Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just threw this one together. I'm not an artist by any means sorry, but it gives the basics in direction of waterflow, crime scene, etc.

2a066f24a7934eea5ad2b6e21e47b32a.jpg
Thank you SO very much!!! I just couldn't comprehend all the directions I kept reading! Thank you again!!! [emoji307][emoji176]

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

IMO, no.

The water isn't nearly deep enough or fast enough to move her, and other than the concrete walled part directly under the road, even if she could have moved a few feet, the massive amounts of brush & sticker bushes would prevent it.

I wonder if sticker bushes could cause "self inflicted" cuts on one's fingers?

stryker 57,

I would like to extend my sincere condolences to you and all of Cheryl's family. From all accounts it seems that Cheryl was a delightful, caring and compassionate person who made everyone feel special. May your special memories of her bring you some solace and comfort.

Thank you for joining us here. I can only imagine how difficult it must be to peruse this thread. Your efforts to provide clarification and eliminate confusion are very much appreciated. Though it may be difficult to perceive, behind all the speculations and questions seen here on Websleuths is a community of people who care. I believe that we all sincerely hope that the family receives the answers you all deserve.

I returned today after a 10 day (disconnected) vacation with hopes that LE had released the cause and manner of death. After scrolling (quickly) through 10 days of this thread I'm disappointed to see that we don't appear to know that cause and manner of death? Or did I overlook an important message?

The first photo I saw as to where she was found was the culvert on the other side of the street which was very bare and open
That was the only photo I ever saw.
This area is very secluded and overgrown.
I see it is also a bike path.

I'm not sure of the exact pics you saw but I am just going off of what I saw in person. The side where she was found seemed like a reasonable place to dump a body. The side where the flowers were placed would been a weird place to leave a body. The former is hidden and has a parking spot next to the ditch, the latter is wide open and there would be nowhere to park except for on the street!

In any event, that IS where her body was left, so I guess the particular perp did think it was the right choice at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am wondering with Cheryl being found partially inside the culvert:

Did the current move her to be partially in the culvert, like she wasn't in the culvert originally? (The current moves east to west)

Was she fully in the culvert previously, maybe in a sitting position, but slumped over and her body was then

partially out of the culvert?

Was she placed hurriedly, therefore not thoroughly hidden?

Did she try to crawl out/in of the culvert, but passed out or passed away leaving her partially inside the culvert?

IMOO.

Her body was found on the west side of the culvert. It is presumed the entry point was on the east end up current (near the MLT sign). There was a lot of rain the week we were searching for her so the current was pretty swift.

Her body was found on the west side of the culvert. It is presumed she was "placed" on the east end up current (near the MLT sign). There was a lot of rain the week we were searching for her so the current was pretty swift.

Thank You!!

So this is what all the confusion was!!!

Pickard was right.
She was found on the west side!

IMOO.

I just threw this one together. I'm not an artist by any means sorry, but it gives the basics in direction of waterflow, crime scene, etc.

2a066f24a7934eea5ad2b6e21e47b32a.jpg

So then the discovery of Cheryl's body was on the WEST side, per stryker57's post, and she was presumed to have entered on the east side.

I'm not sure of the exact pics you saw but I am just going off of what I saw in person. The side where she was found seemed like a reasonable place to dump a body. The side where the flowers were placed would been a weird place to leave a body. The former is hidden and has a parking spot next to the ditch, the latter is wide open and there would be nowhere to park except for on the street!

In any event, that IS where her body was left, so I guess the particular perp did think it was the right choice at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No i toally agree.
The pijc i saw was the culvert across tbe street the one out in tbe open.
Thats where i thought she was found.

The new pbotos paint a clearer picture.

Now who placed ber there?

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20160313_135522.jpg
    20160313_135522.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 368
Thank you for clarifying, that makes much more sense.

So it would suggest that the current pushed her under Cedar Way towards the west, so she could've possibly been under Cedar Way & that could be why she was not seen by passerbys.

I really don't understand this though, I've seen a street view map of 205 St. and as you head west, away from the culvert, you are going uphill. When the hell did water start flowing uphill ?

attachment.php
I really don't understand this though, I've seen a street view map of 205 St. and as you head west, away from the culvert, you are going uphill. When the hell did water start flowing uphill ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-13-15-07-02-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-13-15-07-02-1.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 372

867f887f325f39011045af0f10df4b27.jpg

Here's the MLT sign with today's current. Lots of rainfall lately.

It must be diverted elsewhere, or maybe there is a storm drain? This pic shows the water flowing to the west.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024