TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ Tucker started a 3 week/3 part self defense last Sunday. He just announced on his FB page that he's canceling the series, which means today and next Sunday. Gave "Mother's Day" as a reason. Hmmm. Also wished a Mother's Day greeting to "all moms." Very generic greeting, no mention of the mother of his children.

was this the first time he ever ran a self defense course?

So I wonder who else besides BB had a 2nd number/phone? 9 people = 9 numbers plus BB's 2nd line = 10 numbers, this article mentions 9 names & 11 numbers, or am I reading this wrong?

VB. You can see on the AT&T warrant that their redacted phone #s are longer than everyone else's.

That doesn't explain the overkill though. This perp wanted her DEAD.

Maybe there was something much bigger going on that MB witnessed or knew about? Maybe she ran upon something? Maybe she threatened to report it to LE (but hadn't yet). Maybe she never talked about it? Sometimes being in the wrong place at the wrong time by mere happenstance can be fatal?

I say this hypothetically based on the number of agencies being called in to assist LE.

Purely moo & conjecture.

VB. You can see on the AT&T warrant that their redacted phone #s are longer than everyone else's.

Well that's just weird imo, I can barely keep up with one phone much less 2....
I wonder if either of them recently had their number changed, that could account for LE referencing two numbers, but then I wonder why the need to change their numbers. Hmmmm things that make ya go hmmmm

Unless things have changed, (I don't think they have) saying/repeating things as fact without a link is not allowed. jmo

(I hope this is allowed)

Straw poll: Hit the Thanks button only if you think the husband is involved in some way.

I hit the Thanks button because I've been harboring the suspicion that the perpetrator chose the one weekend in the entire year BB decided to go fishing.

I don't know if he was aware it was going to happen, but someone close knew BOTH of them well enough to choose that particular weekend.

I am just getting on here this morning, but yes- BB's mother's FB is still in existence as of 30 seconds ago when I checked and yes, the letter is set to global, which means the whole world can see it.
She is very clearly implying that a female did this IMHO. It reads as if written to a jealous female.

Unless things have changed, (I don't think they have) saying/repeating things as fact without a link is not allowed. jmo

See thread 5 post #572 LE released the height. Credit: PoirotryInMotion

I have a question? how long has Missy been teaching the 5am class at that church? I'm curious as to how long (months) the perp
had to plan this.

Neither CW nor his wife resemble the physical profile of the perpetrator which might be why they aren't being talked about a lot. Plus opportunity and motive might seem to point elsewhere. But you are entirely correct - there is a lot of potential it could be someone else entirely.
What motive points elsewhere? What reason on earth would AT or CT have to kill Missy? Was he having an affair with Missy? I doubt it and haven't heard anything about that if true. She was however involved with CW and may possibly even been having an affair with him. He totally resembles perp. Both are exactly 5'8 and he's an MMA pro fighter. Knows how to fight and kill. He's also ex military. I seriously doubt the perp is female, though I could be wrong. I just really don't think no matter how jealous or angry a woman is she'll plot out and resort to such extreme high level violence at 4am or any other time for that matter unless they are some whack job like Jody Arias. That surprised no one who knew her.

ANd I thought the police later came out and said that looking at the gait was not useful

No, I believe they said that tips regarding the gait from the public were not helpful - IIRC, they were being inundated and most did not pan out. I do believe they will still use the gait as evidence, since they never came out and said they believe the boots were huge.

This was exactly what I thought when I first learned of letter #2 here on WS. However, the fact that letter #2 (so far) is not on MSM has given me serious pause to reconsider. I'm not so sure anymore.
I think we are being played. Everyone being played, and rightfully so. It's LE doing exactly what they need to do. Throw just enough info and speculation to the public allowing LE time and energy to detect and analyze data. For all we know the perp isn't even listed in any warrants we have seen thus far (but probably are). There are no rules that say LE has to release any data to general public. LE can lead us anywhere they want. They strategically released the approx 20 second of video that they wanted released (maybe they have a close up and with software can see the dilated pupils of the eyes). I trust LE to do their strategic jobs and find the evidence that will convict the perp. We have many people suggesting many possibilities from many angles....buying time for LE to work their magic. Keep all your options open at this point. Just to show how weird our minds can close in on speculation....it has been thrown out there that possibly MB was having some type of relationship with someone in a family having 4 children and the spouse became enraged w jealousy or enraged w thoughts of their spouse leaving them for MB. Would it surprise anyone if LE had data showing ongoing close communications daily between MB and CT and it was the other spouse feeling jealousy or thoughts of abandonment? I, in no way believe this, but just wanted to say the final answer could be something surprising and LE is leading us exactly where they want us to go.

I have a question. What was the first camper doing between the time they arrived and the time they called the police? Any idea?

I have a question. What was the first camper doing between the time they arrived and the time they called the police? Any idea?

I believe it's been said that person was in their car in the parking lot. There's been a lot of discussion about this (why someone would arrive so early and just sit in their car).

My Aunt died recently, and stuff still pops up as her posting everyday. Scriptures and horoscopes, lol.
IIRC, if it's automatic, it just pops up, but if someone actually posts it to their own pace, it says so-and-so posted or commented.

Thanks.

I wonder if the boots and helmet were included and if they may have had lifts in their boots, if so then the suspect could be like 5'4" or even 5'3". jmo idk

That's what I thought too. Someone even mentioned a person putting rocks inside to throw off their "walk" so IMO that may make them taller too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marytb