Egypt Air flight 804 missing, 19 May 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And something else that peaks my interest - 3 Air Marshals seems like alot when considering there were only 56 passengers (not including crew). Is it possible that EgyptAir was transporting someone of political interest?

And something else that peaks my interest - 3 Air Marshals seems like alot when considering there were only 56 passengers (not including crew). Is it possible that EgyptAir was transporting someone of political interest?

I don't know what has been confirmed about the three air marshals but did hear on TV that one or more of the air marshals may have flying to get to another airport and not in an official capacity.

Where exactly are the 3 hydraulics located in the a320? Anyone know who manufactures the hydraulic accumulators used in the a320?

http://www.smartcockpit.com/docs/A320-Hydraulic.pdf

Just to keep it together as this is what I'm referring to when I'm asking about the hydraulic system. I'm not referring to the brakes. I am attempting to figure out why it appears the control panel completely died and couldn't be navigated even remotely from ground, why the plane attempted to drop, fly, then spiral. Do the pilots lose all control over manual steering when the hydraulic systems are all failed in the A320?

http://www.faa.gov/regulations_poli...raft/amt_airframe_handbook/media/ama_ch12.pdf

I have another question...

In the A320, with the restroom being right behind the cockpit, would that be first class / business class? Assuming an additional restroom would be located in the rear of the plane, would the standard paying customer be able to utilize the restroom in the front of the plane if they sat right behind the top section, or would they be required to use the rear restroom? I'm wondering because that could possibly limit the amount of persons to be checked out if this turns out to not be a mechanical fault. Then again, with the layover in Paris to be an hour or less, any other person sitting in that front section would need to be looked at as well.

Re the mechanics of the plane, is it possible that wires or a wiring box could be located between the wall of the restroom and the cockpit?

What I find on first class regarding the restroom, the head flight attendant in first class has made the decision whether to allow the first few rows behind first to use that restroom. However, in trans Atlantic flights, no one is allowed into the first class section.

My experiences only.

Can't believe this article was published first it was terrorism, then possibly mechanical & now they are implying a UFO brought the plane down.

"EgyptAir 804: Pilots 'saw UFO with green flashing lights' an HOUR before mystery jet crash"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/egyptair-804-pilots-saw-ufo-8030342

If this reporting is actually true, then maybe it was reported as "ufo" bc they didn't know what to call it. Maybe it could have been a military drone?

Sounds like 'someone, persons, government or governments" are purposely trying to confuse the public and others. WHY?!

I wonder if it could be that that the governments don't want widespread panic? Every govt has their own agenda. Maybe the downing of this flight was actually due to a mechanical failure. Maybe it was terrorism. Maybe it was human error. It's still too soon to tell.

I do think that the weakest points of infrastructure are what terrorist groups concentrate on first. If a well utilized popular infrastructure were to be compromised, it would instill fear and panic in it's users. Terrorists thrive on the fear they bring to others. Widespread fear brings power over the people. Airplanes and air travel are a big part of a nations infrastructure. With compromised and/or insufficient security at some of these airports, one can see how they could become a target or become infiltrated as a jumping point. Nations need a decent infrastructure in order for it to sustain a proper economy. Without economical success, its people could turn to other avenues due to fear.

Not related to MS804 but just an idea and for reference as there are actual drones that fly over the Mediterranean Sea:
http://www.haaretz.com/news/idf-shoots-down-hezbollah-drone-over-sea-near-haifa-coast-1.194556

This article was published back in 2006, but imagine what advances drones have made since then. They could use them and avoid all the security and vetting of people approaching a plane in an airport. Can drones be picked up on radar? How high can a drone fly?

Sounds like 'someone, persons, government or governments" are purposely trying to confuse the public and others. WHY?!

Maybe not to confuse, but to throw out every possibility while we are waiting?

If this was a terrorist incident, and I'm still inclined to believe it was a terrorist bomb over a mechanical failure, then it appears more that it was directed at Egypt rather than France.

I am leaning heavily towards terrorism or an inside job by a pilot/copilot. I cannot believe that a fire in the bathroom would take a plane down in 3 minutes or so. I think it is more likely it was a small explosion, that made a small breach somewhere, that resulted in a disaster. :cow:

I just heard a radio report in my car, and the KFI reporter said that one of the pilots appeared to have been radicalized? Anyone else hear a report like that anywhere?

I just heard a radio report in my car, and the KFI reporter said that one of the pilots appeared to have been radicalized? Anyone else hear a report like that anywhere?
No, but it wouldn't surprise me. I still think Malaysia 340 was brought down by the pilot.

believe it or not there is a relationship between oursleves. We do learn stuff about each other. Sorry for the sidestep, feeling emotinal, my mothers lover of 40 years looks like he is going to die from stomach cancer, i am going to have to go down there. I am 58, have been to one funeral in my life,jewish, for some reason we stand in a line and throw a shovel of dirt in the hole. If anyone here can let me know why we do that i am all ears! I found it disgusting. I am older now and for whatever the reason for it is, i will never do it again. I remeber it being tramamatic for me.

I thought it was disgusting, how i got to typing this i do not know, but as a therapist,i do know. I am having a hard time with all this. Selfishly, i do not want to be away from my doggie, dispise driving, hate hospitals, am very againist pain and discomfort, do not know what to do to help my mother, just a mess. It was not till today when she emailed me (she emailed a couple of weeks ago , in the context i may need you to come down and drive me) - how on earth until today, i did connect it to him dying befuddles me.

I thought of course i will drive down there and help my mother get to dr appt for him. Stomach cancer, what was i thinking? It was like a task, (i dig him need person). Not even aware of my own (clueless) feelings about him being gone. Its strange. Hey therapists are the craziest people on the planet!!

Sorry for digression, but yes, i wanted to share -thats what therapists thrive on!!!!! I do not grasp how i did not connect the dots. Of course i will come down and help drive you. Its to doctors offices ? What did i think this about? Going shopping. How did i miss this is going to be about my mothers lover of 40 years dying? I swear to you all- death never ever in this crossed my mind.

How can that be? Not only for my mother , but it was not until today when i got her email, that i am going to miss him. My biggest shock, is my shock this minute what was i thinking?

This is all very strange - then there is this other voice that maybe i ought to be gratefull that at this age i have only been to one funeral? But in a way that makes it harder its new. I think we should all be irish - party! Celebrate the life. Trust me . That is not how jewish do it - the one (uncle i was young) it is morbid .

In my brain i am going ok i have to get my "go" bag together. Just like the ntsb.i am gonna call around down there see if i can find a hotel i can smoke in and have my doggie with me all at once. Dreaming huh!

And then right now its like guilt - i should not be on here talking about the plane crash. Then it is like (self talk!) what exactly is it you think you should be doing . Its midnight. You will, tommorow move on and get ready for this. What is wrong with right now catching up with you all about this. Nothing . But still fell like i should be doing something different. Exactly what that is a midnight is totally stupid. Like i said therapists are the craest people on earth. Its about , in terms of being a really good one, knowing how your own stuff might impact your work, being aware of that, and making sure you do not let that happen.and, yes. For my 17 years i was well aware of my stuff, and i did not let it impact my work, and in the instances when it did, i owned it, and found my pts a colleague that did not trigger my stuff - we are all human first !!

Sorry for the digression and thank you for listening.

big fat hug from downunder.

I am leaning heavily towards terrorism or an inside job by a pilot/copilot. I cannot believe that a fire in the bathroom would take a plane down in 3 minutes or so. I think it is more likely it was a small explosion, that made a small breach somewhere, that resulted in a disaster. :cow:

I'm with you. A lav fire is not going to take an A/C down in minutes.

This article was published back in 2006, but imagine what advances drones have made since then. They could use them and avoid all the security and vetting of people approaching a plane in an airport. Can drones be picked up on radar? How high can a drone fly?

Drones (UAVs) are very sophisticated these days. Some can reach altitudes of over 50,000 feet and fly for over 125 miles in range. Many of them are planes, so I would presume that radar can pick them up.

It is said that almost 1 in 3 USAF aircraft is a drone ...in 2012 the US was using 7,494 drones. The CIA also uses drones. And goodness knows how many other countries and organisations use them so much, but I would guess that it would be quite a few.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unmanned_aerial_vehicle

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeJunkieCory
Back