Bosma Murder Trial 04.26.16 - Day 40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see:

dragonflies
rabbit? (is its ear bleeding?) (Only 1 ear?)
cat? (see beside rabbit)
eyeballs, 2 of them, separately (eyes wide open?)
birds in the bush
elephant (what is up above the elephant?)
hand holding a cross? (some think airplane)?
some kind of an insect like a beetle (cockroach?)
stopwatch - time
flowers
diamond
some kind of geometric shape (placed perhaps where the girl in the drawing's brain would be... dimensional?)
leaves / vines
woman's face (with mouth obscured)
moth? (butterfly?)
snake tail (golden)
gun? (or grasshopper?)

Anyone see anything else, or differently?

Did folks see this one? lol

attachment.php

Attachments

• moon man.jpg
    moon man.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 198
The clock in that picture, is pointing at 12:45-50. Wasn't DM texting her at around that time while he was texting the other girls too?

Edit: Correction it seems the texts were sent the morning prior.

MM testified about MS backpack. Black with buckles and stuff. Never saw it again after the 6th. Were there grommets found where the fire was at the farm?

Or it was the one found in the trailer with Tim's truck. The one that had the "child-like" documents in it? (posting without being caught up yet, someone may have already mentioned this)

http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/2014/08/08/girlfriend-in-tim-bosma-case-gets-bail

While out on bail and awaiting trial, Noudga will live at her parents’ Toronto-area home. She will be permitted to attend classes at a university she is currently enrolled in and go to work. Otherwise, she’ll have to be accompanied on any outing by at least one of her parents.

She must be keeping her parents busy [emoji3]. Let's hope that she found time to clean that room.

Not sure if you saw it, but there is a tweet today saying he is QUITE agitated.

He became also quite agitated on the test drive with IT at the point where IT mentioned his ex profession, I remember ............

nope the tear on your face doesn't symbolize you killed someone in gangster culture. It symbolizes the death of someone close to you; usually through murder.

He became also quite agitated on the test drive with IT at the point where IT mentioned his ex profession, I remember ............

I don't remember that. He mentioned he was familiar with diesel engines because of his experience in the Israeli army. I believe this was the lead in to him mentioning his ex profession.

MOO

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 5m5 minutes ago
She says Millard would look her up and down, make sexual comments to her, hit on her, etc. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 5m5 minutes ago
When smich hit her she said stop. He did. She told him their were consequences. He stopped. @AM900CHML #timbosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 5m5 minutes ago
Meneses says she was not comfortable with Dellen Millard "he gave me the creeps" she said.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 5m5 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Both Smich and Millard looking down at their notes #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 5m5 minutes ago
"He would look me up and down." He would hint that Meneses should be with #Millard instead. "He also slapped my bum before." Without consent

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 5m5 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Meneses said Millard 'slapped her *advertiser censored*' She asked him to stop #Bosma

Hopefully CN and LW are reading all these tweets!

Could just be she knows people here follow what she does on social media, and she's just f%#@ing around with us.

Could be that this is not CN's instagram. Could be some totally unconnected person. I am not convinced there is any link at all to CN.

I don't remember that. He mentioned he was familiar with diesel engines because of his experience in the Israeli army. I believe this was the lead in to him mentioning his ex profession.

MOO

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...ing-beyond-hope-it-wasn-t-the-truck-1.3433620

Then there was a "change in the dynamic" inside the car, said Tumanenko, in a thick eastern European accent.

After his quip about the army, the tall man who was driving turned to the back to look at Smich for a couple of seconds. The driver also suddenly seemed uncomfortable, and moving around in his seat, Tumanenko testified.

I'm not quite sure how DM is maintaining his composure thru all of this. It must be testing his willpower to the max! IMHO, Dungey won't let MM off the stand until every one of DM's little secrets is revealed- hey, you never know, DM may jump up and object himself!! MOO

Not sure if you saw it, but there is a tweet today saying he is QUITE agitated.

Interesting .... I keep wondering (analyzing) what it will take for DM to realize that his little fantasy world no longer exists .... maybe we are starting to see cracks in the foundation .... I expect it will hit him like a ton of bricks when he realizes he no longer controls everything (everybody) ....

Must be tough for him to listen to MM --- ""the immature child"" accuse him from her "seat of power" in the courtroom

.... 'becha he is also starting to worry what Sea Enn will say tomorrow.

The crown has contended that there was no other driver. DM & MS parked down the road & walked up TB's driveway...claiming a friend had dropped them off & gone off to Tim Horton's. MOO

Update - someone has already answered this...sorry.

so when did they come back to retrieve the yukon?

I won't be holding my breath for CN actually testifying at all tomorrow. I'm sure there will be so many legal arguments that she may be delayed until Monday. I hope not though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur