Bosma Murder Trial 03.02.16 - Day 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Storage folder named DellsHard/Pictures. 2005 to 2012 photos, Falconer says. "Thousands upon thousands of photos."
]

Not surprising. Didn't DM work as a soft core photographer after the stint at culinary school didn't work out? I will search for the link to this info.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
#Bosma jury looking at photos from #Millard computer file called "DellsHard"... Incl. photo of accused's driver's license

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 50s51 seconds ago
Photo of a cheque from Millardair to John Barnes. Receipt for rental of storage unit to Dellen Millard.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 44s44 seconds ago
Screen capture of travel itinerary to Christina Noudga. Sent to Dellen Millard. Bill of sale for Camaro to Millard.

Jury has been recalled. We're back underway.
by Adam Carter 2:12 PM

We're now looking at photos found in the folder "DellsHard/Pictures." Millard's driver's license is one of the photos.
by Adam Carter 2:13 PM

"There was quite a selection of different types of pictures," Falconer says. Most of the most recent ones were taken with an iPhone.
by Adam Carter 2:14 PM

There were also screen captures from iPhones, Falconer says.
by Adam Carter 2:15 PM

One of the photos is a picture of a check from MillardAir to a John Barnes.
by Adam Carter 2:16 PM

Another picture shows a receipt for the rental of a storage unit made out to Dellen MIllard.

The travel itinerary for Christina Noudga for a trip was also found as a screen capture on the computer. There's also an image of a bill of sale for a Camaro made out to Dellen Millard.
by Adam Carter 2:18 PM

Court has heard Noudga was Millard's girlfriend. She is expected to testify.
by Adam Carter 2:19 PM

It shows a lot of things. Mostly establishing that this was Smich's iPad, not some kind of shared property. A lot of the meaningless evidence presented is just to reinforce connections, whether it be to other people, devices, residences, or whatever.

Agreed. It is vital for the crown to show that these devices belonged to the accused and thus information found on these devices relates to them. MOO

Jury has been recalled. We're back underway.
by Adam Carter 2:12 PM

We're now looking at photos found in the folder "DellsHard/Pictures." Millard's driver's license is one of the photos.
by Adam Carter 2:13 PM

"There was quite a selection of different types of pictures," Falconer says. Most of the most recent ones were taken with an iPhone.
by Adam Carter 2:14 PM

There were also screen captures from iPhones, Falconer says.
by Adam Carter 2:15 PM

One of the photos is a picture of a check from MillardAir to a John Barnes.

Another picture shows a receipt for the rental of a storage unit made out to Dellen MIllard.

The travel itinerary for Christina Noudga for a trip was also found as a screen capture on the computer. There's also an image of a bill of sale for a Camaro made out to Dellen Millard.
by Adam Carter 2:18 PM

A storage unit? What would DM need with a storage unit? Wasn't the hangar DM's super sized storage unit?

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 30s31 seconds ago
Porto file names include: shrooms; juiced; off-roading; Michalski camera; boat trip; jeep accident; bad hair; ferret; Berlin; blunt fiction.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 40s41 seconds ago
More photo files: Croatia/Greece; concert...

Why would DM be backing up MS' ipad to his (DM's) computer?

This may have already been answered (still catching up) but I understood that MS and MM were living with DM when his father was shot. It appears that the backup was a few weeks later, so probably still living there.

This would also explain why MM's resume was on a computer located in DM's house.

Millard is leaning in and looking closely at photos taken from the computer on the screen in front of him.
by Adam Carter 2:22 PM

"That appears to be, based on the pictures I've seen, a picture of Dellen Millard," Falconer says about a photo.
by Adam Carter 2:23 PM

One image is of a traffic accident report that also has Millard's name on it.
by Adam Carter 2:24 PM

Court now seeing a closeup photo of a gun found on the computer. The metadata shows it was taken on an iPhone 4 on Feb. 14, 2012. It was taken near the Millard residence, the report says.
by Adam Carter 2:26 PM

"It appears to depict a picture of a handgun," Falconer says. Someone's index finger can also be seen in the photo.
by Adam Carter 2:27 PM

This is a separate photo from the gun photo found on the iPad backup.
by Adam Carter 2:28 PM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Looking at many selfies that appear to be Millard, according to Falconer. Millard with long, shaggy blond hair; with full beard...

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
One photo appears to show #Millard in a suit, taking a photo of himself in a mirror

I'm not offended, just surprised and wondering why pics of a barely dressed young woman are relevant to the case thus far. There have been good explanations but it is unfortunate that these will now be used in the media. I highly doubt the media will crop them!

My opinions about what people do in public aren't relevant here. I understand that she posted them but I was thinking maybe her page wasn't public.

Just wondering, do you also take offence to young girls wearing skimpy bikinis in public places like the beach? Or to the fact that, as previously stated, she has posted this same picture publicly on Facebook? Just curious why you're offended, not belittling your opinion.

Now looking at 4 specific JPG files from Feb. 14, 2012. One is hand holding a gun.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 39s39 seconds ago
Photo taken at 3:13 am. "It appears to depict a picture of a handgun."

If you have a gun, make sure to take pictures of it or no one will believe it! JMO

I'm not offended, just surprised and wondering why pics of a barely dressed young woman are relevant to the case thus far. There have been good explanations but it is unfortunate that these will now be used in the media. I highly doubt the media will crop them!

My opinions about what people do in public aren't relevant here. I understand that she posted them but I was thinking maybe her page wasn't public.

I have no idea how MM acted with LE, but maybe if she was 100% truthful and cooperative, pics like that wouldn't have been entered in to evidence. What goes around usually comes around.

Now seeing another close up photo of a gun found on the computer. It was also taken on an iPhone four around the same time and place, the metadata shows.
by Adam Carter 2:29 PM

A folder on the computer also contained a video of The Eliminator incinerator, the report says. The video was shot with an iPhone 4 on Sept. 5, 2012. "It depicted with what appeared to be the interior of the air hangar ... it panned towards a picture of what appeared to be The Eliminator device," Falconer says.
by Adam Carter 2:30 PM

GPS coordinates in the metadata show it was shot at the MillardAir hangar, the report says.
by Adam Carter 2:31 PM

Metadata for this photo shows taken with an iPhone near Millard residence on Maple Gate. Have latitude and longitude.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Next photo is of Walther .380 calibre hand gun. Taken at same time, same location.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 19s20 seconds ago
Another folder in Millard computer has video of Eliminator, Sept. 5, 2012 at 5:59 pm. At Millardair, according to embedded GPS coordinates.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
One photo shows part of a gun. It was taken with an iPhone near #Millard home in Feb 2012

I have no idea how MM acted with LE, but maybe if she was 100% truthful and cooperative, pics like that wouldn't have been entered in to evidence. What goes around usually comes around.

Sorry, gotta stop you there. Let's not suggest that a woman should be 'shamed' with pictures in a situation like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member