Bosma Murder Trial 03.02.16 - Day 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find DM's home really depressing. The paint looks fresh...I wonder if DM picked out the nursery blue for the master bedroom himself? And the huge mirror, to catch all the action...did WM have that installed, or DM ;) ?

I'm now sure MB left WM because of the state of the house, and sublimated her tensions through a career in interior design...and DM offed WM because of the faux wood panelling.

I couldn't live like that: it's worse than student digs.

Everything about DM reeks of faded glory and better days gone by. The house, the cars, the toys, the electronics are all used, dated and cheap. The notion of him being some aviation heir like a modern day Howard Hughes or Richard Branson are erroneous and laughable. It adds some mystique to an otherwise horrible and tragic story.

Oddly enough I had the same impression while going through the slides. Cheap, lazy, lame set-up. Then I think "who would be drawn to this??" (as I think about all the connections he had both male and female) and sadly realize, obviously, lots of people would actually be impressed.

2n9e5hh.png

2lc7lf4.png

24bqmoj.png

jfyhs9.png

https://docs.google.com/presentatio...llXFyWyCdHr42Ho/edit?pref=2&pli=1#slide=id.p4

I hear you, Kamille, but IMO CN was/is not a typical young woman. I don't think many, if any, of those involved or associated with MS and DM behave as most young people would, IMO.

It's hard for me to imagine anyway.

All MOO.

You mean, one bad apple spoiled the whole bushel? :freakedout:

Some random thoughts as I'm going through the deck...

-On slide 14 where they show DM's Steam profile page, they've covered up the photo. Wonder if that was one of the arguments the defense made. Too prejudicial?

- It looks like MS deleted all the photos from the iPad that could connect him to DM (those taken at DM's house, with DM's dog etc.) Nice try.

-On slide 36 (list of folders on DM's pc), there is a folder named after the plaintiff in that other legal matter. And what's with the ferrets?

- Slide 46 really puts the size of the Eliminator into perspective. I can't imagine seeing that thing going down the road.

Capture.JPG

Some random thoughts as I'm going through the deck...

-On slide 14 where they show DM's Steam profile page, they've covered up the photo. Wonder if that was one of the arguments the defense made. Too prejudicial?

- It looks like MS deleted all the photos from the iPad that could connect him to DM (those taken at DM's house, with DM's dog etc.) Nice try.

-On slide 36 (list of folders on DM's pc), there is a folder named after the plaintiff in that other legal matter. And what's with the ferrets?

- Slide 46 really puts the size of the Eliminator into perspective. I can't imagine seeing that thing going down the road.

View attachment 90042

Sorry but laughing at the tiny white dog photo-bombing this pic. (Bottom right.)

2jb9wtz.png

wr116d.png

Gun pictures

[video=youtube;cfO7B9rgltE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfO7B9rgltE[/video]

The wood surface that the gun is lying on looks like the large table in the office at Maplegate IMO.

I find DM's home really depressing. The paint looks fresh...I wonder if DM picked out the nursery blue for the master bedroom himself? And the huge mirror, to catch all the action...did WM have that installed, or DM ;) ?

I'm now sure MB left WM because of the state of the house, and sublimated her tensions through a career in interior design...and DM offed WM because of the faux wood panelling.

I couldn't live like that: it's worse than student digs.

As a sysadmin by trade, the state the PCs are in is making me twitch. I wouldn't even bother trying to clean that keyboard--it would be trash.

That large picture against the wall...looks like CM or perhaps WM. MOO.

I notice a brass ashtray stand in the bedroom. Decoration or someone smokes in the master bedroom? MOO.

Anyone else catch the generator on the 2012 photo of the incinerator.

attachment.php

Attachments

• generator.jpg
    generator.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 219
Which slide (number) are y'all seeing LB? I've gone through them all and I didn't see her.

EDIT: this one? Slide #69 https://docs.google.com/presentatio...XFyWyCdHr42Ho/edit?pref=2&pli=1#slide=id.p108

View attachment 90043

I've lightened it up a bit to see her facial features. Wide smile, small teeth showing lots of gums when she smiles. Is that LB?

I don't think this one is Laura. Scroll back a page or two till you see a women (head not shown) in a purple tank holding a dog. Either I've seen that exact photo of LB before (the whole pic), or I stared at so many pics of her when we were sleuthing her disappearance that I know the curve of her torso by sight.

Could be significant that the head ISN'T shown.

This was the house that DM's dad lived in, yes? It makes me feel sad seeing what this ungrateful turned this place into. (by the way, that's piece of stuff, since I don't cuss - you're certainly welcome to insert your own choice of adjective).

The couch 100% "old-school" almost like the stuff from the late 60's early 70's so you know that was dad's choice - or maybe even mom's.

The framed shots on the wall in the master bedroom - also mom (or dad's) choice since DM is an established slob, and clearly has no concern for home decor.

The gorgeous executive desk with the green top... turned into Gamer Central for DM.

Just makes me feel sad that this is what DM threw away.

As a sysadmin by trade, the state the PCs are in is making me twitch. I wouldn't even bother trying to clean that keyboard--it would be trash.

It looks what isn't from CM's era, is cheap as heck. It seems somehow underfurnished...I guess because so much is on the floor...you figure the guy could do with some shelves. Not a fan of the dark carpets, either: looks like a landlord's scheme to hide the dirt (though DM seems to have worn a trail through the carpet in the rec room).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member