TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Media not always factual.. or as in NG.. even her "lifted from WS" diagram that NG show used as a graphic and added cameras... Well funny thing about that. They did not add the camera (whether it was a surveillance video camera or whatever) it still is not noted on her graphic. Also the Suspect would have to know the difference if not. JMHO.

From NG Missy Bevers NG graphic May 16 2016.JPG http://www.hlntv.com/shows/nancy-gr...-team-returns-to-scene-of-missy-bevers-murder

From Today Show Kerry Sanders reporting April 20, 2016 missy bevers TODAY 4 20 CHURCH SS 4.JPG http://www.today.com/video/missy-be...structor-in-texas-church-a-woman-669813315633

Sorry, but TV news is the absolute worst. Even DailyMail UK, as noxious as they can be, will often have far more detail with a higher level of quality sourcing. JMO

BB said there are private people who also wish to donate reward money. See comment section.

Is it curious that no one in the whole extended on both sides MB family has put up any reward money? Not even $1000 dollars pooled?

I also notice the lack of Crime Stoppers involvement, too. It seems that when LE has hit a roadblock early on and it seems like a stranger crime, Crime Stoppers is right there within weeks if not days. I hope that a lack of involvement is indicative of LE having strong suspects and building a case.

I need to rewatch the high resolution video again but I thought they put the pants inside the boots? I could be WAY off though.
Anyone have the high res video handy? TIA!!

IMO.

Yes I thought the pants were stuffed or had guards but someone else mentioned short pants when zooming in on the pic.
I would trip in that costume.

Actually, there is a HD version out there. Works really good. Jmo

ETA: I agree with the zooming in and the pixels.

I'm not sure what you're referring to with a "HD version". If you mean LE has, or released, a less-compressed/higher frame rate version, is that what people are using for these screen grabs? Because none of it looks anywhere near any current definition I can think of of "HD".

(I'm not trying to be argumentative, I've just been lurking on the case a long time and I've seen people stare at the same blurry photo of "eyes" and see whatever they want to see--man, woman, specific people, etc. The fact that everyone sees something different makes this piece of information not that valuable-seeming to me. I'm not knocking anyone's interest in it, I do understand the "puzzle" allure. Just trying to set reasonable expectations.)

BB said there are private people who also wish to donate reward money. See comment section.

I noticed that comment the other day - why would he post it there instead of just asking the MPD how to go about it? I found that a little strange IMO.

In the comments section under this post SWFA adds 10,000 reward....

Post dated May 13 6:46pm, unless you're in a different time zone.

https://www.facebook.com/Midlothian-Police-Department-195047007358/?ref=br_rs

The FB comment is the kind of passive-post I make when I've been roped into some volunteer activity that I resent. "Um... can anyone tell me where last years sales receipts went?" then when I hear nothing back, I say "Oh yeah, I tried to get an answer about that....sorry" Just no affection and very lazy....

Whoever the perpetrator is their nearest & dearest must either know it is them or suspect them. Most people are home at the time of the morning that the murder occurred & it seems so targeted & vengeful that it must have been bubbling up for some time. Surely those around them would know how they felt about Missy, even if they didn't know that it would result in murder. I wonder if LE are putting pressure on the spouses of their suspects as well. I do believe that LE have a solid suspect in mind, but haven't got enough proof yet. The killer must be highly stressed & everyone around them must be suspicious of them. I wonder if this why LE are playing a waiting game, turning up the heat & hoping to get a confession or their families will tell on them.

I'm not sure what you're referring to with a "HD version". If you mean LE has, or released, a less-compressed/higher frame rate version, is that what people are using for these screen grabs? Because none of it looks anywhere near any current definition I can think of of "HD".

(I'm not trying to be argumentative, I've just been lurking on the case a long time and I've seen people stare at the same blurry photo of "eyes" and see whatever they want to see--man, woman, specific people, etc. The fact that everyone sees something different makes this piece of information not that valuable-seeming to me. I'm not knocking anyone's interest in it, I do understand the "puzzle" allure. Just trying to set reasonable expectations.)

There is a High Def video out there. It's been posted several times.

https://youtu.be/mSWD1TvaGZ4

I think one of our posters took the MPD video and made it HD, better quality, many threads ago. In my notes I wrote "enhanced".

There is a High Def video out there. It's been posted several times.

Is it what people are taking screenshots from?

(I just tried googling "Missy Bevers video high def and HD, no joy.)

..RSBM...

From Today Show Kerry Sanders reporting April 20, 2016
attachment.php
http://www.today.com/video/missy-be...structor-in-texas-church-a-woman-669813315633

You have such eagle eyes. I have seen that photo several times in threads - I never even saw that is a camera in the shadows, upper right.

This one totally looks like a woman. A thin woman. Possibly wearing capri pants.

I just wish LE would publicly clear some folks.

Pants are tucked into boots. :) Military, LE standard

https://youtu.be/mSWD1TvaGZ4

I think one of our posters took the MPD video and made it HD, better quality, many threads ago. In my notes I wrote "enhanced".

Ok, respectfully, they may have "enhanced" it, but that surveillance camera was not recording "high def" video, so there's no way to magically make it high def after the fact.

I realize that most people are going to view this as nitpicking, but I'll just point out that if it was "high def" things wouldn't be blurry and indistinct. (I also can't tell if the frame rate is really crappy or if they edited out frames intentionally.)

I'll also let this go now, and give it a rest for a week or two till we get the next wave of new posters. :) (With luck we'll have an arrest by then and it'll be moot.)

I must say, I have spent a godawful amount of time on WS lately. If something were to happen to me right now, LE would be scratching their heads over the notebook of "case notes" that I keep in my purse. They would find long lists of initials and acronyms, notes about possible ways to launder money, notes about the typical nature of a Pisces/Scorpio relationship, and all kinds of other randomness. Then y'all would be calling the tip line to let LE know what it all means! HA!

:thinking: Just realized we have a night time view of CREEKSIDE CHURCH OF CHRIST !

Here is Kerry Sanders doing a LIVE Shot at the Creekside Church of Christ on April 20, 2016. Notice the water on the ground, Notice how DARK it is and would be if they hadn't used the LIGHTS for the CAMERA. You can see a car in this clip its coming past the SWFA Outdoor Store towards the Creekside Church of Christ drive on Hwy 287. As it passes notice how DARK that parking lot is! It had rained here but wasn not raining/storming as it was morning of April 18 at 416am when MB pulled into the Creekside parking lot. *** note we do not know yet where the surveillance video that captured this time stamp time from LEO.

Very eeeery and creepy. Missy Bevers Today Show April 20 2016 AM dark.JPG

Now imagine that dark what can you see in that parking lot? And it was raining/storming which would make it even harder to see. Unless Suspect vehicle was parked to where MB headlights hit as she whipped in the drive on way to the Covered Awning. Creekside Church Google May 2015 Arkansasmimi.jpg

At this point, I would say anything is possible, however unlikely. However, I have considered that the killer might have ridden a motorcycle to the church. I don't think anyone would have questioned seeing a cop, helmet & all, on a motorcycle.
but seeing a person riding a motorcycle in pouring rain in the dark would have made me take a double look .

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Anywho, the photo of SWATPERP standing with one knee bent which we have seen in the last 2 pages is exactly the time that I think SWATPERP is adjusting a bra strap. FWIW.

Why can I only see one eye in the close up of the face? The eyes are NOT the 2 black dots that seem close together as that would require that SWATPERP's head is pivoting oddly inside the helmet. It is a straight on face shot and I only see one light colored eye - the left one.

It's right after he tries to pry the door. IMO, he's trying to get the tools neatly back into the vest and having to fuss with the flaps.

:thinking: Just realized we have a night time view of CREEKSIDE CHURCH OF CHRIST !

Here is Kerry Sanders doing a LIVE Shot at the Creekside Church of Christ on April 20, 2016. Notice the water on the ground, Notice how DARK it is and would be if they hadn't used the LIGHTS for the CAMERA. You can see a car in this clip its coming past the SWFA Outdoor Store towards the Creekside Church of Christ drive on Hwy 287. As it passes notice how DARK that parking lot is! It had rained here but wasn not raining/storming as it was morning of April 18 at 416am when MB pulled into the Creekside parking lot. *** note we do not know yet where the surveillance video that captured this time stamp time from LEO.

Very eeeery and creepy. View attachment 94724

Now imagine that dark what can you see in that parking lot? And it was raining/storming which would make it even harder to see. Unless Suspect vehicle was parked to where MB headlights hit as she whipped in the drive on way to the Covered Awning. View attachment 94725

This murder scene is straight out of a horror movie, thunderstorms and all.

I have definately missed something and yet I read every page. What is the significance of this Renaissance Faire, if I may so humbly ask?

Great place to dump evidence...even if only at a camp site in close proximity. It's 9-12 miles from the church depending on which route you travel.

but LE said MB was targeted. How would a random person looking at the festival or camping know her name and to look at her Facebook to know she would be at the church at that time?

The hired hit isn't off the table, yet.

Think like a stalker...
Think like a killer...

That's the way cases are solved, by thinking like a possible suspect.

The fairgrounds and campgrounds are what really give me the pit feeling.

Nothing is 100% verified except that Missy died.

All JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members