TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been looking at this too. I think it likely to be someone connected to Missy thru CG or the gym. Or maybe someone's spouse. All of Missy's fellow CG trainers post a lot, sometimes several times a day about health...I think it is part of their marketing. Anyway, I had the idea that whoever the police are looking at may not be posting of fb as much because they have been at the police station being interviewed and because they have bigger issues going on than marketing. They all seem to be posting like normal.

It's possible you could come to another conclusion if you look at all postings for the last 2+ weeks.

Thank you!

This event you were at....is it something that someone under the cloud of suspicion also might have been at?

Great question. IMO, not at this gathering (which was a personal celebration, not an official event). Also, just to be transparent as best possible...no one has given me any official insight or knowledge on this investigation. I'm just basing my theory on my career background...then from conversations & fact-gathering with people close to either family or the investigation.

Quick question...does anyone remember during interviews with BB or LE if a reporter asked them to outline Missy's last day, which would have been Sunday? A digital footprint shows she was in Austin then returned. Locally many say she was at the fire station that day before and is connected to someone there, whether personal friends or professional acquaintances, etc. I was curious if either BB or LE ever outlined what Missy did the day before her death at any point?

My curiosity has nothing to do with me suspecting a firefighter, I'm just suddenly open to understating this part of the story because I have seen on here the poster who kept making firefighter references. It got me thinking it was for this reason.

I have been looking at this too. I think it likely to be someone connected to Missy thru CG or the gym. Or maybe someone's spouse. All of Missy's fellow CG trainers post a lot, sometimes several times a day about health...I think it is part of their marketing. Anyway, I had the idea that whoever the police are looking at may not be posting of fb as much because they have been at the police station being interviewed and because they have bigger issues going on than marketing. They all seem to be posting like normal.

I also think it could be someone who knows Missy from church (Cowboy Church) or her kids' school or even from the golf course. Missy was reportedly a golfer. She had a wide social circle and seems to have been a really friendly, outgoing woman.

Whoever it was must have been full of rage to do this. I have a feeling the rage had been building up for a while, too.

It's possible you could come to another conclusion if you look at all postings for the last 2+ weeks.

I agree.

Missy had over 1800 FB friends. I don't know about anyone else, but I haven't personally been keeping tabs on what all 1800+ have or haven't been posting lately.

Great question. IMO, not at this gathering (which was a personal celebration, not an official event). Also, just to be transparent as best possible...no one has given me any official insight or knowledge on this investigation. I'm just basing my theory on my career background...then from conversations & fact-gathering with people close to either family or the investigation.

Quick question...does anyone remember during interviews with BB or LE if a reporter asked them to outline Missy's last day, which would have been Sunday? A digital footprint shows she was in Austin then returned. Locally many say she was at the fire station that day before and is connected to someone there, whether personal friends or professional acquaintances, etc. I was curious if either BB or LE ever outlined what Missy did the day before her death at any point?

My curiosity has nothing to do with me suspecting a firefighter, I'm just suddenly open to understating this part of the story because I have seen on here the poster who kept making firefighter references. It got me thinking it was for this reason.

We spent a ton of time talking Friday about FF tools and behavior! I don't recall reading anything about Sunday (4/17) as far as what she did but I saw on her FB she shopped and meal prepped? IIRC

I agree.

Missy had over 1800 FB friends. I don't know about anyone else, but I haven't personally been keeping tabs on what all 1800+ have or haven't been posting lately.

It makes sense that other agencies had to be called in just to go through all that!

Well, considering they are having a horrible time identifying this person, despite the very unusual gait, I'd say the perp knew it was highly likely he wouldn't be ID'd even if he were discovered in the act, or had very very clear video.

Wouldn't surprise me if LE isn't having a difficult time identifying the perp at all.

Not that I have seen. I have never seen or read that anyone has talked about her Sunday at all.

OK thanks. I thought you meant it was more of a public event.

I don't think much has been discussed regarding Missy's Sunday, to answer your question. I'm wondering what business she'd have at a fire station.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Elle Vader
SBM BBM. I was able to completely recreate this post on FB. I grabbed his picture and was able to post it was from Biloxi Mississippi. I did this from California. Same picture, same text, same links. Not that he wasn't in MS, but the post really proves nothing. If he had actually used the "check in" feature on FB, it would have posted his actual location. He did it another way that allows you to link to literally any place on earth that has a FB page.

What about the date and time of posting? Can that be manipulated?

Actually a person could change the date and time on their device to alter date and time of a post. Not saying it happened, but is possible

Must be someone I missed.
I was thinking that if the killer in s a jealous partner she may look a bit like Missy. Often people have a type they are attracted to. So, l looked for fit blondes.

I was thinking that if the killer in s a jealous partner she may look a bit like Missy. Often people have a type they are attracted to. So, l looked for fit blondes.
What about an unfit blonde? That might make the jealous partner even more jealous.

They all seem to be posting like normal.

I see it differently. Some have posted about their trash being searched (originally thinking it was a random person who showed up in the alley after they left for work to steal their trash)...others have addressed "any rumor you have heard is not true"...another put up a photo of two patrol units appearing at early morning workouts. True, they could have been there to ease worry and fear. However, they could have been there for that reason AND to watch other things/people/actions closely. Then you have some others that have gone eerily silent despite posting often in the past. Then another wife posted a selfie picture the evening we learned of Missy's death to show her new hairdo & color from blonde to brown.

In that community, most have personal pages and professional fitness pages. They certainly have not hidden anything...this could mean they really are 100% completely innocent...or there might be more there.

**Edit: I'm thinking since I'm local and friends of friends, Facebook might allow me to see different things that others might not see? I think there's a setting where you can hide things publicly unless it's like a friend of a friend or something.

Branch out & "widen" your search, dear Jill

So me reading between the lines it is a jealous wife of one of the male campers. Or a male camper that had a crush on her and the relationship did not go where he wanted it to. Or a woman involved with BB. Or someone mad about her infringing on the business.

I have tried to sleuth to find any of these rumors and have not found much of anything though.

BBM- I agree with your thoughts.
I can't keep up with this thread- literally- but skimmed through some posts today.
BB seems oddly unaffected with regard to his wife's murder but before anyone jumps on me I do realize everyone grieves differently. Though I personally don't think RB is responsible for MB's death, I believe my EX-husband would show more emotion and have something a little more personal to say about me to the press.
Which leads me to think there might have been trouble in the Bevers marriage.
Lots of bonding goes on when people work out together. It is a lifestyle rather than a checklist item on the day's to do list. RB readily admits he is not in that scene so I can definitely see how this might have driven a wedge between the two. No one's "fault"... just growing apart.
I will not be surprised if a jealous and furious female who thought she was or might be losing her man to MB is the Perp. Not making any insinuations as it could have just been the Perp's perception and not reality.
LE should find a wealth of information- or lack thereof-on MB's phone.

What about an unfit blonde? That might make the jealous partner even more jealous.

An unfit woman with any hair color! I've been the wife of a very fit man who left me for a tinier/skinnier/fitter woman, and he spared none of my feelings in describing her body to me. The rage that produces in a woman, especially if she bore his children,......let's just say it's unmatched.

An unfit woman with any hair color! I've been the wife of a very fit man who left me for a tinier/skinnier/fitter woman, and he spared none of my feelings in describing her body to me. The rage that produces in a woman, especially if she bore his children,......let's just say it's unmatched.

I really really hope your ex is experiencing...karma.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Just to update here locally in Midlothian. I went to an event over the weekend where many people from local government, public service, churches and family also attended. Like I shared before, we are all very connected and our lives interwoven, mostly because of our children and faith-based community. Midlothian is a special place where people love and care deeply about their neighbors and this has rattled us all.

All though Missy's murder is different, these last two weeks have been nothing like it was during the Chris Kyle murder (where we discussed things openly and often at social gatherings). With Missy, gossip and rumors aren't rampant; there's no hatred, pressure on LE or bitterness right now; everyone just seems to be just truly heartbroken, sad, guarded and quiet.

Early on, we obviously knew to look at the family. IMO, it's become more and more apparent here lately that the investigation is going in a completely different direction. I really wouldn't be surprised if the family is cleared soon. If LE waits on that, I think it's purely for strategic reasons.

I know some will debate and attempt to dig into the family until the very end. But I just encourage everyone to think about other potential suspects. Due to the rules of this forum, I can't list specifics of who they are IMO obviously. However, based on what you can find via social media, on this forum and combined with your own sleuthing skills (which honestly have been so amazing), it won't be hard to figure out the person(s) -- IMO-- LE are looking most closely at. You all are incredible! Keep up the great work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for posting, Breck80. I have a totally different sort of question, if you feel you can address it.

Is there any sort of recent history as to drug (steroid) abuse in any of the fitness circles she may have been involved in (in Midlothian or Austin?) I'm personally leaning more in the direction that Missy may have stumbled upon something involving this and her knowledge may have prompted this targeted killing?

Okay I went back and wrote a list of her Facebook posts (that are still showing) from Sunday. I'll write them out in detail soon but for now there are 3 with locations attached. This is not a check in or something that can be changed it is a setting that tells where you are physically located when the post goes viral.

4/16 7:32 Austin, TX
4/17 3:50 near Cedar Hill, TX
4/17 5:42 Ovilla, TX (that was the last one with the groceries)

I'm not anywhere near TX so I have no idea where these cities are located.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member