Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have felt this way from the beginning. I have several reasons why and they are all my own theory.
**Before I state my reasons for believing the way I do, I have to ask, has ANYONE come across clear proof of Cheryl driving back home to retrieve her badge?**

1-As much as I have read, I don't recall any info being released about video or other proof of her returning to retrieve her badge, I DO NOT believe she did.
2-IMO, Cheryl's death fits the profile of a woman killer.
Ex. dumped in water vs. buried or carried to a more remote location
Ex. the toxicology, many or curious if its drugs etc, but one tactic used by women who kill is poisoning.
3.Cheryl was FULLY clothed. IMO, if it was sexually motivated, a raper would not redress his victim.
I have a few more but will hold back for now. I have 2 specific people in mind and have been watching them very closely.
1 of them did not attend her funeral and the other Im not sure of.
Google is a great tool to learn the many profiles of women who kill.

Cheryls badge was found at home so she never retrieved it, and I don't think anyone has stated whether her car was moved after it was originally parked. So no proof of either.

Cheryl was missing days before being found in the culvert, while she may have been there the whole time, we don't know that. We have never clearly been told if that is the scene of the crime or where the body was found only. So, there is always a possibility, however remote, that she was killed elsewhere and dumped in the culvert. Unlikely, but extremely possible.

Technically a red herring is a literary term, but it's a clue that distracts the reader from the truth--in other words unrelated. So we can debate the badge all day when it might just be a coincidence. Thus (if this were fiction) a red herring.
co·in·ci·dence
kōˈinsədəns/
noun
a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection.
"it's no coincidence that this new burst of innovation has occurred in the free nations"
synonyms:accident, chance, serendipity, fortuity, providence, happenstance, fate; a fluke
"too close to be mere coincidence"

red her·ring
noun
a dried smoked herring, which is turned red by the smoke.
something, especially a clue, that is or is intended to be misleading or distracting.
"the book is fast-paced, exciting, and full of red herrings"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Cheryls badge was found at home so she never retrieved it, and I don't think anyone has stated whether her car was moved after it was originally parked. So no proof of either.

Cheryl was missing days before being found in the culvert, while she may have been there the whole time, we don't know that. We have never clearly been told if that is the scene of the crime or where the body was found only. So, there is always a possibility, however remote, that she was killed elsewhere and dumped in the culvert. Unlikely, but extremely possible.

Exactly my point. IMO, I do not believe her car was moved after SHE parked it. Having said that,,,,,,,,, WHO was close enough by to have powered down her phone, HINT HINT without violating TOS.

Exactly my point. IMO, I do not believe her car was moved after SHE parked it. Having said that,,,,,,,,, WHO was close enough by to have powered down her phone, HINT HINT without violating TOS.

LOl, I seriously have no idea who was close by.
I have not read that she was with or seen by anyone

I think it is safe to assume that what ever happen to Cheryl started very shortly after she parked the car.
I also believe it is quite possible that she sent the text to her friend.
We know that the phone was powered off after than text. We don't know by whom.We know she never picked up her badge.
We know she was found Feb 14
We have been told she was a wonderful person, no known enemies
Hoping for justice for Cheryl

I think it is safe to assume that what ever happen to Cheryl started very shortly after she parked the car.
I also believe it is quite possible that she sent the text to her friend.
We know that the phone was powered off after than text. We don't know by whom.We know she never picked up her badge.
We know she was found Feb 14
We have been told she was a wonderful person, no known enemies
Hoping for justice for Cheryl

I just keep wondering how one could toss a body in a culvert in broad open daylight and not one person saw it ? This makes me wonder if the crime happened the night beofre or in the wee hours of the morning .. Something just does not add up to me, does anyone know if the surveillance cams caught her face ? could it have been someone else driving her car that morning ?

I just keep wondering how one could toss a body in a culvert in broad open daylight and not one person saw it ? This makes me wonder if the crime happened the night beofre or in the wee hours of the morning .. Something just does not add up to me, does anyone know if the surveillance cams caught her face ? could it have been someone else driving her car that morning ?

Honestly, its never been crystal clear to me.
If I recall, the report said something about the surveillance system and her husband leaving at a certain time and then it said something like Cheryl left ten minutes later
I have never been quite sure if she was seen on surveillance or not, but LE did seem to know when she left or at least her car left

I surely don't know
But one question.. How could the forgotten badge be preplanned?

I wondered the same thing until one morning my daughter forgot her school ID, which she HAS to have or else. I started in telling my daughter "You KNOW you have to have your ID & that is why I always ask you the night before if you put your ID in your backpack." This got me thinking, Cheryl has been working for the same company for 15 years, her badge was an essential part of her work attire, just as my daughter's school ID is essential to her uniform, Cheryl must have been very accustomed to wearing her badge & surely always knew exactly where it was at all times it wasn't on her person. Ex if it wasn't clipped to her clothes or around her neck she knew it was in her purse or hanging around the rear view mirror in the car. Someone close to her would've known this & removed the badge from her purse or car mirror, without her noticing it was MIA until she parked, maybe that was her routine, park car, put badge on, gather her belongings & get in carpool vehicle or walk to the bus. Once she parked & was getting her things together she realizes badge is not where it's supposed to be, she may have been frantically looking for it, then sent the texts to carpool buddy. The person who took/moved the badge could have been waiting up/down the street from CD's house, as she did live on a fairly main road from what I've seen posted, it would've been easy to park up/down the street, unseen, then follow CD to her parking spot & the rest of the story we all know.
I'm not saying this IS what happened, I'm just giving my thoughts & opinions. And in my mind I can't wrap my head around suicide by drainage ditch. Before husband was cleared, my mind automatically went to him, but I even then I just couldn't see him placing Cheryl, his wife, mother of his child, a person he loved at least at some point in his life, in a drainage ditch. This was done by someone who had no regard for Cheryl whatsoever, someone who wanted her to be found by public, like almost shaming Cheryl for some reason, that I haven't figured out yet.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

I wondered the same thing until one morning my daughter forgot her school ID, which she HAS to have or else. I started in telling my daughter "You KNOW you have to have your ID & that is why I always ask you the night before if you put your ID in your backpack." This got me thinking, Cheryl has been working for the same company for 15 years, her badge was an essential part of her work attire, just as my daughter's school ID is essential to her uniform, Cheryl must have been very accustomed to wearing her badge & surely always knew exactly where it was at all times it wasn't on her person. Ex if it wasn't clipped to her clothes or around her neck she knew it was in her purse or hanging around the rear view mirror in the car. Someone close to her would've known this & removed the badge from her purse or car mirror, without her noticing it was MIA until she parked, maybe that was her routine, park car, put badge on, gather her belongings & get in carpool vehicle or walk to the bus. Once she parked & was getting her things together she realizes bad is not where it's supposed to be, she may have been frantically looking for it, then sent the texts to carpool buddy. The person who took/moved the badge could have been waiting up/down the street from CD's house, as she did live on a fairly main road from what I've seen posted, it would've been easy to park up/down the street, unseen, then follow CD to her parking spot & the rest of the story we all know.
I'm not saying this IS what happened, I'm just giving my thoughts & opinions. And in my mind I can't wrap my head around suicide by drainage ditch. Before husband was cleared, my mind automatically went to him, but I even then I just couldn't see him placing Cheryl, his wife, mother of his child, a person he loved at least at some point in his life, in a drainage ditch. This was done by someone who had no regard for Cheryl whatsoever, someone who wanted her to be found by public, like almost shaming Cheryl for some reason, that I haven't figured out yet.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Yup, I hear you. If preplanned, removing the badge would be a perfect way of changing her normal morning routine.
But that would have to be done by someone with access to her personal belongings and knowledge of her routine.
so...there is a problem

There is 24 hr surveillance being recorded at my parents house. She was seen leaving... She wasn't a very organized person, she could of easily misplaced her badge herself and realized she didn't have it on her drive to the park and ride. She has forgot it more than once before. It was a little creepy reading all you guys posting about doing drive by's of my dads house etc, describing what vehicles were parked there and what times. I have been watching this forum for 2 weeks or so now.

There is 24 hr surveillance being recorded at my parents house. She was seen leaving... She wasn't a very organized person, she could of easily misplaced her badge herself and realized she didn't have it on her drive to the park and ride. She has forgot it more than once before. It was a little creepy reading all you guys posting about doing drive by's of my dads house etc, describing what vehicles were parked there and what times. I have been watching this forum for 2 weeks or so now.

May I just say how very sorry I am for your loss.
I hope we have not upset you with our comments.
And welcome

May I just say how very sorry I am for your loss.
I hope we have not upset you with our comments.
And welcome

I know you guys are all trying to make sense of it just as much as we are. The waiting for answers is the hardest part.

We have some additional information the public does not. However, I will not release info the police hasn't as I assume they must have reason they are not.

I spoke with my mom via phone, and also text the night before her disappearance. She seemed just the same as always. I personally believe this to be homicide.

stryker57 Thank you for clearing up the surveillance issue.

And also the fact that Cheryl, like most of us, could forget things in the morning
It is another couple of questions answered :)

I know you guys are all trying to make sense of it just as much as we are. The waiting for answers is the hardest part.

We have some additional information the public does not. However, I will not release info the police hasn't as I assume they must have reason they are not.

I spoke with my mom via phone, and also text the night before her disappearance. She seemed just the same as always. I personally believe this to be homicide.

The police are adamant that the death was caused by someone else.

Good plan

We all hope that all of your questions are answered.
I can't quite imagine what you are going through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merythe