Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone enlighten me on Sam Soda and Fingerhut? Have not heard that name before. But I AM now wondering whether Fingerhut or some other major corporation in that area had salesmen that included the West Demoines territory. I could see a salesman having a CB or police scanner for speed traps. It looks to be a five hour drive from paynesville to West Demoines. Not out of the realm of possibility for a salesman's territory. We used to use a CB when we traveled long distance in those days because the truckers would let us know where "smokey bear" was. Although I believe radar detectors were beginning to come out during this time, they were unaffordable to us poor college students. :(. I think we borrowed a CB for our trips.
If you google Sam Soda and Johnny Gosch, you will come up with a ton of stuff. Please take it all with a very large grain of salt though... a lot of it is really "out there". :facepalm:

The first time I read about Sam Soda and a Fingerhut connection was here at Websleuths. I can't find an original source for that information. Search through the archived Jacob threads for that. Good luck!

Can someone enlighten me on Sam Soda and Fingerhut? Have not heard that name before. But I AM now wondering whether Fingerhut or some other major corporation in that area had salesmen that included the West Demoines territory. I could see a salesman having a CB or police scanner for speed traps. It looks to be a five hour drive from paynesville to West Demoines. Not out of the realm of possibility for a salesman's territory. We used to use a CB when we traveled long distance in those days because the truckers would let us know where "smokey bear" was. Although I believe radar detectors were beginning to come out during this time, they were unaffordable to us poor college students. :(. I think we borrowed a CB for our trips.

Here's one link. A lot of the Sam Soda stuff is linked to the Franklin conspiracy also, you can google that too. http://johnnygoschtruth.blogspot.com

Victims of rape file civil suits seeking justice and vindication that the criminal justice system does not provide. Civil suits may not only deter others from committing such heinous crimes but also act as an incentive to those who owe the public a duty of care to provide safer communities. Civil suits serve as a statement to the public that rape victims are no longer willing to remain silent or complacent. A victim may sue the assailant, third parties, or both, and may recover compensatory damages for physical injuries, medical expenses, lost wages, mental distress and the like. In some jurisdictions, the victim may also be awarded punitive damages. Punitive or exemplary damages are intended to compensate the victim for injured feelings, humiliation, and indignation.

See, generally, A Survivor’s Guide to Filing a Civil Law Suit

As a survivor,<modsnip>Jared Nathaniel Scheierl[/URL] is, and always has been, the key to unlocking the mystery of Jacob Erwin Wetterling&#8217;s disappearance. Ultimately, through civil litigation, Scheierl may be the only person who can discover the whereabouts of Wetterling.

A civil suit brought by Scheierl might be Jacob Wetterling&#8217;s only remaining hope! The deadline for filing suit under the Minnesota Child Victims Act is May 25, 2016.

Show Jared Scheierl that you have faith in him!

<modsnip>

Prov. 11:14

He couldn't have known his parents were gone unless DR talked to heinrich and told him so. He would know the length and ease of the driveway only if he was the one that came in the monte carlo that afternoon.

I have a better idea on this - wasn't this the trip the Rassiers' were taking to the holy land if I'm not mistaken? Where did I hear that? I think from this site I think. That kind of news hits small towns quite loudly especially when the people are older and it's usually mentioned at church - that kind of thing. It probably was the talk of the town at the time. Word gets around in smaller places.

I have a better idea on this - wasn't this the trip the Rassiers' were taking to the holy land if I'm not mistaken? Where did I hear that? I think from this site I think. That kind of news hits small towns quite loudly especially when the people are older and it's usually mentioned at church - that kind of thing. It probably was the talk of the town at the time. Word gets around in smaller places.

Good point and in fact could be true.

How dumb is Heinrich? I hate to be so harsh but it really is if this guy came in a monte carlo during the afternoon and again at night. He spins out in the driveway leaving his mark, then returns again later with another of his cars and leaves his mark again. Then what is with the disguise if your so unconcerned about 2 sets of your tire tracks and footprints? He even set himself up to be witnessed twice, which he was seen by DR both times.This guy served in the national guard?

How dumb is Heinrich? I hate to be so harsh but it really is if this guy came in a monte carlo during the afternoon and again at night. He spins out in the driveway leaving his mark, then returns again later with another of his cars and leaves his mark again. Then what is with the disguise if your so unconcerned about 2 sets of your tire tracks and footprints? He even set himself up to be witnessed twice, which he was seen by DR both times.This guy served in the national guard?

And I ask again. Why would he go down this driveway twice, no less.

I believe they went to Germany.

Thankfully most criminals are idiots, too bad local LE was too...

And I ask again. Why would he go down this driveway twice, no less.

Because he had heard the gossip that the rassiers were in Germany. But he didn't hear that their 34 year old son was home alone.

This is partially some misinformation which I probably started years ago on here with my speculating. :) We knew Rassier's parents went to Germany, and when we started discussing various polka bands and Betty Wolf on here, I wondered if it was possible DR's parents had gone with her group on their annual tour to Octoberfest and the Oberammergau - Passion Play. Many posters thought that was a likely scenario, because Betty Wolf knew Rassiers (through the Deutschmeister's band) and many people from the St. Joe area went with Betty's group.

ELOC later discovered that although Rassiers had been in Germany, they had NOT traveled with Betty Wolf's group. Locals still may have known the parents were gone, because they were very active in the local church and in St. Joe.

I tend to think Rassier's driveway was just a convenient place to stop, and the perp knew nothing about who lived there, especially if he had seen the boys on their way to the store.

I'm still not convinced that the afternoon car had anything to do with the smaller car at night that DR saw.

This is partially some misinformation which I probably started years ago on here with my speculating. :) We knew Rassier's parents went to Germany, and when we started discussing various polka bands and Betty Wolf on here, I wondered if it was possible DR's parents had gone with her group on their annual tour to Octoberfest and the Oberammergau - Passion Play. Many posters thought that was a likely scenario, because Betty Wolf knew Rassiers (through the Deutschmeister's band) and many people from the St. Joe area went with Betty's group.

ELOC later discovered that although Rassiers had been in Germany, they had NOT traveled with Betty Wolf's group. Locals still may have known the parents were gone, because they were very active in the local church and in St. Joe.

I tend to think Rassier's driveway was just a convenient place to stop, and the perp knew nothing about who lived there, especially if he had seen the boys on their way to the store.

I'm still not convinced that the afternoon car had anything to do with the smaller car at night that DR saw.

The person who was there and saw this happen is "100 percent" convinced if you find the monte carlo you have your kidnapper. I think DR knows more than we have heard on this matter. He has said he has more information to share but can't yet.

why is the afternoon car a point of discussion?
But DR is convinced that the afternoon car had EVERYTHING to do with the abduction.

Many of you have asked me questions the last few years about my research. Well I included an autobiographical chapter in 'Answers In The Sand' and have attached it here...

Attachments

• Chapter Thirteen.pdf
    163.7 KB · Views: 12
Many of you have asked me questions the last few years about my research. Well I included an autobiographical chapter in 'Answers In The Sand' and have attached it here...

You know how about you create a new thread on this forum entitled "It Can't Happen Here, Answers In the Sand" for a more sole discussion of your books and their content. That way we don't interrupt other topics.

You know how about you create a new thread on this forum entitled "It Can't Happen Here, Answers In the Sand" for a more sole discussion of your books and their content. That way we don't interrupt other topics.

I don't know how to do that but will check it out. Good idea!!

Is it not entirely possible that Heinrich and Rassier knew each other? Perhaps Heinrich threatened Rassier and that is why he has more "information" that he can't share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mama1996