OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Daily Beast article

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...nt-end-in-ohio-massacre.html?via=twitter_page

The Rhoden's and other local families got into fights over threats and insults made on Facebook, over cars and the demolition derby. Since the murders, LE has talked to all of them and doesn't feel any of them are involved. Everyone who fought with the family in the past now feels regret and sorrow about their murders. Sounds like they all need to spend less time on Facebook.

I agree with AG DeWine, this is a completely different kind of crime, well organized, killing a large number of people in multiple locations. It just doesn't fit with some local feud among teens or young adult males or people in the demolition derby world. Not to say murders don't happen in those situations, but they aren't pre-meditated massacres of an extended family.

I am even more frustrated after listening to the press conference today. No more answers and more questions. I don't agree that it's a local feud either. It's a small town and people would be talking. They are literally begging folks to call in with tips. I live in Ohio about 60 miles north of Pike County. I fear that the killer(s) are LONG gone.

911 calls released....

[video=youtube;mZ7bVwytJTc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ7bVwytJTc[/video]

Can anyone decipher what Bobby says at the very end of the call, after she thinks the dispatcher has hung up? Who is she talking to? Isn't she supposed to be there alone?

Yes, it's on the computer screen.

I was able to read it with no problem using the Twitter app and also by saving the photo.

I tried to view it on my computer and could not read it either, so I pulled the photo up on my cell phone and was able to zoom in and read it there. It honestly doesn't reveal anything new. The only thing it reveals that wasn't in the 911 call, or mentioned in the first press conference, is that two deceased males were found deceased in close proximity to one another on the floor in the back bedroom and there was a large amount of blood on the floor in the living room. It also noted the front door was open (I'm assuming because BJM opened it when she entered and didn't close it when she walked outside). The officer who wrote the report said ambulances had been called, he exited and secured the crime scene because it was apparent the victims were deceased, contacted his superior, who told him to remain at the scene until he was relieved, and the investigation is pending.

The Tweet and photo are still up.

I tried earlier (and just now) to post a link, but the software keeps converting it to a video embed.

I'll try another way.

It's still there and very easy to read on Twitter if you zoom. I think the quote in the report is interesting. It says a person which is redacted came up to the officer and said "there are two more dead people there" and pointed to 4077. If the redacted person is BJM it seems like she referred to her former brother in law -who she used to live with at one time according to public records - very generically.

If it was no more than $100, could it point to the killer(s) having expected much more money on Kenneth? That they were so disgusted and disappointed to not find the thousands of dollars they expected to find and just threw the 'little bit' they found back on him?

That was my guess... that they killer found that amount of money insulting and just threw it back at him.

Can anyone decipher what Bobby says at the very end of the call, after she thinks the dispatcher has hung up? Who is she talking to? Isn't she supposed to be there alone?
Most people don't realize they are being recorded before 911 picks up and after they hang up.
I have only had to call twice. I don't hamg up until I make physical contact with police or EMT's.
But other than the victim I was alone, so maybe if someone else had been there ot would have been different.
It takes 911 ambulances 20 min to get here, fire rescue and police usually get here a little sooner.
JMO

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Yes, it's on the computer screen.

I was able to read it with no problem using the Twitter app and also by saving the photo.

Here is what the report says based on the image. ChFRuZ3WYAEH01M.jpg

On April 22, 2016 at 07:51 a.m. I, Deputy Morgan Music and Deputy Chandler were dispatched to 4077 Union Hill Road in reference to a call stating that there were two possibly dead subjects in a residence. Dep. Chandler arrived at neighboring residence at 08:07 a.m. where he was flagged down by a subject. Dep. Chandler advised that he needed multiple ambulances due to multiple people down at multiple residences. Myself, Dep. Ball and Maj. Evans all arrived on scene at 08:12 a.m. A subject (redacted name) approached us and stated that "there are two more dead people here", pointing to the residence at 4077 Union Hill. Dep. Ball and I approached the home and I observed that the front door was open. As Dep Ball and I entered the home, Upon entering the home I noted a large amount of blood on the living room floor. The home was found to be unoccupied except for the two deceased males in the back bedroom. Both male subjects I observed were lying in close proximity to each other and were obviously deceased. After checking the home for any other injured persons and finding none, Dep. Ball and I exited the home and I secured the scene at 4077 Union Hill Road. Major Evans was notified of what I had located in the home and I was advised to stay at the scene until relieved.

Investigation Pending

It's still there and very easy to read on Twitter if you zoom. I think the quote in the report is interesting. It says a person which is redacted came up to the officer and said "there are two more dead people there" and pointed to 4077. If the redacted person is BJM it seems like she referred to her former brother in law -who she used to live with at one time according to public records - very generically.

2 MORE dead people at 4077 makes no sense. 4077 is Chris and Gary. Those are the two she called 911 about. It would have made sense if she said that about Frankie's house on the same property, but not about 4077. Does this mean she did go into Frankie's house first? And left the kids in there? Or maybe did the deputy get the address wrong? But the deputy is definitely talking about Chris's house because he goes on to talk about how there were two grown men in the back room of that particular residence.

I am so confused!!!!

Does anyone know if CRsr or DR had dealer licenses? In Ohio, you can only sell 5 cars in a year as a personal seller. From what I saw from FB posts, there were quite a few high end cars going out for sale, many with salvage titles. I'm not all that familiar with how salvage titles work insofar as being able to have a vehicle licensed here, but it's something that's been mulling through my head, and I have read all the threads here and hadn't seen anything about that. TIA :)

2 MORE dead people at 4077 makes no sense. 4077 is Chris and Gary. Those are the two she called 911 about. It would have made sense if she said that about Frankie's house on the same property, but not about 4077. Does this mean she did go into Frankie's house first? And left the kids in there? Or maybe did the deputy get the address wrong? But the deputy is definitely talking about Chris's house because he goes on to talk about how there were two grown men in the back room of that particular residence.

I am so confused!!!!
That's my issue there.. She or her dad said she went to Frankie's first and LE is sticking with Chris first and that sounds like she told them about Frankie and stuff was left out.

I am so confused!!!!

Possibly because the other police officer was the other residence (someone had flagged him down) prior to the the arrival of this officer at 4077. I think from the photos of the locations they could probably see the officer at the neighboring residence. Her statement may have just been informing them of the situation at 4077 thinking that they already knew about the dead people at the other location.

Thanks. So the $1,000 is in the headline but not the body of the story. It says scroll down for video, but I don't see a video. Was DS on video?
If the money was there, maybe he'd pulled it out, to try and give them his money?? Maybe initially thinking that's what it was about? But, it wasn't. . .

I am so confused!!!!

It makes sense to me. The first deputy arrived at a "neighboring residence", where he was flagged down by someone other than the 911 caller. While he is drawn to that scene, the next set of deputies arrive. The 911 caller points them toward 4077 Union Hill Rd.

Is it possible that she called 911 before this found the second scene and called again (chris sr's house) and the latest call is the only one released because of some specific details mentioned in my hypothetical 1st one, that would explain away my issue with the crying right away.Sorry, my brain is exhausted and I may be forgetting a detail thay would contradict this idea.

That's my issue there.. She or her dad said she went to Frankie's first and LE is sticking with Chris first and that sounds like she told them about Frankie and stuff was left out.

Another officer arrived at the neighboring house, I believe that to probably be Frankie's. Her call to 911 was at 7:49. The officer was flagged down at 8:07 and then another officer arrived at 8:12 at 4077. So that would make sense that they are saying Frankie's was first based on the officer being at that location first.

If the money was there, maybe he'd pulled it out, to try and give them his money?? Maybe initially thinking that's what it was about? But, it wasn't. . .

Do you think it's possible that he thought he was being robbed, so he pulled out a wad of cash?

That was my first time listening and having called 911 myself on a family member I thought was dead, Im left with concerns. The cousin that found Kenneth had a strange way of formulating what he was saying I believe...on the other hand bobby sounds almost too dramatic...I suppose everyone is a little different but i think typically crying comes more than a few minutes-even hour or more of the initial shock.. atleast in my experience ...these are just my feelings and not only do I not have full confidence in them, I HOPE I'm wrong.
There was another case close to here where the husband was convicted of murdering his wife (bathtub murder-ryan widmer)and big part was how his 911 call sounded but in that case I think there is a good chance he didn't do it.

I had to call 911 once- and I probably sounded JUST like her.. I was calm at times and totally sobbing at others. I think everyone handles things different..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery