what someone has said. So to ME, what he "has" is whatever this "witness" has said and nothing more. He just wants everyone to "think" he has more. IMO

So earlier posts here stated JM was NOT one who reported it, now he's saying she did and states it was a farce. Oh my....

Does anyone have an exact quote from Klein saying that JM reported the Rubicon. The article I read was actually the reporter writing about the reports and mentioning JM before quoting Klein saying it was a "farce." That's not the same as Klein saying it IMO.

ETA: Here is the quote about the Rubicon being a farce. The part about Jessica reporting the Rubicon is in the reporter's words, not quoting Klein IMO.

A news release from the firm said that an animal attack, kidnapping and a separate party at the campground near Leadore who could have taken or hurt DeOrr have been ruled out as a cause for the 3-year-old’s disappearance. Klein said the suspicious black Jeep previously reported by people in Leadore and DeOrr’s mother, Jessica Mitchell, was unfounded. [This is the reporter writing.]
“That was a farce, we know that for a fact,” Klein said.

http://www.postregister.com/article...1/18/investigator-believes-deorr-kunz-jr-dead

Here is the transcript from the Skype interview. Klein does not say that Jessica reported the Rubicon. Klein speaking:
There was no forced abduction. This includes the black Rubicon (theory). We can find no corroborating statements and no corroborating witnesses. We can find nothing that can corroborate this. So we are absolutely, beyond a reasonable doubt sure was not an abduction case.

The only mention of a black truck from Jessica that I can find is in the original interview with Nate. She was reporting that someone at the store saw a man with a dirty, crying blonde boy in a black truck.

If someone has a link actually quoting Jessica reporting a Rubicon or Klein saying she did I'd like to see it. Thanks.

Does anyone have an exact quote from Klein saying that JM reported the Rubicon. The article I read was actually the reporter writing about the reports and mentioning JM before quoting Klein saying it was a "farce." That's not the same as Klein saying it IMO. I didn't listen to the Skype interview with Klein yet so maybe it was in that. Anyone?

The other day Bessie pointed out that the reporter was making it "sound" as though JM had reported the Rubicon yet she had not. Someone posted JM's comments and she clearly didn't mention a black truck/jeep or Rubicon.

Other wise the rest is just my own personal ideas and not basing that off anything I've read on fb. Its all a possibility. And to date I haven't heard anything about where IR was that first hour while searching anymore then I've heard anything on the about where IR was that first hour while searching anymore then I've heard anything on the timestamp.

Regardless of whether I can post the info from LE, my main point is that whether or not it was the real person posting or not, the information that has been extrapolated and shared from those FB screenshots is incorrect.

Thanks so much Dee10. It seems to me that Mr. Klein thinks he's very smart. Ask yourself, why would he offer no comment when asked if they found any physical evidence yet OFFERED (as to be up front and honest) that there IS forensic evidence? He said that because he wants us to believe they have blood, DNA, fingerprints or something similar. The fact is, ALL of those things, including phone records, emails, etc. are physical evidence. Same with the shovel, dirt, overalls, and everything else. The ONLY thing I can think of that is NOT physical evidence is what someone has said. So to ME, what he "has" is whatever this "witness" has said and nothing more. He just wants everyone to "think" he has more. IMO
Phone records and emails are definitely not physical evidence.

You don't even need an app to fake them. You can do it right in Chrome or Firefox. I can demonstrate it later today if anybody is interested.
I am!!! Or I guess even a fake profile then steal anothers profile pic and name.

Please see my post above. This is the reporter saying JM reported the black jeep. People have taken this article and assumed that JM was trying to cloud the investigation. If there isn't a direct quote that JM reported the jeep, I think that's an unfair assumption to make. I'm not saying that you are doing that, but I think it's important to be accurate about what is reported. JMO

The other day Bessie pointed out that the reporter was making it "sound" as though JM had reported the Rubicon yet she had not. Someone posted JM's comments and she clearly didn't mention a black truck/jeep or Rubicon.

Thanks! I just posted Klein's comments about the Rubicon and he does not say that JM reported seeing it. Sadly SM has used this reporter's words to blast JM and accuse her of misleading the investigation. She only said that someone at the store had seen a black truck AFAIK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaximusWolff