Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets clear a few things up:
Life insurance policy nowhere near $1,000,000 (They owe money on nothing)

Single Razor Blade; What you would use to clean off ceramic glass top oven which my mom did often. I could see her stick it in her coat pocket and just forget. She would be the type of person that could pull out mutliple things out of her pocket and not even know what she had.

Take out bag was not from her favorite restaurant/fast food. I am sure it was on rare occasion that she would frequent this place.

For myself, I can't absolutely rule out suicide, or homicide, but I can for sure rule out accident (I don't understand how accident can even be mentioned).

Only way this could be suicide is if she had some mental break over the weekend or Monday morning. According to my father everything was normal over the weekend. None of the family has a clue of how blood could be on the passenger side.

You know something else, I think this route traces part of a family shortcut that Stryker posted way upthread. He was talking about her likely route between home and where the car was found, IIRC. I will try to find his post.

Yes, I'm sure there is a little section that overlaps with the short cut. If I'd have been able to edit the route I would have included a little pedestrian cut-through at the eastern end of 234th St SW that is marked on maps and visible on streetview.

that was one of my thoughts, someone who hated her or them so much they wanted to take her out and make it look like a suicide knowing the life insurance wouldnt pay in that case and they would never get closure

Look at this lady!
Who would hate her?
Seriously Its just a photo of her but I cant see anyone hating her.

IMO she had some kind of life altering experience. Something that threw her off her feet.
I have my ideas. Have to keep them to myself for now!

Single Razor Blade; What you would use to clean off ceramic glass top oven which my mom did often. I could see her stick it in her coat pocket and just forget. She would be the type of person that could pull out mutliple things out of her pocket and not even know what she had.

Take out bag was not from her favorite restaurant/fast food. I am sure it was on rare occasion that she would frequent this place.

For myself, I can't absolutely rule out suicide, or homicide, but I can for sure rule out accident (I don't understand how accident can even be mentioned).

Only way this could be suicide is if she had some mental break over the weekend or Monday morning. According to my father everything was normal over the weekend. None of the family has a clue of how blood could be on the passenger side.

Maybe she sat over on the passenger seat for a bit thinking?

Thank you for clearing up a few things.

Hugs!!!!!

oh crap Stryker..i thought you said they were found.. I must have misunderstood.. I'll delete

oh crap Stryker..i thought you said they were found.. I must have misunderstood.. I'll delete

Stryker- thread #791 you said the following : No phone, wallet (didn't carry purse), car keys found.

sent from an unknown device

I misread how this was written..

You know something else, I think this route traces part of a family shortcut that Stryker posted way upthread. He was talking about her likely route between home and where the car was found, IIRC. I will try to find his post.

It seems that route could have led home had she taken a left instead of a right at some point. I can imagine a scenario in which she walked toward home (leaving her car behind so it would throw off anyone who went to check on her) then changed her mind and headed down to the creek.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stryker- thread #791 you said the following : No phone, wallet (didn't carry purse), car keys found.

sent from an unknown device

I'm pretty careful usually

My wording was very confusing. I remember reading that and thinking it could confuse someone.

Look at this lady!
Who would hate her?
Seriously Its just a photo of her but I cant see anyone hating her.

IMO she had some kind of life altering experience. Something that threw her off her feet.
I have my ideas. Have to keep them to myself for now!
How do you know this any more than you know something made her suicidal? Did you know Cheryl?

I think it sounds like Cheryl was loved and cherished by those around her, but we have no idea if there was someone who had contempt for her. We also don't know if she was hiding a profound sadness. We just don't know.

How do you know this any more than you know something made her suicidal? Did you know Cheryl?

I think it sounds like Cheryl was loved and cherished by those around her, but we have no idea if there was someone who had contempt for her. We also don't know if she was hiding a profound sadness. We just don't know.

What?
I don't know her I said by looking at her picture I cant see anyone having hate for this woman.

And I don't know anything and neither do you!
She looked like a kind and gentle heart to me.
But sheet happens to us all.
I don't think someone murdered her>

but that's JMO

the sadness I can agree with you on!

I think she tossed her phone somewhere between her car and the culvert.
someplace she walked.
Maybe tossed in a trash can.
under a bush

Actually I think it will probably be found close to where she powered it off.
She turned it off and tossed it.

But that's JMO

I don't know if any of the news videos showed the searches in progress but I'd wager they concentrated on the body site and the car site, and the most likely route between. I think that if maybe she was looking for somewhere secluded should may have head more easterly and spent more time along the creek. I don't know how far you can walk close to the creek but worth a good expanded search along it (north from body site).

someone at work could have been jealous of her, remember when I posted about that guy in Camano island breaking in to the guys house and holding him at gunpoint yelling " you dont deserve that new job" very bizarre but i guess it happens

Who found the keys? I am not aware of this...

Thank you! I saw someone claim this before, and I asked about it and got no answer. I was pretty sure we'd have heard about it if it were true.

So a razor blade is used to clean glass top stoves. Good to know. I also could see myself absent-mindedly sticking a razor blade in my pocket if I used it on my way out the door to clean up a little mess from making eggs that morning or something.... Yesterday I pulled a plastic bag out of my purse, and it's very specific to a particular place and it took me a whole day to remember how it got in there!

I have such trouble imagining suicide by presumably no drugs, plastic bag, and toppling over into water.

But, I also have such trouble imagining murder in this manner with no defensive wounds.

I hope the family gets answers!

Her husband has been ruled out...he didn't kill her now did he hire someone to kill her?
Not with a plastic bag.

JMO

I think ruled out means he had nothing to do with her death so it is not fair to insinuate this. In my opinion.

Where were her keys found? In car on seat? In ignition? On her person? Around her? Elsewhere? What about stomach contents? Do we know what she ate the night before or the morning of 2/8? Was this c/w what ME found? Just wondering if it's possible she was somewhere for a day or more before being found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merythe