Who Has Heard Burke's Voice on The 911 Tape?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Have You Heard Burke's Voice on 911 Tape??

• YES

Votes: 115 44.7%
  • NO

Votes: 82 31.9%
  • NOT SURE

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
I tried to post a new thread. Attention Jon Benet websleuths, there is a new documentary film being filmed this week in Colorado called Casting Jon Benet. I am honored to be a part of this film and it will ultimately divulge my true identity. The documentary will outline the most popular theories in this case and give the viewer the opportunity to make up their mind who killed JonBenet based on the evidence provided. I may need help answering some questions as I am limited with time to re-evaluate myself with the case. Can someone tell me who commented that Patsy Ramsey used to draw hearts on JonBenet's hand? Also was it proved for a fact that the knife used to cut the rope was indeed Burke's knife that was place in the linen closet by Linda Hoffman Pugh? More questions to come....

I'm curious about the "ultimately revealing your true identity" part. Are you insinuating that you ate someone associated with this case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha damn autocorrect. I know you didn't eat someone involved with the case :D

to me the ONLY thing that makes any sense when you stand way back and look at it objectively is BDI and parents covered it up. Nothing else makes a lick of sense, to me anyhow.

Hello, I'm new to the forum.

Can anyone recommend a link to audio of the 911 tape?

It's on YouTube. Search "jonbenet 911"

So is this the real deal?

[video=youtube;686Ic9-yIwo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=686Ic9-yIwo[/video]

(and how do I make my responses left justified - my comments seem to want to center themselves?)

So is this the real deal?

(and how do I make my responses left justified - my comments seem to want to center themselves?)

Your comments look fine to me.

The video you posted has the final seconds of the 911 call. It also does not say whether this is the version that was enhanced by LE, or one that some amateur has fiddled with. Here is the complete call.

[video=youtube;NFMrNtTPaSY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFMrNtTPaSY[/video]

Your comments look fine to me.

The video you posted has the final seconds of the 911 call. It also does not say whether this is the version that was enhanced by LE, or one that some amateur has fiddled with. Here is the complete call.

[video=youtube;NFMrNtTPaSY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFMrNtTPaSY[/video]

I hear the same thing on the end of that video as I did in the one I posted but I'm not sure I would if I didn't hear the enhanced one first. I'm surprised there aren't more enhanced versions available and some technical discussions about how the enhancements were done. This seems like a major piece of evidence.

@johnjay just FMI,
published on Aug 18, 2012
by clumsyavenger

Haven't seen you in quite a while. I haven't been here myself much lately. The release of the GJ indictments combined with Kolar's book made me finally realize there will never be a public resolution to this case (although it was privately solved years ago).
As for your questions- I believe it was one of the maids that said that PATSY used to draw hearts on JB's hand and would tell her "my heart is in your hands".
As for the bedsheets- when she was shown crime photos, LHP told police that the "Beauty & the Beast" sheets on JB's bed were NOT the ones she put on the bed the last day she was there-which was Dec 23rd, the day of the R Christmas party (which Patsy invited LHP and her daughter to stay for- when LHP said that her daughter wasn't dressed for a party, Patsy lent her one of her own "holiday-style" sweaters to wear. LHP's daughter was older than JB, so JB's clothes would be too small) There is a crime photo of JB's room and the sweater Patsy lent can be seen on one of the beds.
In addition to the sheets having been changed by someone other than LHP, it can be assumed that JB wet the bed the night of the 23rd and/or the 24th, and Patsy likely did it. It can also be noted that police, in discussing the photos of the bed with Patsy, mentioned 2 obvious things- that the bed did not have a blanket on it (JB's usual blanket was the white blanket she was found wrapped in). And that the foot part of the bed was still neatly (for Patsy) made up, indicating no one could have pulled the blanket off the bed and carried JB to the basement in it, as the Rs claimed.
LHP told police that the sheets for JB's bed were washed in the laundry area just outside JB's room, in an apartment-sized washer/dryer, but the white blanket did not fit in that set, and was always washed in a full-size washer/dryer in the basement.
JB wet the bed nearly every night. This makes the following scenario most likely:
On the 23rd, the last day LHP worked at the Rs, she changed JB's bed, putting on clean sheets but laundering the blanket in the basement (where it remained until it was used to wrap JB's body).
Patsy herself put the Beauty & the Beast sheets on the bed, leaving the blanket off- she was busy- with Christmas Eve and Christmas- so rather than take time to go to the basement to get the blanket, she simply made up the bed with no blanket. Creatinine (dried urine) was found on the sheets on JB's bed- so we know she wet the bed before she died. Patsy had instructed LHP to come to the house on the 26th- while they were away- and clean up from the party, and I am sure she figured she'd also make up JB's bed, replacing the blanket when she replaced the sheets with clean ones. This is the most logical explanation for the missing blanket, different sheets, and a very likely theory for how they came to be. Occam's razor.
DeeDee249,
Excellent informative post.

Indeed.

@johnjay just FMI,
published on Aug 18, 2012
by clumsyavenger

Thanks,

I hear pretty much the same thing that they present in that video, except that after playing around with the audio a bit I hear, "What did you do to JonBenet?"

I've read that some people hear: What did you find.

Thanks,

I hear pretty much the same thing that they present in that video, except that after playing around with the audio a bit I hear, "What did you do to JonBenet?"

I've read that some people hear: What did you find.
If you read some of the past posts in this thread, you'll find links to information about the recordings. First, understand that the audio quality from Youtube is not as good as listening to an original MP3 digital recording. Many people (including myself) have used the term "enhanced" to describe trying to make the recording easier to hear with audio software available to us. But there is only one enhanced audio made from the original 911 recording by a company named Aerospace Corporation which was authorized by BPD. That enhanced audio has never been released to the public, and it probably never will be since there will never be a criminal trial in which it would be used as evidence. The conversation that was heard in the background has been widely reported. Both recordings that have been made public (digital and analog) have had at least part of the end erased before they were released to the public. That's why no one can hear all of the conversation, and why no one can claim that it does not exist.

Here are two posts where you'll find explanations and links to some of the MP3s:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Voice-on-The-911-Tape&p=12153184#post12153184

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Voice-on-The-911-Tape&p=12154706#post12154706

If you read some of the past posts in this thread, you'll find links to information about the recordings. First, understand that the audio quality from Youtube is not as good as listening to an original MP3 digital recording. Many people (including myself) have used the term "enhanced" to describe trying to make the recording easier to hear with audio software available to us. But there is only one enhanced audio made from the original 911 recording by a company named Aerospace Corporation which was authorized by BPD. That enhanced audio has never been released to the public, and it probably never will be since there will never be a criminal trial in which it would be used as evidence. The conversation that was heard in the background has been widely reported. Both recordings that have been made public (digital and analog) have had at least part of the end erased before they were released to the public. That's why no one can hear all of the conversation, and why no one can claim that it does not exist.

Here are two posts where you'll find explanations and links to some of the MP3s:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Voice-on-The-911-Tape&p=12153184#post12153184

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Voice-on-The-911-Tape&p=12154706#post12154706

Thanks. I still didn't hear "What did you find", although that makes a lot more sense to be there then what I heard. Maybe this is one of those cases where the mind has too much room to fill in.

This may not be the best place to ask this, but I'm also looking for video of the JonBenet funeral. I found a small clip starting at 1:18 here:

[video=youtube;C4zDuk3Lc4o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4zDuk3Lc4o[/video]

Is there a more complete video somewhere?

Thanks. I still didn't hear "What did you find", although that makes a lot more sense to be there then what I heard. Maybe this is one of those cases where the mind has too much room to fill in.

This may not be the best place to ask this, but I'm also looking for video of the JonBenet funeral. I found a small clip starting at 1:18 here:

I found a better clip here: http://www.footage.net/Search (on the second page)

Things that are creepy include that video. Shudder.

After reading the posts here, I learned even a few more things that reinforce my opinion of Burke as the one who administered the blow to the head, which would have been fatal if not for the strangulation. Is it based on an overload of indisputable evidence? No. Is it based though in a thorough taking-in of things at face value, using logic, my knowledge of human psychology/aberrant behavior, particularly youth (I'm a psychologist and university professor), and my "gut instinct" coupled with a firm belief in Occam's Razor theory? Yes. It all leads to Burke in some manner and/or form.

I'm not one that admits to hearing any young voice on the 911 call, BTW, so not sure what to make of that.

What bothers me the most about this case, and my belief BDI, is why JR and PR would go through this whole ridiculous charade for an obviously troubled child, who NEEDED professional help. To my logical mind, there are two possible answers to this: either they loved their child so much that they would risk EVERYTHING to cover for him (believable, but knowing both Ramsey's psyches, a little bit of a stretch), OR that there were other secrets that they would be hiding and covering up for in the course of covering up and shielding Burke (more likely).

I have been a Columbine researcher for the last several years, and only got interested in this case recently, so I wasn't too immersed in the JBR case culture to get caught up in the various theories, red herrings, dialogue, petty arguments, ad nauseum. The BDI theory in my opinion is the only one that explains a lot of the supporting evidence AS WELL AS some of the legal and LE actions, ramifications, and impotence/ineffectiveness that has persisted over the past two decades.

As a JBR outsider on this forum and others, I guess that's all I have to say. I'll leave it to more seasoned writers/researchers to hash it all out. If I had the time and inclination, and wasn't afraid of litigation, I would probably be interested in writing a book about this theory at length using a wealth of academic research on children's violence. I wish you all the best in your search for the truth.

otg

Heyya otg,

your pm space is full, so ....

A question for you, hypothetically, wrt visual sound waves.
Can the purported 911 call dialogue, "What did you find?" "not talking to you" ...
can those visual sound waves be compared to the analysis of another voice repeating the same annunciations?
Would the peaks and valleys be comparable?

otg

Heyya otg,

your pm space is full, so ....

A question for you, hypothetically, wrt visual sound waves.
Can the purported 911 call dialogue, "What did you find?" "not talking to you" ...
can those visual sound waves be compared to the analysis of another voice repeating the same annunciations?
Would the peaks and valleys be comparable?
Hey, Tad. Sorry about the overflowing inbox. I should clean it up, but I hate having to delete old conversations I've had with other posters where we had some really good discussions OTR. I'll send you my email if you ever care to discuss things OTR.

So the visual sound waves... "Histograms" are what I can generate with the software I use. The only thing they show effectively is the intensity of sounds. If I had a recording (as I understand you're suggesting) of two people saying the same phrase in similar tones, I'm guessing they would look almost identical. I had looked years ago at information on "voice prints" in hopes that I could prove there are different people speaking on the 911 call. Alas, that is apparently more science fiction than fact, or it is a matter of a so-called expert claiming he/she can interpret and distinguish the recorded "prints" made by an individual. It wouldn't hold up in court though.

I did do some comparisons a few years ago of the beginning of the 911 call. It started from a discussion with CircuitGuy (he should remember this) about Burke's voice being the first sound heard on the 911 recording. He convinced me (along with my histogram of it) that the first word recorded was the end of a sentence where Burke was asking why they were calling 9-1-1. While she's waiting for the emergency operator to pick up the phone, Patsy is beginning to answer him with, "Hon, we need 'em..." before she realizes that the call has been answered and she blurts out their address to alert John that the operator is on the line. The first 9 seconds of the call is here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hfi0fb6i0hex8io/jbr-911-begining.mp3

The recording of the two words looped for comparison are here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/uchke1pmj8cha4w/One+-+Hon'+Comparison.mp3

Attached is the histogram of that last recording comparing the words "one" and "Hon'."

Also, further along in the discussion with CG (and wengr and you, Tad) I posted the histograms of Archuleta repeating Patsy's name and the comparison of the ambient buzz (which I believe proves the end of the recording was deliberately erased).

Attachments

• One-Hon Comparison Histogram.jpg
    One-Hon Comparison Histogram.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 55

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members