MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 22, 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is KT point here? His client contacted her 39 times in November. In just 5 days in November to be exact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His point is that all 39 texts could have been just from one continuing conversation. And since the contact ended November 5, it's likely that it was a few conversations, not him reaching out 39 times.

WMBF News

During the defense's cross examination, Witt said there was a text message from Elvis to Moorer on Nov. 5, 2013.

___

I looked up November 5th (finding what else was going on that day):

On November 5th, Heather tweeted “66 days” and retweeted a Daniel Tosh quote about “married fellas” cheating on or murdering their wives.

Well, they don't have incoming/outgoing texts from Heathers phone as they didn't have SIM card.... :thinking: will they have that from Sidneys phone as they got that ???? with warrant???

His point is that all 39 texts could have been just from one continuing conversation. And since the contact ended November 5, it's likely that it was a few conversations, not him reaching out 39 times.

Yes that makes sense. It also makes sense that it could be someone else using the phone.

It can also be argued if he wanted to end he relationship with her he could have just blocked her, not replied, or simply changed his number.

Now we are talking about December since KT didn't ask about Dec, only Nov. Good one State!! Judge getting pissy (IMO) at the lawyers going back and forth.

Today is the first day I've been able to watch along at work. Thank you all for your fabulous and informative updates so far! And wow about the "if you don't mind." I get it now (and I'm a good ol southern gal myself but geez!!!) Thank you all. Justice for Heather! <3

Is anyone else getting audio from advertisements? TIA

JMO, MOO, etc
Yes on the audio adverts, I switched to my tablet for this forum b/c they were so annoying on my PC.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I think KT is disrespectful of the state's attorney's.

... if you don't mind .... (drink) ... if you don't mind .... (drink) .... if you don't mind ... (drink)

If there was contact for over a month why not let it be and everyone gets on with their lives. I don't get it, for him to have then called her from payphone, speaks to premeditation bigtime imo. Makes the possible motive of pregnancy really stand out to me, if that's what her notes on car was in regard to. Are the notes on a car alleged or fact?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Ugh meant to state no contact in my post 118!

Dear baby Jesus- I believe we could have been more prepared than this. WHY can't we see the contents of the messages????

IMO only

If there was contact for over a month why not let it be and everyone gets on with their lives. I don't get it, for him to have then called her from payphone, speaks to premeditation bigtime imo. Makes the possible motive of pregnancy really stand out to me, if that's what her notes on car was in regard to. Are the notes on a car alleged or fact?

Guess we will have to see what the defense shows- if they have notes surely Tammy would have kept them or took a photo or something to prove it- knowing her.

I wish she would have made it clear to the jury that ALL SIX of the phone calls from HE to SM in the month of December were in the last hour she was ever heard from, and only one of them was answered.

I wish she would have made it clear to the jury that ALL SIX of the phone calls from HE to SM in the month of December were in the last hour she was ever heard from, and only one of them was answered.

I know, she needed our timeline.

Next Witness- Erin or Aaron works as IT analyst from California- has a long beard. (maybe he has the contents of the records)

IMO

ETA: He investigates crimes (drugs, corruption etc) also worked with FBI joint task force. His role was US Marshall.....

WMBF News

The state's next witness is Aaron Edens, an intelligence analyst with the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office in California.

WMBF News

During the defense's cross examination, Witt said there was a text message from Elvis to Moorer on Nov. 5, 2013.

___

I looked up November 5th (finding what else was going on that day):

On November 5th, Heather tweeted “66 days” and retweeted a Daniel Tosh quote about “married fellas” cheating on or murdering their wives.

So 66 days .... pregnant?

OH SNAP! This guy knows how to get stuff off of phones and such!!! Thank you!!!!

Today is the first day I've been able to watch along at work. Thank you all for your fabulous and informative updates so far! And wow about the "if you don't mind." I get it now (and I'm a good ol southern gal myself but geez!!!) Thank you all. Justice for Heather! <3

Is anyone else getting audio from advertisements? TIA

JMO, MOO, etc

Yes, audio from advertisements! One was about Myrtle beach that went in and out. I had to mute WS... and go back to tapatalk on my phone.

OH SNAP! This guy knows how to get stuff off of phones and such!!! Thank you!!!!

WMBF News

The witness said he has training in cellphone forensics investigations, which is the attempt to recover evidence from mobile devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz