Sievers Sidebar #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omgomgomg - AW's phone was being paid for by her mom, so maybe it was really from AW, but the phone shows her mom's name if AW's phone was under her mom's plan? Or, could those texts have been spoofed by MS as well? They could have been (of course), but that would really be stretching the amount of planning in this, so maybe not. Hard to say without knowing what the texts said. grumble grumble. We won't know until we see the actual texts, should be veddy interesting

It's going to be quiet in here when the next batch is released as we all read with more awareness of MS and mentally cross-reference with the most recent batch and revelations in the news.

I thought it was cool that whoever put those texts together, grouped them per person rather than date so that the natural progression could be followed per each relationship.
I wish I had room for a huge whiteboard or ten to be making notes all along and just add to them with each release. To start it now would be more energy than I have.

I know that is a tragic murder, but part of me thinks about how exciting it must be to be working this case and putting the pieces together. There's so much digital information to work with and it's not dry data. Combination old fashioned dime store sleazy paperback and gazillions of digital data to create a paint by numbers. (I miss those neato paintings and the nostalgic smell of the paints. Now, I see it's all acrylic paints - wah)

View attachment 97394

Can some one msg me when the docs are released here? Taking a day trip today with kids to beach.......

Can some one msg me when the docs are released here? Taking a day trip today with kids to beach.......

I have sent her another email this morning. I still don't have them. Promise to start uploading the minute I receive them.

I have sent her another email this morning. I still don't have them. Promise to start uploading the minute I receive them.

������Thank you!

No worries.....just wanted a WS peep to msg me .....

Headed to FL in two weeks for vacation so I'm excited......

From the defence motion thread, so as not to derail.

LEGALLYBLAND I had read the entire interview months ago in its entirety. Your editing had nothing to do with my irritation. It just reminded me of how IRRITATED HE MADE ME THE FIRST TIME I READ IT,TOO!! Saying AWW's teenage son is in "STATE CUSTODY" might make some people think the minor did something wrong<modsnip>

Sorry, I should have made it clearer, it's been redacted by LE, not me. There's at least one reply missing from the quote.

All I can say is we have both read the same statements and come away with polar opposite views on EM and KM.

I have them down as good people. They were up front to LE about AW's lies. They offered all the information they knew about CWW's movements. EM's view on CWW was 'I don't trust the son of a *****' . It seems EM didn't want to associate with CWW, never even been to his trailer. And they're doing right by their GGK's.

I appreciate you took away something completely different from those statements, and that's fine by me.

ETA: Are you thinking of JL's statement? He backed CWW over AW's son.

Still no docs. :waiting:

So, tlcya have been working on extracting individual statements from the old batches. It will make it MUCH easier and quicker to locate each person's sworn statement(s). We will be uploading them to a new folder in our Google Drive account soon. Will post the link as soon as we have them uploaded.

Please forgive me.... been going through some personal issues which seem require all of my brain space.
Have I missed something? I know we have a doc dump coming soon. Ive caught up on the posted MSM articles which reference some of the recently released docs and the Defense Motion to Release the GJ testimony. Am I missing anything else right now?
There was a reference about some text messages groups by person rather than strictly chronological and I'm thinking what text messages? Did I even read that correctly?
Maybe it is just as a result of not keeping up as well as I would have liked to but if I've missed something, would one of you astute sleuths point me in the right direction? TY!

Please forgive me.... been going through some personal issues which seem require all of my brain space.
Have I missed something? I know we have a doc dump coming soon. Ive caught up on the posted MSM articles which reference some of the recently released docs and the Defense Motion to Release the GJ testimony. Am I missing anything else right now?
There was a reference about some text messages groups by person rather than strictly chronological and I'm thinking what text messages? Did I even read that correctly?
Maybe it is just as a result of not keeping up as well as I would have liked to but if I've missed something, would one of you astute sleuths point me in the right direction? TY!

Yes. The SAO released 1,000 pages LATE Friday afternoon. I have been waiting since then to receive them. WINK, NDN and News-Press has all reported on these but my contact has not yet provided them to us. We have been in communication since Saturday and I was told I would have them today. Still waiting though.

"Also filed Monday was a defense motion for attorney fees, requesting the state pay for trial cost since Mark Sievers qualified for a public defender."

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32316291/sievers-defense-files-motion-to-strike-death-penalty-notice

ETA: I'm having trouble adding a clickable link. Hopefully someone more tech savy can help me out?

Say what? Taxpayers foot the bill bc he qualified for a public defender yet he raided his mother's bank account to pay for Mummert? Reprehensible, IMO.

Yes. The SAO released 1,000 pages LATE Friday afternoon. I have been waiting since then to receive them. WINK, NDN and News-Press has all reported on these but my contact has not yet provided them to us. We have been in communication since Saturday and I was told I would have them today. Still waiting though.

Thanks for all that you do, Beach.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32316291...n-to-strike-death-penalty-notice#.V3GGxJBHarV

Attorneys for Mark Sievers filed a motion Monday to strike the state&#8217;s death penalty notice, arguing the state didn&#8217;t properly file it.

State statute requires the notice to include what the state plans to prove in trial, but the notice last week does not include that information.

The state attorney's office filed notice it intends to seek the death penalty against both Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers, who are charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of Sievers' wife, Teresa, one year ago Wednesday in her Bonita Springs home.

Hiya MsArk :) That was me, I was just oohing and ahhing and marveling that Batch 6 text messages were sorted/grouped first by participant and I thought someone in LE did that work for us.

Now, this was novel to me because I had NO clue that's how text messages always are in smart phones because I only recently got one and it took me weeks to make my first text! I'm still getting the hang of it. :doh:

Before knowing this, I thought everything would always be chronological and it would come out strictly by date and time. I know what I mean to say, but am not sure it's coming out correctly, lol!

One awesomely useful thing (among the too many to count awesome things) I learned via websleuths was while watching AL during her LE interview. When she was left alone, she took out her cell and I saw her scrolling through something (learned that it was texts) and would press a button, speak a brief comment into it and repeat the process a few times. I thought it was so odd that she was not saying "hello this is xyz, blahblah blah" she was just saying a few words like "I'll have to talk to my BIL first". I watched it a few times and smacked my forehead (it's always quite sore while I visit websleuths) and realized she was recording and sending. I looked my phone and saw that I could do the same! Cool Beans to quote my DH. Saves so much time and clarity to typing out a response or even originating a message. Less effort and much less time than calling via phone, waiting for answer or machine, leaving a message.

The only downside I see so far to this is that I can't figure out how to edit before sending the voice text - it goes "As Is" and I don't necessarily like that.

Individuals' Statements Folder

Below is the direct link to the statements we have extracted thus far. They are sorted alphabetically (by first name). We will be making additions but wanted to go ahead and get this link out there for the ones we have sorted so far.

Direct Link to Statement Transcripts

Docs have arrived. tlcya and I are working on them now. Please be patient because they came in ONE file of approx. 1,000 pages. We have to break them down. We will open the new thread asap.

Docs have arrived. tlcya and I are working on them now. Please be patient because they came in ONE file of approx. 1,000 pages. We have to break them down. We will open the new thread asap.

A BIG Thank You....to both of your...you are awesome.....no rush because we are all readying the start of this dump....and just wow!

Okay, as a preview, the most recent release includes more info gained from the Sievers smart phones, including some text/email exchanges, contacts, notes, etc.

While you are waiting for those to be uploaded a new sticky has been placed in the Documents/Court filings section called Statements & Transcripts. In it you can find the statements we received as part of Batch 2's discovery doc dump. So we no longer need to search through hundreds of pages to locate each individual's statement(s) given to police. You can find it here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?311331-Dr-Teresa-Sievers-Statements-amp-Transcripts

Okay, as a preview, the most recent release includes more info gained from the Sievers smart phones, including some text/email exchanges, contacts, notes, etc.

While you are waiting for those to be uploaded a new sticky has been placed in the Documents/Court filings section called Statements & Transcripts. In it you can find the statements we received as part of Batch 2's discovery doc dump. So we no longer need to search through hundreds of pages to locate each individual's statement(s) given to police. You can find it here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?311331-Dr-Teresa-Sievers-Statements-amp-Transcripts

Thanks for all of the hard work in getting this put together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper