GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something else I want to put in here just for the record because it was mentioned earlier in the thread but as far as I knew, there was no updated info about it.

It was reported that a friend of Helen's, [David Podmore] had spotted her Facebook messenger 'active' on Sunday 17th, a couple of days after she was reported missing.

Her friends were encouraged by this at the time, but sadly it did not turn out to be Helen using her account, as this brief line from a May 11th article makes clear.

http://www.hertfordshiremercury.co....tory-29259413-detail/story.html#ixzz4AVhRkFfC

Thanks Nellie.

Not being a facebook user myself, can you or anyone else suggest a reason someone else would be logging in as her? Is that what - using her account - means? Is there info you can get that you can't get as a visitor to her page?

I've thought of another reason Helen might have been enquiring about having Boris re-homed.

She might have been considering moving back to London, and without selling the house she might not have had the money to buy a property, so looking at lodgings, which might have proved difficult with a dog.

If she left a note, saying she needed time by herself, that she hadn't discussed with her partner, even if it was when she went away at Easter, one explanation could be she wasn't settled.

Thanks Nellie.

Not being a facebook user myself, can you or anyone else suggest a reason someone else would be logging in as her? Is that what - using her account - means? Is there info you can get that you can't get as a visitor to her page?

My guess is that her partner opened up her FB. He had her social media passwords so even if she was logged out he would have been able to open it up.

FB has various privacy settings so you can choose what to share with different groups of people [EG 'family' 'acquaintances' and so on. As her partner he was most likely in the top tier and could see everything she posted on her 'wall' from his own page. What logging in directly to her account would give him/someone, is access to her private messages, and we know that it was seeing her 'messenger' activated that made her friend think she was online and using facebook, so I think that is what happened. Her partner/someone logged into her account to view her private messages.

Helen definitely seemed unsettled and not entirely happy. Contrast her remarks after being in Royston for a few months [WTTEO 'I have met more people here than in 20 years living in North London. I can't walk down the street without someone waving!'] compared to her last blog entries [WTTEO 'I made a mistake leaving London'].

UPDATED 6/3/16 To Reflect Some Clarifications and Corrections (Thanks, everyone! Will revise when other new or clarified things come in from you, media & LE)

Background/Timeline for Helen Bailey, UK

MISSING PERSON:

HELEN BAILEY & MINI DACHSHUND, BORIS

HELEN BAILEY, AGE 51
HOME: Royston, HERTFORDSHIRE UK
2ND HOME IN BROADSTAIRS, KENT
GREW UP Newcastle, NORTHUMBERLAND
FOND OF Brighton
PROFESSION: CHILDREN’S BOOK AUTHOR
PARTNER OF: IAN STEWART
WIDOW OF JOHN SINFIELD – DIED by downing, 27 FEBRUARY 2011, Barbados

RELATIVES: (Could be others—these were mentioned by media)
1) HER MOTHER
2) HER BROTHER, JOHN BAILEY
HER COUSINS:
1) JUDITH IRELAND, 67, SCARBOROUGH, NORTH YORKSHIRE
2) MIKE WIFFER, BRIDLINGTON, EAST YORKSHIRE

Ian Stewart
Partner, possibly fiancé, of Helen Bailey.
Met one another 7 months after the death of Helen’s husband on Grief Message Board, approximately November 2011.
Stewart lost his wife in 2010; her name was Diane, and they lived in Bassingbourne in Royston. No obituary found after an Internet search. Press refers to her death as “tragic circumstances.” Repeated searches not turning up an obit for her—maybe someone in UK can find it. Media has him living in Letchworth, Hertfordshire when he and Helen met.
Stewart currently lives in house Helen and Stewart bought together in Royston; has his two adult sons living with them.

Some Known Friends (She has many)
Jay Nolan-Latchford and Emma Sandalls who apparently live in the area. And Shelley Whitehead, her friend, and Grief Counselor.

Hitchen Police On Case
Ch. Insp. Julie Wheatley
Lead Investigator Lynda Coates
Would love to find the email of either of these two.

TIMELINE (As revealed in media so far; of course there may be, probably are, elements that purposefully have not been released by LE):

11 April 2016 Last known sighting of Helen, walking her dog, Boris; could have been neighbors or other dog walkers. A neighbor who did not want to be identified saw Helen and her dog that morning; media says three other people (unnamed also) saw Helen at 2:45 pm, near Royston Heath, and said she was wearing a silvery coat. Unclear if the sighting was done by person who actually knew Helen.
11 April 2016 According to Ian Stewart, her partner, Helen left note for him while he was out doing errands. Note said she needed some time alone, going to Broadstairs.
12 April 2016 A truck driver reports seeing a woman matching Helen’s description wearing a green coat and walking a dog; in Baldock; The green coat appeared to be missing; later reports indicate the truck driver saw a woman, but in Hatch Lane of Westin, and no dog; Helen’s green coat was found at home; police issued this correction on 22 April 2016
15 April 2016 Ian Stewart reports Helen Bailey Missing; says he drove to Broadstairs but did not find her.
4/17/16 The Guardian First Media Report (I think)
4/17/16 Reports of activity on Helen’s Facebook account by her friend David Podmore; later reported it was not Helen but was “a known person”—presumption is it was Helen’s partner Ian Stewart who had her passwords, or, perhaps, LE itself.
4/19/16 Hertfordshire Police tweet about missing Helen Bailey (AND another missing children’s book author, Natalya Shieff— Shieff was found alive and well.
4/19/16 J.K. Rowling re-tweets Hertfordshire police tweet.
4/21/16 Police drain Helen’s garden cesspit and take ‘sniffer’ dogs into the house.
4/26/16 Media (Daily Mail, etc) reports Helen had access to large sum of money. Ch. Insp. Julie Wheatley, Hertfordshire Police had the following quote attributed to her: ‘There has been no financial activity but we know she had, instantly available, quite large sums of cash. A four-figure sum.’
Wheatley has also said there has been no activity on any of Helen’s accounts (no large sums of money withdrawn) and no digital footprint of any activity (ie, social media)
Over Next Two Weeks: Various media reports, nothing substantially new in reports
5/12/16 Ian Stewart makes public appeal to Helen.
5/12/16 Helen’s brother, John Bailey, holds press conference, reads statement with appeal to Helen and anyone who sees her.

Miscellaneous Information and/or Observations:
1. There is no apparent evidence of any kind that Helen went to Broadstairs, or even left Royston.

2. Her cell phone is turned off. While model of phone not indicated, most likely scenario is that it cannot be turned on (even by national security entities!)

3. She apparently left with her purse, but no luggage, no passport. No other apparent preparations had been made for any trip.

4. Police report that she left a note that she “needed some time alone and was going to Broadstairs.” There were no comments as to if the police actually saw said note, or, if they did, when it was written, or how it was written (typed, handwritten, text, email). No comment on current existence of note (was it tossed? does LE have copy or original?--lack of comment leads one to presume note was tossed).

5. Her family and friends assert this is completely “uncharacteristic” of Helen to disappear.

6. Ian Stewart says that there had been no argument or problem.

7. Bailey and Stewart had lived together for about a year, along with his two adult sons in their early twenties.

8. It is unclear, from media reports, if Helen actually availed herself of the large sum of cash the Chief Detective said she kept at home; further, it is not known who knew she had a large sum of cash at home; further, it is not known if Helen knew she had a large sum of cash at home, and/or when she knew it.

9. Ian Stewart reported that he drove to Broadstairs on 4/15/16 but did not find Helen there; that was when he said he returned home and called the police to report Helen missing.

10. Some report that profession of Ian Stewart’s was with computer software; no mention of a current job, but apparently, he has recently had health problems. He recently was recovering from an operation. Police report that he is “very distraught” and asking that no media contact him. Neighbors state that the police referred to Helen as Ian’s fiancé.

11. The 5th anniversary of the death of Helen’s husband was February 27, 2016, about 48 days before her disappearance.

12. Helen’s husband died by drowning; In an ironic twist, all of the titles in her popular Electra Brown series (written from 2008 onwards, and which appear to be available only in paperback, no ebook) reflect a water theme: Falling Hook, Line and Sinker, Out of My Depth, Swimming Against the Tide, Taking the Plunge, Life at the Shallow End, etc.

13. She is the author of the highly popular Panet Grief blog. On her blog, she has made a couple telling statements. She has said she should never have left London and that she’s not used to not being able to hail a cab. On February 27, 2016, she posted a blog entry marking the five-year anniversary of husband’s death and difficulty she faced moving on. A few days before that she wrote of being “tired and strung out.”

About herself she has said: “When things go wrong in my life, broadly speaking, my first reaction is to shut down, hide, refuse to answer the phone or emails and lie on the sofa watching trashy telly with a packet of Almond Slices resting on my tummy.”

The “tone” of her Planet Grief blog changes markedly in last December 2015 and in 2016. She admits to being more frazzled and acknowledges she is being vague about what’s going on (because she says, she doesn’t know the outcome). Speculation among friends is that it had to do with Ian Stewart’s health problems and surgery.

One of her last blog entries was “I made a mistake leaving London” and something to the effect that that’s another post for another time.

14. Her friends and family thought she was happy and all say this is out of character for the Helen they knew, despite the on going dealing with grief and the low-level hum of dissatisfaction that permeates her December 2015-forward blog entries. Apparently, Ian’s recovery from the procedure was going along fine. A couple people said his health was a concern for her.

From The Sun yesterday.

“Broadstairs was special to Helen and John, and when he died Helen mostly came alone so I have only ever met her partner Ian briefly.”

But co-owner of Continental Corner café Eddie Farmer, 68, is convinced he saw Helen at the wheel of a black 4x4 no less than six weeks ago.

He said: “I’m sure it was her.

“She gave me a big smile and waved.”

It is unclear whether Helen ever drove a black 4x4, her usual vehicle was a white Jeep.

The Sun reported his comments to police last night.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...0160604-_-Features-_-483668303-_-Imageandlink

From that article:
Helen had a history of flirting with the idea of disappearing.

In 2011 she was widowed after her husband of 22 years John “JS” Sinfield drowned in Barbados. She started to blog about learning to live without her “very funny, very well-read, very cultured” partner. The result, Planet Grief, became a source of comfort for others and led her to write the book When Bad Things Happen in Good Bikinis (she was sunbathing in a bikini when John perished in the sea).

It was on this blog that a grief-stricken Helen discussed the idea of disappearing. She wrote: “Three weeks after JS drowned and about a week before his funeral, I trudged up our road, in the dark, with The Hound . . . I was going to leave, put my keys through the letterbox and run away. “My husband had disappeared, and so would I.”

Even before John’s death, Helen had toyed with the idea of running away, writing: “Once, I stood there in my bright red mac and dramatically announced that I was going to disappear. “I’d seen a programme about people who just vanish to start a new life under a new identity, and bolting appealed to me.”

But completely disappearing in modern-day Britain is not easy.

Thanks, MilliM and Cagney...will add this info next time I update the timeline. Also found it interesting that, not for the first time, media has made mention of the reluctance of friends and family to say much, including how this can foment rumors--which, as we know, have a life of their own no matter what people say or don't say. I'm torn between thinking foul play and thinking willful disappearance at this point---although it's difficult to say which I lean towards more. Changes day to day. Anyone close who is reluctant to speak could also be doing so as part of leaning one direction or the other. When all is said and reviewed so far, I am STILL not liking the note she is said to have left, nor the notion of her being out of contact with her mum and family this long, especially her mum.

Yes, especially not contacting her mum inclines my thinking to foul play.

Great work, Remi. Just one thing stood out to me, mainly because I already had a bee in my bonnet about the 'sightings' and had a mini rant about this issue up-thread.

The 'silvery coat' sighting was a neighbour who saw Helen walking her dog in the morning of the 11th April.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-s-author-disappeared-dog.html#ixzz4AVafhDLH

The afternoon/'2.45' sighting is also mentioned in the same article, but with no detail as to who saw her or where

The Express describe the afternoon/2.45 sighting as follows

http://www.express.co.uk/life-style...e-author-dog-Boris-partner-Ian-Stewart-appeal

And a couple of weeks later, the Telegraph adds a little more detail about the people doing the afternoon/2.45 'sighting' but we don't get told whether these people knew Helen, or whether they told Police what she was wearing etc.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/06/where-is-helen-bailey-author-missing/

Just catching up here. I am thinking that if the afternoon sightings were made by dog walkers, then hopefully these were people who actually knew Helen - although that is not made absolutely clear in the article.

My guess is that her partner opened up her FB. He had her social media passwords so even if she was logged out he would have been able to open it up.

FB has various privacy settings so you can choose what to share with different groups of people [EG 'family' 'acquaintances' and so on. As her partner he was most likely in the top tier and could see everything she posted on her 'wall' from his own page. What logging in directly to her account would give him/someone, is access to her private messages, and we know that it was seeing her 'messenger' activated that made her friend think she was online and using facebook, so I think that is what happened. Her partner/someone logged into her account to view her private messages.

Helen definitely seemed unsettled and not entirely happy. Contrast her remarks after being in Royston for a few months [WTTEO 'I have met more people here than in 20 years living in North London. I can't walk down the street without someone waving!'] compared to her last blog entries [WTTEO 'I made a mistake leaving London'].

I agree, I think it most likely was Helen's partner who logged in on that Sunday to see if there was anything in her PMs that might give a clue to her whereabouts.

From The Sun yesterday.

“Broadstairs was special to Helen and John, and when he died Helen mostly came alone so I have only ever met her partner Ian briefly.”

But co-owner of Continental Corner café Eddie Farmer, 68, is convinced he saw Helen at the wheel of a black 4x4 no less than six weeks ago.

He said: “I’m sure it was her.

“She gave me a big smile and waved.”

It is unclear whether Helen ever drove a black 4x4, her usual vehicle was a white Jeep.

The Sun reported his comments to police last night.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...0160604-_-Features-_-483668303-_-Imageandlink

Thanks for posting that up Millie. I did see the link when I googled today but as I make it a policy not to read the Scum, I didnt open it.

I am not at all sure this sighting is credible. I dont think Eddie is lying, he does believe he saw Helen, but I just cant believe that she would be driving around Broadstairs, openly - and therefore fully aware of the searching going on for her - and not have at least spoken to someone, family, partner or the police to tell them she was ok.

Also, I think I have posted this before somewhere up thread - but the cottage, although a lovely little property, is not an isolated cottage down a country lane, it is set in the middle of the town, and has other properties either side and houses directly opposite, very close by. I really don't think Helen could be there without some of the neighbours seeing her.

Thanks, MilliM and Cagney...will add this info next time I update the timeline. Also found it interesting that, not for the first time, media has made mention of the reluctance of friends and family to say much, including how this can foment rumors--which, as we know, have a life of their own no matter what people say or don't say. I'm torn between thinking foul play and thinking willful disappearance at this point---although it's difficult to say which I lean towards more. Changes day to day. Anyone close who is reluctant to speak could also be doing so as part of leaning one direction or the other. When all is said and reviewed so far, I am STILL not liking the note she is said to have left, nor the notion of her being out of contact with her mum and family this long, especially her mum.

I also find this reluctance to speak out rather strange. I know everyone is different and some people are not comfortable in front of a camera or press, but surely giving a private interview, to be published, would be something they could do.
So many thousands of people go missing each year and so few of them get anywhere near the amount of publicity that Helen has been given - plus the offers by the press to keep writing about her. I would jump at the chance to keep her name in the news.

[h=1]Helen Bailey: Maps and Another Missing Woman[/h]I am putting up some links to Google maps, which might be especially helpful for non-UK members.

Also, in what is hopefully a completely unrelated crime investigation, a severed human head with teeth was found in a skiff in Ely, Cambridgeshire, the UK around 17 May 2016. The skiff had come from a quarry in Sharnbrook, Bedfordshire, which is about an hour from Royston (Helen’s town).

Thinking to check out ALL missing women in the 4-county area of Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Cambridgeshire, I came across news of Natalie Hemming, 31, of Milton Keynes, Bucks who had gone missing, and whose husband has been arrested for murder. Her body was found (see details below). But before Hemming’s body was found, Hemming AND Bailey were referenced together in at least one story about the severed head.

Now, quite separately but concurrent with Helen Bailey research, I began following the ‘severed head’ story last week, not realizing until yesterday (6/5/16) that one newspaper, the Sun, already included both Hemming and Bailey in their coverage of the gruesome find on 5/17/16!!! If someone else had noted this in the forums, I missed it.

Before my discovery yesterday, I had already mapped out the distance between where the head was found and Royston, Helen’s town. Links, including to the Sun coverage with a huge picture of Helen Bailey, can be found below in links roundup. Note that Royston is about 37 miles from Ely.

As the severed head story unfolded, there were several stories in which LE said things like: They didn’t know the gender, they didn’t believe it was associated with any other ongoing missing persons case and it had probably been severed for over a year. Subsequently, however, we discover that the man who found the head knew immediately it was that of a woman, he guessed her to be between 30-40, the head was not merely a skull but a semi-intact head, the forensic team later discovered the head had teeth, and they were now going to keep an open mind on its connection to existing cases.

In the same story, On 18 MY 2016, The Daily Mail reported that a post-mortem revealed the head did not belong to Natalie Hemming (whose body has since been found) or to Helen Bailey. (Daily Mail).

However, in the same story, I found this confounding quote: “A police spokesman said this afternoon: 'A post-mortem examination of a human head found in a quarry in Mepal on Monday has come back inconclusive. Specialists are still unable to identify whether the head belongs to a man or a woman, however, based on the information available at this time, it is believed the person died before January 1, 2015.’”

Nevertheless, I have included the media coverage and a couple maps related to the found body part in this roundup until these apparent discrepancies are cleared up, not the least of which is how would LE know it was not Hemming or Bailey if they didn’t know the gender? Perhaps the answer is LE’s contention that the head had been severed sometime in 2014, whereas both women disappeared in 2015. Since this article appeared on 18 May 2016, we now know for certain the head does not belong to Natalie Hemming as her body was found 22 May 2016 and confirmed as Mrs. Hemming in post mortem results released 25 May 2016.

The most recent coverage indicates LE is now looking all along the rail line for other parts of the body. They are now also saying it could be murder, suicide or an accident. The investigation in re: the teeth and dental records are apparently ongoing. The property where the body part was believed to have originated, Network Rail owns Sharnbrook in Bedfordshire.
So! As mentioned earlier, it is certainly hoped that LE was earlier correct when they said the found body part does not belong to Helen Bailey.
Beginning with maps having to do with any mention of an area in the stories JUST about Helen Bailey, we have these maps:

MAP LINKS

1. Royston Helen Bailey’s home
2. Broadstairs Where the note from Helen said she was going
3. Northumberland Where Helen grew up, specifically, Newcastle.
4. Hamlet of Westin Mistaken report that truck driver saw a woman matching Helen’s description in Baldock, later corrected to Westin, in a green coat but without a dog; later corrected to be unrelated to Helen’s disappearance when the green coat was found at her home.
5. Hitchen Police Station LE that Ian Stewart called to report Helen missing on 4/15/16; he says she’d been missing since 4/11/16; last public sighting of Helen in Royston was apparently 4/11/16, although a merchant in Broadstairs, calling upon a 6-week old memory, was quite certain he saw and waved to Helen approximately 8 weeks after she had gone missing, This sighting has yet to be confirmed by any independent second witness.

Additional Map & Media Coverage Links

Next, maps for places mentioned in the severed head story, with an indication of distances.

6. Royston to Ely Where severed head was found

7. Royston to Sharnbrook Bedfordshire Where skiff with the severed head was said to be from originally.

8. The Sun Coverage of Severed Head 17 May 2016 First media coverage (that I found) to put Helen Bailey in a story about the severed head.

On balance, as a former reporter and editor, I find the UK media coverage of many things to be fraught with more implied questions stemming from, ironically, official answers and comments. There’s lots of backtracking and cross reference of media reports to sort through, misinformation to clear up, more questions to be asked (and answered) as well as, for me, unfamiliar geography. Maybe these maps will help someone get a sense of ‘place’ with regard to this story.

I entertained one moment of madness when I thought it might be interesting to map the train routes from Royston to everywhere from Bedfordshire to Brighton, through London. Fortunately, sanity reclaimed my existence, and one glance at the train maps will tell you why. The UK trains go seemingly everywhere, in every direction, at all hours. So, although LE is now checking train tracks in hopes of finding the body that belongs to the head, it is more likely to pass a camel through the eye of a needle, so vast and complex is the rail system.

It is now 2 months since Helen disappeared and still no news whatsoever. According to the fb page set up by Helen's friends an Animal Aunt had been booked for yesterday as Helen and Ian were going on holiday. Some local people have asked for a time line as they think the last time she was definitely seen in Royston is key, they have also asked for a reconstruction. The admins of the page say that despite being regularly contacted by the press (they are close friends of Helen) they will not talk to them as it is not for them to speculate and they don't want to upset the family.

I find myself constantly changing what I think could have happened - I do feel that if Helen has committed suicide then she would have left notes for those close to her, by the same token I don't think she would have gone off to start a completely new life in the knowledge that it would cause so much pain and worry. So, perhaps she went off to spend time alone and was shocked and overwhelmed with all the publicity this caused and now finds it very difficult to come back. The other option is foul play and if this is the case then the perp would seem to have carried this out leaving no trace, witnesses etc.

Interesting that the police seem to think Helen is holed up somewhere as I'm sure they are not letting on all they know. I wonder about the note Helen left as it was very brief for someone so eloquent who writes books, blogs....and how come the police can't say if it was hand written or typed, have they even seen it and if not why not? Then, the large amount of money that she could have access to....either she did or she didn't.

One thing that's certain, this case is far from clear cut and I hope for the families sake it is resolved soon, it must be absolute hell the not knowing.

I have seen the comments re - it would be good to have a confirmed timeline and it would be useful to do a reconstruction.

I think it would be an excellent idea and a pity that there seems to be reluctance to do this.

Interesting that the police seem to think Helen is holed up somewhere as I'm sure they are not letting on all they know.

RSBM ....... My belief is - what the police tell us they think and what they actually think are two very different scenarios

I don't know Helen but I know a lot of those who do and I'm so puzzled by this case.

A few few things that strike me (and apologies if I'm writing what has already been written on here)

The note. Who in this day and age leaves a note? Especially one just stating one line. You'd send a text wouldn't you?

Her partner says he came home from running errands and found this note. He decides to give her the space she's requested despite the fact her car is parked outside and the dog is missing too. How did he think she was making her way to their holiday home? Bus? Train? Is the train station within walking distance of their home? She wouldnt have hopped on a bus because of the dog. The obvious mode of transport is her car yet it was on the driveway. And he still thought it was fine to leave it four days before reporting her missing.

So, those four days. No response on her mobile, nothing. He just very nobly gave her her requested space for four days. Or gave himself four days ...

The reluctance for any publicity. There is literally nothing out there any longer re this case. Nothing new. There is no definite timeline, there is no reconstruction. Her bank account is untouched and nobody at all has seen her - the two sightings are not reliable and one has been totally discounted. So was the last person to see her her partner? She was seen walking her dog on an afternoon before she went missing - I'd assume this was something she'd have done daily. And then walked back home with Boris and ... Then what? Wrote a note and went where exactly .. On foot with her dog and with not one person seeing this very distinctive woman - distinctive as you'd always recall seeing a sausage dog if you memory was jogged wouldn't you?

Hi BatFace and :wagon: to Websleuths

Very good points. It is indeed a mystery as to how Helen has managed to disappear from her home and not be sighted by a single person.

Re the train station - it is a 15 minute walk from Helen's home, either through the town or by taking a back route, via residential streets.
There is a bus stop about 2 minutes walk from her home ( but no buses stop here after 2pm on Mondays and the sighting of Helen by other dog walkers is said to be 2.45pm approx on that day )
There is also another bus station ( express coaches to, amongst other places, Heathrow airport ) and that would be about 20 minutes walk away.

However - why walk to the train station or express bus station when it would be so much easier to take a taxi - particularly with a suitcase, or at least an overnight bag, plus Boris.

I agree re the reluctance to take advantage of the offered publicity and a reconstruction of Helen's last known movements and also the lack of a definite timeline being published.

I really do hope there is an ending - a good one - to this story, but I doubt it now.

Hi Batface and Welcome :)

Some interesting points that I thought I'd give you my thoughts on ...

Leaving a note as opposed to a text - 1, she's a writer, writing is in her blood. 2, if she wanted to get away and already be gone then a note gives more time to get away before anyone discovers. A text could have the reader on their way to stop her in minutes.

Dogs are allowed on buses, so that wouldn't be an issues but most buses now have some cctv or at least there would've been someone who'd recall seeing them.

Her partners response to her request - who're we to say if it's odd or not? Only people who know them both well would be able to say ...

Also, I think we've heard that her partner is quite seriously ill which may be reason enough to tip her over the edge, affect his reaction and a reason for his low profile.

Ultimately, it's a flipping mystery, a horrible one :( but I'm absolutely sure that only 2% of what Police know has been made public and IF they suspected foul play in any way then her partner would've been the first person they'd have in for questioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass