MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 ; Quinton Tellis Indicted - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happened to Anonone? For a while, he/she was a consistent contributor to this forum. Anyone?

http://on.thec-l.com/1TDZiWC

This is a link to the video at the beginning of this latest Courier-Ledger article. It was recorded several months ago. Watch behind Therese Apel, in the cubicle office space behind her and just to the right of camera, between the 4:00 and 4:15 time stamps. See if you don't spot "someone" with her hair rolled up in a little ball on top of her head, just like someone we all know. She is approaching the camera, but then turns away, and then she does something really quite amazing... But I'll let you see for yourself.

Will make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.

Good eyes, rbarber......molto bene. You must have very good "peepers" or ojos!

Yes, chilling and angelic at the same time. A fantismo!

Thank you for pointing this out .... Grazie!

Whatever happened to Anonone? For a while, he/she was a consistent contributor to this forum. Anyone?

Here is his/her last Jessica Chambers post, MSCJgrad, made last year:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?281209-MS-Jessica-Chambers-19-found-burned-near-her-car-Panola-County-6-Dec-2014-11&p=12058787#post12058787

Here are some statistics from Websleuths for Anonone, looks like no activity in the past 7-1/2 months:

Total Posts
148​
Last Activity
09-16-2015 02:12 PM​

Sorry, perhaps send a PM to same? Would wind up going to an external (confidential) email address.
:couch:

Regards,
rbarber17
(a.k.a. jeepers creepers)

Never mind, just noticed the subtitle:

anonone
Former Member

Would appear to be some sort of banishment, either self-imposed or otherwise...

Never mind, just noticed the subtitle:

anonone
Former Member

Would appear to be some sort of banishment, either self-imposed or otherwise...

Bingy-dingy-dingo! Inspector....the answer lies in the modsnip on the bottom of the last post you referenced. Repeat offender, I'm afraid but colorful nonetheless. Exiled via pizza for continuous rudeness.

Now there is a caveat......
Sometimes peeps re-register with a new nome; for instance anontwo or Anon01, or Anonymous, etc

And this would be easy if one had various IP addresses to boot. Voila!

http://on.thec-l.com/1TDZiWC

This is a link to the video at the beginning of this latest Courier-Ledger article. It was recorded several months ago. Watch behind Therese Apel, in the cubicle office space behind her and just to the right of camera, between the 4:00 and 4:15 time stamps. See if you don't spot "someone" with her hair rolled up in a little ball on top of her head, just like someone we all know. She is approaching the camera, but then turns away, and then she does something really quite amazing... But I'll let you see for yourself.

Will make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.

This is quite an amazing observation that makes my day or week--or something!

Whether the cause of the apparition is technical and/or spiritual, etc.,
I feel comforted and joyous--like her spirit has reached out to us somehow.

Her apparition reminds me of the novel and the movie "The Lovely Bones,"
in which the protagonist, a girl, finds various ways to let her father know,
from Heaven, that she is OK and with him.

Here's a link to a YouTube clip in which the girl causes a dead rose blossom that her father is holding
to bloom in his hand:

The Lovely Bones - Jack Realizes the Truth (Full scene) HD 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfoHF9r0UmA#t=149

Here's a link to a YouTube clip in which the girl causes a dead rose blossom that her father is holding
to bloom in his hand:

Thank you for this, d4j, which states so clearly and lovingly what I could not. Jessica will remain a part of us for as long as we live. Things that stick with us like that little ball of hair on top of her little punkin haid, her shuffling pajama steps off camera at the M&M, snapshots of her growing up into a fine young lady full of life and love -- even in those last horrible moments, enduring the pain to try and tell her friends and family what happened, and all that she did not get a chance to share with us as a budding young author. Your film clip, La Vie en Rose, a fitting remembrance of our little cheerleader for life.

High regards,
Inspector Clouseau
Sûreté

to bloom in his hand:

Thank you for this, d4j, which states so clearly and lovingly what I could not. Jessica will remain a part of us for as long as we live. Things that stick with us like that little ball of hair on top of her little punkin haid, her shuffling pajama steps off camera at the M&M, snapshots of her growing up into a fine young lady full of life and love -- even in those last horrible moments, enduring the pain to try and tell her friends and family what happened, and all that she did not get a chance to share with us as a budding young author. Your film clip, La Vie en Rose, a fitting remembrance of our little cheerleader for life.

High regards,
Inspector Clouseau
Sûreté

Beautifully said, rbarber17.
--d4j

Thanks, rhbarber17. I'm not big on pm's, and I honestly don't even have any questions for anonone, I was just curious as to if they have any input here. From what I recall, some of the input was relevant, some not, some was factual, some was removed by mods, and some was (at least it appeared to me to be) just to cause a stir. Those of us who have followed this from the beginning and have had respect and concern for this case are still here, sleuthing as we may. Anonone seemed to indicate more than once, iirc, that they knew the when/where/why of JC's case, and I suppose I was wanting to see what they have to say about the current standing of JC's case. It appears as the 'Anonymous' movement died out in regards to JC's case, so did anonone's input on this forum. Anyhoo, any sleuths out there have any info on Mrs. Tellis? I wonder what she's up to these days?

Here is his/her last Jessica Chambers post, MSCJgrad, made last year:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?281209-MS-Jessica-Chambers-19-found-burned-near-her-car-Panola-County-6-Dec-2014-11&p=12058787#post12058787

Here are some statistics from Websleuths for Anonone, looks like no activity in the past 7-1/2 months:

Total Posts
148​
Last Activity
09-16-2015 02:12 PM​

Sorry, perhaps send a PM to same? Would wind up going to an external (confidential) email address.
:couch:

Regards,
rbarber17
(a.k.a. jeepers creepers)

Very eloquently stated. Also, if you haven't read the book, I recommend it. Very well written, imo.

to bloom in his hand:

Thanks, rhbarber17. I'm not big on pm's, and I honestly don't even have any questions for anonone, I was just curious as to if they have any input here. From what I recall, some of the input was relevant, some not, some was factual, some was removed by mods, and some was (at least it appeared to me to be) just to cause a stir. Those of us who have followed this from the beginning and have had respect and concern for this case are still here, sleuthing as we may. Anonone seemed to indicate more than once, iirc, that they knew the when/where/why of JC's case, and I suppose I was wanting to see what they have to say about the current standing of JC's case. It appears as the 'Anonymous' movement died out in regards to JC's case, so did anonone's input on this forum. Anyhoo, any sleuths out there have any info on Mrs. Tellis? I wonder what she's up to these days?
"rh"barber -- as in zee rhesus minkey? I see from both your and anonone's join dates you have been on this case since practically Pearl Harbor Day, 2014. Thanks for all the thought provoking contributions from you and many others.

Bingy-dingy-dingo! Inspector....the answer lies in the modsnip on the bottom of the last post you referenced. Repeat offender, I'm afraid but colorful nonetheless. Exiled via pizza for continuous rudeness.

Now there is a caveat......
Sometimes peeps re-register with a new nome; for instance anontwo or Anon01, or Anonymous, etc

And this would be easy if one had various IP addresses to boot. Voila!

Ah-so, a very astute suggestion.

But how would one recognize such an alter ego, short of the use of a second pseudonym of identity -- I believe how you would say, a duodenum? Might I propose an alternative, one quite useful to my aunts and uncles of the French Resistance during WW-II. We simply have the BBC broadcast a simple phrase at a particular time, say May 5th at 5:05 GMT, and have zee person of unknown identity post the same phrase here shortly thereafter.

I propose the following: "The moderator is snippy. The moderator is sn<modsnip>

Sorry! unintentional type with the name mix-up. And yes, I joined WS shortly after JC's murder. I had been introduced to this website via google searches for JC, iirc. I lurked and read the thoughtful respectful, and informed opinions being discussed here, and I realized that there was in fact mods actively enforcing the necessary rules in order to keep it clean and keep it pertinent. Prior to that, I hadn't even heard of WS! I finally joined so that I could include my opinions and findings. Well, not many findings, but more so opinions and analogies. I review missing persons cases and family crimes for a living, and this case really just stuck with me. I couldn't (still can't) stop thinking about it, and I decided to bite the bullet and participate. Social media has never been for me-I may be the one of the only people in the U.S. without any form of social media account-never have, never will. Once I understood the concept of moderators on the forums and saw the myriad of informed contributors, I had to chime in. It's nice to have anonymous, respectful discussions with informed people who seem to (for the most part) genuinely mean well. I have also been blown away at the skill level of some sleuths out there. There are better mapmakers in this forum alone than many that are getting paid at the federal courthouse every day, for example. Thanks for your contributions as well!

"rh"barber -- as in zee rhesus minkey? I see from both your and anonone's join dates you have been on this case since practically Pearl Harbor Day, 2014. Thanks for all the thought provoking contributions from you and many others.

Sorry! unintentional type with the name mix-up. And yes, I joined WS shortly after JC's murder. I had been introduced to this website via google searches for JC, iirc. I lurked and read the thoughtful respectful, and informed opinions being discussed here, and I realized that there was in fact mods actively enforcing the necessary rules in order to keep it clean and keep it pertinent. Prior to that, I hadn't even heard of WS! I finally joined so that I could include my opinions and findings. Well, not many findings, but more so opinions and analogies. I review missing persons cases and family crimes for a living, and this case really just stuck with me. I couldn't (still can't) stop thinking about it, and I decided to bite the bullet and participate. Social media has never been for me-I may be the one of the only people in the U.S. without any form of social media account-never have, never will. Once I understood the concept of moderators on the forums and saw the myriad of informed contributors, I had to chime in. It's nice to have anonymous, respectful discussions with informed people who seem to (for the most part) genuinely mean well. I have also been blown away at the skill level of some sleuths out there. There are better mapmakers in this forum alone than many that are getting paid at the federal courthouse every day, for example. Thanks for your contributions as well!
Ah, not to worry Madame/Monsieur, I have been called far worse than this, Sacre Bleu!

I also was taken with the "urbane deportment" of the posters on this very special website, present company excepted. I have had more than my share of deleted brilliances, perhaps making a point a bit too forcefully here and there, who can say? For all my complaints about them, the moderators do keep a tight reign on things, which helps advance the narrative of each case. I tend to treat them as Sir Alfred Hitchcock used to treat his sponsors on his weekly mystery show -- admitting with mock disdain and regret their utter necessity. But it is all in fun, except in the heat of battle.

As for social media, I do have a FB account but have refused to accept even family members as friends. Too much info in the public domain is just asking for trouble, IMHO. On the other had, my better half lives and breathes FB, I guess as a means of keeping up with family matters in distant cities, as well as with current events.

And last but not least, I must pile accolade after accolade on the skills of this community of Registered Users. My most recent example would be Mssr. Steleheart's frame-by-frame dissection of my little film strip adventure into the occult. In three frames he zoomed perfectly to the heart of the matter, and in record time, too. But that is just one of hundreds of insights and skills displayed here almost daily. It is a shame professional LE does not take such a pool of valuable resources more seriously, if not as actual investigative "meat" then at least as food for thought.

MOO

Ah, not to worry Madame/Monsieur, I have been called far worse than this, Sacre Bleu!

I also was taken with the "urbane deportment" of the posters on this very special website, present company excepted. I have had more than my share of deleted brilliances, perhaps making a point a bit too forcefully here and there, who can say? For all my complaints about them, the moderators do keep a tight reign on things, which helps advance the narrative of each case. I tend to treat them as Sir Alfred Hitchcock used to treat his sponsors on his weekly mystery show -- admitting with mock disdain and regret their utter necessity. But it is all in fun, except in the heat of battle.

As for social media, I do have a FB account but have refused to accept even family members as friends. Too much info in the public domain is just asking for trouble, IMHO. On the other had, my better half lives and breathes FB, I guess as a means of keeping up with family matters in distant cities, as well as with current events.

And last but not least, I must pile accolade after accolade on the skills of this community of Registered Users. My most recent example would be Mssr. Steleheart's frame-by-frame dissection of my little film strip adventure into the occult. In three frames he zoomed perfectly to the heart of the matter, and in record time, too. But that is just one of hundreds of insights and skills displayed here almost daily. It is a shame professional LE does not take such a pool of valuable resources more seriously, if not as actual investigative "meat" then at least as food for thought.
MOO

Ah but LE is coming around and more so but slowly;

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...74UMNV-35-50-Off-of-Sand-Canyon-Road-Mar-92-2

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ID-an-individual-(Updated-3-20-14)-**ARREST**

In the 2nd case I linked a verified ICE/ Homeland Security Investigations WS member participated the thread and called the success "crowd sourcing" and it was because WS members were also personally participating in the other SM resources where the ICE/HSI request was being shared.
A big time bust of a child molester.

:cow: :moo:

Something that was discussed-now we know it probably didn't have anything to do with the case but interesting none the less.

http://www.fox13memphis.com/news/al...rom-west-tennessee-indicted-by-feds/258791354

Sure made sense at the time, Ozarka, with Memphis just up the road, certainly placing Courtland within range of drug and criminal enterprises there. And I think we found some gang-related arsons in Batesville and elsewhere in Panola County, too.

Although Tellis is believed to have been a gang member (Vice Lords) Jessica's murder appears to have been very personal and -not- gang or drug related.

I still think MDE was somehow involved, since the crime scene was so thoroughly consumed by fire, and his charges in Ouachita Parish (recently dropped like a hot potato) showed he was a firebug who liked to use gasoline to threaten people. He only lived about a mile from the crime scene on December 6, 2014. He was also a jail mate in LA with Mr. Tellis, not sure about whether cellmates though; that is, before his sudden release without parole after six months of confinement.

I received a notice saying MDE had been released, then a second notice one week later saying his charges had been dropped. Just do not think someone who would accidentally go on camera at an ATM using a murdered woman's debit card would have the smarts to start such an all-evidence-consuming conflagration -- would have needed an "expert" for that kind of a fire. The "arson subcontractor" may have been called to the CS and either believed Jessica was already dead, or not known she was in the car, only to learn after the fact that it had been his fire, and not the Tellis blow to her head, that had actually killed her...

Lots and lots of odd coincidences over in Monroe, LA these past several months. Maybe MDE rolled over on somebody in exchange for release and expungement of his crime? Better that than being charged with accessory to murder.

All JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member