Kidnapping Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I love this quote I heard awhile ago, "you have the right to remain silent.... but not the obligation..." :floorlaugh:

Keeping talkin' M's. Keep talkin'.

snipped:

Sidney Moorer: "He tells me I'm under arrest and I'm like, 'What for?' He goes, 'I'll tell you later.' I'm like, 'You don't have an arrest warrant?' He goes, 'Not on me.' I'm like, 'Alright.' I looked at the US Marshal and he goes, and I go, 'OK, I guess this is legit. I still could never figure out why they arrested my wife the morning I was arrested,” he said. “I found out she had been arrested, and I'm like, 'What for? What the hell did she get arrested for?' I was told she was charged with the same things I was. How the hell did she get charged? She didn't know her!"

__

Liar! What about all those texts and Facebook attacks towards Heather from the "Mrs."

snipped:

Sidney Moorer: "He tells me I'm under arrest and I'm like, 'What for?' He goes, 'I'll tell you later.' I'm like, 'You don't have an arrest warrant?' He goes, 'Not on me.' I'm like, 'Alright.' I looked at the US Marshal and he goes, and I go, 'OK, I guess this is legit. I still could never figure out why they arrested my wife the morning I was arrested,” he said. “I found out she had been arrested, and I'm like, 'What for? What the hell did she get arrested for?' I was told she was charged with the same things I was. How the hell did she get charged? She didn't know her!"
__

Liar! What about all those texts and Facebook attacks towards Heather from the "Mrs."

So you cannot kidnap and murder someone who you don't know?!

Well, if Heather did leave notes on his car that day, maybe that is what put Tammy into a rage. What about that divorce issue? Was Tammy trying to lure Heather out then about going to an attorney to help her to get a divorce? I think more went on that day than what we all know. Leading right up to the time that they murdered Heather. They had to have been watching for her to come home from that date because of the phone call Sidney made from the Pay Phone. It would have been easier to kill Heather than to go for the divorce. IMO.

I'm beginning to think that SM is afraid of what's going to come out about his relationship with Heather. He's probably still untruthful about all of it, and TM is going to finally hear the truth and see the proof. There's a reason those receipts are important and those early text phone records. Their relationship details keep changing or at least their spin does. What was Heather to SM? A hook up or a relationship, I think he's told TM one thing but it really was something else. This is why he's so freaked out. When she hears and sees for herself in court she may very well spill her guts. She's going to be furious.

He says "I don't THINK that's my truck."

Even the reporter is befuddled. How could he possibly NOT know? Oh yeah, that's right... I forgot. He doesn't know because HCPD held his truck for 11 days, recreated the footage, and fudged the date/time stamps. Then when the reporter suggests that these are bold claims... his response is equivalent to "well, they made bold claims first!"

Also, we see him stressing AGAIN AND AGAIN how he hasn't seen "evidence" of a crime scene and how they should "have to prove it" instead of saying "THERE WAS NO crime scene" and "they won't be able to prove it because I DIDN'T KIDNAP HEATHER."

He's a moron if he doesn't think these interviews will be used to bury him in court.

Keep talkin' Sydney, keep talkin'!

He already conceded Heather was kidnapped and murdered, a couple weeks ago....

"I don't THINK that's my truck..." now conceding it could have been....

The jury will surely hear about that.

He says "I don't THINK that's my truck."

Even the reporter is befuddled. How could he possibly NOT know? Oh yeah, that's right... I forgot. He doesn't know because HCPD held his truck for 11 days, recreated the footage, and fudged the date/time stamps. Then when the reporter suggests that these are bold claims... his response is equivalent to "well, they made bold claims first!"

Also, we see him stressing AGAIN AND AGAIN how he hasn't seen "evidence" of a crime scene and how they should "have to prove it" instead of saying "THERE WAS NO crime scene" and "they won't be able to prove it because I DIDN'T KIDNAP HEATHER."

He's a moron if he doesn't think these interviews will be used to bury him in court.

I think he's trying to say that 'Nope, that absolutely, positively is not my truck, but if you have evidence to prove it is, then I'll change my story.'

This seemed almost a confession to me as if, she shouldn't be arrested for something I did...jmo

I think this is her spin and it started when she first posted about how stupid he was for his affair with someone whose disappearance then affected her family, blah blah. We have to remember that TM controls SM's public persona.

While his remarks are clear enough to those who follow this case, they're not evidence, and we have to hope that the state has a substantive case whether he shoots off his mouth to advance her narcissistic narrative or not. I doubt that a court will let the analysis of his media statements get too far, and certainly his defense won't. If he said, 'look, she doesn't know a thing about where I put that body after I left the landing', I could see it. But a lot of this is just unintended entertainment for the rest of us because he's such a fool in his attempt to convince.

I am personally wondering at what stage TM will turn on SM in order to save herself to some degree. Will it be possible for her to provide additional info after she learns about the depth of the relationship during the trial, but before it goes to the jury? Or would that info have to be saved for his possible future murder trial?

It seems like they are cracking under the pressure of the upcoming trial. The combination of losing their motion to have the truck video/testimony tossed and those jury questionnaires going has all of a sudden made this real for them. I don't know that it will make either of them finally confess but it does seem they are losing it...

So SM gets a new truck before the Disneyland trip, they leave for 3 weeks (approx) and right when they get back HE is leaving notes on his truck??? If they didn't have contact since early November and they had just gotten back from vacation, how would HE know what his truck looked like?

So SM gets a new truck before the Disneyland trip, they leave for 3 weeks (approx) and right when they get back HE is leaving notes on his truck??? If they didn't have contact since early November and they had just gotten back from vacation, how would HE know what his truck looked like?
Now that is a good observation!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

It seems like they are cracking under the pressure of the upcoming trial. The combination of losing their motion to have the truck video/testimony tossed and those jury questionnaires going has all of a sudden made this real for them. I don't know that it will make either of them finally confess but it does seem they are losing it...

Yep, I do believe they are losing it. The stories keep getting longer and longer.

Everyone on here, if you haven't already - you might want to glance at SM's social networking page. It sounds like they are shopping new attorneys (or at least they want us to think that). All sorts of accusations are being made - they are losing it. Someone needs to get those poor kids out of their house before T or S snaps.

Yes, these observations were previously noted a couple weeks ago and I believe mentioned way upstream.

Everyone on here, if you haven't already - you might want to glance at SM's social networking page. It sounds like they are shopping new attorneys (or at least they want us to think that). All sorts of accusations are being made - they are losing it. Someone needs to get those poor kids out of their house before T or S snaps.

I think the one from 5 hours ago is the longest post I have ever seen on Facebook lol. I got 5 paragraphs in, realized I was reading a novel (a bad one at that), and I just stopped. It's all BS.

I guarantee TM is trying to order SM's attorney around and tell him the strategy he needs to take for SM's trial and he's telling her to let him do his job. Or his attorney is telling them to shut up and stay out of the media and they don't want to listen. The self destruction has only just begun IMO. Get your popcorn ready folks, it's gonna be good!

Sidney said LE entered their home illegally and I heard him say yesterday, that he allowed them to come in and look around because they had nothing to hide. Not verbatim.
What am I missing?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487