TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That one where:

We were all sitting around enjoying pictures of our childhoods and celebrating our moms when we decided to FB steuth the peeps we think are involved. The mods reminded us that we can't post SS from SM and can't talk about their kids, we have lots of new posters so we oldies need to help lead them to answers & TOS so they can become mega sleuths too. There is still is no agreement on swatperp's gender or identity and some people think it may not be anyone on our radar. Others are convinced they have the perp nailed down & that LE is waiting for proof to make an arrest. Someone thinks CW was taken off the list far too quickly and others say he was not involved in the murder. Still no clearing for RB-BB. It's all still very complicated and I propose we day drink and work together in honor of our beautiful victim who was known as a loving mother and find the evil person who took her from those who love her! Back to the basics friends. What are the facts, what do we know?

Here's a glass, have a seat.:loveyou:

JMO

LOVE the Friends reference! :) You are the very best Cliff Notes updater lstiff! I so, so appreciate you!!

:thinking: Check this out.... If ya think they aren't working and writing many Search Warrants!! Just figured this out by accident. I thinking they have a bunch under seal JMHO

7 Search Warrants have been filed with the District Clerk office, only 3 of the 7 have the hand written Search Warrant # sheet *THAT WE HAVE BEEN PROVIDED.They are as listed. Meaning that the last number is for that particular SW....

1) Filed 4/21 SW16-050 Is to go into the 2012 Ford F150 at MPD & get personal items from veh (iPad and other financial paperwork) ***iPhone was NOT listed so it had to be w/ MB
4/18 Affidavit
4/18 Warrant
4/18 Warrant Execution
?? can not see the Notarized date on the end of page on media page
* truck was released back to BB View attachment 94079

2) Filed 4/27 SW16-059 Dry Cleaner warrant
4/22 Affidavit
4/22 Warrant
4/22 Execution of Warrant
4/27 Notarized View attachment 94080

3) Filed 5/3 SW16-060 MB iPhone & iPad for Forensic Extraction
4/19 Affidavit
4/19 Warrant
4/20 Execution
4/28 Notarized View attachment 94081

4) Filed 5/3 NO SW# Written on copy LinkedIn
4/26 FAXED Emergency Data Preservation for MB account
4/27 Affidavit EXIGENT CIRCUMSTANCES
4/27 Warrant EXIGENT CIRCUMSTANCES
*no Execution form JMHO is because this was sent to the Company is in Mountain View, CA

5) Filed 5/3 NO SW# Written on Copy LinkedIn for Casey Williams account
4/26 FAXED Emergency Data Preservation for Casey Williams account
*no Execution form JMHO is because this was sent to the Company in CA

6) Filed 5/3 No SW# Written on Copy AT&T Cell Tower Dump
4/21 Affidavit
4/21 Warrant
*no Execution form JMHO is because this was sent to the Company is in North Palm Beach, FL 

7) Filed 5/3 NO SW# Written on Copy AT&T Target Numbers
4/25 Affidavit
4/25 Warrant
*no Execution form JMHO is because this was sent to the Company is in North Palm Beach, FL

JMHO, but according to Texas Statutes

(b) No search warrant shall issue for any purpose in this state unless sufficient facts are first presented to satisfy the issuing magistrate that probable cause does in fact exist for its issuance. A sworn affidavit setting forth substantial facts establishing probable cause shall be filed in every instance in which a search warrant is requested.Except as provided by Article 18.011, the affidavit is public information if executed, and the magistrate's clerk shall make a copy of the affidavit available for public inspection in the clerk's office during normal business hours.
MORE at link http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.u.../htm/CR.18.htm

Art. 18.011. SEALING OF AFFIDAVIT. (a) An attorney representing the state in the prosecution of felonies may request a district judge or the judge of an appellate court to seal an affidavit presented under Article 18.01(b). The judge may order the affidavit sealed if the attorney establishes a compelling state interest in that:
(1) public disclosure of the affidavit would jeopardize the safety of a victim, witness, or confidential informant or cause the destruction of evidence; or
(2) the affidavit contains information obtained from a court-ordered wiretap that has not expired at the time the attorney representing the state requests the sealing of the affidavit.
(b) An order sealing an affidavit under this section expires on the 31st day after the date on which the search warrant for which the affidavit was presented is executed. After an original order sealing an affidavit is issued under this article, an attorney representing the state in the prosecution of felonies may request, and a judge may grant, before the 31st day after the date on which the search warrant for which the affidavit was presented is executed, on a new finding of compelling state interest, one 30-day extension of the original order.
(c) On the expiration of an order issued under Subsection (b) and any extension, the affidavit must be unsealed.
(d) An order issued under this section may not:
(1) prohibit the disclosure of information relating to the contents of a search warrant, the return of a search warrant, or the inventory of property taken pursuant to a search warrant; or
(2) affect the right of a defendant to discover the contents of an affidavit.
Added by Acts 2007, 80th Leg., R.S., Ch. 355 (S.B. 244), Sec. 2, eff. September 1, 2007. http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.u....18.htm#18.011

This is great information arkansas! I can't remember so I thought I would ask--if a search warrant is sealed, would we even know that there was a search warrant?

Regarding the proverbs 19:21 banner picture on CT's FB page.. if you click the banner and get the actual photo to show up, it says "January 14th" as the upload date.

This doesn't mean she hasn't changed it recently, taken it down before and reposted it, etc. but the first time she uploaded the photo to her FB page for whatever reason was Jan. 14th.

JMO and perhaps I'm not understanding FB upload dates correctly, but that's what I think. :)

Thank you so much. I noticed the Jan 14 date as well but the selfie was taken April 18. So a "banner" is different than a "profile pic?" So a banner could be uploaded Jan 14 and new selfie May 1. Got it!

I so appreciate this input about social media. I really got an eyeful yesterday about LinkedIn.

I agree canceling on Mother's Day is very odd, particularly when participants signed up in advance. I have personally found group sessions held on holidays such as Thanksgiving or Mothers Day have a high turnout. Besides the camaraderie, many want to get a workout in before festivities that often include a lot of food! Also, would think if classes were already paid for then clients were expecting to be there. Makes no sense unless it was something agreed upon as a group earlier.

First time poster... My only thought is that he may have had a significant number of class members drop out, despite having already paid, possibly due to the scuttlebutt around town. It may save face to cancel the remaining classes today due to the holiday rather than hold a class with only a few individuals there. Just my opinion.

If I had just quickly cancelled classes at last minute disrupting 12 ladies Mother's Day schedules and simultaneously know all the flying speculation the last thing I would want to do is personally talk to each lady. Now texting all 12 is another option. I doubt there is much rational thinking in certain households today.

Agree. A group text would be better.

If that guy on the podcast was posting here, his posts would get deleted or snipped for their inaccurate info! Guess it's not possible to modsnip the podcast.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/127662882-story

The former police chief gave an interview early on very adamantly stating it was a male. It's funny how people can see the same thing, but interpret it differently :tantrum: :confused:

First time poster... My only thought is that he may have had a significant number of class members drop out, despite having already paid, possibly due to the scuttlebutt around town. It may save face to cancel the remaining classes today due to the holiday rather than hold a class with only a few individuals there. Just my opinion.

Welcome to WS Curious72! Glad you joined us. :)

Do we know why the class is cancelled next weekend? Sorry, still catching up.

I have a good feeling we'll see justice this week. Sending prayers to Missy's family, friends, LE & the entire Midlothian community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of these observations have crossed my mind as well...

<snipped for focus>

2) The April 30 reminder states two years prior she quit her finance job to be a stay at home mommy. Who would need such a reminder? Who is this directed to? Why would such a thing even be important to mention?

If Mary Kay is like so many other sales companies, they reward salespeople for getting new recruits. Her comment just seems like an affirmation that she is still doing this job (successfully?) after 2 years at it, even compared to her background of a seemingly high-paying job.

Am I remembering correctly that LE said that the perp may have had a "feminine sway of the hips" in one of the affidavits? Is that based on tips from the public?

Definite possibility, however, for prepaid classes I would think he would have no shows rather than a cancellation. But see your point.

:thinking: Check this out.... If ya think they aren't working and writing many Search Warrants!! Just figured this out by accident. I thinking they have a bunch under seal JMHO

7 Search Warrants have been filed with the District Clerk office, only 3 of the 7 have the hand written Search Warrant # sheet *THAT WE HAVE BEEN PROVIDED.They are as listed. Meaning that the last number is for that particular SW....

1) Filed 4/21 SW16-050 Is to go into the 2012 Ford F150 at MPD & get personal items from veh (iPad and other financial paperwork) ***iPhone was NOT listed so it had to be w/ MB
4/18 Affidavit
4/18 Warrant
4/18 Warrant Execution
?? can not see the Notarized date on the end of page on media page
* truck was released back to BB View attachment 94079

2) Filed 4/27 SW16-059 Dry Cleaner warrant
4/22 Affidavit
4/22 Warrant
4/22 Execution of Warrant
4/27 Notarized View attachment 94080

3) Filed 5/3 SW16-060 MB iPhone & iPad for Forensic Extraction
4/19 Affidavit
4/19 Warrant
4/20 Execution
4/28 Notarized View attachment 94081

4) Filed 5/3 NO SW# Written on copy LinkedIn
4/26 FAXED Emergency Data Preservation for MB account
*no Execution form JMHO is because this was sent to the Company is in Mountain View, CA

5) Filed 5/3 NO SW# Written on Copy LinkedIn for Casey Williams account
4/26 FAXED Emergency Data Preservation for Casey Williams account
*no Execution form JMHO is because this was sent to the Company in CA

6) Filed 5/3 No SW# Written on Copy AT&T Cell Tower Dump
4/21 Affidavit
4/21 Warrant

7) Filed 5/3 NO SW# Written on Copy AT&T Target Numbers
4/25 Affidavit
4/25 Warrant

JMHO, but according to Texas Statutes

(b) No search warrant shall issue for any purpose in this state unless sufficient facts are first presented to satisfy the issuing magistrate that probable cause does in fact exist for its issuance. A sworn affidavit setting forth substantial facts establishing probable cause shall be filed in every instance in which a search warrant is requested.Except as provided by Article 18.011, the affidavit is public information if executed, and the magistrate's clerk shall make a copy of the affidavit available for public inspection in the clerk's office during normal business hours.
MORE at link http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.u.../htm/CR.18.htm

Art. 18.011. SEALING OF AFFIDAVIT. (a) An attorney representing the state in the prosecution of felonies may request a district judge or the judge of an appellate court to seal an affidavit presented under Article 18.01(b). The judge may order the affidavit sealed if the attorney establishes a compelling state interest in that:
(1) public disclosure of the affidavit would jeopardize the safety of a victim, witness, or confidential informant or cause the destruction of evidence; or
(2) the affidavit contains information obtained from a court-ordered wiretap that has not expired at the time the attorney representing the state requests the sealing of the affidavit.
(b) An order sealing an affidavit under this section expires on the 31st day after the date on which the search warrant for which the affidavit was presented is executed. After an original order sealing an affidavit is issued under this article, an attorney representing the state in the prosecution of felonies may request, and a judge may grant, before the 31st day after the date on which the search warrant for which the affidavit was presented is executed, on a new finding of compelling state interest, one 30-day extension of the original order.
(c) On the expiration of an order issued under Subsection (b) and any extension, the affidavit must be unsealed.
(d) An order issued under this section may not:
(1) prohibit the disclosure of information relating to the contents of a search warrant, the return of a search warrant, or the inventory of property taken pursuant to a search warrant; or
(2) affect the right of a defendant to discover the contents of an affidavit.
Added by Acts 2007, 80th Leg., R.S., Ch. 355 (S.B. 244), Sec. 2, eff. September 1, 2007. http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.u....18.htm#18.011

Wow! Great work!!!

To clarify though, Facebook suggests an old post or picture to the user, and you have to take further action to post it to your feed again.

Camp Gladiator has received so much free advertising due to Missy's murder. So these guys are trying to sign people up as fast as possible. It seems distasteful but it is what it is. They have families to feed as well. Hopefully they honor her by giving out work out Missy Bracelets to the trainers and campers in honor of Missy. . Idk.

Thank you so much. I noticed the Jan 14 date as well but the selfie was taken April 18. So a "banner" is different than a "profile pic?" So a banner could be uploaded Jan 14 and new selfie May 1. Got it!

I so appreciate this input about social media. I really got an eyeful yesterday about LinkedIn.

<deleted by me> It's still there. I'm a sleepy head today [emoji17]

LOVE the Friends reference! :) You are the very best Cliff Notes updater lstiff! I so, so appreciate you!!

This is great information arkansas! I can't remember so I thought I would ask--if a search warrant is sealed, would we even know that there was a search warrant?

Have not seen a Docket sheet so I am unsure. And looking on the Court Site, I cant tell because I not sure about the Court Docket number. All I know is the MPD Case number. No Arrest not sure how to look up . Documents only have "FILED FOR RECORD" which again they have to do that because of the Texas Statute saying so. JMHO

And this is why I disagree with those who keep saying that the LEO released this information for *advertiser censored* reason. They have to, if its not sealed. So were are the warrants # prior to SW16-050 or between SW16-050 thru SW16-059 if they are not sealed? Honest question

To clarify though, Facebook suggests an old post or picture to the user, and you have to take further action to post it to your feed again.

I think you can repost the picture. Or bump it up.

Am I actually catching up on this case? Oh. My. Goodness. I have been reading for 5 straight days, continuously.
I can't think of one thing to say now.
Well, one thing.
I'm dizzy.

I haven't been able to read much today. Has anyone considered possibilities of a sibling involvement? I remember some theorizing many threads ago that the perp might ride a motorcycle and possible gamer. This is all JMO and picking brains. I didn't know if anyone discussed that scenario that I missed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand LE slowly releases info to the public to help keep public safe at times, but more often to help seek clues. In this case, if you look at what was released when it was released,it looks like they are trying to let the perp know LE is hot on the trail 'We are serving warrants looking at cell tower records" "We are looking at SM" etc, to help make perp more nervous and possibly, in haste, do something stupid or revealing. With that said, LE waited 15 days then released info on COD (puncture wounds head/chest) I have thought about this and thought about this. What did LE stand to gain in releasing this info? Was it just to end public speculation and rumors...or was LE seeking to use COD release in some other way.

Oh, that reminds me. The day Missy passed away, at 8:08 pm she posted a selfie that she got her hair done & colored darker (it's the one she now has as her profile). However, she deleted the original upload on April 18. I did SS it for future reference.

It's still there. Actually it's a selfie of her NOT getting her hair done and saying something like she decided to keep it long but it needs to be colored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob