MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 22, 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Long beards restaurant ....14 minutes there.

Used 13 GPS coordinates to reflect her location. Most accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So she initially went to Longbeards and parked back by the dumpster. Thinking SM told her to meet him there, and then for some reason he didn't show up and the location of the meeting changed to PTL.

She then left and went back to the restaurant - 4 minutes round trip. Used 3 GPS records to determine the locations. Again most accurate.

Thank god she called that payphone so many times and it tracked her every move.

This part is making me very sad and nervous. Seeing the location of Heather and or her cell phone is really upsetting. Just thinking of what was going on in her mind during this time. Part of me is worried it was all over already (someone else using her phone).

So she initially went to Longbeards and parked back by the dumpster. Thinking SM told her to meet him there, and then for some reason he didn't show up and the location of the meeting changed to PTL.

Or he met her & gave her the PT to take home.

257301cellphonemovement.JPG

2:57 to 3:01 cell phone movement of Heathers phone

302314.JPG

3:02 to 3:15 cell phone movement of Heathers phone with 2 outgoing calls (both to payphone)

316319.JPG
3:16 to 3:19 back to residence with 2 outgoing calls (one to sidney and one to sidney lasted 4 mintues

319325.JPG

I really hope they can do the same for SM's phone

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Dear baby Jesus- I believe we could have been more prepared than this. WHY can't we see the contents of the messages????

IMO only
Message contents are deleted by the cell provider after a short window of time after the message is sent. They don't have Heather's phone and if SM did a factory reset on his phone then all content is erased. They should have contents from texts in December but it sounds like none were sent.

This part is making me very sad and nervous. Seeing the location of Heather and or her cell phone is really upsetting. Just thinking of what was going on in her mind during this time. Part of me is worried it was all over already (someone else using her phone).

I am starting to think that too .. it all ended at the dumpsters .. someone took over her phone, calling the payphone, etc ..
I remember them stating only her drivers license was found in the car (purse, keys and phone were not) - was her license in a hidden space or just thrown laying around? maybe she always kept it in the car (console, glove box, visor) and whoever put her car at PTL didn't know that, thought her ID was in her purse still? Just thinking ..

4 outgoing calls at this site to sidney moore when she WAS AT PTL

325.JPG

Showing last calls and times ending at 3:37:32 pm

337.JPG

Wow - blown away. She drove around oh how I wish she just stayed home.

3:42 cell site location least reliable. Not possible for the phone to get to this area absence a jet LOL.

GPS signal lost when phone can become obstructed. No way the phone got to that location according to him. I agree with his assessment based on his testing and expertise.

Does anyone know how far the payphone was from Heather's apartment? TIA.

Maybe he did meet her there. Maybe this is where she was kidnapped.

Does anyone know how far the payphone was from Heather's apartment? TIA.

Not very far at all. Driving I can probably get from that payphone to the river oaks area at that time of night in a matter of less than 10 mins.

Having each witness document times and phone numbers by writing on the big notepad in front of the jury is very smart. The jury will be able to have this item in the room with them during deliberations.

WMBF News

Eden's investigation showed that Elvis' phone was at Longbeard's Restaurant between 2:42 and 2:56 a.m., on Dec. 18. That restaurant is in the Carolina Forest area. Four additional calls were placed to the pay phone during this time, according to the presentation the jury is being shown. The phone's location was based on GPS records.

From Longbeard's Restaurant to Augusta Plantation Drive and back to the restaurant was the location of Elvis' phone between 2:57 and 3:01 a.m., on Dec. 18. The location was based on GPS and cell tower records, Eden testified. No phone calls were made.

Fifteen GPS records indicated Elvis' phone was back in the area of Longbeard's between 3:02 and 3:15 a.m. Two more calls were placed to the pay phone, according to the presentation and the witness' testimony.

From 3:16 to 3:19 a.m., records indicated Elvis' phone went from Longbeard's back to her residence. Two calls were placed to the defendant's phone.

From 3:20 to 3:24 a.m., on Dec. 18, Elvis' phone remained at her residence, according to the witness.

Edens testified that Elvis' phone moved from her residence on White River Drive to the Peachtree Boat Landing between 3:25 and 3:35 a.m.

At 3:37 a.m., Elvis' phone was at Peachtree Boat Landing, according to the witness. Four outgoing calls were placed from that phone to Moorer's, records shown to the jury indicated.

oh I pray that they have the same cell phone analysis on Sidney's phone.... and would they have also pulled that info on Tammy's phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz