ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep getting thoughts of a chain saw. That pile of fresh cut wood at the campground didn't just appear there. Maybe they brought it with them. On the other hand, the forest would be a great place to cut some wood. And it might explain why they brought Vernal's old black truck instead of his new grey one. Loads of wood make a big mess in the bed of a truck and can cause dents and scratches. I read a fb post from a friend to Vernal about delivering a load of wood to him. So I assume he heats with wood.

Interesting to factor the woodcutting into the timeline.

Interesting to factor the woodcutting into the timeline.

It is. Not sure if it's legal to cut a load of firewood at a state owned campsite. I pictured them going elsewhere to cut some wood. Maybe a few miles away, where if an accident did occur, it wouldn't be found.

I didn't mean to sidetrack the conversation. It was just one of those things that came to mind. I've felt the same way about target practice. Taking a ride and finding a nice place to get out and stretch the legs. Maybe a little shooting while admiring the view. Wonder if Vernal is into archery.

I believe I recall that we are not able to link to FB sites? Is this correct?

(MODSNIP)

Yes, emotions... When I watched the fist long interview I felt Jessica was far too composed or had "dampened affect" under the circumstances. I watched her eyes moving from her partner to the interviewer back and forth, back and forth. My take on it - she was looking at her partner to watch him to check how convincing he was coming across and to look at the interviewer's reactions to see if he was buying the story or looking in any way convinced. And as someone has already said, maybe she was hoping her partner would just shut the hell up ASAP.
Also appearance of dampened affect could be owing to a parent in this situation being prescribed sedatives or similar.

LE didn't mention it. The grandmother mentioned it, because people were asking her how she knew for certain DeOrr was ever at the campsite. Then SB was asked directly about it on the radio show.

SB made a comment on it though, when asked, didn't he? Or did he say, "no comment"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SB made a comment on it though, when asked, didn't he? Or did he say, "no comment"?

"You know I’m not aware of any diaper found outside of the camp, and I don’t recall any blood ever being observed on a diaper."

From the interview he did. It's over on the media page.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I don't have a link right now, but in response to a couple of posts regarding the amount of camping gear and supplies, SB said that they had enough.

I don't have a link right now, but in response to a couple of posts regarding the amount of camping gear and supplies, SB said that they had enough.
Yes he did. I think that was a few questions before or after the diaper question. I strongly feel like SB thinks DeOrr was there. I think SB probably knows the most about these small facts. He is fairly certain DeOrr was there.. I guess that leaves it up for debate

Yes he did. I think that was a few questions before or after the diaper question. I strongly feel like SB thinks DeOrr was there. I think SB probably knows the most about these small facts. He is fairly certain DeOrr was there.. I guess that leaves it up for debate

Thanks!

Yes, I think so too, about Deorr being there. I feel strongly that he was alive and well, at some point during the trip.

"You know I’m not aware of any diaper found outside of the camp, and I don’t recall any blood ever being observed on a diaper."

From the interview he did. It's over on the media page.

Thanks. Yes, I was just reading it.

Yeah I think the camp out was planned. I'm sure we could nitpick their supplies after all JM and VDK did the packing. I bet their were at least 2 cases of natty light, a carton of Marlboro reds, and oh yeah some stuff for "little man".

(modsnip)

I'm not to concerned with the lack of dirty diapers (allegedly). Even a couple (modsnip) could just tell the police, oh we burned the dirty ones, and that quite possibly could be true. I feel Deorr was alive at the camp even if it was only for a couple of hours, I also feel whatever happened was not pre-meditated. Absolutely no reason to bring in your elderly granddad and his friend you've never met on a murder plot.

(modsnip)

So, I'm going to discuss something else. Emotions.

I'd be interested in PURE SPECULATION about what emotions you believe VDK and JM have shown in their interviews. I want to know what you *think* you saw, and maybe who seems to be the "guiltier" of the two.

I'll start. LOL

Vernal. Assertive, controlling, nervous, awestruck (first interview), disgust with the public, defensiveness (not really an emotion, but hey).

Jessica. Cold, passive, uncaring, defeated, calm, poor actress (couch interview).

In the beginning, VDK seemed more suspicious to me, mainly due to the first interview. Nervous, incomplete sentences, going on and on about SAR, taking charge of the interview, inferring that the worst rumor they'd heard on social media had to do with his boss not letting him take time off to search (WHAT??? I guarantee people were already pointing fingers at these two and THIS is what he deems important and hurtful???). I could see VDK doling out a punishment which lead to Deorr's demise.

Jessica. I toyed with the idea that she was/is a victim of domestic violence. The passivity and letting Deorr take total control of the interview may have hinted at this, then again, maybe she is just normally introverted and fine with letting him speak for her too. She did give him LOOKS though, telepathic little zingers like "don't tell them we killed our baby." (Ok, sorry, not funny). As time has gone on and we know more about Jessica, the more suspicious I am of her. I have not seen any hint that she feels a bond with Deorr. After learning she does not have custody of her other children (for whatever reason) and assertions that she did not want any more children, I can see her being abusive and/or allowing VDK to abuse him without much interference.

EVEN IF it was purely accidental, where is the grief? They've lost their baby one way or another!!! If there was a cover-up, there should still be grief. I did see VDK get teary, but not much. Jessica sniffed as if crying on the couch interview (yet didn't wipe her eyes or nose).

Maybe they do have feelings and grieved in private but add the lack of emotion, desperation, and urgency to everything else (their lies, priorities, defensiveness, not searching, etc) and it makes me wonder if Deorr was EVER really truly loved by his parents.

:(

As far as JM & VDK's emotions go i don't know if this is the way they normally are in RL because non of us know them in RL, but i would also factor in nervousness by being in front of a camera on national t.v. JM seems passive to me and VDK a chatterbox, and i'm not going to judge their emotions because i have no idea about who they are.
There are all kinds of coping mechanisms when a tragic event occurs in a family, whether the parents are lying about what they know happened to Deorr or not. I know LE is convinced they do know what happened, but LE aren't always 100% right either in all cases. All anyone knows right now is the parents are being deceptive and it's up to LE to find out why there is the need for that with the parents of the missing child, and to build a case with whatever evidence they have. All IMO.

I believe I recall that we are not able to link to FB sites? Is this correct?

(MODSNIP)
If you can't link to a FB site, you certainly cannot repeat what you read there. (No link, no post.)

The only FB pages that can be linked now are LE, MSM, or Klein's page. Browning's too if he posts again.

ALL other FB pages are OFF LIMITS going forward. I've never seen such a garbled mess of lies, gossip, hate mongering, and pontificating. There have been similar problems in other cases, but this one is in the top 3-5 for the things I named above. When social media reaches that point, it all shuts down as far as WS is concerned.

One more thing I want to emphasize. This is extremely important, so please read. There will be no excuses accepted from violators.

JM's other children are NOT to be mentioned or referenced in any manner. I deleted a few posts just now that made a potentially harmful insinuation about a child.

I cannot for the life of me fathom why the two members thought it was okay to say what was posted and repeated. Would it be okay if I posted such a thing on the internet about your child??

End of story. Not one peep about those children. And fgs, don't insult our intelligence by trying to sneak one in there.

Yeah I think the camp out was planned. I'm sure we could nitpick their supplies after all JM and VDK did the packing. I bet their were at least 2 cases of natty light, a carton of Marlboro reds, and oh yeah some stuff for "little man".

In regards to BB wanting full custody of the kids, good for him. If he can just hold out for a while longer I imagine mom will be away visiting friends for a few years.

I'm not to concerned with the lack of dirty diapers (allegedly). Even a couple of lug nuts like these two could just tell the police, oh we burned the dirty ones, and that quite possibly could be true. I feel Deorr was alive at the camp even if it was only for a couple of hours, I also feel whatever happened was not pre-meditated. Absolutely no reason to bring in your elderly granddad and his friend you've never met on a murder plot.

bbm

BUT without GGP and IR the plan (IF there was a plan) would have worked even less, IMO. :)

I keep getting thoughts of a chain saw. That pile of fresh cut wood at the campground didn't just appear there. Maybe they brought it with them. On the other hand, the forest would be a great place to cut some wood. And it might explain why they brought Vernal's old black truck instead of his new grey one. Loads of wood make a big mess in the bed of a truck and can cause dents and scratches. I read a fb post from a friend to Vernal about delivering a load of wood to him. So I assume he heats with wood.

Way back, when the idea of an ax first came out, I researched to see if what I understood about cutting wood was correct. In Idaho, you have to get a permit from the Forest Service to cut wood. There are certain areas designated to do so. That doesn't mean you can't chop up a small downed tree snag or something. But if it's a downed tree, I'm pretty sure you need a permit. At least, you're supposed to have one.

Thanks!

Yes, I think so too, about Deorr being there. I feel strongly that he was alive and well, at some point during the trip.
I feel DeOrr was there also.
I also personally believe DeOrr was there after the trip to the store.

Thanks. Yes, I was just reading it.

Your welcome. I like that interview with him. I just listened to it again last night on a road trip. I feel like it's really the best info out there at this point but that's just me. It's nice cause Bessie and Tricia from WS did it so a lot of our types of questions where asked.

He said they have recordings of GGP's and DK's 911 calls. He said all interviews were recorded. I'm not sure if he said anything else about another recording. Anyone?
Yes they have the other 911 recordings but SB will not release them since their evidence he said. I don't think he was thrilled about the JM call that was released. He talked about this in his interview with Nate.

Were there never any dated photos from JM's FB of Deorr on that trip?

When were these taken? One looks like he's strapped in a car seat.

http://m.localnews8.com/image/view/...00/maxw/480/-/15a7bi6/-/Deorr-Kunz-Jr-jpg.jpg

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=90134&d=1453572655&thumb=1

Yes they have the other 911 recordings but SB will not release them since their evidence he said. I don't think he was thrilled about the JM call that was released. He talked about this in his interview with Nate.

As the first "official" lie in this case it is important evidence. Interesting how VDK made sure it wasn't he that called first. This is one of the reasons why I think he went a haulin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop