TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't ever had to make this choice, thank god. My decision would depend on the cost of the shirt. I would probably try to wash it myself though unless it was silk. Usually Oxyclean will get organic matter out of a cotton blouse.

exactly

there were 2 shirts

I believe the female shirt was a damn turtleneck too or maybe my subconscious supplied that

nothing you couldn't replace in a quick minute - nothing valuable or irreplaceable. Just shirts.

in fact the only special thing about those shirts it seems, is the Blood.

re <modsnip>

can we have a quick show of hands as to the LAST TIME you personally took a ladies blouse to the Dry Cleaners.

ive never done it. I launder mine at home.

Shirtgate is so ODD it could well be an Intentional Distraction. imho.

I work at home these days, so no need for dry-cleaning, but back when I worked in the corporate world, I took my blouses, trousers, dresses and skirts to be dry cleaned regularly.

Just because you don't do something, doesn't mean other people don't.

No way!!! As Snow Flower stated in the previous post: you go to Wal Mart and buy another blouse for a similar price as paying for dry cleaning. I don't think the Wal Mart cashier would call LE because RB bought a new shirt, would they?? But, take a bloody shirt to the dry cleaners days after your DIL has been brutally murdered??? LE will be all over you, as they were. WHY??? A diversion, perhaps?

IMHO

I have absolutely no idea. It is very very odd all round. And so is the fact that RB essentially held a presser about it.

imho.

sprayed with your pets death throes? :eek: I woudnt care if it were hand made by Madonna herself, I doubt Id wear it again. :(

also he took TWO shirts in. His and hers. So both mom and pop were covered in blood, both couldn't launder, both required the shirts back they lost their pets in.

STRANGE.

Have you ever tried to separate two fighting dogs? I did, me and my mother. The doggies managed to injury each other and my mom. None of the injuries were serious, but blood was everywhere. On both dogs, on my mom, on me, on the floor, on the furniture and on the walls. It looked like a scene of grisly murder. So yup, I can easily believe that if one dog bit other to death and two people tried to save the bitten one, both of them got bloody.

I work at home these days, so no need for dry-cleaning, but back when I worked in the corporate world, I took my blouses, trousers, dresses and skirts to be dry cleaned regularly.

which is why I asked....!

THANK YOU!!!! I detest NG ;) but that was interesting.

This stood out to me:

ANDREW GREENSTEIN, KRLD NEWSRADIO (via telephone): Well, number one, we don`t know why he was there at 4:00 o`clock in the morning, Nancy. To

answer your first question, he had broken into the church. He had smashed out a thin pane of glass on an exterior door, and that`s how he was able to

make entry into the church.

GRACE: Andrew Greenstein joining me, KRLD. I know he broke through a door, but isn`t it true, Andrew, he also broke through several windows,

several window panes he couldn`t possibly have gotten through. He couldn`t get in through the window panes, so why break the windows? That`s my

question.

[20:05:03]GREENSTEIN: Well, why break through the windows? Obviously, you`ll have to ask the suspect. But there were other doors that had been -

- that had been compromised inside the building. And police have said that he broke into the church at about -- he broke in before the victim, Missy

Bevers -- before she arrived at the church. So he was already there.

>>>>>>>

I wonder if he broke that Kitchen window first , to see if an alarm would set off? Or maybe the door/s on the end (there are 2 a double sets like that that at the rear of the building. One set by the dumpster ... same side as the propane tank) and another at rear, on opposite side of building) both are at end of hallways. One would be hallway where Kitchen is, the other would be end of hallway that Dutch doors are on or near there but at rear of building.

Maybe after breaking into that exterior door to kitchen, then realized it didnt go straight into church, that may be why busted the doors at end of hallway. Other door leading into the kitchen still has door knob on and doesn't appear to be compromised.
attachment.php

Maybe HE didn't break the windows. Maybe Missy broke the windows hoping that someone may have showed up early and could hear her cries for help.

MY REVISED "JACKED UP" FLOOR PLAN LOL DUH there are at least 5 sets of 2 windows along back of church. and now I realized the exit doors leading into the hallway, doors opening out... on ea side of the "Stage Area" On that Hallway were the Kitchen/Connection Cafe is..... (windows looking outside that room 8 are by propane tank) Never seen this inside a building before :) but there are 2 roll up WALLS (think garage door size) kinda mid ways/ ea end on the side opening into the hall in front of the Connection Cafe. They have LOTS of chairs and round tables in the Sanctuary /Auditorium. Looks like they have lots of various functions here. Multi use rooms. Since the sign out front has an arrow towards the back... I am thinking the rooms along the back hallway are the Teen/ Youth area.
attachment.php

KITCHEN:
attachment.php

Good job Arkansasmimi! A couple of observations. (And I'm way behind in the thread, so this may have been cleared up):

1. My impression based upon the roof lines is that the sanctuary is surrounded by halls on every side, with classrooms or other rooms on the outside of that. But I could be wrong.

2. On your picture with the outside single door, I believe that goes into the kitchen or next to the kitchen. See that unit that looks like an outside air conditioner compressor? It says Mitsubishi on it. I would bet that is the compressor unit for a large refrigerator or freezer unit, maybe even a walk-in cooler.

Also, the church would need a door to the kitchen because I would expect that they would set a grill out there for cooking out. You can almost see some grease-marks on the concrete outside that door.

Have you ever tried to separate two fighting dogs? I did, me and my mother. The doggies managed to injury each other and my mom. None of the injuries were serious, but blood was everywhere. On both dogs, on my mom, on me, on the floor, on the furniture and on the walls. It looked like a scene of grisly murder. So yup, I can easily believe that if one dog bit other to death and two people tried to save the bitten one, both of them got bloody.

ABSOLUTELY!!!

The last dog fight that occurred in our house was about a stuffed animal toy that moved. Both dogs wanted this roving stuffed animal toy, and I only had

one toy, which I received from a friend who didn't want the toy anymore so I thought cool, this would be a fun toy for our dogs.

There was blood on the hallway walls from their fight. It was horrible!!!

When the dogs finally stopped fighting, I threw the stuffed animal in the trash.

I knew I couldn't pull the dogs apart (who were brother and sister by the way), and I tried putting a chair in between them and that did not work.

I did not get bloody, but it was a MESS to clean!!!

I was FRANTIC and crying.

This was not their first fight, and they only had a handful of fights. They both were about equal, and I think both thought they were Alphas.

IMOO.

And if you don’t think it was a complicated "inside" job by the husband/in-laws, then who was it, and what was their motive? I haven’t heard anybody come up with a good motive for this lady being killed.

People kill for all sort of oddball motives.

In many homicides, the motive is obvious: Hubby finds wife in bed with the golf pro. Gangbanger is getting revenge on the guy who ripped him off. Etc.

But in some homicides, the motive is anything but obvious. Here are a few:

In 2011, 39-year-old Robert Lyons murdered his 61-year-old mother (who he also lived with) because she refused to help him get tickets to an Avril Lavigne concert.

Tonda Lynn Ansley of Hamilton, Ohio, was charged with murder for shooting her landlady in the head. She told police she thought her landlady was part of a conspiracy to brainwash and kill her.

Two 12-year-old girls in Wisconsin plotted to murder their classmate, lured her into the woods and stabbed her 19 times. The girls told the police they committed the crime to please the fictional character Slender Man.

Dana Sue Gray was convicted of killing two elderly women (and attempting to kill another) in 1994, and in every case she stole her victim’s credit cards, and went on massive shopping sprees within hours of the crime. She claimed that she couldn’t control her spending, and suffered from an overwhelming need to shop.

John Hinckley Jr. became obsessed with Jodie Foster and tried multiple times to contact her, with no luck. His reasoning for attempting to kill President Reagan was that his historical significance would then put him on the same level as her.

Richard Angelo, nicknamed “The Angel of Death” started poisoning some of his patients with a paralyzing drug called Pavulon, which in some cases was fatal. Angelo’s plan was to be there when the patient went into cardiac arrest, so he could save them in front of all his colleagues, and be seen as a hero.

Source: http://www.therichest.com/rich-list...rre-motives-people-have-for-killing/?view=all

Just because we don't know the motive, doesn't mean there wasn't one. And if and when we find it out, it may not necessarily make sense to anyone but the perp.

That would work in a tv show, but not likely in real life. Bullets don't stay in pristine shape after smashing into bone (apologies for being graphic). They tend to fragment. Surgeons need xrays to identify the location of fragments when trying to remove bullets from victims b/c they can hide anywhere.

I agree with this, but I haven't mentioned it until now because I didn't really want to delve into the gory details. I'm no expert, but ISTM that a bullet fired into another human being at close range would either go through the person shot or would disintegrate into a bunch of fragments and couldn't simply be dug out of a person. In fact, the hollow point bullets designed for self-defense (or to be used offensively, I suppose) are made to disintegrate so they do the most damage, IIRC.

I'm no gun expert, so y'all correct me if I'm wrong.

I have absolutely no idea. It is very very odd all round. And so is the fact that RB essentially held a presser about it.

imho.

I still don't understand why BB had to go to the police station and hold a presser for it. It was his dad that was "of interest" in that shirt affair. I always wondered if the son came along for "damage control" and to make sure the dad didn't say something he shouldn't.

Just a thought.

can someone here PLEASE answer this as ive asked twice now and its relevant imho

The last time i took a blouse in for drycleaning was years and years ago, and only because it was an expensive gift.
If, heaven forbid i had an item of clothing, whether a gift, expensive or not- that was stained with the blood of my dying dog, or any dying animal - i would throw it out
Last year a big juicy June bug, got squished on a favorite, pretty top of mine- i tried my best to clean it, but a little greenish stain remained, wore it once, could not stand the reminder and tossed that one too.fwiw
p.s. i am not even that picky or a squeamish type person.imo.

I still don't understand why BB had to go to the police station and hold a presser for it. It was his dad that was "of interest" in that shirt affair. I always wondered if the son came along for "damage control" and to make sure the dad didn't say something he shouldn't.

Just a thought.

To show support of his father because they want justice for who did this to Missy.

I think we all have a tendency to compare other people's behavior to our own. I don't understand the FIL and his wife dry cleaning a blouse with the blood of a dead pet on it. I have 3 dogs who are like my kids. If one of them bled to death on my blouse I would never, ever want to see that blouse again. If I was in a place visiting with a lack of clothes I would go to Walmart and buy another blouse for about the same price as dry cleaning. So, for some reason, I cannot help but wonder if they purposely wanted to bring attention to that blood. JMO.

It seems to me that MB family is very quiet. I wonder if they have turned down interviews? Surely they have been asked. If anybody would know if MB was unhappy in her marriage it would be her mom. However, nothing but silence. Are they afraid to speak out? MOO

Lastly, it a small place. I live in a small town. Rumors fly. In two weeks nothing is coming out? This makes me think it may have been a hit! No one would know the killer and nobody could, therefore, identify the perp.

I found BB's comments regarding his mother in the last video...the one of him and his dad in front of the MPD, fascinating.

Two or three times he said, "I have a very strong willed mother." He also said something about his mother not allowing anyone to hurt one of her kids. Why he felt the need to say that I don't know. IMO he talks TOO much.

He seems like a nice guy, BB, but I have seen abusers that seemed nice too because what we see and hear is different from the relationship with their spouse. JMO

I am not a technical person and we have not been given much to analyze. So far these are my impressions. I based them on observation and analyzing what has been said. I am not an expert, just a regular person who has a decent record of being right about my intuition of situations.

BBM

Exactly.

I spoke earlier about a guy who threatened to kill me. He was a nice guy before that threat. Very pleasant. He told me a story about getting into a fight with a guy and he ended up kicking him in the stomach repeatedly. He said he was defending a woman the guy was harassing and was arrested. Come to find out it was the woman he had kicked in the stomach. I looked up his record. It was listed as Assault and Battery - Domestic and he pled guilty. Just because we think someone seems nice doesn't mean that they are. Wicked people have two faces. One they want the world to see and one they hide behind closed doors.

Just a thought.

other way round imo

dad is cool as a cucumber

BB is flustered

I caught myself thinking how strange the presser itself was - were are the tears? The requests for public help? it was All About Them, the dad virtually taking over.

not a single word of regret about Missy although they were sure to tell us how much the mom liked that dog.

BTW the dog blood thing - the police will KNOW by now if its human or dog blood. No announcement = its human.

And if you don’t think it was a complicated "inside" job by the husband/in-laws, then who was it, and what was their motive? I haven’t heard anybody come up with a good motive for this lady being killed.

It could have been an obsession. Could have been an angry spouse of someone other than her own. Could have been someone who felt Missy was taking over their territory in regards to CG or even Leve-l. Could have been an ex lover. Could have been a close friend. Could have been related to financial issues. Shoot there are a million reasons. I absolutely believe she was the intended target but until the LE releases more information all we can do is guess. JMO.

that's just it. I don't think anyone here has yet said that they bring tee shirts or polo shirts to be drycleaned, as far as I can remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member