Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edgar Cooke's murderous rampage commenced on 12 September 1958 when he attempted to murder a woman by the name of Nel Schneider -- his choice of weapon -- a stolen vehicle in Hill View Terrace Bentley. This date is Sarah Spiers' birthday. Nel survived although suffering severe brain / head injury.

Edgar Cooke's 1st attempted murder victim via gun shot (that is known) was a woman named Rowena Driscoll (nee Reeves). She worked as a barmaid at the OBH ! This attempt occurred at precisely 2 AM on 27 January 1963 -- same date and time as Sarah Spiers ! Rowena and her male partner also survived -- both victims were in a Holden vehicle outside the Cottesloe Civic Centre (which is now located at 109 Broome Street Cottesloe). Does anyone know if this location is the same as it was in 1963 ? Immediately after this attempt, the couple fled down Napier Street, Cooke walked to Broome Street and shot Brian Weir through the head via an open window -- Brian died of his injuries in 1965.

Does anyone know the address where Jillian Brewer was murdered in Cottesloe 20 December 1959 ?

There were 3 (actual) murder victims on 27 January 1963 - John Sturkey and George Walmsley -- separate addresses but both in Nedlands.

The next murder victim was Constance Lucy Madrill (55 Mount West Perth) on 16 February 1963. This is David Birnie's birthday !

Is the Claremont murderer emulating Cooke ? If he is, the VS Commodore may have been stolen for the night without the owner's knowledge -- that was one of Cooke's favourites.

Just found that Jillian Brewer was murdered at her residence which was in a 6 flat complex named Brookwood Flats in Stirling Highway, Cottesloe. Anyone know the street number ?

A witness lived at 390 Stirling Hwy and that address was 75 yards was Brewer's flat. So I think Brewer's address was near corner of Airlie ? Anyone confirm this ?

Snipped.

Please provide a link to the article that details "JR and CG had fibers [sic] from a commodore".

The only reference I have ever read stated that such fibres were only found on the forensic lift tapes from JR and that article was the Postnewspaper 5 Dec 2015.

Same link. Why don't you read it.

Here's another:
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...f67be93b7f971f-1457058146#load-story-comments
"According to The Subiaco Post, police believe the killer used a mid-1990s white Holden Commodore VS series 1 to abduct and kill at least two of his victims."

Said commodore/holden was used to transport AT LEAST TWO victims. I'm sure you can work out who the other one was, seeing as there is still a third victim missing.

Look forward to your next pedantic post. Cheers.

Same link. Why don't you read it.

Here's another:
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...f67be93b7f971f-1457058146#load-story-comments
"According to The Subiaco Post, police believe the killer used a mid-1990s white Holden Commodore VS series 1 to abduct and kill at least two of his victims."

Said commodore/holden was used to transport AT LEAST TWO victims. I'm sure you can work out who the other one was, seeing as there is still a third victim missing.

Look forward to your next pedantic post. Cheers.

I have read that article many times and no where in that article does the author, Bret Christian, link JR and CG in the manner in which you have described ie "Following that an article comes out saying JR and CG had fibers from a commodore."

There is nothing in the Postnewspaper article that states that the Commodore fibres were also linked forensically to CG.

I have taken it, from my reading of the relevant article, that Bret Christian has stretched his story to link the Commodore fibres found with JR's remains, to also be linked to the white station wagon which she has been connected to, in some sort of discussion with that vehicle's occupant/s. I also note that Bret Christian added a little 'get out' when he added 'most likely a station wagon'.

The only definite link between victim's Bret Christian has described in detail, is that which he says exists forensically between the Rowe Park / Karrakatta victim and CG via DNA.

Think you are reading between the lines too much.

This is starting to get like the BF thread all over again, Don't let it go down that track people!

Macro have stated that they don't have the resources to track down everyone whom had a car matching the fibers they found at one of the scenes.. Cross checking everyone that owned that vehicle type against residents of WA should narrow the field a lot (of course the killer may have come from interstate but logic dictates that you start here) this is one of their strongest leads in the entire case, why wouldn't you go above and beyond to follow through with it...

Not sure about the Leslie Nielsen angle :) My understanding of the investigation issue is that because many of these Commodores were fleet cars, they would not only have to identify the owner but all the people who might have driven the car after hours. Given that "home garaging" of fleet cars was common for a great many of these cars, not least because it provides some after hours security for the vehicle, the number of potential suspects and the availability of records about such informal arrangements means that it is virtually impossible to narrow it down.

Strange thing. Earlier today I detailed the murder date of one of Edgar Cooke's murder victims, Ms Madrill and that she had been murdered on 16 February which just happened to be David Birnie's birthday.

Here is another co-incidence.

Claremontghost apparently uploaded his 9 'hints' to Youtube on 16 February 2011.

Just putting this here in case anyone is interested in connecting the Post articles that have come out in past year.....

May 2015 - familial DNA testing. more concrete information later in year.
Later in year:
This below article comes out.
Following that an article comes out linking Karrakatta and CG.
Following that an article comes out saying JR and CG had fibers from a commodore.
This person below is the only POI who has been linked to a commodore in a paper.

http://www.postnewspapers.com.au/edi...51114/view.php

Cops seek info on student
Police seeking the Claremont serial killer want information about a student who worked in hospitality around the time of the murders.
Last month, police questioned a woman who had lived in a Federation house in Stirling Highway, Claremont in the mid 90s.She shared the house with her sister and four other people.She said the man the police were interested in had lived in the share house for about three months after the first victim, Sarah Spiers, went missing in January 1996.During the initial investigation into the murders, a house resident had contacted police about the man because he thought he was suspicious.“They asked us if we could remember any-thing about the guy,” the woman said.“All we could remember was his first name and sketchy details: he drove a Com-modore, he was a student and worked in hospitality.“The police said they couldn’t rule him out and he was still on their list.”The woman said that in 1996 they had adver-tised in the local paper for a short-term tenant."He responded and my sister met him,” she said.The woman was sorry neither she nor her former housemates could remember much.“The police tried hard to jog our memories,” she said.She said a housemate had reported the man to police because he was creepy.“I would come home from work late and he would be outside looking in my window,” she said. She said police told her there were still a few people they wanted to investigate so they could be eliminated from their inquiries.“They were very, very definite they weren’t homing in on this person [the man at the house],” she said.A WA Police spokeswoman said Operation Macro remained an active investigation for the special crime squad.“Maintaining the operational integrity of this investigation is paramount,” she said.
Hard to imagine a student working hospitality owning a brand new Commodore; maybe a drug dealer?

I thought you all might want to see some of the Claremont Ghost's 'hints' that have been so kindly provided to me by a contributor. Very interesting. One thing that stands out to me is that Claremontghost has used a photograph of Julie Cutler's Fiat vehicle (swamped by the ocean at Cottesloe Beach) and an aerial photograph of the CG disposal scene as his cover / background page. Very sick indeed. I don't believe I have ever seen the photograph of Julie Cutler's vehicle anywhere so how did Claremont Ghost get their hands on it !

Parkie has told us in great detail about the hydrangea bush photo/ federation house. What a load of BS that is. There is no way on this earth can this house be described as 'federation'. In fact, it looks like many of the houses that can be found in say Morley and further east in Swan View (Morrison Road perhaps) -- the house is built over a double garage and appears to be the 1970 / 1980s design.

Hint 4 is also interesting and is the photograph which appears to be have been captured by someone sitting inside a white van or panel van and that vehicle is following a red sedan -- the white van / panelvan reflection has been captured in the rear window of the red vehicle. I've also included an unmarked copy. What is more interesting is that Claremontghost captioned this hint 4 as "cops car, curtin ave, cottesloe". What is this hint ? The white vehicle was a cops car or the red car was a cops car ???

There are 2 photographs of the Stirling Bridge and Parkie told us it appears to him they were captured from the Left Bank Hotel in East Freo - for readers that is near the corner of Andrews Road, East Fremantle -- on the banks of the Swan River.

Hint 3 is a photograph which appears to show a road -- impossible to know where that is but I think Parkie came up with Wellard.

Hint 5 is a photograph which appears to show lights -- impossible to know where that is also but Parkie has somehow managed to work out that its a concrete plant or the naval base at Garden Island; how he has done that I will never know.

Hint 6 is a photograph of the Stirling Bridge and a boat

Claremontghost titled 2 of his photos as hint 6 so the other hint 6 is attached in next message, and is another view of Stirling Bridge. Parkie has told us that these photographs were taken from the Left Bank Hotel in East Fremantle. I've attached a google earth copy of that location so contributors will know the location. The Left Bank Hotel is near Andrews Road.

Apparently, I am told, Hint 9 was a song named White Flag by Dido.

Hint 1 was a photograph showing a couple of people being followed by another person and was captured across the shop numbers 3, 5 and 7 Bay View Terrace

Hint 2 was described to me as a harrowing dialogue. The contributor may have a copy and they are searching.

Attachments

• hint 4.  white van following red vehicle.JPG
    hint 4. white van following red vehicle.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 304
  • hunt 4 unmarked white van following red vehicle.JPG
    hunt 4 unmarked white van following red vehicle.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 235
  • hint 3.JPG
    hint 3.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 265
  • hint 5.JPG
    hint 5.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 226
  • hint 6.JPG
    hint 6.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 246
the 2nd hint 6 is attached.

Hint 7 is the hydrangeas photo which Parkie told us was of a federation house. No way could this house be described as federation and I think that may have been a deliberate ploy to match the style of house owned by someone discussed on here and referred to as JM ! For our overseas contributors you can view federation styled houses on this link http://www.environment.gov.au/resource/our-house-histories-australian-homes-50

Attachments

• hint 6 dup.JPG
    hint 6 dup.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 238
  • hint 7 hydrangeas.JPG
    hint 7 hydrangeas.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 227
  • stirling bridge and left bank hotel location andrews road.JPG
    stirling bridge and left bank hotel location andrews road.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 210
Hard to imagine a student working hospitality owning a brand new Commodore; maybe a drug dealer?

Some employers may have allowed employees to use vehicles to drive home after a long hard day. Vehicle may have been used to go between different places of employment owned by same employer. Vehicle may have been a delivery vehicle used to transport goods between premises or pickup from wholesalers and the like.

so what do Claremontghost's videos tell us ? One thing that stands out to me is attention seeking sick mind.

Thank you for continuing to post intriguing ideas and information, Papertrail. I do have three questions from these latest writings:

1) Do you believe that the CSK knew the victims? I note your post about LW's brother's address and my own posts about the probability that he did not know the victims.

2) Why are you interested in the alignment of dates, coordinates, psychic theories, etc.? Do you believe that there is a chance these are meaningful? Why? Can you point to a reference case in which occult references were important?

3) What is your case theory (if you have one)? Please include your CSK profile, top POI, method of attack, etc.

Strange thing. Earlier today I detailed the murder date of one of Edgar Cooke's murder victims, Ms Madrill and that she had been murdered on 16 February which just happened to be David Birnie's birthday.

Here is another co-incidence.

Claremontghost apparently uploaded his 9 'hints' to Youtube on 16 February 2011.

wow, crazy coincidence.

here's another one uploaded on 16 February.

[video=youtube;H5JO_MZtmf4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5JO_MZtmf4[/video]

could probably reopen with the amount of admissions they'd get from this thread.

Hey no problem, when you get a chance can you remember to make an effort and post what you saw here, in as much detail as possible, and if you could answer a few of my questions I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for coming here I cant wait to hear your story, the Police seem to honestly think you may have seen the CSK's vehicle, according to the media ofcourse, but it seems that WAPOL are pretty certain now that you may have seen the killler/s car.

I am not too interested in the dream, why do you think its somehow important? Unless you somehow saw the killer subconciously and its coming back in your thoughts when you dream I honestly dont see the relevence? Do you beleive in psychic enerrgy and all that jazz

Ok that night about 12.00am the three of us left the conti and walked to hungry jacks. Then we got our food and sit down at the bus stop. Then the opposite side of the road CG about 12.20 was walking down Stirling Hwy when my friend yelled out to her your crazy for hitchiking (I do not think she was hitchhiking) She just wave her hand in the air and kept on walking down the road. Now when we reported it to the police on the Monday one of my friends talking to the police about a car stopping and maybe talking to her.( Now you would think if he did see a car talking to her he would of said hay guys look at that girl talking to someone in a car) My other friend and me did not see a car stop that night (IMO no car stopped to talk to her that night.
The dream yes I did see someone subconsciously and I will not forget his face to this day I still remember his face.

On the girl who claimed she knew JR

She claimed she went out with Adam Rimmer and that she lived in a house with Adam and Jane
She said she was tight with Jane
She said she went to St Hildas and graduated in 1988
I asked her if she new 2 students from that year. 2 students who were the top of the social tree in that year. Good looking, very wealthy parents, the absolute pinnacle of the who's who of private school girls. The whole school would have known who they were.
She didn't know them.
So she also didn't know Jane Rimmer.

(modsnip)

Now, about your story;

You said you were from Balga
You had 2 mates, also from out of area who went with you to Claremont
You went to Conti
You saw CG walk down the hill towards the school (there's no hill)

Then you said you had a dream later that night or a few nights later
You saw CG walking along the Hwy
A man jumps out from some bushes at the front of a school
You describe the old CCGS manual arts building on the corner of Queanslea and Stirling Hwy.
He grabs her with a knife
and you see his face, it's.....
Lance Williams

Then you said Macro were very interested about your dream and interviewed you a number of times.

------>

Sorry, but that's an unlikely story. (modsnip)
hey Bart the CCGS manual arts building on Queansland and Stirling Hwy is that building still there.

Frankie, don`t dream about what you thought you saw was the CSK. TBH I don`t believe your story for one bit. There are plenty of ppl who can cancel us out in a paragraph or two. This was a serious attack. This bloke didn`t fk around..

Frankie, don`t fk with us. CG told the guys at the Bus stop with the middle finger to get lost. Now please stop involving yourself in this investigation that you were there. You were not. Get lost love.

Frankie, don`t dream about what you thought you saw was the CSK. TBH I don`t believe your story for one bit. There are plenty of ppl who can cancel us out in a paragraph or two. This was a serious attack. This bloke didn`t fk around..
It's ok I know it's a hard story to believe that why I will not talk about any more.

Frankie, don`t fk with us. CG told the guys at the Bus stop with the middle finger to get lost. Now please stop involving yourself in this investigation that you were there. You were not. Get lost love.
I was there and she did not give the middle finger or say any think to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95