Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crime of opportunity or not, the biggest mystery surrounding this entire case is motive, and has been since the beginning. If we only knew what the motive was behind this attack, all the dots would start to connect and a clearer picture would emerge.

I still can't figure out how we get from the Park-and-Ride to the culvert, and then back to the Park-and-Ride.

Or.....From the Park-and-Ride to ???????? , and then to the culvert.

That is exactly what Commander Pickard mentions in one of the first press releases after she was found: I want to know how she got from here to there.

That is exactly what Commander Pickard mentions in one of the first press releases after she was found: I want to know how she got from here to there.
Exactly, my best guess is not her vehicle.

Can I ask the English speakers to help me in this?

During the family press conference, when Cheryl's niece was answering the questions there were two or three questions that either she and her mom and granny said they couldn't answer. The voice of the ones who put the questions can't be very well heard and I can't figure out what are these questions. Can you help in this?

Thank you.

Can I ask the English speakers to help me in this?

During the family press conference, when Cheryl's niece was answering the questions there were two or three questions that either she and her mom and granny said they couldn't answer. The voice of the ones who put the questions can't be very well heard and I can't figure out what are these questions. Can you help in this?

Thank you.
I thought I heard something about the "sketchy people" Cheryl had mentioned to someone about the place she parks. I could be wrong.

I think she had mentioned sketchy people in the park.

Is there surveillance that covers the area where CD parked at home?

I hate to re-ask this question but did the surveillance system actually record Cheryl leaving or was it just the car & driver not visible?

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

I hate to re-ask this question but did the surveillance system actually record Cheryl leaving or was it just the car & driver not visible?

I believe early on in this case there was news footage that showed (surveillance camera footage) Cheryl leaving out the front door, however, I am so caught up in this case I don't know if I dreamt it.
As far as the car and driver, I have only heard that 'what looked like Cheryl's car' was seen going through an intersection.

According to Cheryl's son, stryker57, in post #914 in Thread #3, "There is 24 hr surveillance being recorded at my parents house. She was seen leaving...."

I just wanted to clarify if it was her or the car seen leaving

I was trying to clarify if the driveway was under surveillance.

I just wanted to clarify if it was her or the car seen leaving

She walked out the front door. Preceded around the house. Car was not in sight of camera. Shortly after she is off camera, lights reflect off side of house as if she starts car and turns on lights to head to the park and ride. Minutes later the car is seen on camera at the intersection of 56th, and 236th.

She walked out the front door. Preceded around the house. Car was not in sight of camera. Shortly after she is off camera, lights reflect off side of house as if she starts car and turns on lights to head to the park and ride. Minutes later the car is seen on camera at the intersection of 56th, and 236th.

Thank you for clarifying that for me & a few others.

Stryker57, could you tell us more about your mother? Like what kind hobbies , things she enjoyed to do when she had a break from work etc. I would like to know a bit more about her personally if you don't mind. I feel like we need to know more about her life and who she was. Thank you in advance..

Just stepping in to comment on this tragic event. Stryker57, you are very kind and brave to visit here with the members of this community. Your mom was a very special person to her friends and family, but also to the cancer community. As a cancer survivor and advocate, I know that Fred Hutchinson is one of the top cancer research and treatment centers in the US. I've listened to lectures and followed research of their top docs and they are the best in their field. The fact that your mom worked there indicates she was a very special person, highly skilled and excellent at providing care to cancer patients.

She accomplished a great deal in her life and brought comfort to many people and I respect her for that. Condolences to you and your family.

Stryker57,

Can you confirm that Studio 6's surveillance sytem has been examined? This is an extended stay motel (just off of 205th St aka 244th St SW).

Additionally, surveillance at local storage unit properties, two locations in particular Ballenger Way, Shoreline; and 66th Ave W, Mountlake Terrace.

The motel and storage units are relatively close to I-5, the scene of Cheryl's abduction, and where her body was discovered.

Thank you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I really don't think it's that strange for LE to tell the public there is no need to fear for their safety. LE has said those things when there's been a freaking serial killer on the loose. I think they are trying to not start a panic.

I really don't think it's that strange for LE to tell the public there is no need to fear for their safety. LE has said those things when there's been a freaking serial killer on the loose. I think they are trying to not start a panic.

Exactly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members