DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 13m13 minutes ago
"...he didn't choose his loyalties wisely. He careered to mark..."
#Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 13m13 minutes ago
"So my assumption, the way Mark acted, I thought Dellen was helping Mark..get out of a situation." Millard "didn't choose loyalties wisely."

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 13m13 minutes ago
Here's the part he left out: "I thought Dellen was helping Mark out ..." #TimBosma #Bosma

"...whatever happened, I thought Dell was there to help Mark out in the situation." #TimBosma #Bosma

She told police Millard was always trying to help Smich out.

Pillay suggests that was her telling the truth, that she assumed Dell was just helping him out. #Bosma

Justice Goodman says this "assumption" is not evidence they can consider. #Bosma

"He was frantically repeating over and over that sh** went down," and not answering her question about where Millard was

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 13m13 minutes ago
In her statement. Noudga' says mark frantically telling her not to panic. **** went down. "What do u mean Mark.what **** did u do"?

I'm finding it so interesting that she said she was getting stoned more than once a day while attending Uni, getting good grades and working as a lifeguard.....

I think at the beginning of May she wouldn't have started lifeguarding yet and her exams would have been done. My daughter goes to York and she was finished more than a week ago.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 13m13 minutes ago
Judge just instructs jury that the assumption of what Millard did or did not do cannot be considered. It is not evidence. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 12m12 minutes ago
she says Mark was frantically talking. Pillay suggests frantically blaming himself. She says she doesn't exactly recall the wording.

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 12m12 minutes ago
"He was just frantically talking, repeating the same thing," Noudga says. #TimBosma #Bosma

"Frantically blaming himself, right?" Pillay says. Noudga says she doesn't remember the exact wording. #TimBosma #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 13m13 minutes ago
Crown objects. Wants full context put in of what noudga actually said to police. @AM900CHML

Noudga now doesn't recall that Smich expressly blamed himself for the sh** that went down. Pillay keeps saying Smich said "I screwed up."

She says he was speaking in a cycle. Pillay suggests "I screwed up" was part of that cycle. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 12m12 minutes ago
Noudga says that is how the "recanted" her call with Smich. Justice Goodman asks if she means "recounted?" She says yes.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 12m12 minutes ago
Noudga agrees that's what she remembered at the time. The conversation made her more worried. #TimBosma

Noudga says that conversation made her more worried. #TimBosma #Bosma

The conversation made her more worried, she agrees. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 12m12 minutes ago
"My assumption. My thought was the way he reacted. And blaming himself and **** was going down. I thought DM was helping him out."1/2

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 11m11 minutes ago
2/2 "I thought del was helping him w the case. That was his personality. He didn't choose his loyalties carefully" @AM900CHML

Pillay says he's going to direct her to a couple more letters. #Bosma

Pillay now says he wants to direct Noudga to a couple more of the letters Millard sent. #TimBosma #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 11m11 minutes ago
Pillay says he will direct her to a couple of more letters. Millard says he is reminded of Breaking Bad quote "Never trust a drug addict."

Judge tells jury her assumption is not evidence. @AM900CHML

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 12m12 minutes ago
Noudga says Millard is referring to Mark Smich.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 11m11 minutes ago
Millard in a letter "never trust a drug addict. The words stood out when I heard them." From Breaking Bad. Noudga says he means Smich

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 11m11 minutes ago
In one, he writes "great, I'm reminded of the breaking bad quote 'never trust a drug addict.'"
A reference to Mark Smich, she says. #Bosma

Pillay asks about meaning of breaking bad quote "never trust a drug addict" noudga says DM is talking about smich. @AM900CHML

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 10m10 minutes ago
In another he writes "treacherous Mark got himself charged by trying to put it on me." Pillay asks what this is about. She's not sure #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 10m10 minutes ago
"Treacherous Mark got himself charged by trying to put it on me," Millard writes in another letter. #TimBosma #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 10m10 minutes ago
"Treacherous Mark went and got himself charged by trying to put it on me." Noudga doesn't know what that means from Millard's letter.

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 9m9 minutes ago
Noudga says she isn't sure what he's talking about there. #TimBosma #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 9m9 minutes ago
In another, he writes "it was Mark who tucked up a truck robbery not me..." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 9m9 minutes ago
"IT was Mark who ****ed up a truck robbery, not me," says another letter.

"...and just because I helped clean up Mark's mess doesn't mean I should also pay for it." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 8m8 minutes ago
Pillay is drawing Noudga's attention to passages in letters where Millard blames Smich for #TimBosma murder

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 8m8 minutes ago
No more questions. That's it for Pillay's cross-examination. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 9m9 minutes ago
That's it for Pillay's cross-examination. Dungey says he wants to address the court in absence of the jury. Jury being sent out. #Bosma

Jury asked to step out. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 9m9 minutes ago
Pillay is done. Smich lawyer Dungey will cross examine Noudga next. Short break first. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 9m9 minutes ago
Judge interrupts, asks if Noudga has personal knowledge. She says no. Pillay is done. Dungey wants to address judge in absence of jury.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 8m8 minutes ago
Pillay asks" it was mark who f----d up truck robbery. And not me. I helped him clean up." Judge shuts it down. Pillar finishes.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 7m7 minutes ago
Noudga has no personal knowledge of whether this is true. That's why it was shut down. @AM900CHML

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 7m7 minutes ago
Quick legal argument before dungey cross. @AM900CHML

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Jury now being recalled. Smich's lawyer Thomas Dungey now to start his cross examination. #TimBosma #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Jury is back. Dungey is up. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Here we go with the cross by Dungey, for Smich. #Bosma

Dungey is about to tear her a new one.

And by that, I mean brain.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Dungey is up with Noudga. Starting with Good Mornings. Noudga says she has an honours degree in kinesiology and minor in psychology

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
She had a BSC in kinesiology and psychology. Wants to go into medicine. Has been accepted. Nickname Rubix because she can do it.

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
Dungey starts by asking her the degree of her education. #TimBosma #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Dungey asks her what degree of education she has. She has an honours Bachelor of Science and has been accepted to grad school. #Bosma

Noudga has been accepted to medical school. Her nickname is Rubix because she can complete the puzzle. "You can look it up online" she says

She can do the Rubik's cube. Dungey suggests she thinks she's quite smart. She agrees. He says that's come across. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Can do the Rubick's Cube that is. She says you can look up how to do it on the Internet...She says she likes to think she's intelligent.

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
"You think you're quite intelligent, right?" Dungey says. "I'd like to think I am," Noudga says. #TimBosma #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
How smart is she? "I'm sure other people are smarter," Noudga says. She was 19-20 when she started dating Millard. He was 7 yrs older

She says there are people smarter than her. Dungey says "we're all sure of that." #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
Dungee crossing noudga. Asking about her education.her intelligence level. "U do consider yourself intelligent right?" "I like to thk I am"

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Also says there are people smarter than her. She was 19 or 20 when she started dating Millard. HE was 7 years older.

Millard was older when they started dating. He asks how long it took for her to fall madly in love. She says a year and a half. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
"Do you think it would have an effect on you, someone older and more mature?" She doesn't think so. The love "grew progressively"

Dungey suggests she's still in love with him. "you can suggest that but I absolutely have no feelings of emotion for him," she says. #Bosma

"I absolutely have no feelings of emotions toward him," Noudga says. "Ever since he got me arrested." #TimBosma

Took 18 months, she fell "madly in love with him." "I absolutely have no feeling of love toward him." Stopped when "he got me arrested."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
She says the feelings stopped when "he got me arrested." #Bosma

Pillay says, that's not fair. Dungey - why is it not fair? That's what happened! Jury excused for a moment.

Pillay objects, says that's not fair. Dungey says "well why is it not fair? That's what happened." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Pillay objects. Says that's not fair. Dungey says, "Why is it not fair. That's what happened." Jury asked to step out. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Dungey suggests she's still in love with Millard. "I absolutely have no feelings of emotion towards him," Noudga says. #TimBosma #Bosma

Jury is asked to step out. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
"And when did that happen?" Dungey says. "When he got me arrested," she says. #TimBosma #Bosma

Well, here we go. Dungey's cross of Noudga is already combative. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
The jury is now being recalled. #TimBosma #Bosma

She says there are people smarter than her. Dungey says "we're all sure of that." #Bosma

:lol: Nice one! I suspect there'll be a lot more of this going on.. :zing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member